A Loving Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Sensual wife loves her son & daughter.
7.9k words
4.55
235.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) Susan England July 2004. This story contains sex acts within a family, and the author wishes to stress that this is illegal. Susan England does not advise or recommend any of the events that take place in the story "A Loving Family" and wishes to make it clear that the story is a complete fantasy and is written for the enjoyment of adult readers. All characters are of course over the age of 18 years.

* * * * *

Chapter One - Who are we?

My name is Samantha (Sam), I am 42, petite, 5'3'' tall and have brown hair and blue eyes. I've been married to Don for 19 years, happily married too. I admit I'm sensual but honestly, I have never been unfaithful to him with another man. He is awonderful lover who gives me everything I need, everything that makes me feel a total woman.

Don has his own business in the publishing world, and quite often he is away promoting his clients' books, attending book fairs, visiting his printers in different parts of the world and so on.

I confess that I have a long standing and close relationship with another female; she and I met and shared a room at University for two years. She taught me the pleasures of female love and to this day we still enjoy each other's company – but that is a another story!.

Before you say (or even THINK) anything bad, let me tell you that Don knows. I told him when he asked me to marry him so that he could reject me if he wanted. I expected him to be disgusted, to turn me away, but quite the opposite happened. I told him when we were alone in a small wood, a favourite place with many quiet glades of privacy where we had explored each other and given our love in the past. He was being very romantic, telling me of his undying love, promising to hold me in his heart for ever, would I PLEASE marry him.

I hadn't expected his proposal and was flustered. He was concerned and asked whether I loved him. So I took my courage in my hands and told him of my intimacies with my girl friend Cheri. He asked how it started and what she did to me and before I could get very far I found myself on my back, my panties sliding down my legs and he was there, inside me. I suppose in a way it was rape! But I loved his power and strength and every demand he made of my yielding, submissive body.

Needless to say he wasn't upset! As we lay there, his prick softening inside me, his cum slipping out of my pussy and running down my crack, he again proposed. The walls of my sex clenched around him, I held him close in my arms and I accepted. We kissed to seal our love and I felt him stir inside me. He swelled and moved himself, possessing me once again and loved me once more. What a mess I was in when he finished for the second time!

I said I'd better tell my friend that we must never be together again. He wouldn't hear of it and said he was happy we continue our closeness on one condition – that I told him EVERY DETAIL every time it happened. I have. With the same happy result. Instant consensual rape – and I still love it.

With Don's literary background it isn't surprising that we invent stories for each other. We whisper them in bed, each acting a role for the other, even exploring the darker parts of our thoughts. I admit to a liking for seeing young men in spring and summer, or in the swimming pool, stripped to the waist. To see the young taut muscles as they develop from their hips, up to their shoulders, their skin glistening and rippling with vitality and strength. I feel a quick tightening within me and a familiar dampness inside my panties.

One of Don's fantasies is the seduction of a young girl, budding into womanhood, her breasts now a feature of her developing figure. He adores the thought of her innocence concealed by her T shirt, her shorts or jeans, the early growth of her adult female hairs tantalising his imagination. The knowledge that she is ripening for the act of ultimate intimacy.

Chapter Two – The growing family

Time has brought us two wonderful children, a boy and a girl. Peter is a student and Susan just over two years younger..

Susan has my slim figure her hips now swelling and her breasts like two halves of a grapefruit, clearly showing her approaching womanhood. Her brown hair falls in soft waves below her shoulders and gleams with health. Her blue eyes sparkle with mischief and she has a wonderful sense of humour. She and I, at this potentially difficult teenage time, remain friends and she turns to me for advice about her body and her emotions. She too is petite, only 5'1' inches tall, and her love of sailing, swimming and tennis have kept her figure taut, with no signs of puppy fat.

She and her Daddy adore each other and constantly tease each other. When Don says "Give Daddy a kiss then" she hugs him without embarrassment and kisses him on his lips. When he says "Bye Sue, love ya" she replies in the same way.

Immediately before one of Don's trips to Europe they were fooling around. Teasing and tickling each other. It was just a few weeks ago, the weather was glorious and we were all wearing T shirts and shorts. They were chasing each other around the living room, Susan giggling and Don laughing as their hands caught and touch and tickled. Susan's head was back, laughing, her mouth open, and her struggle to get free made her stumble and fall to the floor, still wrapped in Don's arms.

