A Loving Parent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sara got comfortable on the bed, the small case was opened. All contents were double-checked. The pretty young cunt would soon look like a baby's.

Sara was positioned spread eagled on the navy blue satin sheets. The vision of her hot daughter lying there was stunning. Ruby's pussy was even wetter. The lusting mother thought the teenage offspring was a sexy vision. All the curves on young body were just right. It was perfection from the round mounds of the firm perky titties down a flat belly and to the slender legs.

"Sweet jezzus, baby," she awes moving closer, "You're grown up so beautiful."

"You really think I should be shaved?" she wonders.

"Yes, baby," Ruby, explains while shifting between her daughter's slender legs, "Boys love bald pussies. I promise fantastic times will be comin' because of this."

Sara just smiled up at her beautiful mother. The curvy legs were positioned wide. She was ready.

Using the scissors to clip the pubic hairs, Ruby started the processor of shaving. She had to shift around to get good angles on the forbidden honey triangle. Sara was then repositioned on all fours to shave the hot crotch down to the stubble.

It was a test of will power. The smelled that was coming between her daughter's legs were so inviting. The aroma was bringing back memories teenage girl lovers. To Ruby the young pussy needed a woman's touch before entering the world of sex. A mother's mouth watered with the idea of tasting the taboo love tunnel.

"Stay that way, baby," she orders. "I've gotta get somethin'"

Ruby quickly sped back to the bathroom. A towel was placed in the sink and hot water was run over it. She looked into a misty reflection. The sex-hazed mother knew that another boarder of incest was about to be crossed. The old desire was now fully resurfaced.

Sara's young cunt was in full view when returning to the room. It was so virginal and innocent. Ruby's heart rate continued to race. A mature pussy was wet with lust.

She had to do something to eliminate the urged to mount the sexy daughter right then and there. The turned on parent quickly placed the hot towel right on the tempting pussy. It was pressed snugly.

"Ahhhhhh!" Sara exclaims feeling the warm moisture.

"Relax," Ruby says in a soft voice.

She looks back at her parent's glistening cunt. The sexy teenager gasps at the sight of it. Without warning, a young hand pets the forbidden hole.

"Mom," she sighs, "you have such a beautiful cunny".

"Omi!" the startled Ruby breathes, "You shouldn't touch mommy like that!"

"Didn't you say we should go with our feelin'?" Sara reminds.

Ruby smiles realizing that she wasn't the only one wanting to explore forbidden love. Her little girl seemed to be getting inquisitive on the subject. Perhaps this was meant to be after all.

Sara enjoys her daughter's touch. The curious girl then rolled a set of small fingers over the lips provoking juices to seep spontaneously. The feathery digits really felt good to Ruby.

The task was completed. The towel was then removed. Ruby could see the virginal pussy quiver from the exposure.

"Roll onto your back, baby," she directs softly.

Ruby moved between the pair of slender legs. The last of the hair clipping were wiped off. The attentive parent then applied shaving cream.

Lubricate was rubbed all over a very hot public area and down the ass crack. Her fingers accidentally touched a pink asshole. It puckered in response to the digit.

"Oooooooo!" Sara moans loudly.

"I see my little girl is already respondin' lik'a a woman," Ruby quips reaching for the razor.

The blade moved over the sweet smelling mound. Softly and efficiently she stroked the pussy area to make it as hairless as possible. A mother's cunt was leaking love juices.

Ruby looks up to see Sara was busy. A set of perky orb was being petting. A forefinger and thumb caressed and rolled the pink nipples.

"On all fours, girl!" she orders.

The hairs near the ass had to be gotten. Sara quickly positioned with butt cheeks high and legs apart. A perfect set of buns wiggled slightly

The sight made Ruby wanted that cunt now! But the chore needed to finish. The moment couldn't be rushed.

OK, baby," she orders after removing the final stubs, "You need to go into the bathroom an' wash your pussy clean."

She steps off the bed. A set of cute titties jiggled enticingly. Sara starts to leave.

"Take this!" Ruby says holding out a bottle of lotion.

"Why?" Sara puzzles.

"Ya can't afford any razor burns down there, baby," she explains.

"I understand," the sexy daughter acknowledges.

As she scooted out of the room, Ruby began the process of cleaning up. The lusting mother couldn't believe what was happening. She not only was encouraging sex between her children, but she was about to take her daughter's body! What was even more of a turn on, her little girl seemed to be a willing participant!

