A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Carla delve deeper in D/s.
11.9k words
4.33
24.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please read Part 1 of this story before reading this part 2. It will explain and clarify many of the details here in Part 2. As always, I appreciate feedback and constructive comments; so enjoy more of the "adventures" of Jack and Carla, as they explore this new world to them; the world of Dominance and submission.


Carla sat at her desk in her office at "Reliable Home Services Inc." It was early in the afternoon, 4 days after her Master first took her down to his "dungeon" in the basement of their home. Her mind should have been on the' Manual for Employee Benefits' that contained some information that she needed; but instead, she was thinking about the things they had done in the dungeon, the previous Friday night. Her pussy was very moist, and she fought the urge to rub herself. After all, she had never done such a thing at work, and was surprised, now, that the thought had even entered her head. It seemed that there were many changes going on in her life these past few days; big changes that were going to determine just what kind of a marriage she had with her husband.

She wistfully smiled, recalling the transformation that seemed to have taken hold of Jack. Upstairs in their home he was a loving, caring, gentle husband; but downstairs, in the dungeon, he had become a firm, stern task Master. Last Friday night was certainly a night she would never forget. Their mutual exploration into the kinky sex world of D/s (Dominance and submission) had begun very successfully. She hadn't realized that she would like the whole scene so much; even the pain had been bearable, and in an odd way, fun and exciting.

Just then, her phone rang. The company receptionist cheerily told her that her husband was calling on line 2. Jack seldom called her at work. He said it was because he figured she would probably be very busy; not because he never thought of her during the day. Actually, he thought of his lovely, tall wife quite a bit while he was at work. He just didn't want to bother her very often, so this call was unusual.

Carla punched the line 2 button and said, "Hi Honey, what's going on?" Jack replied, "Not much, I just wanted to hear your voice." She giggled like a school girl and replied, "That is so sweet, honey. I was just thinking about you, (then lowered her voice and said) and especially about what happened downstairs last Friday." Jack came back with a conspiratorial tone of his own and said, "Master wants you kneeling before his throne tonight at exactly 7:43; do you understand? ......And be wearing your Garment ......slave!

"Oh yes Sir, I was hoping we might have a scene tonight. I look forward to serving you, Master." Jack immediately replied, "Be very careful what you wish for, slave. Tonight may not be as much fun for a naughty slave girl as it was last time." He then told his wife, in a much more casual tone, that he would be home for dinner around 5:30; and hung up without giving Carla a chance to tell him goodbye. She smiled and shivered a bit; was that a warning, she just heard?

She giggled to herself about the time he gave for her to kneel at his throne. It was vintage Jack. When she was dating in high school, boys would call and set up dates with times on the hour; or at least a quarter hour. Not Jack, He always set a date for some goofy time like "Pick you up for dinner at 6:21; or I will be over to get you for the movie at 7:53" That was her Jack. He was very much different from the other men she had dated. That's why she fell in love with him, and married him. She loved him, and trusted him completely. Those were the main reasons why she had agreed to try the world of bdsm with him.

That night at precisely 7:43 she entered the dungeon in their basement wearing her gauzy short sundress and knelt before her Master, who was seated on his throne chair. He was wearing his black slippers, black pants, and his black leather vest. He was not wearing his shirt, as he had last Friday night. She took the position that he had taught her, with her ass in the air, knees spread fairly wide, forehead touching the red padded mat that encircled his chair, and hands outstretched with her palms up. Master told her she was kneeling properly for a new "subbie".

"Tonight we will explore more pain and pleasure, slave. Are you ready to begin?" he growled sternly. He seemed to imply that she would feel more pain and less pleasure tonight. "Stand and lose your garment, slave!" he ordered abruptly. Carla stood up immediately and loosened the two ties; one at each shoulder, causing her dress to slip to the floor around her feet. She deftly kicked it to the side as her Master appraised her beauty. Her skin glowed under the strong light, which was above her; he noticed that she smelled of jasmine as she smiled at him.

Then her Master said, "You remember that the real test of a submissive is in the pain that you endure for me? Any slut can submit sexually; but the pain you give to me is the true test of your submission. Tonight you will give me that submission, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand; and I willingly and obediently plan to give you my worship, ....... for your pleasure. Please use me as you wish."