She fell on her back and her legs flopped apart. Don's hips fell naturally between them and they lay, Susan still giggling and saying "No, no, Daddy stop it. I can't bear it, Daddy stop it."

Don's body pinned her beneath him and one arm held him from crushing her, his other hand was tickling below her arm, close to her breast. She was wriggling and writhing beneath him, her hips moving on his, her chest making it impossible to avoid him touching her breast, naked below her T shirt. Suddenly there was quiet. No giggling. No movement. I glanced over at them and felt a flush of heat as I saw her, lying beneath him in the surrender of love, her eyes closed, her mouth slack. I saw Don's hips thrust at her and saw her own lift to him. The ingrained and automatic reaction of a woman responding to her lover.

Don was looking down at her a glazed look on his face. His free hand openly cupping her breast, breasts which now proudly showed her stimulated nipples. His hand softly brushed over her and she gave a small whimper.

I loudly cleared my throat and said "OK you two that's enough you'll wreck the furniture horsing around like that. Now get up the pair of you and Susan come and help me with lunch. Don you said you were going to wash the car."

They lay for a further moment that seemed an age, his hips again moving to her. Her face fell to one side, her breathing ragged and she licked her dry lips.

"DON! Will you get up and leave the poor girl alone. This MINUTE."

My husband rolled off his daughter, his need plain to see in his shorts. As he slowly stood Susan lay there. Still. Open. Then her eyes blinked wide and she saw me looking at her. She flushed bright red, her flush disappearing into and under her T shirt. She leaped to her feet and ran to the staircase, her feet padding quickly along the passage to her room. There was the slam of her bedroom door. I knew my daughter needed her privacy. I knew what she was feeling, and hoped she would ease her longing in the way a single woman must do.

I walked over to Don and kissed him lovingly. "You dirty old man you" I chuckled and reached for the leg of his shorts. He stood still as my hand slid up his leg, finding his rampant need. I snapped open his shorts and pulled them down, quickly making him naked below his waist. I stood by the arm of the couch and eased my shorts and panties down, stepped out of them, and stood offering my sex.

"Daddy?" I said, as I lay back over the arm of the couch, my head and shoulders on the seat, my thighs held high, my feet just touching the carpet. "Daddy? " I repeated.

Don came to me easing me apart, revealing my submissive offering. His fingers slid along my slit discovering my wetness. He grinned down at me "Well, who's a Daddy's girl then?"

His bulbous knob worked up and down my slickness then with long practice he held it to my hole and slid into me. My back arched as I felt him stretch and penetrate, fill me, move in me.

I thought I detected a creak of bed springs above my head where Susan had her room. Then a sudden cry echoed down the staircase. A female's cry. A cry of release.

He bent over me his cock moving in an out of my cunt and whispered "What's your name, little girl?"

"Susan" I croaked and we exploded together.

Chapter Three – Samantha plays it safe for her daughter

A day after what happened following Don's tickling game with his young daughter he flew to Europe.

The weather was miserable, the rain pouring down in complete contrast to the heat of a few days ago. Peter was in his room playing his music (MUSIC????) I wondered at the racket bouncing off the walls inside his room. It was mid-morning and Susan had just showered and walked by my room with a huge bath towel wrapped around her. I followed her into her own room and quietly closed the door. Susan turned to look at me, a surprised look on her face. "Mummy?" she said.

"Darling, Darling if you don't mind I think it's time for us to have a girl to girl chat. Is that OK?"

Susan frowned in a puzzled way "But .... What about Mummy?"

"A couple of things, dear. First about taking care of your health. Checking yourself as a growing woman must do – regularly."

"I don't understand – what do you mean?"

"Your figure is filling out now, Susan; you are leaving girlhood behind and growing into a beautiful young woman. Your breasts are quite large now and you must make sure by regular checking that you don't get any lumps in them." Susan's cheeks flushed as her mother continued "So I would like to show you how to do the checks. If you'll let me that is."

"You ... you mean ... I'm sorry?" Susan stammered "what do you mean?"

"I'd like you to let me show you how to feel your breasts to check for those awful lumps that some women get."

"You mean ... for YOU to touch them?" Susan was scarlet by now.

"Yes, dear. You don't have to. If you like I'll show you with mine and then you can check your own privately if you want to do that."

