A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla sat at her desk at Reliable Home Services on Monday morning, unable to deal with the small mountain of paperwork in front of her. She couldn't concentrate on her work because she found herself very conflicted. Her life had changed so much in the past few months. Her thoughts were on the issues in her personal life; which consumed her ability to think about the reports and other personnel problems,which she needed to attend to as "vice-president for employee relations", on the job.

On the one hand, she had never been happier in her marriage. She and Jack had found a way to improve their relationship, by delving into the D/s world. She loved her husband more now, than ever. Both were contented soul-mates, and their friends and associates had noticed. They truly seemed so happy together. Recently, several of them had even made comments to Carla and Jack, about how relaxed and comfortable they were these last few weeks.

But on the other hand, she was frightened and apprehensive about how she had changed, in terms of her sexuality. She recalled an article in a magazine, which told of psychology studies which show that most women hit their "sexual peak" in their early 30's. Since she was now in her early 30's, did this help explain her willingness to be submissive to her Master, when they role played. She was doing things now which she NEVER would have dreamed of doing 5 months ago. She allowed herself to submit to what other people would consider to be torture or abuse. Most women would never allow themselves to be flogged, paddled, or spanked, the way she was being used by Jack. Most women would never understand how Carla ALLOWED these things to be done to her by Jack.

She also found it hard to believe that she now allowed ...... NO! She relished the fact; .... Dammit ..... She absolutely LOVED the fact ..... That she was swallowing semen, allowing strange men to paw at her, and let a machine fuck her to multiple orgasms. She even liked it when her Master sprayed her face with his hot, sticky cum. She was also considering another change to her list of "boundaries" that she had established, many weeks back.

Maybe THAT was the moral issue for her, as she contemplated her situation. Subconsciously, she had been thinking about that damned YOSHI dildo; and what its' significance was. That is what was bothering her, these past few days. 'Funny how the human subconscious works!' she thought to herself. Her consideration on the subject of anal sex , was deep and profound for her. Carla had always been repulsed by the idea of a penis going IN a place that was used for things going OUT! She sat at her desk, and thought long and hard.

A full hour went by, as she pondered the question about Yoshi. Use him, or don't use him. Was she ready to try anal sex? What did the melting away of her previously stated "boundaries" mean for her, as a woman, and wife.

Finally, in a need to decide something, so she could get back to work; she made her decision. One thing about the way Carla managed problems; once she made up her mind; then THAT was IT!! She would have a surprise for Jack during their next scene in the dungeon.

Just as she had hoped, Jack phoned her at work that very afternoon. He asked how her day was going; the usual couple small talk. Then he lowered his voice, so that anyone walking near him wouldn't overhear, "Come to my throne, naked at 7:46. I have a surprise for you tonight." Carla giggled to herself as she hung up the phone, "And I have a surprise for YOU .......Master ..... as well.'

At exactly 7:46 Jack's slave knelt before him, as he admired her beauty from his throne. He knew that most men his age would give their left nut to have such a gorgeous, sexy woman. He silently counted his lucky stars. "I see you are on time, slave. Is that some stubble I see atop your pussy?" Carla looked down at herself with trepidation, "Master, I have forgotten to shave myself down there for 2 days. I'm s .......(she caught herself in mid-word) I should have remembered."

Jack flared at her! "Tits against the cross ...... slut! You will be punished for your forgetfulness!" She quickly stepped to the St. Andrews Cross, as her Master went over to the tool-bench, to gather cuffs and a wide-surfaced paddle. Her wrist cuffs were attached to the short chains at the top of the cross members; her ankles attached at the bottom beams; spreading her legs wide apart. Then Jack leaned the top of the movable cross-beams over 20 degrees, to slant toward the back wall of the basement.

"Your ass will now pay the price of your punishment, Bitch! Count each blow as I go along. If you lose count; I will start over. Do you understand me, CUNT??" (Jack was really into his role playing tonight! He had no intention of hurting Carla; he just wanted to scare her a bit, and redden her ass-cheeks.)

Carla quivered at her Master's rebuke, and choked out, "Yes Sir. I understand; and will count each blow."

