A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 13

Story Info
"I was a woman, a vessel for his cock and pleasure."
5.8k words
4.11
39.4k
36

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
332 Followers

On my way to be with Dennis, I thought of my husband back home as a bundle of quivering nerves, for I was also a bundle of quivering nerves. That state would be something for us to compare and discuss when I returned. A rich part of the whole experience that we would share, maybe on repeated occasions over time lying ahead. I could easily imagine Jamie asking: "What was in your mind as you drove to his apartment?" So many, many things my darling husband. At that moment I knew I had to reserve a part of my mind for Jamie, no matter how completely I gave myself to the excitement and pleasures of sex with Dennis. And no matter how completely Dennis took me to a separate state of being, a state of sexual surrender and delirium that made my husband and all else of my real life disappear for moments, periods, lapses.

What was in my mind? That I was going to fuck another man. With your knowledge and full consent. That this is really happening. Right now. We are doing it, our next step. Can you imagine any couple we know doing this? Any other husband with the courage you have? The courage to let me do this so you will have your own reward of erotic transcendence? I don't have the courage to share you with another woman for even ten seconds. You have that courage, to have your own private, shattering thrill. You are not a weak, worthless man. You are more emotionally and mentally grounded than any other man I can imagine. The strength of your love for me, your trust of me, is greater than any other husband that I know could possibly possess. You are a giant of strength and purpose in this and all that you do. I have given many hours of thought to this, even since that first story of the Red Rooster Inn was so erotically enflaming to you. Now I have final understanding. Your courage to face and fully accept that unique part of you, my courage to fully embrace my private benefits another man would provide me, all to give back to you. I was going to be with Dennis Cantrell, and he was going to fuck me.

There was plenty of daylight left. My sandals made flap sounds on the steps and porch. My knock of the door was discrete.

"I know I'm early. I couldn't wait any longer."

"Thank God you are early. I was going crazy waiting."

Dennis pulled me into his room, closed the door and flipped the lock latch. It was a room with a single bed, a stove, fridge, sink in a corner, and an opened door to a bathroom. The carpet was worn. Three mismatched chairs to sit in. The sheets on the bed had creases and must have been new out of the package. I put my purse on the bed side table which was crowded with a lamp.

"Not the most luxurious accommodations," Dennis said, "but it serves its purpose."

"You are the luxury I care about, and my purpose for being here."

He was spiffy in his khaki shorts and polo shirt with navy blue and red stripes. Hair neatly parted, cheeks close shaved and shinning, his eyes sparkling with readiness and intent. We came together and kissed.

It was like the kiss in my office but without restraints. No fears of interruption, of getting caught. We were alone for the night, to dock and connect.

His big man body, powerful arms hugging me to him, me on my toes to bring my lips to his, which tightened my ass cheeks. His hands on my tightened ass to pull me against his cock. His lips devouring mine, our tongues deep in each other's mouths. Our bodies two furnaces generating a heat that welded us together. I melted into the sexual fusion with that big powerful wonderful man. His having me, my fusion with him in the sexual heat, was my reason for being from that moment on.

His lips broke from mine and rained little kisses all over my face and ear and neck. I nuzzled his neck and licked it to taste the smell there. The smell was a mix of cologne, soap, and that indefinable substance of maleness.

I had forgot that, how all the men I had before had a different smell. There is a general sameness, but each has a subtle singularity that is all his own, and for some that singularity is the essence of sex. You have yours. Dennis has his. No doubt I have my own female variety. His clean, manly smell was released by our fused body heat, and wafted up to my nose. The essence of sex, Dennis' smell, breaking up those scents of cologne and arm pit deodorant he had considerately applied for me. That smell of a man in sexual heat. I breathed him in deeply, and fused more tightly to him in intoxicated surrender. Every cell in my body was attuned to him.

Our mouths joined again to kiss. To taste, Our noses to smell. And deep in our throats sounded little hums of passion and submission. The power of sexual fusion with Dennis, a new man, consumed me.

It would take another time and place for me think how much like a first honeymoon night was my kiss with Dennis in his shabby apartment. Or how similar to every woman's honeymoon fantasy, I should say. But first honeymoon night so often carries ceremonial baggage that clutters the spontaneity of blissful union. All the stresses of production of a large wedding, participants, caterers, logistics, nervous tension, exhaustion, all conspiring to leech final consummation of its fantasy potency. Moreover, the typical pair that marries have first consummation of sexual bliss long before they marry. It is a man and woman betraying their wedding vows, cheating on their spouses, that ironically comes closer to that explosive wedding night fantasy. Especially when they have that build up of irresistible attraction and desire such as Dennis and I had.

