A Loving Parent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me as long as you wish, dear brother," Sara tightens a set of slender legs moaning, "Fuck me just like you did momma, please!" She shouts lustfully, "I'm gonna be the hottest lil' bitch you'll ever fuck!"

"Omigod, Sara," A sex hazed Ruby groans, "You're gonna be such a great piece o' ass." She placed a hand under an upper slender leg instructing, "Move your knees so you brother can suck your tits."

"I'd loved to suck your titties, sis," Eric agrees in a pant.

"Yes, oh, yes!" Sara moans letting her mother guide her movements, "Suck the damn things off!" The sexual lust grew in the young girl's body. She shouts into the room, "I don't care if this is incest! I'm fuckin' hot! A hot fuckin' sister who loves her brother's dick!"

"Yes!" Eric equally yells, "I'm a fuckin' hot brother who loves bangin' his sister!"

"Yes, my children! Yes!" Ruby cheers lustfully, "Fuck each other raw! Love each other with each stroke!" Moving closer to the two she declares in a quavering voice, "You're wonderful children grantin' your mother her greatest wish."

The words brought down the societal walls. The tabooed lust came flooding out. They were a trio lost the erotic world of forbidden love.

Ruby could see Eric's body shake with desire. Her son was fucking with sexual fervor. She was proud of how he was making Sara twist in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, sweet lord!" the passion crazed sister professes feeling a hot mouth capture a pink erect nipple, "That's gotta be the best tongue in the world!"

Eric's hips shoves forward. A brother's cock pushes deep into a sister's expanded sheath. Her titillating twat was pounded the to the bottom.

"Ohhhhh, Gawd!" Sara hisses, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"You're a great fuck, Sis," Eric states hoarsely, "A fabulous pussy!"

"She's all pussy, Son!" Ruby hotly urges, "Fuck her hard! Fuck her deep, baby!"

"I love your cock, Eric!" Sara squeals arching hips back for him to go deeper, "I love the idea my brother is fuckin' me!"

"Sara, honey," Ruby instructs, "Keep your legs high on his back." She lovingly reminds, "You want to feel all of your brother's cock inside you."

"Make me cum, Eric," the pretty blonde wails adjusting a set of slender legs, "Make me cum 'til I'm dry!!"

"I'm gonna make you cum 'til ya can't!" Eric growls, "Then I'll make ya cum blood!"

Their sexual lust had taken over. Ruby was so proud of what she was witnessing. A finger found a wet cunt.

It was obvious that her daughter's newly found crazed passions had surpassed the soreness of loosing her cherry. Sara was in a sexual hazed fantasy long desired. The girl's body twists and contorts to her brother's plungings.

"She's for your use, Eric!" Ruby pants, "She's you're special pussy, son!"

"Gawd, mother!" Eric wails feeling a powerful climax rising, "She's as good of a fuck as you!"

"Are'ya proud mother?" Sara groans also was ready to cum, "Are'ya proud of how good I can tak'a dick?"

The taboo lovers pick up the pace. The sister's legs open again allowing the brother to drive deeper. A large ball sac slapped loudly against a young ass.

"Yes, my children," the masturbating Ruby urges, "Fuck each other! Keep your legs high, Sara! Ram deep, Eric!" She squeals feeling a self-provoke climax rising, "Fuck each other hard, my children!"

"Yes! Now!" Sara yells aimlessly, "I'm ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck your little sister!" she screams into the room.

"Yes I am ready too, Sis!" Eric quickens the strokes. "I'm ready to cum!"

"Do it!" Sara commands.

"Yessssssssss!" I'm cummmmmmmin'!" Eric shouts.

"Yessssssss! I'm cummin' tooo!" Sara shouts back.

"Ommmmmmiiiiiiiigawd!" Ruby screams, "Your so beautiful, my children! Youuuuuuuuuuuuur so hot!"

They both twists and humps as he exploded into the awaiting cunt. Her juices came flooding back. They were climaxing together. Brother and sister committing the ultimate act of taboo.

Both collapsed. The forbidden lovers kissed and pecked. They smile at the other. The incestuous duo was in love.

Ruby fell across Eric's back. She kissed his neck. Her hand brushes a young titty of Sara.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to see that." She hugs him passionately. "I'm so happy Sara could give up her first piece of ass to you." Ruby kissing his neck states, "She'll be a your special whore."

"Yes, my studly brother," Sara hotly agrees, "I'll be your special whore." They then kissed deeply. On breaking she announces looking at Ruby, "I'm my mother's whore for now an' forever as well."

The statement had Ruby set back. This was far beyond any fantasy the lusting mother ever had! Her children embraced incest willingly and fervently. It was more than ever wished for!