The paddle he was using looked almost exactly like a "ping-pong" paddle. This one was a bit larger and thicker than the game paddles were, but essentially looked the same. As usual, he started out with light strikes to her ass; when she had counted the first 5 blows, they began to get stronger. As she got to number 10, her voice began to labor, and her breathing grew ragged. Tears were streaming down her cheeks at 15; and her ass had turned a deep pink color. Five more pops on her heated bottom and she was a sobbing, twisting, nude sub, who had taken her punishment like a pro. Jack was pleased with her; and with himself. He hadn't really hit her ass hard at all; the sounds of the blows, made them seem worse than they actually were.

Carla felt like her ass was on fire, though. Her nerve endings tingled and shot a steady current of pain to her fog-shrouded brain. "Now my surprise for you, my pet," Jack whispered in her ear. She looked to her side, to see him holding a small bottle, which contained a liquid. "I got this at the gift-shop at the club, the last time we were there. It's a special ointment; specifically made for reddened asses. It is also very beneficial for the skin after a good flogging. Mistress Olivia assured me that it will heal welts, and soothe away pain very effectively. It is said to be very fast-acting.

He then poured a small amount of the white liquid in his right palm; and began rubbing it into her right ass-cheek. After a minute or so, he used the same procedure on her left cheek. Sure enough; as he continued to massage her ass, the fire seemed to almost disappear. "Sir, I can feel the difference already. My bottom doesn't sting half as much as it did a minute ago," she enthused.

After he freed her limbs from the cross, he instructed her to kneel down before his throne. Carla instantly obeyed. After admiring her up-turned posterior, as she knelt; he intoned, "You took your punishment very well, my pet; ....very well indeed. Just make sure, from now on, that you don't FORGET your proper grooming, when it comes to shaving."

After a couple of minutes of silence, while Jack gazed in worshipful admiration at Carla's glistening long hair, she spoke meekly. "Master .......... If you will permit me ........ I have a surprise for you tonight; one that I think you will like. All I need in order to give you this surprise is ...... that you will grant me a request?"

Her Master was taken aback by what she had said. "Such impertinence from a submissive slave!! But your audacity intrigues me, slut! What is your request? I make no promises that I will grant this request, however."

"Sir, as you surely recall; I made a list of rules, when we began coming to the dungeon several weeks ago. My boundaries were clear and concise. However, in the meantime; as you also recall, I amended a rule along the way. (Jack nodded ruefully) Master I wish to make another change in my list. Tonight, with your permission; I would like to use Yoshi."

"My little beauty, what does Yoshi have to do with your list of rules? I don't und .......(Then Jack's memory kicked into his consciousness) Wait a minute! Do you mean to say? ........I remember now .... on the box-cover it said that Yoshi 'was well suited for anal sex'. Slave, ........ are you saying you want to try anal sex.......with Yoshi???"

Carla smiled up at her Master, the bright light shimmered on her tender facial features, her eyes sparkled, "Master, I was wrong about my feelings when I listed not cumming in my mouth; on my list of boundaries, back when we started this. Maybe I am also wrong about anal sex. I won't know unless I try it. I have thought a very great deal about it, ever since you put the fuck-machine down here; and I met Yoshi. So, ........ that's exactly what I am saying. I want to try to do this for you, Sir."

Jack didn't know how to react. He asked her if she was sure. He knew how much she had always loathed anal sex. He asked her why she had changed her attitude; but more importantly, he asked her again if she was SURE. His sub told him that she was positive. She was willing to try this new sex act, and wanted to please him. She knew that Jack had always wanted to have anal sex with her; and if things worked out with Yoshi, then it should work for Jack too.

Jack smiled broadly at his slave. "Okay, my dear; but I will help you." And he led her over to the fuck-table. " Get up on all fours. Put your ass toward the machine." He instructed. "I don't think we should just let Yoshi attach to the machine's arm and begin pumping your ass, my pet. I have read several stories on the internet about how to best introduce someone to anal penetration. If you will trust me; I will start you out with my hand, and then use Yoshi in my hand; not the machine .....Okay???"

"Of course I trust you Master! Your plan sounds good to me.......just...please be gentle.....Please"

Jack knew from his reading about anal scenes that the keys to getting a woman to accept anal sex successfully were: 1) go very, very slowly; and 2) use lube! Use a lot of lube!