Sara returned to the room within a few minutes. Ruby stared at the sexy teenager wide-eyed. The girl looked beautiful!

A tress of long curly blonde framed the angelic face. The pale blue eyes had a healthy glimmer. A pair of young breasts stood erect enhancing a flat stomach.

The horny parent continues scan down the nubile body. It was alluring. When she saw the legs and the bald pussy, Ruby was totality turned on.

Sara's cunt was so enticing. Its lips protruded from the slender legs ever so slightly. It was looking so smooth and inviting. The pussy was begging to be kissed!

A mature cunt quivered at the sight. It had been years since a naked woman's body had made the dark haired parent so hot! She knew that this afternoon her little girl was about to become a woman!

"Come here, baby," Ruby invites to the sexy offspring.

Without a word, Sara climbs back onto the satin blue sheets. She automatically lies on a young back. The pretty legs remain opened.

"My god," a wide-eyed Ruby confesses, "you're body is such'a turn on."

"Mother," the hot teenager asks, "Are'ya gonna show me more about pussy lovin'?

"Yes, baby," the loving mother, promises, "Yes I am."

She leaned into her daughter's body. An experienced tongue came out gently as if not to scare her away. Sara's lips quivered when first feeling it. Then it probed slowly. A teenage mouth opened. A mother's tongue touched the daughter's.

Ruby felt Sara's body quaver with excitement. A mature tongue probed a willing mouth! Waves of pleasure swept over both bodies.

It was a beautiful kiss. It was long and tender and so passionate. It seems to go on.

Ruby's tongue felt so wonderful inside her daughter's mouth. A mother's heart raced. The old lust was back and it seemed to run in the family.

The sex-hazed mother then felt a warm hand cup her breast. Ruby almost cries with joy. She loved her daughter so much and the girl was returning the same feelings.

"Ooooooooohhhhh!" Ruby groans feeling Sara pressing tighter.

The hot mother then caresses Sara's naked breasts while their lips continue to press together. Tongues playing and exploring became more passionate. Sara didn't want to move. She couldn't move! These new feelings that ran through the young body were incredible.

Ruby pushes her girl deeper into the bed. Sara could not have stopped her if she wanted to now. It was doubtful if she did.

They were overwhelmed with lustful desires. Both women were locked in a deep French kiss. Lusting hands fondled the other's breast wildly.

"Omigod, baby," Ruby pants breaking the kiss, "You're just one volcanic body of lust!"

"Mother," Sara groans, "Show me how to love." With a louder groans, she called, "Make me a woman! Make me cum hard for the first time!"

Her daughter's words were like a match to gasoline. A parent's hot mouth inhales a pink, erect nipple. She sucks gently and consistently.

"Omigod!" Sara pants, "I didn't think such feelings existed!"

The teenager was in the thrills of pleasure never experienced before. Young hands threaded through a long dark mane. Her mother sucked harder on the firm titties.

The pleasure ripples increased with intensity when looking down to see her mother's beautiful face. A mature mouth moved from one nipple to the other. She sucked, bit, and teasing unmercifully. Sara's nubs became harder than she had never known.

Her mother's hands molded and stroked the daughter's swelling breasts. The feelings were overwhelming. They were the most intense of Sara's life. Little did she know that the best was yet to come.

Sara didn't notice Ruby's hands had left her breasts. The nipple loving was so pleasurable it had taken all the attention. Her mother was so erotically taking her body piece by piece.

"This was what they meant when they say, 'givin' up a piece'," the sex-hazed daughter thought.

Ruby spread Sara's legs moving between them. The young gams were lifted up. The blonde vixen couldn't believe it! Her mother was spreading her thighs and causing a wet pussy to open wide as well.

"I've forgotten how magnificent a young cunny can look," Ruby sighs as dark mane head lowered.

Sara watched as a taboo tongue darted out. It licked her from the bottom of a quivering pussy to the top. The tongue that moments ago had been inside her mouth was setting an indescribable fire in her pussy.

"I can't believe this!!" Sara moans loudly, "It was Eric eatin' me this afternoon an' now you!"

Ruby used the techniques so that had been so long dormant to pleasure her daughter. A skilled tongue spread the glistening lips and wriggled inside the taboo cunt. She licked the virgin pussy tenderly.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" the sex-hazed teenager wails, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Sara was building to a second incestive tongue induced orgasms. Yet this one was different. It was more exciting in a different way.

A woman was bringing it on. Her mother was causing it. A young body vibrated with each rippling waves of pleasure.

