A Loving Wife

Story Info
What I love about our relationship.
891 words
3.91
51.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what love is, other than what I feel for you.

I desire you, but more than that, I want to be desired by you.

I keep your house, thankful that you permit me to share it with you, and am always seeking to decorate it to please you.

I keep myself fit and attractive, thankful that you find pleasure in me, and am always seeking how best to present myself to you.

I am thankful for the resources you've provided to improve myself and my appearance.

I am watchful of what you find attractive in other women, not out of jealousy, but in order to know how to please you better.

I've learned to wear clothing and makeup I never would have tried except to please you.

I am thankful for your eyes, and I appreciate your response when you see me.

I love your smile which rewards me when I please you and find that each time it bonds me to you more strongly. I maintain in my memory my favorite ten smiles of the time we've been together and the last ten smiles you've given me.

I love your hands and the feeling of your touch on my body. I appreciate that you believe you touch me with my permission, which is given as part of my submission to you.

I remember each time you've undressed me, the times you took me quickly and roughly, the times you aroused me slowly and lovingly. Each memory is precious to me.

I've learned the taste of every part of you, in submission, in aggression, and cherish the flavors you've shared with me.

I love your sex and the practices which you've taught me. I love the game of learning each time what pleases you and how you surprise me with your reaction - sometimes fulfilling my expectations, sometimes amazing me with changes.

I love being taken by you when sex is the last thing on my mind. The moment, the instant of realization that I must submit to your wishes, to your desires over mine, are the sweetest of my life.

I love waking you with my mouth and tongue, feeling your consciousness return in this way, and how your hands find my head and communicate your permission to continue.

I love the response of my body to your lovemaking.

We've agreed never to discuss this, but I enjoy our Wednesdays when I meet you for lunch in a hotel room dressed in a floral print dress and heels and submit to you without either of us speaking. You bend me over a chair or sofa or table, have your way and leave me, humiliated. I love that you love this and understand me in this way.

I am aroused when you punish me, using your superior strength to discipline me when I disappoint you and me. I appreciate your commitment to my instruction in this way and the opportunity to earn your forgiveness.

I understand that sometimes discipline will be used only to amuse yourself. I cherish the opportunities to submit to you in this way.

I am thankful that when you desired intimacy with another woman, it has always been in concert with me. I loved the times you've permitted me to choose our new partner and to seduce her and to instruct her in how to please you. Most of all, I appreciate that you return to me.

I appreciate your offer to celebrate my birthday with the gift of another man to please me. I love that you understood when I refused and comforted me in my confusion. Your desire and pleasure is all I will ever want.

I desire intimacy only with you. I understand that your ambitions and place in society require that you permit others the fulfillment of their desire for me. I do this lovingly and enthusiastically with the understanding that my submission to you and love for you is the basis of my compliance. I appreciate that each time you ensure I understand why and how the provision of my favors to another provide you benefit and advantage. These encounters have broadened my understanding of men and women and I challenge myself to channel my new knowledge to your pleasure with me.

I love you most when you provide us special time together after these occasions. I need this reassurance and find comfort in your willingness and understanding to provide it.

You've cared for me when I was not at my best and permitted me instances of rebellion and confusion. I thank you for your loving understanding and commitment to returning our relationship to a form that pleases you.

You asked me to write this and I appreciate the opportunity to share my feelings about you and about our relationship with you. I hope there are no false notes and trust that you'll share any possible misunderstandings with me.

I lied about being jealous of other women. I know I cannot prevent you watching them and that I would submit to anything to keep what we have.

Let none of this be construed as a request that you change, I love you and everything you are and have been to me. I cherish our time together and look forward to the future.

No matter what comes, I am yours.