A Loving Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her trapped arm found its way under her Daddy's shoulder and she clung to him. Her other arm reaching across to hold his head to her breast. Pins and needles danced between her legs. An itch that needed to be scratched.

"Dad... Daddy ... .Daddyyyyyy Ohhhhh" she said, a rising of her "Ohhhhh" as the itch became a need.

His palm lay over her mound, his middle finger reached down and round. His thumb and little finger put pressure on her inner thighs and she opened obediently to the touch, spreading in sweet surrender.

His fingertip brushed along her swelling lips. He felt her wetness welcome him. He felt for her, found her, found the source of her need, slipped his finger round and around.

Her head was rolling from side to side. Incoherent noises spilling from her dry lips. Her hips were lifting to his hand and she moved towards his finger. His thumb brushed the top of her and he felt the rigid clit demand he finish her. His touch was enough. She bucked and writhed beneath him, her voice wailing into the quiet room.

She collapsed and he held her as she panted and whimpered in his arms. Slowly, slowly, she calmed. She closed her eyes. She slept.

He carefully released her and covered her with her sheet. He saw a little smile on her lips as she lay.

After her release I crept down the passage to our bed. I lay there and as Don joined me I turned to my husband. He stroked my face. I could smell Susan's excitement on his fingers.

"I saw. I heard her. I know she did it. Don, Don you didn't hurt her did you. Is she OK?"

"Yes my love. She had her climax. My fingers only. Not inside her. She's asleep now."

I felt my husband press against me. My hand reached down and held him in my hand.

I turned on my back and looked at him in the moonlight.

"Daddy?" I said.

He pulled me apart and raped me. I adored this part.