We kissed in a frenzy of desire and insulated freedom. I stepped back and lifted up my tube top and slipped it over and off my arms. I tossed it behind me, not caring where it landed. Dennis stared at my breasts tumbled free, the resilience of projection and curve quivering in coming to rest in offering. The look in his eyes made me think my breasts were more fulsome than his wife's. He came out of his trance and ripped off his polo shirt, like playing follow the leader.

He is much hairier than you. A thick man with a barrel chest. When we kissed again my breasts flattened to him and his hair tickled my nipples.

Skin to skin. A new man with new strength and power and sexual drive. A new fragrance of the essence of sex.

I unwrapped my skirt and tossed it somewhere. He shed his shorts. His cock sprang up to full extension. We gazed upon our nakedness.

It was a big one, just as I thought. Not so much longer than yours, or fatter. It was the head that amazed me. A big mushroom shaped thing that spread outside the circumference of the shaft. That was the biggest cock head I had ever seen. The length had a slight gentle curve up bend. It stood up at a steep angle. It amazed me, and gave me ticklish jumpy feelings in my belly. It looked very happy to see me. I couldn't take my eyes from it, and my hand reached on its own to feel. Hard as granite. A slight up bend. That huge mushroom head a shiny red-blue-lavender color. Dennis looked down at my hand holding his cock, and seemed very proud. I knew then we were going to have great fun.

We fell together on the bed and in a tangle of arms and legs enwrapping ourselves we kissed with release to have our fun, our urgent need for consummation. We rolled and tumbled. Big man Dennis hard and heavy against me, on me, beside me. His hands and fingers felt the weight and resilience of my breasts and triggered the response of my nipples. My hand reached for his ass to feel the shape of muscle power. My other hand reached to feel his cock, my forefinger tracing the sweep of that huge mushroom head from outer rim to the pee slit where a large bubble of fluid oozed. His long finger dipped into my cunt and worked about, making slurp sounds in my abundant lubrication. I was a mature, experienced woman, married, ripe to bursting with desire and need for sex with this man.

I pushed him to lie on his back, and got in position to suck him. The heat, the smell of man. I licked the leaking slime to taste it, and it was sweet. I had to open my jaws wider than ever before to admit the huge head. It was a strain to not rake my teeth over the sensitive skin. The unprecedented volume filled my mouth and shut out air to breath. I felt my gag reflex stirring. I lifted my head with a gasp.

"You are a very, very big boy. I don't think I can do this properly."

"You are doing just fine." He said.

But I wasn't. Not with the practiced skill that made Kirk declare I was the best cock sucker he ever had, that long ago night when I had fantasies of being a prostitute. Or of the many times in pure love I deep throated my husband and touched my nose to his pubic hair.

I kissed Dennis' cock, smelled it, licked it, pressed it to my cheek, and said, "Tonight this is all for me."

"Yes. All for you."

"I'm ready."

I lay on my back, ready. He opened a drawer on the side table and took out a condom in foil wrap.

He was prepared. I had this wild thought... With the condoms you gave me, my own box, and now his supply, he could fuck me twenty five times!

He was sheathed and moved to mount me. That is a captivating moment for any woman. Her man getting into position to enter her, she opening herself to feel that first touch of his cock head, its entry into her. It does not matter the number of times she has done this. Every next time is a moment of singular experience rich with renewal. With Dennis, my first other man in my marriage, that moment was rich with sensory awareness multiplied many fold. The blinds were shut, but the sun still not set cast the room in pale light for me to see all.

I put my hands under my knees and pulled them far back and spread them wide, putting my body in a bow, lifting my cunt up in offering. I tilted my head forward to gaze between my spread legs at his advance. A big thick man, broad shoulders and long arms, hairy chest with tiny little nipples, round hairy belly, his latex clad cock a pale glow of massive potential guided by his hand to take me, enter me, use me for his pleasure.

First touch. No cock of that size had ever been in me before. It opened and spread my cunt, it was master of that collapsed potential space that is the female vagina, and it eased into me with that manly domination of absolute control, of male imperative that cannot be altered or reversed. It filled me and stretched me and buried to the full length in me. I clinched my eyes tight and shuddered and heard myself voicing a high pitched cascading trill of surrender and rapture.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh God yes. You are so huge and hard and deep inside me. I love it! I love the feel of you inside me."

