A Loving Parent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foot apparel was deliberately worn to enhance the slutty image. They already made a set of shapely long legs even firmer and hotter. A mature perfect ass looked even tighter. A set of trim hips was wide and showed off a slender waist.

"It'll be just the two of us, son," Ruby says turning around.

The thin material of the blouse displays a set of dark nipples pressing against it. Seeing Eric's eyes and a bulge in the crotch of the shorts says the view was being enjoyed. Ruby felt a thrill wave of excitement rippled through her body. The thought of the handsome offspring getting hard over her was almost too hot.

The outfit said cheap and easy. The slutty attire was already arousing the boy. It was a true image. Tonight, the loving mother would be a whore for her son.

Ruby sat down on the couch. She positioned to make it obvious that there were no panties under the short skirt. The lustfilled mother was even hotter than before. It was her wish to love him as passionate as possible this night.

"Oh it's been a long day," she moans faking tiredness kicking off the shoes.

A set of curvy legs spread slightly wider. Dark eyes closed as hands clasped behind a black mane. A set of erect nipples poked through the thin shirt.

Eric couldn't help it, his mom was sexy as hell. After what had happened between he and Sara, this hot, raven-haired parent shouldn't be off limits. Besides, this was the woman who had given him a first ever blowjob.

Eric moved slowly over to where Ruby was sitting. He dropped to knees between the curvy legs. The sex-hazed son started licking and kissing a set of firm inner thighs.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she purrs opening eyes, "I was hopin' you would come to me, baby."

Eric looked up as a keen tongue painted an inner thigh. A gentle hand reached down running fingers gently through his hair. His forbidden lust had been released. Ruby's cunt moistens even more knowing it was her son about to eat it.

Eric quickly made his way up to a mature crotch. A set of pink lips glistens beautifully. He stared wide-eyed at the forbidden pussy.

"Mother," he sighs, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to be here."

His words had her tearing with love. He was going to take her body. She could give him passion that could only come a woman who really loved and wanted to protect him could.

"Yes I do, baby," Ruby, admits in a hushed voice, "It's long been your mother's wish that you kiss her down there as well."

"An' I've always wanted to taste your cunt, Mom," the sex hazed son confesses in a husky voice.

"Ooooooooh," Ruby groans feeling the young, strong tongue lap a ready slit.

Sliding arms up underneath her, Eric grabbed a firm ass. She was pulled closer to him. The tip of his nose tickled an engorged clit. An excited tongue explored the mature pussy.

Ruby leans her head back, again closing eyes. The feeling of her son's tongue buried in a quivering pussy was almost too much to handle. Like Sara, it was unbelievable that this was the first time. Eric was doing such an expert job.

She slowly began rocking back and forth in rhythm to the pleasure-making tongue. A lusting mother slid a wet honey hole over the young mouth. The waves of joy begin rippling in intensity.

"Oh gawd, son," Ruby groans, "you're doin' a magnificent job."

The grip on his hair tightens. His head is pushed closer to the leaking pussy with excited hands. A pair of slender legs instinctively wrapped around his neck so he can have more access.

"Oh yes, my handsome son," she groans passionately, "Please, oh please eat my pussy. Make love to the hole that brought you into his world."

Sara had secretly entered the room. She was wearing only a robe. The vision of mother and brother in a sexual act immediately had a young pussy wet.

Eric was always hot for his mother. But now the sex driven teenager was extremely hot for the gorgeous parent. The long controlled desire was at the boiling point.

"I've gotta have ya, mom," Eric pants removing a tee-shirt. He leaned back into the sweaty crotch.

"Oh baby!" she screams, "Doncha dare stop!" The sex-hazed mother groans loudly, "Mommy gonna cum for ya!"

Ruby's words set Eric afire. He devoured her pussy. A hungry mouth nibbled an engorged clit. Her body began to quiver with the feeling of a lusting young tongue. He was bringing on a powerful climax.

"Oh baby!" Ruby squeals with humping hips, "Omigod baby!" She yells into the room, "Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" A final shriek sound as a powerful climax arrived, "Sweeeeeet fuckkkkkkkk!"

Sara was amazes at how her mother's pussy squirted all over her brother's face. Puddles of thick cum filled a greedy mouth and ran down his chin. An anxious tongue kept licking and sucking as their parent's orgasm peaks.

A few minutes later Ruby calmed down. A pair of slender legs slowly dropped. She moans as a satisfied pussy contracted with the subsiding climax.

She looks down at her son. His young face was covered with her juices. In just a set of cut off short, the boy was the most fine-looking specimen of a man she had ever seen.

