A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you had him hooked."

"You see it clearly don't you. This is good. You are with me. From that point on there was tacit understanding he wanted to fuck me and I wanted to fuck him and all else was a matter of time and logistics. My being married, with a weakness that wanted him out of all other available men to fuck me was a fast hook and one he gobbled down. I only had to reel him in."

"Women are witches."

"We can be, when the occasion calls for it. Women can also be sluts. Any woman can be. If she wants to be. At the right time, in the right place. You know I can be. And you love it don't you. That inner slut I am able to release at the right time, the right place, with the right man."

"It makes for stories that transforms me. I have to vouch for that."

"And now there is a story in the making that will take you to heights of erotic excitement more ravishing than any I've told you before. I promise you that!"

We smiled at each other, wicked smiles. I could see Jamie mentally sifting a stream of visual details pouring into the adamant promise I made to him. More details than he could sort out.

"Let's leave clean up for tomorrow. Continue this in the bed room."

We wiped our mouths with napkins, stood, and I reached for his cock to hold it like a handle to lead him to the bedroom.

"I'm hooked and you are reeling me in." Jamie said.

I burst out giggling with that utter delight of liberation, on a sexual high, splashing in a pool filled with balloons of possibility, and with a large measure of triumph that my husband was really hooked into my plan for our next step. The way he had joined our rehearsal of making pretense a reality. Already there were times when neither of us could readily distinguish the fictitious "Brad" from reality. I intended to have more of that.

We dispensed with a shower. I wanted us to go to bed a little dirty, smelly, my cunt wafting aromas of sex. He was naked and lying on the bed before I had my blouse off. He very slowly stroked his cock standing tall and proud as he gazed on me. I undressed very slowly, doing a strip tease, turning my eyes to his cock and slow moving hand after each item was removed. My glances at his cock and hand were half lidded sultry, but fascinated, conveying I knew what he was thinking and loved what he was thinking. How desirable I must look to "Brad" or any other man of my choice, how sexy I would be alone with him. I deliberately picked up my clothing, bending low, slowly, to spread my ass and let him see the juice glisten on my cunt lips. I walked to the laundry hamper with my hips swaying and my ass cheeks bobbling. When I dropped my panties in the hamper I turned and looked over my shoulder at Jamie's hand slowly, almost absent mindedly stroking his cock. My half lidded sultry look of riveted fascination, only my pupil dilations saying "I know you are thinking of another man fucking me. I love what you are thinking." I got on the bed and hugged and kissed my husband.

"Now! Where were we?"

"In the booth in the Marriott lounge."

"Ah yes. There. He didn't speak any preliminaries. He suddenly stood up and came to my side of the table and sat close to me. He put his arms around me and turned me to him. He kissed me. A good kiss. A very good kiss. I was immediately sexually responsive. All natural responses. The second man since I married to kiss me. It was like being in the shelter of the patio wall kissing Warren. A different man mouth on mine. A different man tongue snaking into my mouth, insistent and taking. A different taste. But all very exciting and overpowering. I let all go and returned his kiss. Sexual excitement and pleasure was released in me. In that moment I forgot you and all else in the world. There was nothing else but his mouth kissing mine, his arms around me. The man you gave me the right to choose. The man I chose to fuck me."

I reached for Jamie's hands and brought each one to my breasts. He turned to comfortably love my nipples with his fingers. Our favorite actions when Scheherazade told him an inflaming story. Instead of my hand going to my cunt to tease my clit, I put it on his cock. "Oh yes." I murmured. "So big and hard and hot your cock is. Let go and experience it all. My gift to you."

"I will, I do, I am. Tell me more..."

"I reached for Brad's hand and placed it on my tit. His hand knew what to do. Cupping, weighing, teasing, pulling, unexpected hard pinches that sent jolts of sexual electricity straight to my cunt. Just like you are doing. Just like that. Oh yes! Just like that." The jolts of sexual electricity tightened my belly and my pelvis make a spastic hunch up from the mattress. My husband's cock in my hand pulsed and throbbed.