Dennis' face beamed with pride, his entire body, and his cock deep in me, seemed to swell with that pride. And in that moment I loved him.

That was not cheating you. We both knew, expected, and agreed I would experience a variety of moments of emotional closeness and unknown peaks of sexual pleasure with the man of our next step, now Dennis. My private benefits. His beaming, swelling, boyish pride in what I said to him was just one of those moments, where I was free to feel...love for him, because there simply was no other word to describe my feeling. Also, his swelling pride contained a gentle and caring intent to pleasure me to the fullest extent possible. How could I not feel love for him, my ideal lover man, in that moment? We were passing ships in the night that docked and connected for that night, and would disconnect and go our separate ways. I was free to feel love for Dennis in that moment and any other moment that had sudden birth. Those moments would be returned to you as part of my complete gift to you.

He rested on his elbows and leaned down to kiss my lips. My lips opened to his the same as my cunt had opened to his cock. Our mouths were sexual organs fucking each other. Hot, juicy, demanding, giving and receiving. I circled my arms around his neck and clung to the power of our connection, our sexual fusion, our love making. Deep inside me his cock gave me vivid awareness of a new expansion, a fuller filling, as his body made involuntary hunches.

"Sondra... Beautiful woman. Sweet, sweet woman." He kissed me again, his sweet, sweet woman for the night.

"You are perfect, Dennis. In every way you are perfect. You are the ideal man. Oh God you feel so, so good inside me."

"And we have all night."

"Oh yes. Tonight I belong to you. Take me. Fuck me all night long."

Still resting on his elbows, he began slow, long thrusting strokes, sliding almost out then back to the depths of me. His hairy belly grazing against mine, sometimes barely touching, sometimes with partial weight, the hot, hairy flesh and muscle working in coordination with the strength in his back and ass and legs to drive his cock in and out of me.

You wanted to know this. Dennis is bigger than you. Bigger than any boy or man I had before. I mean the size of his cock head. That big ball, helmet, mushroom shape. I could see it in my mind as I felt it rubbing the grip of my cunt, moving almost out and moving all the way back in. Rubbing my cunt, in and out. I can't describe how that made me feel. It was so lovely and sweet and delicious. My ideal lover man. He filled me full and fucked me.

"Oh Dennis. Dennis, Dennis. Oh yes. Take me. Do me."

He took me. He did me. My first other man since my husband. And it was wonderful, marvelous, fantastic, and so intensely real and immediate. Docking and coupling with my selected lover to share it all with my darling Jamie. Dennis, my ideal man. So good for me, inside me. And I was good for him. Every sound he made, his broken breathing, his gasps and hisses, told me he found greatest pleasure in my body, my welcoming cunt. He fucked me. He made love to me. I angled my legs and hooked my heels under his ass cheeks, feeling powerful muscles there clinch tight and relax in repetitive drive of his big cock in and out of me. I closed my eyes and sank into the bliss of being a woman. Willowy Sondra. Willowy, wanton, freckled Sondra. Totally surrendered to the filling power of the cock inside me, the joy of sex. There was nothing else in the world then. Just the two of us. Coupled, joined, fused together in equal need to give and take and have. I was a woman being fucked. Clandestine love for a night.

He raised up on stiff arms, his hands planted outside my shoulders. With greater leverage he fucked me with faster, harder strokes. In the dim light we gazed into each other's eyes. Jamie wasn't there. Just Dennis. A new man, a different man, a beautiful magnificent man stretched over me, his body in undulating rhythm to drive his cock in me. A new and different and magnificent man fucking me. Sondra. Jamie's wife.

He fucked me. We wanted this. We planed this. We even rehearsed this. And it happened. He really was the ideal man. Safe and considerate. A strong and powerful lover. He made me cum. I think I began building to orgasm when his cock first pushed into me. Much of that was actually doing what we both wanted me to do, that wild daring to do it, and at last doing it. Our shared courage to do this. And the fantastic luck he was so perfect for me. The other part was the conquering fit of him in me, and all the feelings his moving cock gave me. I had orgasms in rolling waves the whole time, on and on, one after the other. I heard myself keening high wails and low moans, my body heaving and thrashing.

