A Loving Wife's Life Is Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri whipped around and rammed his so fully erect prick all the way up to the hilt of his beautiful married bitch's pussy, that's how he thought of her now, his bitch, there to serve him. It was his needs and his alone that mattered, if she got hers then all well and good. But it was him that had to be satisfied, and woes betide her if she didn't. Holly moaned and groaned as amassive climax swept through her, she realised that it was her own responses to being done this way that was bringing out these tremendous thudding finishes to her.

Dmitri threw her over and made her get to her knes, and without thinking any further, he punched his prick wholly up and into Holly's ass. She screamed out loud, tried to get away but he was too strong and in some sort of trance, a stupor. He held her tight and fucked her so hard she had no way of rejecting him. Her sphincter had closed tight around the thick bulbous head of his cock and the harder she tried to get off the tighter her little hole clamped itself to it.

Her body gave way and gave itself over to it, and much to her utter surprise the feeling of admission, submission and desire for her being to be controlled and used this way made her rejoice in the sensation of having this huge thick pole of hard meat injecting her. Holly shook her head, pulled and pushed, twisted and turned, but not to get him off, to get him out. But to relish in this sublime destruction of her inners. She climaxed again and again; it seemed to pour out of her super heated pussy. Then she felt him stiffen, stop his thrusting in and out and hold her tight. It was the feeling of hot liquid flooding her that she knew he was cumming in her ass. It made her thunder through her last orgasm and fall to the bed with him still secured tight in her.

Both had experienced the ultimate cum, it demolished them both. Holly lay under him totally spent; he lay upon her feeling the same way. As they recovered and regained their breath, a light went on in Holly's beautiful head. She managed to squirm her way from under him, his prick plopping out, covered in her very own shit.

She rolled on to her side and looked at him; Dmitri rolled on to his back and did the same. He saw a woman who was his totally, completely subservient to him. Holly saw no such thing, she knew now that this had gone far enough, as much as she would cum on his prick, as much as she loved being fucked and made love to by her wayward pupil her marriage meant more, much much more.

She struggled to her knees and slid to his side, looking down at him she smiled, he smiled back. Then Holly threw a tremendous right handed fist straight into the centre of his face, it broke his nose completely. She had remembered her martial arts instructor on how to punch above her weight simply by rotating her wrist fully at impact. Blood spurted all over; she hit him again before he could react. Then she hit him with a left handed blow from the side into his chin.

He put his hands to his nose, Holly jumped up and drove both of her knees into his unprotected and very slack stomach. Then she set about beating him all over, the surprise along with immediate victory was hers. She had the advantage and she took it. Soon he was cowering and begging forgiveness, to plead her to stop, he was sorry. Holly did stop but only because she had no more strength left, she staggered from the bed, picked his clothes up and threw them at him.

"Get out Dmitri, get out and don't come back, and if you try and blackmail me ever again I will kill you!"

He crawled away, stuffed his clothes on and ran away from her, she followed him down and heaved a hefty kick into his lower back bringing him to his knees in her hallway, she jumped on him again and rained more blows to his head and body.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mrs Carter, I promise I'll never say anything I promise." His nose was running in blood, she knew his eyes would blacken and he would limp for a while.

"I swear Dmitri you ever even look at me again and you are dead, and I will also call the police, this is over, do you understand!" she roared at him. He cramped away and out of her door. Holly laughed and fell to the floor in happiness; she couldn't believe what she had just done.

She made her husband have a week's holiday at short notice and they went away for what Holly told herself would be quality time. Over the ensuing months she tried her best to rebuild her love for him, she returned to school and Dmitri never ever lifted his handsome head when she was around. But she knew she would never forget the fabulous fuckings she had had from her young lover. She would always miss the feeling of having a big thick and heavy cock ravage her.

But being with Dmitri had changed her outlook on married life, loving her man wasn't the same as being fucked like she had been by him, no, having a big cock was no barrier to it. Her position shifted in her head, she would always love Norman but his cock just didn't cut it any more. She knew that if she was ever presented with one again, she would give in to it.

Holly handed in her notice so she could return to college and chase her dream. She was a changed woman now, a lot more assertive in her approach to life and her husband; Dmitri had seen to that, in fact Norman liked his 'new' bossy wife. But she also was aware of a man who had charismatic power within him.

The Principal who interviewed her, he had 'charismatic power' coming out of his ears. Holly tensed in his presence, almost wilted before him; she actually considered not taking up the position she was offered. She now knew danger signs from such a man, Dmitri had taught her that.

But looking at the charismatic man she smiled and accepted. She estimated he was in his early forties, quite good looking. And being the woman she now was, she picked up on the unspoken words that he was not only impressed with her academic qualifications; he was awed by her very beauty.

Holly had changed alright, and she liked a powerful man. The thought unasked for in her beautiful head as she left her meeting was, 'I wonder how big Mr James's cock is?' Her pussy convulsed at the wicked thought.