A Loving Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,632 Followers

In fact it was Vince on a house phone. "Hi, Rob, this is Vince. Could you meet me in the billiards room for a minute."

"Uh, sure, Vince," was Rob's hesitant reply.

Rob was wide-eyed and obviously uncomfortable when Vince met him, closing the door to the otherwise empty room so that they would not be disturbed. Sensing Rob's fear Vince wanted to put him at ease. "Rob, I've got a proposition to discuss with you that will be to your great benefit. I won't go into my reasons for it other than to say that they are pure without any intent to hurt anyone, just to make four people happy."

"OK," Rob replied, a little more relaxed.

"How would you and your buddies like to fuck Vicky?"

Rob's face got ashen, and after a few second delay he stammered out "Vince, I hope you don't think that we've been hustling Vicky because we wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt you."

"Rob, I'm not upset in any way, I assure you. If I was upset I'd be yelling, screaming, or punching. I'm just having an intelligent -- albeit unusual -- discussion with you. Please answer; would you like to fuck Vicky?"

Rob was obviously very uncomfortable but since Vince was so calm and matter-of-fact, and since his gawking at Vicky's body had been so obvious, he thought he had to tell the truth. "Uh, Vince, I'm a straight guy and she has an other-worldly body. You know I'd be lying if I said 'no,' so I'll be honest and say 'hell yes, it would be a dream come true.'"

"I appreciate your honesty, Rob. Now let me tell you how it can happen -- that is if you really are interested in making your dream a reality."

For the first time Rob truly started to relax; this was too good not to hear out. "I am interested."

"Vicky's libido skyrockets when she drinks. As long as I'm around she is comfortable knowing that I will bail her out of trouble since she would never cheat on me. However if she has been drinking and if the music is right and if someone strokes the small of her back -- her most erogenous zone -- she will be incapable of resisting."

Rob's eyes were now about to pop out of his head.

"She is the best fuck in the world with her big tits, tight pussy, firm ass, and powerful thighs, not to mention her passion. I would really like you, Tip, and Don to fuck her all night Saturday evening."

Rob just stood there with his mouth agape, nodding his head.

"After she has consumed enough alcohol to be past the point of being capable of resisting while you are in the hot tub with her I will tell her that I have to go to Colorado Springs for an emergency. She won't like it and will try to leave, but you should convince her that you have some pills in your room to counteract the effects of alcohol."

Vince continued to lay out the details of his plan to an awe-struck Rob. He concluded it with some cautions. "There are a few caveats. The three of you cannot have any STDs and must swear to me that you don't, since there will be no condoms. I need photocopies of your drivers' licenses. You will not record any activity in any way or post anything on-line about it, nor will you force Vicky to do anything if she doesn't succumb as I predict that she will. Understood?"

"Yes," was all Rob could say while nodding his head.

"I need to be frank. If you violate any of these caveats I will have you killed -- not figuratively, literally. I'm not fucking around and I'm very rich and well connected. If you don't violate the caveats and things go as I suspect you three will have the best experience of your life up to now, and maybe the best ever." With that Vince put his powerful hand on Rob's shoulder and squeezed. "Understand?"

"Yes," Rob whispered, the fear having returned to his eyes.

"You talk with Tip and Don about it tonight and meet me at 8:00 a.m. in the dining room before breakfast tomorrow. If you agree you'll give me copies of your licenses then, I'll provide you with some other information and materials, and we'll be all set. Wait two minutes after I leave to exit," Vince ordered.

With that Vince exited. Rob had a dry mouth and was sweating, both from excitement and trepidation, and waited as Vince had directed before exiting himself.

That night Vince gave Vicky two nice oral orgasms, cuddled her tightly, and told her how much he loved her.

Not surprisingly the next morning Tip, Don and Rob were all excited and wide-eyed as they gave Vince copies of their drivers' licenses, swore that they had no STDs, and acceded to all of his caveats. He gave them some sugar pills to be passed off as "anti-alcohol pills," a CD player loaded with a CD of Bon Jovi music, six little blue pills that weren't doing Vince any good, and more instruction about what Vicky liked and how to play it. After reminding them of the caveats and the seriousness if they violated them Vince shook each of their hands and said "Good luck, have fun, and make Vicky the most satisfied woman on the planet."

"If we don't we'll die trying," Rob grinned.