Suddenly the sex-driven parent had an even kinkier idea. It was now time to see how far the two loving offsprings would go. She smiled at the sweat cover teenagers as the thought grew.

"You know it isn't a full act of incest until you get it up the ass, baby," she says to Sara.

"You want me to fuck my sister's ass?" Eric gleefully remarks, "She's gotta fine ass!"

"Buttfuckin' is wonderful." Ruby leaned over and says to Sara, "There's been a few nights your father's cock has left me with a sore butthole."

The pretty blonde teenager looked over at her mother and then her brother. A broad smile came to the angelic face. Sara turned over onto a flat stomach.

She reaches behind and grabs the fine ass cheeks. A pink anus was offered. A pair of sexy legs slightly widens to enhance the offer.

"Fuck me, Brother," she groans arching a small ass, "Fuck your sister up the ass." With an inviting wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck me lik'a whore!"

Eric needed no more encouragement. He mounts Sara. A stiff cock positioned to penetrate the alluring asshole.

Eric moves fingers under her and found wetness. He drew the stream back to a warm ass crack. Holding a leaking cunt open Eric massaged a pink anus with his sibling's juices.

She rocks back and forth with the pleasure-making digit's movements. Eric fingered both the tender clit and wet pussy. He was ready to penetrate his sister again.

"Of all that's holy," she cries out, "You're fingers was makin' me sooooo wet!"

Ruby couldn't believe how easily her children had taken to sex. They were willing to do anything for pleasure. They were two hot erotic souls. She couldn't be happier at this discovery.

Eric placed kisses with little nips along the small back. Sara shuddered with her brother's touches. Searching fingers probed deeper. With knees weakening, the sexy blond teenager fell forwards.

"Sweet jezzus!" Sara groans in a hiss, "You're got me so hot."

"I'm gonna mak'ya explode with cum, sis," Eric huskily predicts.

Ruby watches as the meticulous finger movement repeated. The sex-controlled daughter's moans grew in intensity. Her son positioned behind the forebidden ass.

Eric placed the round bulb of his cock on the virgin hole. A pair of firm hips suddenly pressed in. The brother half way in the tight hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screams out loudly feeling the head opened her up.

"Relax Sara, just let it happen," Ruby softly promises, "Just like your cunny, it will adapt."

"I know, momma," Sara says behind clinched teeth, "I'm okay." She pushed back on the invading rod saying, "Eric, honey, I can handle it." She groans, "Just butt fuck me, my handsome brother."

A pair of nervous hands clinched the rug as her bother goes in deeper. Sara whimpered as Eric's next thrust goes up to the root. His balls rested next to a wet cunt.

Ruby was amazes at her daughter's abilities. Sara was a sex machine! She was making her mother proud.

"Oh Fuck!" Sara cries, "Oh sweet fuck!" She shouts, "Please, my lovin' brother, go deep!"

Again, Ruby hand returned to a wet cunt. She played with an engorged clit as her children played out the erotic game. All the years of encouraging them to be close and never accepted anyone between them has paid off. Her son and daughter were comfortable at ravishing each other's body sexuality.

Eric had his hands on her hips. He pulls Sara closer. A searching hand slowly reached under feel the breasts hanging and swaying freely.

His fingers found a wet pussy. An oversensitive clit was rubbed with a thumb as Eric thrust into her once again.

"Oh mother," Sara wails, "It's feelin' so good! Please keep pumpin' baby!"

"Yes, Eric!" the self-pleasuring Ruby adds, "Fuck your little sister deeper!"

The sex-hazed blond pushes back against her brother's motion. There was a desire to have more of the taboo fuck stick in her. The petite body began to shake as pleasure waves rippled.

"Shoot your cum on her, baby!" the masturbating Ruby pants, "I wanna see your sister covered in your sperm!" The gyrating mother groans loudly, "Let her hot body shine with your juices, son!"

"Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!" Sara squeals in agreement, "Coat me in your wonderful sperm, brother!"

The hard dick was pulled from the tight anus suddenly. A pronounce 'pop' was sounded as it left the tense sphincter. An excited finger continued to massage an engorged clit.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Sara wails into the room, "Omi! Omigod! I'm cummmmmmmmin'!"

"Watch Momma!" Eric screams, "Watch as I cover you're little girl in cum!"

Eric's cock exploded onto the small lower back and ass. White strings leaped onto the sweaty surface. She sat back up on all fours to make sure the streams of cum landed on skin.

This was the first time Ruby had ever actually seen Eric's sperm. Before she had either swallowed it or it was deposited in her pulsating cunt. It looked so tasty!

"Oh my that's kinky!" Sara remarks feeling her mother's tongue.