For the next several minutes, he used his lubed finger to gently explore around Carla's rear little "rosebud". It was only natural that she kept it clamped shut. He used a combination of saliva and lube to get the tiny ring to relax. He used his tongue and his index finger to gently wend its' way into her warm rectum. Carla softly moaned as the digit wormed its' way past her flexed ring of muscle. It took Jack a few more minutes, and more lube, to get his finger embedded all the way into her ass. He constantly asked Carla how she was doing. Was she okay? Eventually, her ass-hole accepted the new intrusion; and she was able to ask that he try using the Yoshi dildo.

Jack was being very careful. He absolutely didn't want to spoil this chance, to have his beloved sub accept this attempt at her backdoor hole. He poured a copious amount of lube onto her twitching puckered hole. Then he lubed Yoshi, as he held the dildo in his hand. Slowly .......Very slowly ......he pressed the tip of the rubbery cock against her constricted sphincter. A little pressure......a little more......and the tip finally eased home. When the cock-head was inside her ass only an inch; Jack stopped, and gave her time to relax around the glistening shaft.

Then, slowly, Jack pressed Yoshi into her bowels to its' hilt. Carla groaned. "You okay,Honey?" Jack asked his slave. "Yes, just hold it there for a minute and let me breathe." She took several deep breaths, and concentrated on relaxing her anal O-ring; then she told Jack to go ahead. Jack pulled Yoshi almost all the way out of her back passage; then paused; then slowly slid the slickened dildo back inside her warm hole.

For the next few minutes, Jack slowly pumped Yoshi in and out of her gaping sex-hole. Sometimes, he added more lube, which seemed to aid with the slow process. Carla was doing a great job, with her ass in the air. She seemed to be rocking her ass slightly to the slow stroking that Jack was using.

Finally, Jack asked his sub if she thought she was ready for Yoshi to go on the fuck-machine. Carla gamely responded, "Let's try it. I think it will be okay. You are doing great back there, Sir! Thank You" Her Master smiled at her, even though she wasn't looking at him, "Thank YOU, my pet.....You are the one who is doing great!"

After Yoshi was firmly attached to the end of the mechanical arm, Jack had to carefully position the rubber phallus into her still well lubed rectum. Finally, after some moving of the machine, Yoshi, and Carla's sweet ass; everything was lined up. Jack poured a final dollop of lube where it was needed and then told Carla, "Hold on; I am going to turn the machine arm on. Let me know if something goes wrong."

"Oh ......You bet I will," replied the slave with the up-turned ass. Jack set the speed on the slowest cycle he could. It was a VERY SLOW pace. He pressed the button and Yoshi slowly disappeared up into her ass. Then a second or two later, it re-emerged. Eventually, after several minutes, Yoshi and Carla had a nice easy rhythm going. She actually seemed to be enjoying the ass fucking, that she was getting from the stock-broker (Well, his rubberized copy....anyway) from Tokyo.

Jack instructed his slave to reach down with one hand and finger her clit. She hadn't thought of doing THAT; but when she did it, she shivered with lust. This really felt good, she thought. As Jack watched her for any signs of discomfort; he recognized that she was actually starting to get a bit turned-on. So, he upped the speed of the machine a little more. He was mildly shocked when his sub was starting to actually move her ass, and fuck back on Yoshi.

She was having a pretty good time of things, it appeared. Jack was very pleased. Then .......the best of all possible worlds happened. As she flicked her clit with her finger-tip, she felt like she was going to cum. "Master....Sir.....I think I am going to cum....May I cum Sir?......... Please....Please Sir....May I have your cum??" Without any hesitation, Jack barked, "Yes, slut.....Yes....You may cum....cum for me now!!" And he turned the speed a bit higher.

This new pace pushed her over the edge, Ughhhh....AHHHHHH.....I'm Cumming Sir......I am FUCKING cummmmiiinggg!! And she climaxed hard; as she flexed her sphincter muscle around the now slowing Yoshi dildo.

A few minutes later, she was upstairs in the shower. Her ass was still having small aftershocks of erotic sensation, while she showered the lube from her body. Jack was still downstairs tidying up the dungeon, after he had sent her on her way with a huge kiss and a beaming smile. "You did well tonight, slave. You never cease to amaze me, my dear." He had said.

She climbed into bed while Jack was still in the shower. She pulled a small bottle of lube from the night-stand next to her side of the bed. When he finally got under the covers with her, he spooned himself against her backside. "I love you; you really surprised me tonight. I love you so much," he whispered into his wife's ear.