Saturday night Vince made sure that Vicky had the most alcohol that she had consumed to date on the vacation and had his cellphone just out of reach of the hot tub as he and Rob soaked with Vicky, the three of them laughing, telling jokes, and Rob flirting with Vicky. Vince's cellphone rang and he got out of the tub to answer it. "Don't answer that thing," Vicky pleaded, grabbing his arm, "stay with me."

"Sorry, Hon," Vince replied, "I forgot to tell you earlier that I might get an important call tonight, which is the only reason I have the cellphone here. I'll just be a minute."

Vicky's demeanor changed somewhat as she tried to overhear Vince's end of the phone conversation. She didn't like what she heard.

When Vince returned to the hot tub he said "Vicky, I'm really, really sorry but I have to go to Colorado Springs tonight. A helicopter will pick me up in twenty minutes. There is a disaster at our New Mexico plant and I absolutely have to deal with it immediately."

Trying to whisper it to Vince, although her consumption of alcohol didn't make it too quiet, she frantically said "No, you can't go, Vince. I'm burning with desire -- I need you around."

"Hon, if there was any way I could stay, I would, but I can't."

"Then let me come with you," she moaned, now even more frantic.

"There's only room for one in the helicopter, sweetie. Don't worry, if anything happens it will be my fault not yours."

"But, I've had too much to drink," Vicky continued, clutching Vince's arm with tears starting to flow.

"Maybe I shouldn't be butting in," Rob said, "but I have some pills in my room that negate the effects of alcohol, with moderate exercise, in about twenty minutes."

"That's great, Rob," Vince said with enthusiasm. "Hon, why don't you go to Rob's room and take those pills. I'll be back about 10:00 tomorrow morning. I love you, and enjoy yourself."

With that Vince kissed Vicky goodbye and took off. Given her amorous feelings Vicky tried not to look at Rob's cute face and cut body, but couldn't avoid it when he started talking to her.

"Listen, Vicky, why don't you toss out your last drink, we soak for a few more minutes, and then we go get those pills."

"OK," was all that she could mutter in reply.

Rob kept the conversation light and cheery for the next ten minutes, although Vicky didn't really respond much, and then said. "You're starting to slur your words a little. Maybe we should get those pills now."

Rob helped Vicky out of the hot tub, hoping to disguise his boner as he did so, and fixated on her luscious body, which he hoped to be enjoying shortly. He helped her put her shorty robe on and they walked to his room.

Rob gave Vicky the sugar pills with a glass of "juice," which was about one quarter grain alcohol. "To get maximum effect you need some slow or moderate exercise after taking them. Do you like to dance?"

"Sure," Vicky hesitantly said.

Rob pushed the CD player "play" button, turned to face Vicky, and said "I hope you like Bon Jovi, cause that's the only CD I can find."

Vicky got a distraught look on her face because she often played Bon Jovi songs when fucking Vince. Rob didn't waste any time, grabbing Vicky and gently twirling and moving her around. He put his hand under her robe on the bare small of her back and stroked gently.

"Don't -- uh, no -- please don't, uh, do that..." Vicky mumbled.

"Do what?" Rob whispered, playing dumb.

"Uh, well, uh, rub, ohhhh," Vicky couldn't finish the sentence before laying her head against Rob's shoulder. Rob continued to lightly rub the small of her back, sometimes with his fingers, sometimes with his palm, sometimes with his thumb. In response Vicky gradually moved her pelvis closer and closer to his crotch, and raging hard-on. Finally when her crotch touched his he slowly removed her robe, then surreptitiously untied the string holding up the top of her bikini so that only the contact of her tits with his chest kept it on. When the latest song stopped he whispered, "Maybe we should take a break so that the pills start working," obviously nonsense but Vicky was in too much of a zone to notice.

As Rob lay Vicky down on his bed he pulled the strings on either side of her bikini bottom and it fell away, just like the top did, by the time that her ass hit the mattress. Rob excitedly stared at her female parts -- they were beyond exquisite. Her little slit, which looked so tiny compared with her large body, virtually beckoned him. Her nipples were symmetrical, hard, and pointed. Except for her C-section scars her pelvis and thighs were perfect.

Rob immediately went down on Vicky, parting her puffy little vaginal lips with his fingers as his tongue probed her interior, occasionally flicking her clit. "No, don't, I can't, arrgh, ohh, I love Vince, ahhhh," Vicky moaned as she grabbed Rob's hair.