Ruby could see Sara in the background. A pink robe was open. A hot naked sexy body was exposed. Judging from a set of erect nipples, the horny mother knew her daughter was enjoying the show.

"If were gonna do this," Ruby suddenly states, pulling off the blouse, "Lets do everything!"

She pushed and both fell to the carpeted floor. Ruby reached down and roughly jerked the shorts off. He was naked. An eight-inch cock sprung up proudly.

"Oh!" she coos hotly, "That thing just gets prettier with time."

"An' I hope tastier," Eric adds with a groan.

It had been over a year and it was the still the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. It stood erectly magnificently pulsating. Her cunt vibrates with prospect of it deep inside.

The turned on mother climbed up the young torso. She sat up long enough to pull the skirt over her head. Now they both were nude.

"Damn, mother," Sara admired, "Your body's so awesome!" Watching Ruby's titties jiggle, the hot voyageur daughter groans, "Those are very gorgeous."

The mother started kissing and licking her son's chest. She slid down the athletic torso. The forbidden cock was held in loving hand. It was so tender and delicious looking.

The mother inhales the taboo rod in a warm mouth. Her tongue works its way up and down stiff shaft. Feathery fingers plays with the large balls.

It was Eric's chance to re-live the most exotic experience he ever had. It felt wonderful to be sucked off by his mother again. He had missed that hot mouth so.

Ruby sucks wildly on the wonderful pole. She holds her son's cock in a loving mouth lustfully. The taste of the taboo cum was again desired.

Sara was playing with a hard nipple as well. She was so excited seeing her mother suck off her brother. The parent had inhaled the large rod all the way. It was obvious that Ruby had this dick in her mouth before. A lusting thought of how that tongue would feel against her pussy surface. Sara squeezed an erect nipple roughly.

Ruby could feel his cock enlarged. It seemed to grow more as the climax climbed the young body. Again, the knowledge of Sara watching adds to the enjoyment. A hard cumming was only moments away.

"Oh mom, that feels so good," he cries out loud, "Make me cum in your mouth!"

Her son's words made Ruby even hotter. The sexual hazed parent wraps a soft hand around the stiff rod. She mentality prays for a hard climax. She wants her mouth full of his delicious cum.

Eric was now at the limited. He felt the hot sperm rise in his balls. It rushed forward.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" he wails. "My mother's drinkin' my cum!" he screams into the room.

Sara was also climaxing. Her beautiful mother was sucking off her hunky brother. God! She was proud of both of them. This is what they should be doing as a family.

On her knees, Ruby's cunt was facing Sara. It was such a beautiful pussy. So pink and shiny. So delicious looking. The desire to love that wonderful twat at this moment was foremost. But the peeping tom girl decides to watch the incest scene some more. It was a wonderful show.

Ruby felt her son's cum shooting down her throat. The mother gulped greedily. She loved the salty taste of the youthful sperm. As long as she had a mouth, this delectable sperm will have a place to go.

Ruby trembles from the feeling. There is hope the sexy daughter saw all of this. A mother's tongue continues to lick up the hot juices that had leaked from a hungry mouth.

Sara had bit a bottom lip so hard to control yelling out, it bled slightly. She wanted so much to be with them now! She wanted to taste her brother's cock. She wanted to kiss mother's pussy. But the time was not right yet.

Ruby sits up on her son's muscular body. It was time to feel that forbidden cock. Her cunt was more than ready for it.

"Oh mom," Eric moans pressing his face against a moist mound, "Let me fuck your pussy now." He kissed the glistening lips saying, "We've waited too long for this moment."

Her brother's lusting of their mother's pussy had Sara wet. She hadn't been so turned on. To the sexy teenager's surprise, she was envying Eric, not their parent. She did want to be his place at this very moment.

"We'll in a few minutes, baby," Ruby promises rolling sexily onto the floor. "But I just want to feel your tongue one more time first," the hot mother requests opening a pair of slender legs spread wide.

Sara had a full view of the taboo pussy. Her mother's cunt was glistening from love juices. She was an unabated whore. The parent was so hot!

Eric could smell the enticing sweet aroma while lowering down between the long legs. The hot son kisses a shapely inner thighs and then works up into the taboo pussy lips. It was the aim to drink all of the forbidden juices.

"Oh god!" Ruby moans feeling her son's tongue, "Lick me, baby!" she hunches into his face groaning.

Now Sara envied Ruby at the moment. Eric was a great pussy licker. She could use that hot tongue now.

