A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
332 Followers

It was very clear to me my option choice of lover must be a man fitted to my husband's comfort zone. Some man pretty much conventional in appearance and manner, stable in life and hobbies, trust worthy and reliable in business and social intercourse. Some man with class and education, who posed the very least or none at all risk of adverse consequences to us. His physical attraction mostly left to my antennae. The very kind of man most fitted to MY comfort zone! A win-win situation tailor made for us.

I then wondered if there existed any other married couple who ever considered, and did, what I wanted to do for Jamie and for us. Open marriage, swinging couples, and the ever ubiquitous cheating wife didn't even come close to what Jamie and I had discovered and found so rewarding. Kinky sex it might be, but it was perfectly right for us. It thrilled us and did not damage us.

I compared our kink and next step to a well heeled couple wanting to buy vacation property. The husband required it be near water - sea, lake, river, babbling brook, so long as water was nearby. He also required ready access, standard utilities, low taxes and clear title. Other than that, he turned all fantasy development over to his wife. Log cabin, stone cottage, fire place or cast iron stove, the wife was given carte blanche. And she agreed totally with his requirements, and was deliriously happy with freedom to design a refuge where she and her husband would seek respite from daily grind and know only carefree indulgence. And in that freedom of choice was a driving loving need to make every detail of her chosen architecture a source of pleasure for her husband to enjoy each and every visit. A beautiful comparison, most descriptive of our next step, fitting and inspiring. I returned to our table, and on the way was surprised to see an empty stool where my lover had been.

"What happened to my rehearsal lover?" I said, when I sat next to Jamie, my thigh snug to his.

"I should know? Maybe he went home to his wife."

"Wife is good. A married man is best. Responsible. Safety conscious."

"I saw you speak to him."

"I needed directions to the rest rooms. He complimented my choice of dress."

"I saw your sexy ass smile back at him as you walked on."

"Pure reflex."

"Are your panties in your purse?"

I laughed. "No. Not this time. He will remove my panties himself, the last act, the final scene."

"And then the curtain falls to wild applause."

"The curtain falls, but all the wild applause will be entirely in you. No one else will see or know. You are the producer Angel, my lover and I are only serious actors in roles performed exclusively for you. I will fuck him with open joy, and he will fuck me with full desire, but all will be for you. Only you will be there to praise me. And love me."

Jamie stared into my eyes, into my soul, serene with knowledge of me, well adapted to his capacity to be enflamed with erotic excitement by my sharing my sexuality with him. filled with love for me.

"Let's go home."

"I'm ready. Tomorrow is a work day."

We drove home mostly in silence, both of our minds churning with the over powering effects of our next step rehearsal. So much was laid out and put in proper place. So much was established. So ravishing was the excitement of possibility within our reach. My husband was with me. But I knew he would need more time to solidify the courage to say, with no reservations, "Yes. Let's do this. I want it to happen."

We undressed in our bedroom. We gazed on beautiful nakedness with heightened lust of rehearsal effect twanging our viscera. "Have a seat there." I said, pointing to one of two comfortable chairs. He sat. I took a pillow from the bed and put it on the carpet between his feet. I knelt on the pillow.

"I kneel to you my husband. Filled with more love than any wife ever had for a husband. My love is all for you and only for you. I adore you. I worship you."

I slipped the O ring of my lips over his cock head and sucked. The spongy firm became instant steel hard. But the coat of skin still silky soft. The musky smell of man groin wafted up and I breathed it in. The divine aroma and taste of his cock in my mouth. Pure sex and pure sexual communion. My lips progressing down, his cock head flare progressing to my throat. My husband, my God. I dissolved to pure giving. Loving him. Pleasuring him. Exulting in his helpless moans and jerks. His cock head swelled to climax tightness and his cum shot into my mouth, thick and viscous, and I drank the nectar from him.

"You are my husband. My God. I adore and worship you."

To be continued...

diagones
diagones
332 Followers
12