A Loving Gift

Story Info
A Master and his submissive's special night.
1.2k words
3.57
19.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A darkened room lit only by candles. You light the last one as you hear a soft knock on the door to the room. You open it and she stands there, hair falling down her back, eyes shining from the glow of the candles and her hands in front of her with a slight nervousness to them. She smiles, not quite meeting your eyes but head held high.

She is standing there in a long coat, just as you asked her to wear. You wonder if what she has on underneath is what you requested. You step out the door so that she can't see what is held in store for her inside the room. Standing behind her you bring up a blindfold to place around her eyes, as you tie it you brush her hair to the side and gently kiss along her neck.

Leading her into the room you have her stop in the middle. Then you sit in front of her in a chair where you have the perfect view of the show you will be giving instructions on.

You smile to yourself as you think of all that you want her to do. First you tell her that you want her remove the coat so that you can see if she followed instructions on the outfit.

She begins to untie the belt that holds the coat in place and slowly lets it slide off her shoulders. She lets it fall to the floor and stands before you, shivering mostly from excitement and fear of the unknown of what's in store. You notice she is wearing a black lace corset, tightly laced up the back with matching garter and stockings that go up mid-thigh and everything is finished off with the black stiletto heels.

You ask her to turn around so that you can appreciate the whole outfit. As she turns around you lightly run a finger across her skin.

Next you ask her to kneel down. She is kneeling down right in front of you. You smell the soft scent of her perfume as it fills the air, arousing you as much as the sight of her.

Running your hands thru her hair you grab a handful at the base of her head and make it so she has to turn her head up to you. Even though she is blindfolded she has this feeling you have this wicked little smile on your face and knows that means she will have quite the time tonight.

You pull her up just by a little pressure from the hair in your hand. You have her lean down and whisper for her to lie over your lap. She is laid across your lap, her ass framed by the garter and stockings and you begin to rub her ass gently.

Each time you bring your hand up you notice she tenses and you smile. Finally you raise your hand and bring it down on her ass... smack! You do this several times going back and forth from left to right. Stopping briefly to see the red glow form and the perfect print of your hand. You do it ten more times on each cheek then stop.

Hearing her begging you to stop... please stop. You begin to rub her ass gently feeling how hot it is under your hand. You begin to hear her soft moans as she starts to move her hips to bring her ass up to your hand. You slide your hand between her legs and you find just how excited she is. You also find out that she is very smooth, soft, warm and oh so wet.

The more you move your hand between her legs the more she is moaning and moving against you. She begins to beg you for more, begging you not to stop. You know that she is just about to orgasm and you stop. Pulling your hand away you see how wet your hand is.

You have her kneel down again and you bring your fingers to her mouth. She flicks her tongue out and tastes herself on you. Slowly sucking on your finger just as she would your cock.

Swirling her tongue around the tip of your finger sliding down past the knuckle and then back up. Taking the whole finger in and sucking on it. Teasing you.

She is kneeling between your legs and her hand is brushing against your cock. She feels how hard it is through your pants and she continues to suck on each finger, tasting herself.

You lean down and kiss her. Her tongue is darting across your lips and drawing your tongue into her mouth. You taste just how sweet she is.

You then have her stand up. Grabbing her hands you bind her wrists together and raise them above her head and hook them so she cant move. You then have her spread her legs out and you tie her ankles down so she can't move them and last but not least you slip a gag into her mouth. Don't want her waking up the neighbors.

You go over to a table and pick up a nice heavy leather flogger. You brush it across her shoulders and back and you hear her trying to moan through the gag. You know just how much she loves to be flogged.

You start out light cris-crossing against her back. Then slowly getting harder and going faster to a beat in your head. You start to go lower down her body... across her ass and then thighs. Swinging it in between her legs as it hits her clit.

You put down the flogger and pick up a nice heavy wooden paddle. You place it against her so she knows what you have in your hand. You then very quietly place it down and pick up the riding crop instead and slap it against her. Hearing her try to cry out thinking it was the heavy paddle. You spank her a few more times with the crop... seeing the stripes appear against her skin.

You come up behind her and untie her so she can once again kneel down. You walk in front of her and remove the blindfold and gag. You tell her to show you how well she can do to your cock what she did to your finger.

Looking up at you she teases your cock with her tongue first. Licking around the head, flicking across the tip and up and down the shaft. Taking just the head in and sucking on it like she would a straw.

Then taking in more, her tongue massaging your cock as she sucks. Swirling her tongue all around. She reaches up and cups your ball massaging them softly and then licks across them with her tongue.

Sucking on your cock again feeling how it throbs in her mouth. Taking it completely in almost gagging on it. Her throat tightens around the head. Moaning around you while she sucks on it.

She reaches down and begins to play with her clit knowing you are close she brings herself so close to cumming. Just as she feels you starting to cum in her mouth she starts to cum as well. Swallowing as much as she can to show just how good a girl she can be.

She then smiles as she lays across the bed for the rest of the night to begin knowing this will be a Valentine's Day that will be remembered forever.