He stood and gently ran his hands over her body; bringing his right hand up her thighs and feeling her already moist pussy. He smiled. "Let us begin," he intoned. Jack led Carla over to his left 4 feet and stood her under the spreader-bar that hung from the ceiling. He got two wrist cuffs and two ankle cuffs from the tool- bench and quickly fastened her wrists to the bar, and then her ankles were spread and fastened to U-bolts in the floor. She hadn't noticed the bolts in the floor last Friday, and was a bit surprised that they were there.

He hoisted her up until she was barely touching the floor; the bar supported her weight more than her feet did. He then returned to the tool-bench where he gathered a set of nipple clips and a black riding crop. He then stood in front of his helpless wife and showed her the clips, as he held the crop under his armpit. "You know what these are for, don't you, slut?" "Yes Sir, I have seen them used in the videos you had me watch. They look like they will hurt."

"Oh yes. They should hurt your tender nipples very much," he replied menacingly. Jack then clipped them onto her nipples; first the left, then the right. She moaned and whimpered. "They hurt, Master. Oh God, they hurt." Tears began to well up in her eyes, her breathing became ragged, as she tried to accept the biting, pinching, alligator teeth on the clips.

He then stepped to the side and caressed her breasts with his hands. This soothed her somewhat. He licked her protruding nipples, causing them to grow more erect. Then he stood away from her and began to lightly slap the end of the riding crop at the bottom of each breast. The 2X2 inch leather piece at the end of the instrument was gently striking her tender skin. It didn't hurt so much as it stimulated her skin, bringing her to a state of awareness that something was happening below her tits that was arousing, through the throbbing pain of the clips.

Then he began to strike her tits and abdomen harder. She was starting to feel the sting of the leather. Occasionally, he struck her upper thighs, but mostly he kept the leather to her chest and torso. For several minutes he kept up the assault on her body with the crop; ever increasing the harshness of the stinging crop. Carla began to writhe and moan out her pain. Her brain began to shriek pain .... Pain ........PAIN!! "It hurts Master," she wailed to him. She was sobbing and working hard to handle the strikes.

Please Master; .....Please....PLEASE ....... "Please what??" Jack growled at her. "Please stop ... Please .. it Hurts!" she pleaded almost incoherently. "I will stop when I feel like stopping, bitch! .......unless you want to "safe-word"....do you want to "safe-word?" She thought to herself, despite the mounting pain from her nipples to her pussy; 'NO!!....I am NOT going to safe-word! ....I can take this ...... I can ....I CAN!! '

She rasped out to him, "No Master, I do not want to safe-word; please do what you will to me. If it pleases you."

He was pleased. Pleased that his new slave was working so hard and trying so hard to endure the pain. A few more lighter stokes from the crop and he was done with her. He released the clips from her red, engorged nipples; and began to soothe her with soft caresses. He began to rub soothing lotion onto her tits. "You did well, slave. You did well."

Now Carla sobbed and cried tears of joy. She still hurt; her nipples felt as if they were on fire, but she cried because she had pleased her Master. She only wanted to please him; give him pleasure, even if it meant submitting to pain. Jack quickly took her down from the bar and released her ankles from the cuffs; he led her on trembling, weak legs over to his throne and held her lovingly in his lap. He kissed her tear streaked cheeks and soothed her for several minutes; as her sobs subsided. He spoke to her softly and gently, telling her how well she was doing. She smiled and kissed him passionately. She truly adored her Master.

"Thank you, Sir, oh thank you for teaching me, and helping me learn to please you."

After a couple of minutes of silently holding his slave, he then spoke up, "Slave, I am not done with you yet, are you okay to continue?" Somewhat groggily she answered, "Yes Sir. Yes.... I want to continue, ........ please."

"Kneel Up in front of me!" She knew that he wanted her to kneel in front of his throne with her head up, facing him with her hands clasped behind her head, eyes looking down at his feet. She quickly assumed that position, as he stood and dropped his trousers. "You know what I want; don't you slut?" She knew. He didn't have to ask.