Between slurps Rob replied "Vince told you to have a good time!" then continued more vigorously abusing her clit, then penetrating her with his fingers to stroke her G-spot. Soon Vicky stopped protesting and only moaned in pleasure as a first oral orgasm, then a second, hit. When she clamped her thighs on either side of Rob's head at first he thought she might pop his brains out she squeezed so hard, but when her second orgasm subsided her thighs relaxed and he felt safe. By then, however, his dick hurt it was so stiff, and his balls ached.

Rob lifted Vicky's long, muscular, legs so that her calves were on his shoulders, lined up his cock with her pussy, and started penetrating. Despite how wet Vicky was from his oral work it was difficult to penetrate her pussy it was so tight. After a minute or so of diligent action, however, he finally buried himself balls deep. As he pumped Vicky squeezed her pc muscles in sync with his movements. The combination of his excitement, her tight pulsating vagina, and her big tits flopping back and forth as he banged away, had him coming faster than he could ever remember as he dumped a full load of cum into her pussy. The first rocket of cum set Vicky off on her third orgasm,

Once they came down from their climaxes Rob leisurely stroked back and forth in her pussy and gently manipulated her clit as she squeezed her own tits. Rob reached for his nearby cellphone, hit a button, and simply said "I need help."

When Tip and Don entered the room their eyes lit up like Christmas lights. Rob was sitting with his back to the headboard of his bed while Vicky was on her knees with her big beautiful firm ass and glistening pussy sticking out as she sucked Rob's cock clean of their combined juices. Before she was finished Tip had his rock hard cock in her pussy fucking her doggy. He banged so hard, and Vicky pounded back with such vigor, that she could no longer suck Rob's cock.

The mutual orgasms that Tip and Vicky experienced were mammoth, reducing both to piles of protoplasm. While Tip's cock was still entrenched in Vicky's pussy and she had her head on the mattress moaning, Don started lubricating her pucker hole. He reciprocated one lubricated finger, then two, in her asshole, getting loud "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" from Vicky.

When Tip finally pulled his dick out of Vicky's sopping wet pussy Don put his lubricated cock head at the entrance to her back door, gently pushed it all the way in, and then started thumping. Meanwhile Rob and Tip moved to Vicky's sides and each vigorously sucked a nipple while simultaneously rubbing the small of her back.

The simultaneous ass-fucking, nipple sucking, and back rubbing was almost too much for Vicky as she climaxed with a vengeance, letting out a banshee scream while her entire body spasmed as Don jettisoned ropes of cum into her asshole. By the time that Don's last cum grenade had exploded in her Vicky was reduced to a comatose blob, leaking fluid out of both holes. When Don pulled out she collapsed on the bed.

Rob and Tip helped Vicky to the shower, washed her completely including her pussy and pucker hole, and then followed her back to bed. She was fucked and sucked in earnest by all three guys once again, and she sucked all of their cocks at one time or another. By the time that she awoke from a second stupor of the evening/morning, and again showered this time with just Don, she was fully cognizant of what was going on. The effects of the alcohol were no more, but her libido was still increasing rapidly. The only thought running through her mind, other than trying to exact more sexual pleasure, was "I've fucked so many times now what will a few more hurt?"

Throughout the evening and morning the fucking quartet went from Rob's bed to Tip's to Don's, as each got soaked with sweat and sex fluids. All three guys popped the little blue pills Vince had given them and tried their best to keep a cock in one of her three holes as much as possible. When that was impossible one or more of them sucked her tits and tongued her clitoris or fingered her G-spot.

By the time that the quartet fell asleep -- actually more passed out from exhaustion than fell asleep -- at 6:00 a.m. Vicky's pussy had been fucked seven times, her ass three times, and her tits once, and she had sucked each cock several times including two to ejaculation into her mouth. The number of her orgasms from the almost constant stimulation of her female parts was countless, certainly at least two dozen.

Vicky woke up with a start, at first not knowing where she was. Once she realized it and saw the three naked guys, all with one of their body parts or another touching her, she smiled and put her head back down. In seconds she bolted back up, looked at the clock which read 10:03 a.m., and yelled "Oh shit, Vince will be back."

After a minute or two of panic she found her bikini top and put on her robe with her room key in it, but she couldn't find her bikini bottoms anywhere in the pile of cum and sweat soaked clothes strewn about. Since the robe at least covered her crotch she forgot about her bottoms and scurried out the door.