Eric slowly licked up and down wet slit. A nervous tongue touches an oversensitive clit. Ruby was a tasty as ever. It was time to show his mother how much he loved her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Ruby moan loudly with delight, "Yes! Yes, baby, yes!"

Eric then stuck an anxious tongue in the mature pussy as deep as possible. It is frantically wiggled around. Ruby's hips moved automatically with the probing hot tongue.

"Go, baby, go!" Sara cheers breathlessly, "Eat that gorgeous cunt raw!"

The feel of Eric's tongue had Ruby trembling uncontrollably. Her son's nose rubbing an engorged clit was maddening. The sex driven mother pushes back into his face.

"Don't stop baby," she wails, "You're gonna make me cum!" Ruby's body started to jerk and shake. "Ohhhhh, yessss! Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss!" the hot mother screams, "I'm Cummin'! I'm cummmmmmmmin'!"

The sex driven son sucked and drank the escaping juices. He had never tasted anything so wonderful. It was so warm and salty.

Sara then realized watching her mother climax that lesbian needs were in full-blown want. These desires where something the girl never thought she would have. Yet she did and was enjoying the feelings.

Eric's cock was hard again. All the son wanted was to stick it in his mother's pussy. He crawls up the trim sweat covered body. Eric lowers a stiff cock down till the head of it slipped between the quivering pussy lips. He enters the forbidden love hole.

"Put it in me, baby!" Ruby gasps, "I wanna feel my son's cock deep inside me!" She huskily moans, "God forgive me, but it is this mother's wish to be fucked by her son!"

Ruby's words had him panting in lust. Eric gave a push. The young cock was as wonderful as ever fantasized.

He slid deep inside. The forbidden pussy was so wet and tight. A slow fuck starts.

The feel of the taboo throbbing cock deep inside her cunt was amazing. It had taken the hot mother everything to keep from cumming. She wanted to show her son how good of a cunt she could be.

Sara watched lusting even more. She had a clear view of her brother's cock going deep into her mother's cunt. The sex-hazed girl watched a set of big balls slap off a rounded ass.

"My wonderful family," Sara whispers teary eyed, "They're so beautiful."

Eric leaned over and captures a fleshy orb. She enjoyed her son's sucking hungrily on the hard nipples. As he caresses the full breasts a wet pussy starts to move up and down with each stroke.

"Yes, my handsome son," She gasps, "Please take me as deep as you like! Please let your mother pleasure that wonderful cock!"

Ruby's pussy contracts madly around the taboo rod. She was being driven wild. She was ready for his cum.

Sara was dripping with desire. She coveted her mom's position. She desired her brother's position. The hot sister wanted to feel how good that forbidden cock was. She wanted more of that taboo cunt.

"Do it, Eric," Ruby whispers huskily, "Cum in your momma's cunny! I wanna feel you explode inside my pussy!" she hotly hisses humping against her son's plunging cock.

"Oooooooooooh I'm cummmmin'!" Eric screams as the powerful climax rose. "I'm cummin', Momma!" the sex hazed teenager yells in a pitched scream, "Oh fuck this is wonder---, wonderfulllllll!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Sara hisses masturbating a wet cunt furiously, "Fuck our mother's cunt!" She groans lustfully, "Oh all that's holy! It's such a beautiful pussy!"

"Omi gawd yessssss!" Ruby wails lifting the curvy legs high and wide, "I feel it!" She screams humping faster against him. "I feel your hot cum splashin' inside me!" Suddenly, a set of dark eyes widens. A mature tight body taunts. "I'm cumming too, baby!" She squeals, "Keep fuckin' your mommy! I'm gonna cum all over your cock."

"Oooooooooo!" Sara moans thorough clinched teeth while fingering almost savagely. "I'm cummin'!" She hisses feeling the climax raise.

Ruby's body involuntarily twists and flexes with the waves of pleasure. She grunts and groans loudly. Her legs tightened around her son's trim back.

The sex-hazed mother was engrossed in the feel of the taboo fuck. She was vibrating with happiness. Her boy was taking a piece of ass and she was giving everything to make him happy.

"Oh god you're one good fuckin' stud!" Ruby made one final shout as the climax apex, "I'm so proud to be your momma, baby!"

Ruby collapses on the carpeted floor. She struggled to control the panting. Love warm love juices were running down the mother's curvy legs.

Eric crumpled on top the heaving, wet body. She cradled him in her arms. He gave quick kisses to sweat covered right breast.

Ruby couldn't believe that in one day both own hot son and beautiful daughter had been sex partners. It had been the most erotic day of her life. She couldn't believe she had given birth to two such wonderful children.