The climax was building quicker. It was rushing forward and engulfing every cell. Suddenly as the first strong sensation move forward, the tongue stopped!

"What the hell are' ya doing, mother?" Sara cries out.

"Be patience, baby," Ruby responds lifting a set of slender, teenage legs higher.

"But I was ready to cum, Momma," she whines disappointedly.

"Don't get ahead of me, little girl," Ruby says in a lecherous tone as a hungry mouth went toward a tight ass.

A hot tongue licked pink anus. It ran up and down the rounded butt cheeks. Then the lusting teenager felt a shove on an anal sphincter.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" Sara screams. "Oh gawd, Momma! That feels so wonderful!"

Sara ever been touched there, let alone licked there! It was intensifying the pleasure waves even more. The girl's body starts to flex and taunt uncontrollably.

Ruby knew this was the moment. It was time to make her daughter cum. The dominating mother moves back to the quavering pussy. An engorged clit was devoured.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" the sweat cover teenager yells, "I'm cummin'! Sweet jezzus! I'm cummin' so hardddddddddd!"

The idea this was her daughter's cunt pulsating in her mouth had Ruby going wild. Sara was climaxing continuously as her mother licks and sucks unabatedly. Wave after wave of intense pleasure overwhelms the girl. The young body contorts and twists with each ripple.

With a finally taunt, Sara collapsed onto the damp blue sheets. Ruby quickly moved up the young, panting body. The two lock into an excited kiss.

At the break of the kiss, they cuddled. Ruby was immersed in the old lesbian feelings. It was a reminder of how having a naked, soft woman's body against her was so fantastic.

Their breasts felt so natural and wonderful pressing up against each other. The taboo pussies kept rubbing together in grinding and exciting gyrations. The two bodies were quavering with lust. These were sensations that only another woman's body could produce.

Ruby's lips and tongue played with Sara's. She began to trail back down to her daughter's breasts. Again, the girl's titties were being kissed and fondled.

Ruby let go of the perky orbs and straddled Sara's body. The hot mother moved upward until a set of mature breasts dangled over a young mouth. They were wiggled enticingly.

"I think it's time for my little girl to make love to these," Ruby hisses.

"Yes, Mother," Sara groans wanting so desperately to please her parent, "Yes, I'll suckle 'em like I did as a baby."

A hot mouth inhaled each one alternately. Sara could feel the soft skin of the warm mouth. The hot teenager continued to love the mature breasts until a pair of dark nipples became hard and erect. Sara licked and lapped on them in the same matter her mother had done earlier.

"My little girl learns quickly," Ruby groans.

The hot mother then moved upward so she was kneeling over the daughter's mouth. The smell of the sweet sexual excitement was strong. Sara was staring into, at very close distance, the pussy that gave her life. It was so awesomely erotic.

Ruby closes eyes while lowering down onto Sara's face. The sex driven daughter wasted no time. A young hot tongue was felt inside the older woman.

From the way it enthusiastically moved Ruby knew Sara was hooked. The girl wouldn't get enough of pussy. The mother's hips gyrated with the excited tongue.

God! Her daughter was doing an excellent job! Sara licked and sucked as if she had been doing it for years. Ruby's cunt was wetter than it had been in years. The juices flow freely out and down curvy tights and onto the young face.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moanfully responds.

Every muscle in her body contracted at once. The mother felt the amazing sensation of the daughter's mouth. An uncontrollable rapture caused turn on Ruby to struggle with a trembling body. The first of several pleasure waves began to cascade strongly.

Sara's lips savor the flavor of the hot pussy. She was amazed at how different this act felt from what had been told. This was lesbianism. It was to be nasty and evil. Yet if felt wonderful and good.

The hot mother knew that this orgasm was truly nurtured by a deeper emotion-love. A love that only a daughter could give. Perhaps this was why the sexually experience woman was already on the brink so early.

Ruby's glistening body twisted as Sara's pussy loving continued. Passions and hot urges churned into a boil as the women made love. What began as soft whispers of devotion, now became blaring shrills of pleasure evoking.

All Sara could do was become absorbed into Ruby's heightened emotions. A pair of mature hips wavered as a curious tongue darted past the glistening outer folds to discover a rigid clit waiting. The sexy teenager then massages the oversensitive skin from above with gentle fingertips.

If this was to be her mother's first loving orgasm between them, Sara was going to make sure it would be unforgettable. As a tongue summons the susceptible clit inside a salivating mouth, front teeth gently nibbles it.