Eric sat back on lower legs. He observed Ruby licking the hot sperm off his sister's back. Sara was still on all fours and panting heavily. It was the two most loved women in his young life in a very erotic position. The question begged to be asks.

"Momma," he asks in a labored voice, "Are you an' Sara gonna make love?"

"Yes momma," Sara also asks huskily, "Are'ya gonna teach more to my sweet cunny?'

Finishing the task, Ruby sat back. She looked at both offsprings. They were sweaty, naked and extremely hot! The sexy mother was turned on by the adventurous attitudes of her kids.

Sara had rolled onto her back. The slender legs were spread open. Two fingers had spread a set of glistening pink pussy lips for show.

"Would'ya like me to do that to you?" Ruby asks.

"Oh yes, mother," Sara answers softly, removing the fingers from the wet pussy, "I would."

The pretty blond daughter was trembling with anticipation. Her curvy legs open waiting for their mother's fingers. Ruby placed a gentle hand over the sparsely haired muff.

"Ohh. Ahhhhhh!" Sara moans as Ruby's fingers gently worked their way between the young moist labia. "Oh Mom, that feels so good," the hot daughter gasps opening willing legs wider.

Eric's cock hardened while staring at the forbidden acts of the two female relatives. He could see Sara's clit throbbed as their mother softly teased it between the pleasure making digits. Ruby rubbed her daughter's clit tenderly. Occasionally a long finger dipped into the warm cunt.

The turned on mother then picked up Sara's hand. It was guided towards a mature smooth pussy. She immediately rubbed the wet cunt.

"Oh Baby!" Ruby sighs feeling her daughter's fingers explore, "Oh Baby! Oh, that's nice."

Ruby turned to Sara. She leaned over into a kiss. Their fingers worked in unison on each other's clits.

The kiss became a deep French one as passions mounted quickly. The pleasuring making digits sped up the probing. The two forbidden tongues dance a tango.

Sara's body began to tremble. A set of firm hips gyrates to the mother's fingers. The daughter sped up her own massaging.

"Oooooooooooh!" Ruby moans softly into her daughter's mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Sara groans as a hard climax is felt rising.

The women's fingers drove relentlessly onwards. The two lovers were working to make the other cum first. It was a game of sexual domination.

Eric found a steel hard rod ready to be jacked off. The lusting teen watches them make love. He was amazes how beautiful a vision it was.

"Oooooooh Mother," Sara moans louder breaking the kiss, "I'm gonna cum."

The young girl's body began to tremble. The mother's fingers works faster. Sara started shaking violently. A trim back arches into the pleasure making digits.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" the hot daughter did a suppressed scream of pleasure.

Ruby's body now trembles. Her head lashes from side to side. A rotating pelvis swiveled to the daughter's active fingertips. She taunts and flexes rapidly.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" A squeal of pleasure emits.

"Omigod, Mom!" Sara announces in a pant, "I'm cummmmmin'! I'm really cummin'!"

"Yes, Baby, yes!" Ruby responds, falling back onto the bed, "I'm also cummin'! You're makin' you mother's leak lik'a an old faucet!"

Then both women, on backs, were humping and contorting to the other's fingers. They twists and vibrates as a joint climax rose. Then they both froze as the final waves of thrills capture the sexy bodies.

Sounds of heavy breathing filled the room as wave after wave of orgasmic sensation crashed over them. Their fingers still teases dedicatedly each other's clits. Finally both women went flaccid.

It was over. Eric was enthralled at the sight of his mother and sister's gorgeous sweat covered bodies laying there basking in the afterglow of the taboo love making session. He strokes himself slowly as their hands fell away from each other's pussies.

"I've gotta taste your pussy, mother," Sara admits, "I wanna taste the cunt that brought me into this world," the hot teenager confesses, "I want ya tastin' my cunny."

Without waiting an answer, Sara switches around so she was facing the taboo cunt. The lusting daughter pulls her parent's sweaty on top. Impassioned erotic desires were rising. The nerve-tingling sensations coursing through her young body was stronger than ever experienced. Two arms wrapped roughly around Ruby's lower back.

The sex-hazed teenager was a hot bitch in heat. Legs went high around her mother's upper back. The hot daughter rammed the forbidden cunt onto a willing mouth. Sara's tongue went deep into Ruby's cunt.

His sister was buried deep into his mother's honey pot. Her head was so deep that Eric couldn't tell where her lips started and the cunt's began. She was totality, totality enjoying her parent's pussy.

Ruby was a woman possessed. She licks and sucks on Sara's cunt. Her fingers rubs and pinches the clit as a hot tongue went deep into the wet and willing pussy. It tasted even better with Eric's juices in it.

