A Loving Wife's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the chair, Rob grasped the base of his straining cock. Watching his wife finger fuck the girl was erotic enough but now, watching that long slender finger appear and disappear in another woman's tight asshole was making the cum rise way too quickly.

Squeezing at the base, he closed his eyes and through sheer determination forced his orgasm down. The slit at the tip of his swollen cock was literally weeping; clear viscous fluid streamed in sticky strands, catching on his fingers and running in rivulets down his palm.

Monique couldn't wait any longer; she felt on fire, and rivulets of her own arousal were making their way down her taut thighs. Taking the girl she led her to the bed, positioning her on her hands and knees, her ass in the air.

Monique couldn't resist reaching beneath and squeezing the heavy dangling breasts, their nipples almost grazing the bedspread, even slapping them lightly so that they jiggled even more enticingly. Then happy with the girl's positioning, she went to her husband and took his hand, tugging him to his present.

She positioned him right behind the girl, his distended prick pointing to the luscious cunt, then unbuttoning the rest of his fly, she pulled his pants down so his balls hung free and his entire cock was available. Taking the stiff beloved cock in her fingers she bent and couldn't resist sucking it into her mouth for a moment, savouring the heavy length of it in her mouth, lapping at the drooling spongy head.

Rob held back, looking at her enquiringly. He loved this woman and as hard as it was not to sink himself right into that luscious cunt, he held onto his self-restraint.

Monique smiled. Reaching up, she lovingly caressed his face.

"I WANT you to fuck her." she whispered.

"I want to see that beautiful cock of yours fucking in and out of her cunt. I really do!"

Then eagerly, she grasped it in her fingers and positioned it at the mouth of the girl's cunt. She used her own fingers to push just the head of his cock into the juicy hole, holding her breath as she saw the thick purple head push in.

Sighing Rob pushed his hips forward and sank the stiff length of his prick into the tight red hole, groaning as he felt his prick enveloped in the luscious folds of Candy's cunt. Reaching to his wife, he fumbled impatiently between her' legs, and without 'any preliminaries, sank three fingers up to the knuckle into her hot juicy cunt.

Gathering himself he began pumping his cock in and out of the sleek cunt, at the same time pumping his fingers in and out of his wife' hole.

Monique's breathing was ragged as she moved her hips closer, the better to feel the stiff fingers. Her eyes were glued to the erotic sight of her husband's stiff, moist prick pumping into and out of a tight, hot cunt.

The girl's cunt lips seemed to cling to the hard shaft as he pulled it out, leaving a glistening residue on its stiff pink length and she grunted each time he thrust its length back up. Monique had to be closer.

Pulling Rob's fingers out of her soaking pussy, she dropped to her knees, her eyes inches from where his prick pushed in and out of the luscious hole. Without conscious volition, her pink tongue came out and licked her lips, then pushing her head forward she began to lap at the shaft of his cock each time he pulled it out.

Rob groaned. Candy's cunt was hot and wet, enfolding his cock in a sweet tight vice. His wife's tongue flicking at the shaft as he pulled it out was almost unbearably good.

Monique groaned as the taste of his cock. It tasted incredibly wonderful, its own familiar taste overlaid with the clean astringent juice that was now pouring out of the girl's cunt.

She heard his breathing quicken as he watched his cock pumping in and out of a strange cunt, relishing the feel of his wife's pink tongue licking and sucking him as he did so.

Monique snaked her hand between his legs, feeling how tight his balls were, pulled tight up to his groin and sensing he was getting ready to spew his delicious come right up. Her other hand snaked between her own thighs, and almost frantically, she began rubbing her distended clit.

Lost, she pushed her face into the conjoined members, tongue lapping the sweet swollen length of cock and then caressing the soft folds of Candy's vagina.

Rob almost expired as he watched his wife licking the girl's distended swollen lips. He could see her pink tongue lapping at the glistening juice that bedewed that beautiful pussy. Pumping harder, he fucked deeply into the girl's cunt.

From deep within Rob felt his orgasm gathering. Looking down he felt like he was literally going to explode – watching his wife nuzzling and licking both the swollen cock and clinging lips of this stranger's cunt.

Grasping Candy's soft hips, he began ramming into her cunt. Monique's fingers flicked the sweet, tight balls that were now almost pulled up entirely into his groin, running a nail along the vein that ran between his thighs.

She heard him groan, and suddenly, shoving his cock up as far up as it would go, his prick began spasming, spewing a torrent of hot cum into the hot cavern of the girl's cunt, shoving, pushing as much and as far as he could go. His hips bucked as he tried to bury his spewing cock as deep within that sweet hole as possible.

Monique felt his cock begin to jerk and spurt, the hot liquid come jetting from the tip of his cock deep inside. The girl suddenly groaned and pushed her hips back against him and he felt the tight muscles enveloping his cock suddenly contract and then throb and he realized she was coming.

His wife, kneeling beside, her tongue working frantically to lick and suck anything she could, also groaned as she felt her husband's cock emptying and the answering throbs of the girl's cunt.

Desperate for her own release, she suddenly stood up and scrambling onto the bed in front of the girl, lay on her back and spread her thighs as wide as they would go. Grasping the girl's head, she thrust it between her thighs onto the hot, glistening cunt.

The girl's pink tongue came out and began flicking at the swollen lips. Burying her nose and mouth in the gaping lips, she began to frantically lick and suck it.

Rob, his cock, incredibly having just released its load began to harden in the hot cunt which held it. He watched, feeling sick with arousal as his wife was thoroughly licked and sucked and he began to push in and out of the now soaking wet, slick cunt of the girl yet again.

He saw his wife's eyes glaze over and her hips begin that sexy, erotic dance he knew so well. Her long slender legs suddenly closed over the girl's head, pulling it closer as Candy sucked eagerly at the offered cunt. Monique's hips almost came off the bed and suddenly she gave a deep groan. He watched her legs tighten and her hips began to buck, and her sweet groans made his prick tighten almost painfully.

He knew the girl's mouth was glued to the hot juicy lips of his wife's cunt, barely able to hold on as her hips jerked and bucked under the force of her orgasm. Unable to help himself, he felt his prick spasm and he incredibly began to come again.

His cock jerked and a thin dribble of sperm jetted out the spongy tip deep inside the girl's hole. He held Candy's hips really tight against him, his eyes never leaving the sight of his wife being eaten by a woman, and felt as though his insides were being expelled from the hot, stiff tip of his prick.

It seemed like forever but he saw the long slender legs of his wife release their stranglehold and the girl lifted her head. Pulling away, he watched as his prick slid out of the hot cunt, semi-flaccid and covered in a mingled mix of sperm and cunt juice.

Moving to the bed he lay down and gathered his wife in his arms, then reaching up, he patted the girl's face and gave her a grateful kiss before turning to his wife and engaging her in a deep passionate embrace.

Getting up, the girl quietly dressed and as they lay embraced and exhausted, they heard the door quietly close.

Monique turned to him, face relaxed and content.

"Was that a nice surprise?" she asked sleepily.

"Best ever." he said, grinning and running a possessive hand along her flank, settled in for a well deserved nap.

12