"Your cunt's so tasty," he huffs, "As long as I have a mouth, you'll have a place to put that juicy pussy."

His words made the young mother incredibility happy. Ruby couldn't believe how much of a whore she was to her son's need. She was proud to be her boy's fuck slut. She was happy to have given up a piece of ass to him.

Ruby also knew she might be his next hundred pieces of ass. Smiling, the panting mother wonders if she could keep serving this taboo, wonderful dick. The confident parent knew she had the cunt, ass and mouth to keep him happy for years.

"That was beautiful," Sara's voice says breaking up Ruby's thoughts.

"You're been watchin', sis?" the surprised Eric yips.

"Yes," the sex-hazed sister tells, "An' it was part of our plan."

The shapely blond eighteen-year-old walked forward allowing the pink robe to slip off the slender body. Ruby's heart raced. Her little girl was a woman. She was a hot bloodied female of beauty!

Omigod, sis," Eric muttered amazes at his sibling's sexuality, "Is that body gonna be mine?"

"As long as you wish to take it," she responds kneeing next to them.

The two teenagers kissed deeply. Their naked bodies rubbed slowly with the embrace. Eric's cock stands erect.

Ruby's eyes widened. Her two children were kissing passionately. They were going to be making love. A mother's pussy becomes wet with the taboo sight.

"You two are so beautiful," Ruby coos petting Sara's thigh.

"So are you, mother," Sara responds turning to kiss her parent.

The two women French kissed. Two sets of rounded breasts dangled in over Eric. A young hand caresses each fleshy orb.

"It's time for you to become a full-fledged woman," Ruby says breaking the kiss.

"Oh mother," Sara asks again to ensure, "is this what you really want."

"Yes, my sweet children," the lusting mother declares hotly, "It's your mother's wish that you two love each other unrestrictively."

Sara gives Ruby another quick kiss. She then lies back on the carpeted floor. A pair of slender legs opened. Two middle fingers spread a set of glistening pussy lips.

"Stick it in me," Sara groans hoarsely to Eric, "Shove it up your sister's cunt and fuck her brains out." She adds hotly, "Give our mother her wishes, my handsome brother."

"Take her cherry, son," Ruby passionately orders, "Make your sister a woman." She strokes a young cock saying, "Make your sister, your lover."

Eric was ready. He rolls over on top of Sara. A hard dick cuddles a wet cunt opening.

Ruby inhales loudly. She is about to see the two people she loves the most about make love to each other. Her children are about to fuck. Her desires for a very close family will happen now.

"Bring your legs up over his back baby," Ruby instructs, "That way all of your brother's dickie will go deep into your cunny."

"Mother, will it hurt?" Sara asks looking into Eric's eyes, "Will it be painful."

"Just a brief few minutes." Ruby assures, "But soon your brother's cock will feel so good."

"An' I know your pussy will feel so wonderful, "Eric says huskily, "Your pussy tasted so good this afternoon an' I know it will feel fantastic as well."

With a warm hand running across a muscular leg, the hot mother coos, "Put that big dick up your sister's cunny now, son. Make her happy just like you did me."

Eric's hard cock plunges into his sister's wet cunt. Sara's legs immediately tighten around a solid back. They lock into a deep passionate kiss. The taboo lovers moans into each other's mouths.

"What a beautiful vision," Ruby pants hotly, "My beautiful children are engagin' in a good lovin' fuck!"

"Jesus, sis," Eric amazes breaking the kiss, "you're cunt's a perfect fit! He groans driving a hard cock into the receptive love tunnel, "You're so warm an' tight."

"Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Sara wails, "It's hurt an' it's so good!"

The hymen melted with the penetration of the large cock. The vagina muscles quavers and trembles at the new sensations. The taboo lovers spasms with pain and delight.

Eric pumps with deep and easy strokes. The newly deflowered pussy muscles were snug fit around the hard shaft. With each thrust the cunt holds tightly. Eric wasn't too sure if he could hold out much longer without cumming.

Sara was in pain but she knew it would be temporary. She trusted and loved Eric. She knew her mother would never lie about such an event. Neither would do anything to hurt her. The discomfort was going to be worth it.

"Of course she's a perfect fit," Rudy hotly says, "Her cunt was made to be just for you." The lusting mother adds in a sigh, "Just like your cock is to make her feel good."

Ruby could see from Sara's face that the pleasure sensations replacing the pain. The girl humps back on the taboo cock as it withdrew each time. Eric's hard rod was filling every inch of the freshly deflowered pussy

"You've got the same passions!" her voice rose watching the teenagers fuck faster, "You've got the same lust!"