When Vicki arrived in her room with her hair disheveled, cum caked on her thighs and ass, her lips chapped, her nipples almost raw, walking bowlegged because her pussy stung, and devoid of makeup, Vince was packing a few of his things.

"Oh, there you are," he nonchalantly said, "got some early morning exercise, huh? Why don't you hit the shower and we'll get some breakfast?"

Vicky was shocked by Vince's casual attitude but responded, "OK," as she hustled into the bathroom. Vince finished packing then picked up the phone and called Rob's room.

Vicky almost looked human again when she exited the bathroom about a half an hour later. Gone were the caked cum and chapped lips. The balm on her nipples was making them feel better, and her makeup was applied perfectly, hiding the bags under her eyes. There was nothing she could do about having to walk bowlegged, however -- that would take time.

"You look beautiful," Vince gushed as he hugged her and kissed her on the neck and rubbed her shoulders.

"Thanks, Hon," she replied, "did you resolve your problem?"

"Actually, several problems were resolved last night, so I'm feeling great today. How about you?"

"In some ways I'm really feeling good, but I'm a little sore," Vicky honestly answered, before catching herself and saying, "I must have pushed it too hard on the slopes yesterday."

Vince smiled to himself as he escorted Vicky to breakfast.

Vince laughed to himself at the amount of food Vicky put away at breakfast -- two omelets, an order of sausage, four pancakes, two glasses of juice, and some fruit. Of course he knew that she had to have burned more than a thousand calories last night, but he said nothing about her appetite. He kept the conversation light and humorous.

When they were almost done with breakfast -- Vicky had only one pancake and some fruit left -- Rob approached the table. He was greeted warmly by Vince, although Vicky turned red and quiet.

"So, Rob, how did you enjoy your trip to Telluride?"

"Vince, it was amazing. The skiing was great, the facilities were wonderful, and the company was other-worldly. In fact I know that I speak for Tip and Don when I say that not only did we have the best experience of our life, but it was better than we possibly could have imagined," Rob replied smiling and staring at Vicky as he said "better than we possible could have imagined."

Vicky looked like she was about to die of embarrassment as she unconsciously stuffed her face with the last pancake. Vince pretended not to notice as he chatted with Rob for a minute more and then shook his hand goodbye. Rob leaned over the table and kissed Vicky on her cheek, surreptitiously slipped her bikini bottom onto her lap, and whispered into her ear furthest from Vince "You're the best fuck in history," causing Vicky to blush even more as she stuffed her bikini bottom into her purse.

In the car ride to the Colorado Springs airport Vicky was unusually quiet. Vince didn't question her about her silence, but simply talked about how great the vacation had been, his sorrow at having to leave the last night, and some none-weighty subjects. Suddenly Vicky blurted out "Vince, I have to talk to you about what happened last night."

"Hon, I'm really sorry for leaving you. I feel so bad about it -- please don't be mad."

"No, it's about what happened after you left," Vicky continued.

"Look, Hon, I left you in a bad position, something we agreed I would never do. Whatever happened, happened. There is no reason to talk about it. I had a wonderful time on our vacation and I hope that you did too."

As Vicky tried to say something else, Vince squeezed her knee and said "I love you with all my heart and would do anything to make you happy."

The way that Vince said it, and the look on his face, made Vicky realize for the first time that Vince had likely set up her night of over-the-top sex to make up for his problem over the last couple of months. This made her extremely grateful that he loved her so much that he would do that for her, but also wistful that he would think that he had to since she loved him even if they never had penile sex again. She sobbed softly as she choked out "I love you Vince," and laid her head on his shoulder, then as she relaxed, his lap.

Vicky fell asleep on Vince's lap, exhausted from her all-nighter, but was jolted awake when Vince stopped suddenly after taking a curve on a deserted road about sixty miles from Colorado Springs.

"What's the matter, Vince?"

"Look, a power line has fallen across the road. I'm not sure that we can get past."

"Is there an alternative route?"

"Yeah, but it's fifty miles longer. Let me see what I can do."

Vince got out of the car and looked the situation over. There were some branches on the side of the road that looked like he might be able to use to prop the wires up. He had to be careful because it was obvious that the wires were "hot" and high voltage.

imhapless
imhapless
3,632 Followers