"Oh my!" Ruby gasps. "Oh My God," She proclaims in a moan, "you're gonna make me---," she was hushed by another wave of pleasure rising from between a pair of sweat covered legs.

Ruby's eyes looked upward. Stomach muscles contracted. Strong sensations pulsated throughout the mother's mature body.

"Omigod!" Ruby wails with onslaught of orgasm, "Oh sweet Jesus!"

Sara felt her parent's body compress. Then buckle and twist with uncontrolled spasms. She knew a climax was capturing this beautiful older body.

Suddenly Sara's mouth fills with a warm flow of Ruby's inner juices. She sucks and licks greedily at the expelling fluids. They tasted sweeter than imagine.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" lustfilled shouts echoed, "My God this is ever better than I remember!" Ruby humps and arches hips into a greedy mouth, screeching, "You're such a fantastic lover, my sweet girl!"

Sara was trying to continue to suck on the leaking cunt. Her mother was in epileptic spasms of lust. The older woman's body was totality out of control.

The girl couldn't believe how fantastic it felt to make a woman react in such a degree of lust. She wasn't about to let this pass by. The hot teenager sucks deeper on the wet taboo pussy.

Some of the escaping juices oozed out of Sara's mouth. She lip-locks tighter over the seeping cunt. Not another drop was going to get away.

The warm liquid felt wonderful in Sara's mouth. She held breath and swallowed every delicious ounce. The tangy, salty taste says it was her mother's love juices.

"Omigod!" Ruby screams into the room humping her daughter's mouth, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' lik'a whore in heat!" With final strong tonic of her body, she squeals, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmin'!"

Ruby fell onto the wet sheets next to Sara. She pants to catch breath. A set of rounded sweat sheen breasts rubbed up and down over the teenager's smaller pair.

Ruby then grasped the girl's face. She was pulled into her mother's arms. A deep loving stare emitted from a pair of dark eyes.

"God, you made me cum harder than anyone has," Ruby exclaims with a head shaking in astonishment, "You did this to me an' it's so wonderful!"

"Mother," Sara innocently asks, "Does this mean I don't want boys now?"

"Oh for Chrissake's no, girl!" the happy parent laughs, "It only means that both pussy an' cock will be in your bed."

She locked into a deep French kiss with her girl. The teenager was becoming so sexually aware and yet remaining so innocent. It was such a pure love coming from her daughter.

"What about Eric, Momma?" Sara asks breaking the kiss.

"Oh don't worry," Ruby coos, "He'll be fillin' my wishes very soon." She adds kissing a tender neck, "I have a real fun plan for you two's first fuck."

Sara didn't ask. She only wished to feel her parent's hot body. Wanting momma's love was the only desire now.

Ruby and Sara spent the rest of the evening making love and planning. At first Sara was going to seduce her brother. That changed when Ruby tells of the blowjob she had given him.

Ruby felt proud that her hot daughter insisted that she have the first chance at Eric's dick. After all, she did almost take his cherry. It would be only fair for her to compete the effort. It made the love for the girl grow more passionate.

She then tells Sara of a hot scenario used on girl's father to get him the first time. A slutty dress, no underwear and exposing a hot pussy constantly were the scene. It did the job. The man tried to fuck her senseless.

The scheming mother figured the same role-playing would work on the hormone raging teenager. It was figured the desire to take her was still strong from the time before. This plotting had Ruby's pussy wet with anticipation.

Sara would hide until things between her brother and mother got hot. Then the sexy teenager could watch or immediately join in. She had the choice once the love making started.

The idea had Ruby incredibility hot. She couldn't wait to feel her son between her legs. The fact the girl didn't mind the idea of being sloppy seconds to her was an even more of a turn on.

The lusting mother thought what it would be like to see her offsprings' naked bodies clinched in a lovers' embrace. The erotic vision of her son plunging a hard rod deep into her daughter's soft cunt had the adoring parent shriving in passion. It would be the completion of the wish for them to be a total loving family.

Eric arrived home about two hours later. Ruby examined him with different eyes. At nineteen, he had become a very handsome and sexy man. A deep sigh was taken at the belief that soon that body would be on hers.

"Where's Sara?" Eric asks entering the kitchen.

"She's with a friend tonight, baby," the plotting mom lied.

Ruby stood with back to him about five feet away. Her attire was really spicy. A tight white blouse to augment a set of 38C's, a skirt so short that the hem was an inch below a set of rounded asscheeks and a pair of black 4" stiletto shoes that were designed to solicited her son's most basler desires.