Susan stood, her mind whirling ... her MOTHER wanted to touch her breasts?

"Susan, let's not be silly about this. We are both female. Your health is more important than any modesty. Look we'll see to mine first and because you haven't any clothes under that towel I will make myself the same."

I quickly pulled my T over my head. I wore no bra and my breasts fell loose. I pulled at my shorts and briefs and stood naked in front of my daughter.

Susan gaped at me. Even after having two children, my figure is trim and taut for my age. She saw my breasts, the darker rose of my nipples. I saw her eyes travel down my tummy to my bush of sex hair covering the V of my sex lips. I smiled and turned, displaying myself to my daughter. "There you see, two women together what is there to be embarrassed about? Now Susan drop your towel and don't be a silly girl."

Her fingers relaxed their grip and the towel fell. Her breasts were perfect cups, standing out from her chest. Her nipples were tiny and soft. Her tummy flat. A dark drift of hair rising from her sex lips.

"Now then shall we start with me or with you?" I asked briskly

Susan's blue eyes were enormous. "I don't know Mummy whatever you say."

"Me first then. Here, watch what I do." My fingers squeezed gently on my left breast, moving from place to place. Then my right breast. "Now you do it to me Susan, be gentle but firm. Make sure you FEEL, not just TOUCH."

Susan reached out. "No, dear, more firm than that. Let me show you on yours. May I do that?"

Susan nodded, incapable of speech. My fingers touched one breast and I felt her shiver. She gasped. I saw her look down as her nipples hardened; they seemed to reach out to me, asking to be touched. I continued to gently but firmly squeeze her breast then moved to the other one.

"Good they are clear. Now try mine again just as I've shown you."

Her hands reached out, her fingers felt and probed and my own nipples hardened at her touch. Her fingers brushed one and I gasped.

"Don't stop Susan, please be thorough" and I reached out to her, again feeling at her young pert breasts.

Susan was breathing heavily now, her arms trembling, shivering. My fingers scratched lightly over her hard nipples and she caught her breath, a whimper, a gasp, her need growing as she closed her eyes.

"Darling I know how you are feeling. Please let me take care of you. Please may I? I won't hurt you. Let me take care of what you are feeling."

Susan made no reply. She stood with her hands still on my breasts. My fingers slipped from one breast. Down, down over her tummy and she nearly giggled as it tickled. My fingers, for the first time not her own fingers, were stroking gently on her mound. My fingers were probing in between. My hands were encouraging, suggesting by touch that she open. Her feet moved apart. I wanted more space. Again her feet obeyed.

My finger slipped along her private lips and felt her. Her wetness was saying "please, please" and my finger found her begging need. As my fingers left her she whimpered "please don't leave me like this please let me finish."

I pushed her and as she felt her bed at her thighs she fell backwards.

"Get in the middle." And she shuffled so that she lay, helplessly surrendered as my fingers explored her.

I kissed her. Light kisses. Gentle kisses. On her eyes, her ears, her neck, her cheeks and then so softly on her lips. Kisses like thistledown, caressing her. Her breasts were tight. So tight. Kisses on them. On her tummy. My gentle hands pulling her apart. Opening her. Exposing her. She was helpless to deny my hands.

The tips of my fingers were drifting like a summer breeze over the silken skin of her inner thigh. I heard her "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah" at each touch.

"Touch me, oh please, please Mummy touch it for me" she croaked.

I knew as she stiffened under my touch she was nearly there. Her hardness was high in her soaking slit. Growing with my every touch. My finger was rimming her girl's hole.

"Mummyyyyyyyy" and as she called out I brushed her swollen clit. Just one touch. So sensitive. Responding to being a woman. Her hips lifted. She thrust at my finger to make it feel more on her bud. She screamed. Her thighs thrust at my fingers not wanting to lose the ecstatic moment. Then she collapsed.

I held her close. Held her in love as she came down from her pinnacle. My tears of love for my daughter wet my cheeks.

"Darling Susan. Oh my sweet, beautiful baby. You and I are so much alike. We both have great love to share. I think I must get you on the pill as quickly as we can. Before your adoring Daddy comes home."

Chapter four – Peter has an accident and Mum helps out.

Later in the week we were in the park and Peter fell out of a tree I ran to him, my stomach a knot of anxiety. He started to get to his feet hugging his left arm.