"You want me to suck your cock, don't you Master?" "Such an intuitive slave; of course I want you to suck my cock." She needed no further invitation; she greedily leaned forward and sucked his rigid prick into her warm mouth. Using her hands and lips to stroke his sex-pole she worked his cock deeper and deeper; until it was poking at the back of her throat. "mmmm" ....She hummed as she sucked his man-meat. Slathering spit onto his dick a few times, as she stroked it, she worked his cock expertly. She tasted his pre-cum as it oozed from his tip.

After face-fucking his sub for several minutes he felt his balls about to explode; and he wanted nothing more than to shoot his creamy load of spunk down her throat. However, he remembered her rule (her boundary) about not cumming in her mouth; and, as difficult as respecting her rule may be; when his cock shot his load of jizz out the end of his prick, it was somehow in front of her and he exploded several straps of hot cum onto her chest. His cum splattered her neck and upper chest, and then dripped down her tits, and finally onto her legs.

Carla smiled up at her Master with supreme satisfaction. She was learning to give a great blowjob. She knew, in her heart that he wanted to cum in her mouth. The thought of that had always repulsed her; and thus her "boundary" about that. But for now, he seemed very satisfied. She would think about maybe letting him unload in her mouth later.

After Jack pulled his pants back up, he announced to his glistening subbie that he was just getting started with her tonight. Carla was a bit surprised by that; she felt tired and thought the scene tonight was about to come to a close. She was very mistaken!

Jack's facial expression hardened and he gruffly ordered her to once again "Kneel Up." He then went over to the tool-bench and took two coils of cotton rope in his hands. One coil was very thick; at least a half an inch in diameter, and another smaller coil of quarter inch rope. He returned to his kneeling slave, and began tying her wrists together behind her back. Then he began to encircle her upper chest and between her armpits and around her back, so that 4 complete circles of heavy rope were looped around her. She couldn't see that both ends of the rope were left extending behind her back.

At this point, her Master went back over to the tool-bench and collected 2 metal clamps; the kind one could purchase in any office supply store. Carla saw what he was carrying back to her and shivered involuntarily. She knew from her video research what they would be used for; and also knew that they would clamp and pinch her already sore nipples even harder than the nipple clips had done.

Then Jack walked her over toward the piece of equipment that he had yet to use on his new slave. "This we will call 'Li'l pony'; as he pointed to the wooden object that she had seen before, during their 1st scene. It looked like a small saw- horse. Jack turned her to face away from the cross and fuck table and lowered a pulley and winch. Carla could hear him tying the rope ends to the pulley and winch above her head, so that the ropes were pulling her body upwards.

Jack then clamped both of her nipples with the strong nipple clamps. His slave wiggled and tried to keep him from his task. "Stand still, slave!" he barked at her; "You will soon get accustomed to their bite, and it won't hurt so much. Easy for him to say, she thought, as the clamps pinched her nipples cruelly.

He used a small hand-held remote control device to begin lifting her off of the floor about 12 inches; then he helped her center herself above the wooden "pony" so that her lower legs straddled the 3 foot long spine of the device. She looked down to see that the "spine" of Li'l pony was made of 2 lengths of 1X6 boards, coming together at a rather sharp point at the top ridge, the edge was covered by a 4 inch wide strip of leather. Her brain was beginning to register just what kind of wooden device this Li'l pony was used for.

Master began to lower her cum encrusted torso down onto the back of the pony. When the very bottom of her pussy made contact with the leather strip, he stopped the pulley. "How does that feel, slave; are the ropes restricting your breathing?" She told him that she felt ok and she could breathe just fine. Jack then walked back over to the tool-bench and got the red and black ball-gag. 'Why would I need THAT?' Carla wondered to herself. She was about to find out. Jack's slave wife was about to feel the sharp features of Li'l Pony.

After he carefully fastened the large red ball into her mouth and adjusted the harness around her head; he stepped in front of her so that she had a clear view of him holding the remote control device. "It's time to ride, my little slut; time to ride your pony." Carla then felt the pulley and electric winch device hum, and slowly it lowered her down onto the leather. The solidly built device began to split her tender pussy apart. When he stopped her for a moment, the narrow leather over the wood seemed to her to be just a mild irritant. When Jack lowered her a bit further, her weight caused the irritation to become pain. It hurt. She tried to close her thighs together, but the wood kept her from doing so. "Oh Master, please....please....it's hurting me," she mumbled unintelligibly around the gag. Large globs of saliva were dribbling out of her mouth, and dripped off of her chin.