"I need to ask you something now."

"Ask away."

"How did you feel knowing I was with him, you waiting for me to come back? What was going on in your mind, in your gut?"

"Hummm. Well, hard to say. I had no idea exactly when your meeting was. I suppose I was all anticipation of you coming back to tell me everything. How the meeting went. If you found him all to your approval and satisfaction. Things like that. A dose of nervous jitters too. Can't deny that."

"I suspect your dose of nervous jitters will be like eagle claws when the time comes for us to meet and he fucks me."

"I suspect you are right. More right than I'm able to imagine."

"Or I can imagine. That is something that will happen all on it's own. A major part of the experience. Something like losing virginity. No power of imagination is equal to the actual experience. And the same for me. What feelings in my head and gut when I drive to his place to be naked with him, spread my legs wide for his cock to enter me? I will have as much nervous jitter as you back home waiting."

"Maybe as much. But of a much different kind, I would think."

"Yes. Much a different kind no doubt. I will be going to fuck a man not my husband, with my husband's complete knowledge and blessing. Even so, my nervous jitters will be tremendous... In both cases, we can only wait and see. And compare notes later. That will give a new intensity to our sharing. Don't you agree?"

"Intensity might be too weak a word."

I laughed. I held his cock tighter and felt it swell even tighter. "Your hard cock is very intense just thinking about. When I actually go out to do it, you might need a wheelbarrow to carry your cock around...That brings up another question I must ask you. Suppose Brad has big cock, a really big one, bigger than yours. Would you want me to tell you, or keep that detail buried?"

"If his cock gets bigger than mine while I'm home waiting, he will need a fork lift to move it around." We both burst out laughing. Then Jamie paused and said, "Are you hoping his is bigger than mine?"

"Not a bit. I was just reading ahead in the script, and thought we should clear the air on that subject. That is a nightmare of many men, that some other man with a bigger cock will fuck their girl friend or wife and he will never satisfy her again."

"That's a nightmare I never had, but now that bring it up, you said awhile ago his cock got hard later. You found that out when he kissed you? You giving me warning he has one bigger than you ever had before?"

"All I found out was he is well hung. Actually, the thought of how you might feel about hearing our option man having a bigger one than yours popped into my head while I was waiting for my date time with him. Since you said it was logical that I select the man, I tried to imagine the ideal man to select, and found it difficult to come up with an ideal man. While sifting all the variables, I wondered if a cock bigger than yours would be a bonus, and what you might think of that?"

My husband thought about that. Gave it serious thought. "If his cock is bigger than mine, and that is a bonus, the bonus is all for you. Obviously."

"And whatever that bonus might be is something I will only know when it happens. Which returns me to my question. If my selected man has a cock bigger than yours, or Ken's or Kirk's or any other man that fucked me before, and it gives me a distinctly new and thrilling pleasure, would you want me to describe that to you when I return for our sharing?"

My husband thought again, thought seriously. My hand on him could not pick up what his big hard cock was thinking independently of his brain. Finally, he said simply, "Yes. I would want you to tell me every detail. Leave nothing out. Everything you feel, no matter how extraordinary your sensations and pleasures might be. That total sharing is why we do this."

I fell apart. Collapsed in a jelly like blob of quivering emotional substance that was close to the releasing power of an orgasm. "That total sharing is why we do this." My husbands words sang in my mind like angelic voices singing a hymn. He was with me. We were joined as one. Our toy box was now a sacred thing.

*****

We were done with rehearsal. Scheherazade delayed her story of me and Brad, and Brad slipped quietly into oblivion. Months passed through winter and into spring. Our next step was a given, given over to chance which can't be rushed, awaiting the exact right man to appear. And my husband voicing aloud, without reserve or equivocation, yes my loving wife, I accept the man you have chosen and you may fuck him with my blessing for your pleasure and to share with me.

It was late May when I came home from work and said to my husband, "I met an interesting man today."

To be continued...

12