"Peter, Peter are you hurt?" I reached out to help him stand and he cried out in pain. His arm was agony.

"Ahhhhh don't touch it Mum, it HURTS."

I called Susan and we helped him stumble to the car. The hospital checked him, x-rayed him and soon he reappeared, pale faced, a plaster cast encasing his arm from just below his elbow to his thumb tip. He had fractured a bone in his arm and wrist. The plaster nurse told me that on no account must water get inside the plaster, nor should the plaster be allowed to get wet. After getting an appointment for a check-up I drove us home.

That evening Peter said he'd like to take a hot bath to ease his bumps and bangs before going to bed, so I ran him a bath and offered to help undress him, but he insisted he could manage.

"OK then but I'll sit in my bedroom and read. Leave the bathroom door open and if you need me just call."

Half an hour later – "Muummm. Mum just a minute". I ran to him. He stood there holding his towel in front of him. "Mum I can't get my back dry." I told him to turn around and used another towel.

"Peter, can you get your sleeping shorts on? Shall I help you?"

He blushed "No, no ... its ok Mum I can do that it's OK" and I hid my tiny smile.

"How did it go in the bath? Can you manage that tomorrow?"

"It wasn't very easy. I nearly got my arm in the water, then I was slipping about. I think I'll try a shower tomorrow. Can we wrap something round the plaster, Mum?"

"Yes I'll fix up something. Now take these two painkillers and go to bed early and try to sleep."

©©©©©©©

The following morning, Susan was still asleep. I was sitting in my robe at the breakfast table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper. Peter appeared in his shorts looking refreshed from sleep.

"Hi, darling. I've worked out something for your arm. Now have your breakfast and we'll see about getting you showered."

Soon we were in Peter's bedroom and I put his arm inside a small plastic bag, totally covering the plaster, and taped it tightly closed with a double ring of sellotape above the plaster.

"Now then, can you manage? Shall I help you shower?"

"Peter blushed a bright red. "No. I can do it."

"Well I don't think it's going to be so easy for you. Why don't you let me sponge you down at least?"

"Muuuummmmm nooooo. Honest. I can do it."

I shrugged and said "Well I'll be outside the door. If you want me just call."

The shower was turned on and ten minutes later, after the sound of things being dropped in the shower, it was turned off. I waited impatiently and then he was again asking my help to dry his back.

I opened the door and glanced in the shower. Susan's present of an expensively perfumed shower gel lay on the floor. The top broken off. The contents oozing all over the floor from a careless foot. The shower room floor was puddled with water. There was shampoo still in his hair.

"PETER! This is RIDICULOUS. What is all this damned MESS? I am your MOTHER. I gave birth to you, I changed your diapers. I washed and bathed you for years. You have nothing I haven't seen before. Now get in my shower and wait for me."

"But Mum ......."

"PETER DO AS I SAY .... NOW."

Peter, rather shame faced, disappeared.

I quickly mopped the floor, washed away Susan's precious shower gel and went to my bathroom. Peter stood, a towel clutched nervously over his lower stomach. I slipped off my robe and Peter gaped at my brief bra, and as he looked down he must have seen the obvious dark shadow of my female hair covering my sex. He flushed and licked dry lips.

"NOW. Get in that shower."

Our shower tray was tiled, four feet square with curtains enclosing it. He stepped inside the tray.

"AND GIVE ME THAT BLOODY TOWEL!"

He turned his back and held the towel to me. I stepped in the tray with him and swished the curtains closed, turning the water on. I took the shower head on its long flexible pipe and began to spray the water in his hair, watching as the remains of the shampoo was washed away. The shower spray cleansed his back. Then I directed the spray between the cheeks of his ass. I squeezed Don's shower gel onto the round puffy cleansing pad I used on myself and rubbed on his back, under his arms, over his lower firm rounded cheeks.

"Right, turn around. Front now."

I heard him gulp as he timidly turned to face me. I saw him look at my breasts in my soaking bra. He looked down. My panties were now almost see through with being so wet.

I soaped his chest, under his arms, down over his stomach. I knelt in front of him.

"Right one foot. Now the other one," I gently washed each side of his swelling manhood. Over his thighs. I was so close as I washed him he must have been able to feel my breath on his cock.