A Loving Parent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara kisses Ruby and says, "You two are so hot!" She adds, "You're such a slut!" Nibbling on Ruby's ear and neck she says happily, "I'm so proud of you. You're a wonderful mother!"

"I'm very proud of you, dear," Ruby moans enjoying the cock.

"Mom," Eric says pumping hard, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impelled deeper into the willing orifice.

"Faster!" Ruby implores, "Faster! Make your momma cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" he shouts hotly.

The rhythms are increased. A teenage cock shoves as deep as possible. The feel is was just too good to believe. The son regretted not butt-fucking this ass last year.

"The two people I love the most," Sara moans, "are fuckin' each other!" She was fingering a wet cunt. "It's the most breathtakin' sight I've ever seen!" She cheers on, "Go, my dear brother. Fuck our momma's ass!" Her fingering motions increased, "Then fuck that hot cunt!" She promoted lustfully, "An' eat that cunt!" Spreading legs wider, Sara adds with abandoned lust, "Just fuck the hell outta our slut momma!"

"That's he's doing!" Ruby chirps in, "He's givin' me the best ass fuckin' I've ever had!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" She orders Sara, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Sara placed her other hand on Ruby's wet pussy. A young finger begin to masturbate the clit while still bringing herself to a climax. They both begin groaning in unison. They were in a lustful haze of excitement.

"I'm cumming!" Eric yells.

Ruby hunches back into the plunging rod. She wanted ever ounce of her son's cum up her bowels.

"Ahhhhhh!" he screams from the delightful sensation.

Eric fired what seems to be a gallon of cum up his mother's ass. Her anus sphincter tensed around the hard shaft. It was so tight he couldn't move. It was the closest hole he had ever had a cock in!

"Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" he shouts, "I'm fillin' my mom's ass with cum!" Shoving wildly the sex-hazed teenager wails, "Oooooooo sweeeeeet jezzzzus!"

"Omigod!" Ruby squeals, "I'm cummin from all my holes!"

Between Sara's finger and Eric's cock, the lusting mother had a multi-climax. She twists and contorts in pure pleasure as the hot fluids gushed. Pussy juices dripped onto the sheets from the incestuous love tunnel.

"I'm such'a whore!" Sara groans, bringing herself to a climax, "I'm a whore to my mother an' brother!"

Her hips rose and fell with the motion of the fingers. Another climax had captured her young body today. The sexy teenager was covered with a sheen of sweat and juices.

Eric pops out of the mature ass and collapses between the two women. He kissed Ruby and then Sara. Ruby leans across him and gives Sara a deep kiss.

"You're not done yet, son," the hot mother pants, "I'm wantin' ya inside me one more time.

The still erect Eric wasted no time. The lusting teenager wanted more of his mother as well. He shot up on knees between a set of curvy legs.

Ruby moans again, knowing what was about to happen next. Her legs were back up. They were placed on the young muscular chest together.

"This way you will fuck me even deeper, son," she coos hotly.

Eric grinned. Suddenly, her pussy was filled with young cock. Immediately hitting the back. The hard tool rammed repeatedly and savagely.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ruby moans loudly. "Go for it, baby! Pound your momma's cunny hard!" she groans in breathless intervals.

"I've gotta be part of this," Sara says leaning into them.

Ruby watched as her daughter placed a finger on an engorged clit. A slender digit began to rub it wildly. Her legs opened widen so both of the teenagers could have at a wet, vibrating cunt.

"Oh god mom you're so fuckin' hot," Eric whispers hotly pumping hard.

"You're a so gorgeous an' sexy," Sara groans furiously rubbing the taboo clit faster.

Ruby smiled a mother's smile. Her kids were bringing her to the point of exhaustion. They were making all of the long desire taboo wishes come true. This was the greatest day of her life.

Watching Sara masturbate his mother brought Eric over the edge. Ruby could feel the young cock vibrating with boiling sperm. He was going to cum inside her again. Her pussy gripped the invading cock as a powerful pair of orgasms rose.

Eric began pumping her harder, faster and deeper. Ruby's body was rocking on the floor. A pair of mature tits jiggles from the force. Dark nipples were like tiny bullets.

The faster Eric fucked her, the faster Sara rubbed. They were jointly making a strong cum rise. They were loving their parent together. Ruby was teary eyed with happiness.

"Oh fuck mom!" he breathlessly groans, "I'm gonna cum! Make me fuckin' cum in ya, mom!"

"Yes, mother," Sara adds still working the reddening clit, "Have Eric fill ya up with cum!"

Ruby's eyes glazed over in sexual hazed. A pair of curvy legs held wide as a daughter's finger and son's cock pleasures. A mature pussy walls tightened around her son's bulging cock.

"Oh my babies!" she yells, "I'm gonna cummmmm!"

The climax was so hard, she actually squirted sticky sweet juices all over Eric's cock and Sara's finger. Ruby had never experience such a powerful orgasm. She was panting like a dog in heat.

Suddenly, Eric gripped her hips tightly. A young hard cock thrust deeply one more time. She feels ropes of warm, thick cum exploding into her pulsating cunt.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" the lusting teenager screams, "I'm fillin' ya pussy with my cum!" He grunts, "Momma! I'm takin' a piece o' your ass!"

"Yes! Eric!" the turned on Sara supported, "Drench our momma's cunny with your wonderful juices."

Her children's words were just to erotic. Ruby felt another hard orgasm peak. Her body involuntarily tense.

"Yes! Yessssss! Yesssssssssssss!" she screeches behind clinched teeth.

Eric's cock jerked furiously inside his mother's pussy. Ruby's cunt contracted around her son's cock. Sara's pussy leaked at the sight of her brother and mother cumming.

Eric collapses to Ruby's right. Sara crawls up next to her mother on the left. Suddenly both capture a nipple in hot young mouths.

"Yes, my children," Ruby sighs enjoy the anxious tongues, "Suck on my titties like you did as babies." She strokes their heads cooing, "I've always protected you then an' I shall now." With a soft voice she coos, "It's your mother's wish that you never forget who loves you more than anyone ever will."