"Ohhhhhh God!" the girl's muffled voice moans continuing to lap on the glistening pink skin.

"Oh my sweet lil' girl," Ruby groans, "you've got the finest pussy I've ever made love to," lustfully she instructs, "Open up so I can go deeper into your love hole."

"You do the same, momma," Sara responds, "You spread those legs, please."

Both women open legs wider. Their bodies mesh as one. Hot mouths stays on the cunts as the licking furiously continued. Both were ready to cum.

They licked faster as climaxes rose. The faster the tongue action: the faster the asses humped up and down in fanatical motion. They were lost in lesbian love.

Eric began to jack off watching this erotic show. The two women closest in his life, the mother and the sister, where making love. They where in the state of uninhibited sexual hunger.

The contrast of the two made everything even more exotic! The blonde, younger girl and the dark haired older woman eating each other out was a vision of sexual lust. Every boy would want to witness such a sight.

"Ohhhhhh! Ayeeeeeeeeeee!" Ruby wails.

"Ahhhhhh!" Sara moans.

They rubbed pelvises into the other woman's face. They were grinding wet cunts into the other woman's mouth. The hot love fluids were ready to erupt.

Eric continued to masturbate. Their bodies had a sheet of sweat covering them. Muscles were tight and tense. The two gorgeous females performing the ultimate act of family love. They were about to climax.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sara's barely audible voice announces, "I'm cumming!"

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Ruby's voice wails, 'I'm cumming, too!"

The sounds of the tongues licking and sucking the wet pussies echoed throughout the room. Sexy female bodies twists and contorts to capture all the bliss of the moment. They rolled onto sides as legs wrapped around the other's back.

Both women where held in place as the cunt eating demanded the passions of the other. The lustfilled bodies gyrates and twists more rapidly as the pleasure waves rippled stronger with each arrival. Finally the climaxes erupts.

"Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Sara wails, "Oooooooooooommiii!"

"Yesssssssss!" Ruby screams, "Oh god yes! I'm cummin'! Im cummmin' hard!"

The room continued filled with squeals of delight. Legs tighten as muscles tense with the climaxes. Both sweat-covered bodies twists and contorts to the waves of pleasure.

Sara's juices flowed in torrents. Rudy had never felt such a wet cunt before! The warm fluid cascaded over the mother's mouth and down her daughter's ass.

Ruby pulled away from Sara's maddening tongue. Her little girl didn't seem to want to quit. The mother thought a sexual Frankenstein had been created.

They laid panting and breathing deeply. Ruby reversed herself so they were facing each other. She looked deeply into her daughter's blue eyes.

"Damn, girl," she remarks breathlessly, "I thought you were gonna suck my cunt inside out!"

"I just wanted to taste as much of you as possible," Sara confesses, "Once I got started, I just couldn't stop."

"You've got a wicked tongue, girl," she applauds with a grin.

Sara pulls Ruby into her arms. They French kissed deeply. The two fondle the other's body with roving hands.

"I love you, baby," Ruby proclaims kissing a young neck and ear.

"I love you, too, Momma," Sara moans nibbling on a mature ear, "You've a marvelous teacher."

"That's because I love two so much," a proud Ruby says, "I've only wanted to see you children receive the best."

The two women engaged into another deep kiss. The kiss deepen into a passionate French style. Two nervous tongues played a game of tag.

Eric was still jacking off. He was ready to cum over these two. Suddenly, Ruby grabbed his hand and halted the action.

"No!" She states, "I don't want ya cum on me!" She sat up explaining, "I want ya in me!"

"I can do that," Eric readily agrees still holding the hard cock.

Ruby turned over and sat up on knees and elbows, saying, "As I've said before," she presented a rounded hard ass. "you know it ain't a complete act of incest until you butt fuck."

"You're gonna love this momma," Sara remarks, "Eric gotta fine cock for butt fuckin'!" She leans over and says to Ruby, "Now it's your turn to be fucked up the ass raw."

Ruby reached behind and grabbed the fine ass cheeks. A pink anus was offers. The sexy legs slightly wider.

"Fuck me, son," she bags, "Fuck your mother up the ass." With an inviting ass wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck me like you did your hottie sister."

Eric needed no more encouragement. He mounted the taboo ass and positioned a stiff cock to penetrate the alluring anus. The head was placed at the opening.

"Remember, baby," she instructs, "To go deep in your momma's ass, you need to keep a higher angle."

"I will, mom." Eric promise while shoving the shaft in, "Now prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Ruby reacts, "It feels so gooood!"

Eric was up to the balls in his mother's ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful. He humps like a dog in heat.