Carla knew what he had wanted for a long time....Now, she wanted the same thing from him ......She reached back and handed him the bottle of lube. "I love you too, Jack. I have always loved you. Now use this, and make love to my ass!"

For the next half hour or so, he did just THAT!

The next morning when Jack ambled down to the kitchen, his lovely wife was already there, making coffee. They both needed to be at their jobs in a little over an hour. Carla hugged and kissed him cheerily; she was in a very perky mood, he observed. Apparently, she must have enjoyed her first foray into anal love. As she set his full steaming cup of coffee on the table in front of him, she piped up with a saucy tone, "My Hiney is a little sore this morning, Honey; but I had a wonderful time with you last night." And she gave him a flirty wink.

Jack replied that he had had a wonderful time, too. Then he said in a more serious tone, "Carla, honey, I think we need to have a serious discussion. There is something that I have been thinking about; and after last night ..........well ......... I think you are ready to give my proposal some consideration.

Jack went on to review with his lovely submissive all the wonderful changes that she had gone through over the past few months. "Look at you, Honey! Your whole outlook on sex, and your acceptance of the D/s role playing, has been awesome. You have come so far, in such a short time. I am very proud to have you as my wife." Then he kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you, Babe," she replied. "You have changed me so much; I owe it all to you."

"Sorry to disagree with you, my love, but I haven't changed you at all. I have merely helped bring to the surface the real YOU ...... the woman who has been bottled up inside, all this time. What you see now, and feel now, is the REAL YOU." Carla thought about what he had just stated, and after a moment of silent reflection, she nodded her agreement. "I love you, Baby, for helping me find my true self, these past weeks. Thank you my love." And she kissed him tenderly.

"Now ....... What about this proposal of yours? What have you been thinking about?" she asked.

"Okay honey ...... before I tell you my proposal; I want you to know that I don't want, or expect, an answer from you today. I want you to think about it for a couple of days, and be quite sure of your answer .....Okay??" Carla promised him that she would take her time and think about her response carefully. So Jack spent a few minutes explaining that he felt it was time to ask her if she would consider going to the next auction at Club Rendezvous, and letting her Master put her up for auction. She would be one of the slaves sold to the highest bidder; and then have to serve that Master for up to 2 hours.

Carla gulped, "Oh my God, Jack! You really want me to do that? I'm not sure if I could. How would you feel about me; after I have served another Master?"

He said to her, after her initial reaction, that this is why she needs some time to think it over carefully; but he added, "I saw how turned-on you were at the last auction. I think the idea of being sold like a slave arouses you, Honey. I also feel that you are more than ready to try something different."

"Oh, and there is something else to the proposal. If you do decide that you want to be sold at auction; then I assume it will be okay with you if I bid for a slave there also." This thought hit Carla like a thunderbolt. It was one thing for her to submit to another man ..... a stranger. It was quite another thing, to know that her beloved husband would be Dominant with another woman; at the same time. WOW!! What choices! What a monumental decision needed to be made. "Just take a couple of days to think it over; we have plenty of time to decide. It's YOUR DECISION!!" Jack concluded.

For the next two days, Carla thought about the pro's and con's, of them participating in the next club auction. What her decision finally came down to was; apparently, that Jack was okay with her being sold at auction. This was HIS idea. And after all, he had watched her suck old man Hutton off, a while back. He had not gone berserk when those other Masters had felt her up and fondled her, when they were at the club last time. But what really confirmed her decision were two things: It was true, the auctions turned her on. Her pussy didn't lie! Each time she had witnessed the auction, rivulets of pussy juice ran down the inside of her legs; she was so aroused. Secondly, she trusted Jack, and loved him beyond all measure. She knew that whatever happened at the next auction; they would both still, and always, love each other. This was not an issue about jealousy.

On Friday, during dinner at her favorite restaurant, she whispered to Jack, "I have made my decision, Honey!" He stared back at her skeptically, "Are you sure, my love?" She leaned close to him and kissed him softly, "What should your slut wear to the club next week? She is going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder; and that someone, WON'T be you, my darling. Their eyes held for a long, long moment; both pairs of eyes tearing up. He smiled at her reassuringly. Then the magic spell was broken, when the waitress arrived with their food.