A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
332 Followers

My husband's eyes cleared and got me in focus. His eyes had a shine of history, from his very first shattering erotic response to my first story of a man fucking me when I was still a girl, his shame at his uncontrollable response, his overcoming that shame to convert it to a natural and valuable part of his psyche, and all the transforming excitement we both had shared since then. More of my storys, bringing in real men to spice the fantasy content, a real other man kissing me and putting his mouth to my bare nipple. And now this, the next step, what we were now doing.

"Dennis hasn't kissed me yet. But.... Now is the time for you to say no. If you have any prohibitive doubts, you want to stop our next step for any reason, now is the time to say no, I can't go through with this. Say that and all is over."

"If I say no, will you feel disappointed and resentful?"

"Some disappointment, of course. But not anything lasting. Not at this point. That is why I insist that you must make your final decision now. Dennis and I have created a mutual attraction, romantic and definitely a sexual chemisty momentun that will grow stronger and stronger if we continue to meet. If you say no, now, I will stop meeting with him and forget all about him. No harm done. If you stall, and the momemtum of Dennis brings us to threshold of sex and then you say no, well, I would be very put out. So you see? Yes or no. You must say so now."

"I can see how happy you are at this stage. That beautiful glow you have. I can't help but think....What if you fall in love with him?"

"There is not the remotest possibility of that. He will leave his program in a couple of weeks and return to his town and wife and children. I will never see him again. Have contact in any way. But the controlling reason is I love you and only you and will never love another man but you. We have discussed this before. You simply have to trust me, believe me that I can never fall in love with another man. No matter how attractive he is or how good he is in bed."

"Or no matter how much you love the excitement and pleasure he gives you."

"Exactly. For all the excitement and pleasure he gives to me is the treasure I will bring back to give to you, to give you your own unique excitement and erotic pleasure. That will be the reason and purpose of my having sex with Dennis. To share it all with you. My gift to you. If you say yes, you will be taking our next step with me, step by step. I've told you all the essential details of Dennis thus far, haven't I?"

"I trust you have."

"That's it. Trust me, believe in me. My private benefits are your private benefits." I circled my arms around my husband and kissed him with depthless love. His loving wife. I felt for his cock and felt it harden in my fingers. "Now is the time," I said.

Jamie closed his eyes, his breathing stopped, and when he spoke his voice was ragged. "Yes. I am with you for this. Step for step."

My husband was with me, joined to me in my deliberate cause of marital infidelity for our mutual benefit of a sexual excitement greater than either of us could fully imagine. At that moment the magnitude of our agreement made me so weak I almost collapsed in my husband's arms. I felt dizzy and faint. But I was also flooded with an exhileraton and anticipation that boiled in my cunt.

"Fuck me Jamie. Fuck me now. Right now!"

I stepped out of my high heels, raised my dress and ripped my panties off. I bent to lean over the back of the sofa. I heard his belt unbuckle and the sound of his pants falling. I felt his body still half dressed position behind me, his hard cock at my slick cunt lips push in to the depths of me. And we fucked like mindless animals in heat. Man and woman, husband and wife, lost to a compelling need without category, as deep as continental tectonic plates rubbing together, orgasms as powerful as a tsunami flooding an island.

The next day I texted Dennis that I had a faculty meeting and couldn't meet. He replied he would miss me very much, but would see me another day. His reply created a rippling dance of pleasure all inside me and moistened my cunt. Private benefits of what Jamie and I had chosen to do. He said long ago, when we first made tentative exploration of the vague idea of me selecting another man to fuck in our wonderful toy box of shared thrill, that there would be private benefits for me. Of course there would be. Those benefits were already showering on me in abundance. It was not possible I would fall in love with Dennis, but it was also not possible for me to take our next step without me having to the greatest possible extent all those delicious thrills of courtship and genuine desire to make love with him. That had to be, or else our next step would not have the meaning and purpose my husband and I needed and wanted.

There wasn't a conflict or quandary, not really. Jamie was the man I loved and would only love for as long as I lived. But this next step, my fucking a man not my husband, with my husband's full agreement, for our mutual benefit of sharing, gave me freedom to love the process of Dennis and I becoming lovers. And love it I did. All the tingles of our courtship dance, the inner quivers of sexual chemistry Dennis and I gave to each other, the sexual desire set free to conquer us and lock us in intercourse. The very same benefits I had when I was a single woman and needed a man for sex. Except now I was married, and the need was for my husband as much as for me.

Jamie had private need and benefits too. That too was a state I could never know in its entirety. His enflamed erotic excitement on hearing me describe fucking another man. Why his cock got so hard he had trouble breathing. Somewhere in his mnd and soul were private benefits he could not possibly describe to me in words. Just as I could not exactly describe the pleasure on reading Dennis' text that he would miss me. We both had private benefits, and they were in balance. It was a perfect balance of sharing all we were capable of sharing, each in loving service to the other. It was our wonderful, marvelous, fantastic toy box.

I suddenly understood further why Jamie had no interest in a threesome with another man. Why he did not want to watch another man fuck me for real. Why he saw no reason to meet Dennis. It was my private benefit of desiring another man, surrendering to him, being filled with all the pleasures that man could give me, that created the ravishing erotic thrill for my husband. My experience of that apart from him, and sharing all with him. I would not fall in love with Dennis, and I knew Jamie was confident of that, but I was free to feel any enchantment, infatuation, desire, lust, and sexual fulfillment he could inspire. I was free to love him being my lover. My private benefits were in fact the fuel of Jamie's special capacity for erotic flame. All of this was what occurred that night of my Red Rooster Inn story, forming the elements of our mutual benefits in erotic sharing, and channeling those elements in a fixed course to define our indulgence up to my husband conspiring with me to fuck Dennis Cantrell.

"Did you see Dennis today?"

"Not today. Had a faculty meeting. I thought of him all day though. And thought of you too. You saying yes and joining me in our next step. My God, Jamie, I can't describe the thrill of what we are doing. I must fuck Dennis soon or I won't be able to teach any classes. I can't keep my mind on anything but him. Are you able to concentrate at work?"

"Oh I have my share of distraction, be assured, but I manage. I have to."

"Is this how you imagined it would be?"

Jamie didn't know how to answer my question.

"That you would be sharing these steps by steps of our toy box next step in my seducing another man to fuck me? Do you feel the same excitement I do?"

"I am already experiencing much of the same erotic charge your first stories gave me. I don't know if that is same excitement you feel or not."

"It's the same. Or so tightly intwined it is practically the same. That is why we have chosen to do this. You saying yes, I want us to do this, and now I have found the ideal man. And now it is going to happen. And I am half crazy with desire and anticipation of it happening. You gave this to me. This private thrill of sexual anticipation. I share this private thrill with you. We both are inflamed. And your private thrill is the equal of mine. Tell me it is."

"It is. But you must continue sharing each and every step. My erotic inflamation will sputter if you don't."

"I will, my love. I will share all with you. That is my promise. That is why I want to fuck Dennis."

"Half of why." Jamie said with a kind smile.

"Well, yes. The other half is for me alone. But the two halves make a whole, and that whole is returning to share with you. That whole belongs to us. Dennis will go back home and I'll never see him again. I will have you forever."

To be continued...

diagones
diagones
332 Followers
12