She tried to wiggle and squirm her pussy around to get the pain to lessen, but that seemed to only make the uncomfortable leather dig into her wet twat even more. Master lowered her a tiny bit more. Each fraction of an inch lower made her weight bear down on the sharp back of the pony; digging more deeply into her pussy.

This really HURT!! Carla thought. Master lowered her a bit more as he studied her reactions intently. He needed to learn his new slave; how much she could take. He knew she was in agony after just a few short minutes on the pony. Carla moaned and whimpered loudly. Clear spittle was running out of her mouth in great quantities as she writhed and fought the pain in her split open sex. The leather dug up into her even more when Jack lowered her yet again.

The pain was driving her insane. Her nipples screamed pain into her brain. Pussy juice gushed down the sides of the pony and it, along with her saliva, were forming 2 pools on the floor. She screamed in agony and mumbled words beseeching her Master to raise her off of the pony. He now began to toy with her. Master did raise her up, 3 wonderful, merciful inches up. She mumbled a garbled "Thank You Master," through her gag. She shouldn't have.

Then, almost cruelly, he lowered her back down, very slowly this time. The same splitting pain was returned to her gushing pussy. Carla thought she might split in half. Master stood before her, staring into her beseeching, crying eyes. His slave wanted this to stop. She was in some intense agony. Her soaked pussy hurt so much it made her forget how much her nipples hurt. Perhaps Master had been right; she was getting used to the clamps. His eyes were wild.

It was then that her muscle tone relaxed and she drooped a bit. She had entered what many people experience when they are in severe pain; a "nether-land" of consciousness. Jack had read about this and recognized it to be a "fugue state"; a way for a person to cope and accept pain. Many submissives that he had read about went through this phenomenon. She appeared, to him, to just be relaxed and was accepting the pain coursing through her body.

Now it was time for her surprise! Jack almost whispered to her; "Now take THIS my darling little cunt!!" And suddenly without warning, a large "industrial strength" heavy vibrator; that he had attached under the spine of Li'l pony a week before, began to jolt Carla's pussy. Her eyes shot wide open with shock, and she bolted upright. She was instantly alert and astonished by the intense vibrating sensation. Now her cunt was being vibrated as never before. ' Oh my God!!!' her brain screamed. "Oh God....Oh Gawwwdd" she wailed loudly through her drooling gagged mouth. Suddenly her sex-box switched from pain and agony to lust and bliss in a mere nano-second . The strong vibrator was getting her off! She began to rock her gash wildly along the spine of the pony; trying to get her clit to feel the vibration more directly.

Then, oddly, she could feel the sharp edge digging into her sex again. 'This was so fucking weird,' she thought ; pain and pleasure. STRONG pain and even STRONGER pleasure were coursing through her sex. The pain of her clamped nipples was warring with the incredible stimulation along her pussy; and somewhere in her nervous system a strong urge to cry out seized her. She glared wild-eyed at her Master.

Then she realized that she was about to cum; not just cum, but cum HARD. She remembered that she needed permission from her Master to cum; but how could she ask with the ball-gag in her mouth? She tried....she screamed at her Master, who was standing a few inches in front of her, "Master....Master....MAY I CUM??

He heard her wails but could not understand a word. He knew, though, that his slave was about to cum. Her rocking motions with her pussy along the back of Li'l pony quickened. Her eyes glazed over. Master turned up the speed of the vibrator some more. This increased vibration drove Carla over the edge. She just couldn't take any more. Her pussy felt like it was in another dimension. She saw a blinding white light in her mind's eye. Her pussy clutched at the leather strip obscenely, gamely attempting to maintain contact with it and her clitoris.

She CAME......Oh My God!! ...She came hard .... Very Hard! Her pussy quivered and shook; it clutched at the leather strip harder. The 2 pools of liquid grew wider as she let go, pussy juice and spittle mixed together. It was the strongest, most powerful orgasm she had ever felt in her life! Then, abruptly, everything went black. She passed into oblivion; Carla went totally limp and passed out!!