"Yes baby! Reach for it!" His eyes burned with command, his mouth was twisted in a grimace of panting exertion. He fucked me faster and faster, harder and harder.

His stiff arms collapsed and went under me to hug me tight, his full weight on me. I circled my arms around his neck and hugged him to me. He screamed out, "I'm coming to you!" He slammed into me with convulsive thrusts, and I felt his big cock head swell even bigger and harder. He came to me. He released a deep baritone gargle of deliverance, and his ass made spastic last hunches to grind his pubic bone hard against mine. And then he lay still, panting for breath.

I was in a new space, a new world. Dennis Cantrell had fucked me. The man I had chosen for enrichment of the wonderful toy box my husband and I shared. And he turned out to be the ideal man, the perfect lover. His back was sweaty under my embracing arms. I nuzzled and kissed his neck and tasted salt. He exuded the smell of man and sex. His spent body lay heavy on me, but that was not discomforting. He had given me his all, and I felt deep tenderness for him. And yes, love, in that precious moment. I gave myself to him and he gave himself to me and we completed in blissful sexual satiety. His breathing returned to normal and he again rested on his elbows and kissed me. He kissed me with gratitude and tender love.

"You are a wonderful man. A dear, dear man and a fabulous lover."

"And you are precious woman, a beautiful woman, and sexy beyond compare."

"Ships passing in the night."

"Docking and connecting."

"Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes."

His cock deflated and slid out of me with a little pop sound, and I felt that sensation of loss I felt with every man that ever fucked me - that sudden transition from filled expansion to flaccid emptiness. For an instant I ached to feel that fullness back inside me. He made a clumsy trip to stand, careful not to mash my leg. The reservoir at the tip of the condom was a dangling lozenge full of his cum. He pulled the rubber off and dropped it in a waste can beside the table. He lay beside me and took me in his arms and we snuggled in the glowing embers of heat and sweat and bodily fluids and pleasure nerves still tingling in the aftermath of orgasms.

He fucked me good, Jamie. So very, very good. And even better, afterward, there was no guilt or negative feeling of any kind. Not for either of us. I want you to know this. You were not there, his wife was not there, it was only Dennis and I, having that immaculate joy of clandestine love. We were lovers for the night, and the world outside his apartment no longer existed.

I cannot know exactly the after effect of an orgasm in a man. I know he is drained and spent and might fall asleep. There are so many variables, and the ways of habits. And this is true of women also. But for me, and most women, I think, the seizure of orgasm flushes and cleanses my mind and body and distills within me a sense of pride and power and possibility, and an urge to possess and praise.

"You are wonderful, Dennis. Marvelous. Magnificent. Strong and powerful. I never imagined your cock to be so big."

"Bigger than your husband's?"

"Our spouses are elsewhere. Let's not bring them in. Tonight is only us, for us to enjoy to the fullest."

"Sorry. You are right. Only us. And believe me you are a treasure of a woman. Beautiful, delicious, thrilling, so naturally sexual, and so generous in giving. When I came in you I turned inside out. The pleasure was so sweet it was almost unbearable."

His cock size surprised me. Those words he spoke surprised me even more. They were almost poetic. Dennis was truly my ideal man of choice. A feeling of exhilaration and immense pride flooded my insides. I was his sexual, beautiful, generous, treasure of a woman for the night. I would give myself to him for his pleasure, give all I had to give, and he would return it to me in exchange.

I squeezed my arms tight around him, to praise and possess him, and breathed in our mingled scents. We both had sweated, but that was beginning to evaporate. Our bodies were still hot. Our breathing returned to normal. We were sated for the moment, but sleep was far away.

It was incredible but beautiful, Jamie. Our post-orgasmic phase. It was like the overwhelming delight children experience in some events, innocent and pure and joyful. Guilt and remorse stood no chance. Not for me, with you knowing. But not for Dennis either. I knew that. I knew I had taken over his mind and all his senses and had displaced his wife completely. We were lovers for the night, separate from all the rest of the world. We spoke little, and I knew I wouldn't remember the words to tell you. They had little meaning except as cues to make us giggle and laugh. They inspired hand and body movements to confirm the wonder and satisfaction we found in each other. That was my thought of you then, what I would want to tell you. This act of "infidelity" for Dennis and me was a lovely sweet union of desire that was separated from our other lives. It was clean and pure and vibrant with goodness.

diagones
diagones
332 Followers
12