A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis was my ideal lover because he was married. He was comfortable in his skin, confident of his abilities, practiced in giving, innately equipped for caring consideration. That gave me my first full thought of his wife Cindy. She was fortunate to have him. I was happy for her, and even, for a tick of time, envious. It occurred to me I wasn't his first extra marital fling. But that thought did not have the shape and weight to make persistent intrusion. I wondered if he was wondering the same thing about me?

"I don't want to break this magical spell, but I need to say something."

"Say it."

"I have never done this before.... You are the first other man since I married."

"I hope I made it all worth while for you."

"Oh you did, you did! And the night has only begun..... I just... I can't explain why I am here with you tonight. It is so very complicated. I love my husband and my marriage. I want for nothing at home. It's just... you."

"No more explanation is needed. I am the same. I love my wife and family. But... You. You came along."

"That accident of you sharing your table for coffee. Sexual chemistry fizzed in both of us."

"And fizzed more and more. That day at the farmer's market, I wanted you as much as I ever wanted a woman."

"Am I your first?"

He blushed. "Well... No. There was one other. The chemistry fizzed. I couldn't stop myself. But the chemistry fizz with her was nothing like the desire I have for you."

"You are perfectly right for me. I hope I am right for you."

"You are honest, natural, beautiful, and fantastically sexy. You are perfection in this night."

"I feel no guilt at all. Not a bit."

"Nor do I."

"We cannot fall in love."

"No. But we can make love. Feel love. And play and fuck with joy."

"You are my perfect first lover."

I sighed and purred and hummed with that vast fulfillment of having it all. My perfect first lover that would fill me again with his perfect cock. My husband back home a quivering bundle of nerves waiting for my return to share with him. And I, my body and beauty and female sexuality supremely validated by Dennis' desire for me. I kissed him with loving gratitude.

"I need to pee."

I slowly clambered off the bed. My legs felt heavy and weak. I staggered in my first step to the toilet. Dennis got off the bed and followed me. I sat and my bladder squeezed a noisy gush onto the water. Dennis put his hands on my ears and leaned to kiss the top of my head. We stared into each other's eyes and giggled like children. Only a married man who loved his wife could have done that gesture of elevated intimacy, so easily and spontaneously. My perfect first lover. I raised my hand to cup his cock in my palm. His organ had retracted to a nest of wrinkles and firm ball sac, on which rested the big cock head. It was like balancing a large bulb in my hand, which, if planted in fertile soil, would grow to produce a stunning flower. I unrolled a packet of paper and reached down and under to wipe myself, smiling at him.

"Do you need to go?"

"Maybe. Since I'm here."

He stood in place. He squeezed and shot a stream of urine that churned and foamed the water to mingle with mine. My hand seemed to automatically go to his cock to hold it with the tips of my thumb and forefinger. To feel the passage of his pee within, to direct the stream in a playfully creative pattern. Elevated intimacy. We giggled.

That was a first for me. I thought of my husband. I would definitely do that for him some time. Hold his cock while he peed. And I would tell hin my impulse to do that was something I brought back from my night with Dennis. So many, many details of my night with Dennis to share with Jamie. The problem would be remembering them all. But they would come back at various times, a wealth of resource for Scherazade to draw on and thrill my husband anew each and every time. That was why I came to Dennis for sex. Primarily why. That and my private pleasures.

We returned to bed. There was little daylight left. I turned on the table lamp. "We have no shame. I need to see you." I said.

"No shame. Eyes wide open." He said.

We lay side by side on the bed and he kissed me with desire and tenderness. His hands fondled my breasts, his fingers teased the nipples. He moved down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Hot man mouth with voracious hunger feeding on my breast, his lips strong man muscle drawing the nipple in, his tongue flicking and laving the stiffened bud. He was practiced in this. The pleasure he gave me danced, rippled, streaked and flowed all over my chest. Sweetest pleasure that lies apart from all other sexual stimulation. Hot man mouth on my breast, suckling, taking, giving me that pleasure a woman was born to know. He did not neglect the other one. He sucked my tit's a long while, taking turns, and I raked my nails in his hair and held his head tight to me and I purred and hummed and moaned.

He moved further down, licking trails down my belly. He moved below me. I parted my legs. He lifted them with his hands and kissed and licked my inner thighs. He lowered his hot man mouth to my cunt.

He was practiced in this. He knew was he was doing. I wondered if any residual of fresh pissy smell and taste clung to my pubic hair? But Dennis was a married man and that would not matter to him. My husband always found that a boost to his desire, his communion with me there. Dennis licked my cunt lips. His tongue speared deep to lap my honey. His lips circled to suck in my clit, just as they had done my nipple. His tongue flattened to massage my little pearl. He adored my cunt with his mouth, and I soared to orgasm, an orgasn that clutched, gripped, siezed, wrenched, that electrified my scalp and curled my toes and tossed me over the edge of consciousness.

I came back down, back down to earth and the here and now.

"Oh God you are good. So very, very good."

He was back up beside me. My cunt juice left a scattered glisten on his mouth and chin. His eyes smoldered in deserved pride of accomplishment. We didn't talk. There was nothing to say. His mouth that had adored my cunt and my shattering orgasm said it all. We rested in deep peace.

Sex is reciprocal energy and activity. I reached my hand to hold his cock and felt it unfold, grow and swell. The hydrolics of cock erection will never cease to amaze me. It is like an independent personality attached to a man, a silent little man set free to arise and strut and dance and assert. Dennis' little man stood tall and broad and packed with assertive intent. I had to adore it with my mouth.

He was too big for me to suck in all I wanted. And I did want all of him. If he came in my mouth I would swallow it all, for I knew he would taste delicious. But I wanted him to come in my cunt again. I loved his cock with my lips and tongue. The shape, the rigidity, the silken texture of the skin. The smell. The smell of man, his cock and balls, his groin, the pungency of sex.

"Let's get you dressed again."

He twisted and opened the table drawer. He rolled the condom down his mighty cock.

"Lie back." I said.

He did, in eager compliance. I straddled his legs and positioned myself to sit on him. With my thumb and forefinger, I aligned the huge head to me and sank slowly down. Once more I was filled with Dennis, expanded and transformed. I was on top, in control.

You like it when I am on top and in control of you. Dennis liked it too. I wonder if all men like that, from time to time? Do all women?

In a way it was like masturbating. Maybe with a toy, which I don't know, since I don't have or use one. But in a large sense, Dennis's big cock was like my own toy that I used to pleasure myself. I used it to search for and find those nerve sensations so ripe and ready to burst, by humping, twisting my ass, exploring incremental depths and lingering at the fruitful ones, plunging all the way to rub my clit on his pubic bone. I was entirely selfish, using Dennis and his big cock to pleasure myself. And that was liberating and releasing. I was a woman being a woman. I was taking what belonged to me. That right of orgasmic splendor. And my orgasm marshelled its forces and began to quickly take control of me. Just in time, because I was rapidly tiring by my exertions. And I felt fresh appriciation for the stamina of men. And then I was gripped and crushed by my orgasm that devoured me.

I collapsed on him, a sweaty, panting, blob on his chest. But we weren't done. He was still hard and throbbing deep in me. I wanted more. More, more, more!

"Your turn. Do me from behind. Take me. Use me."

I dismounted from him and rested on my knees and elbows. He moved to stand on the floor. "Come here." He commanded.

I scuttled about to plant my knees near the edge of the mattress. He took our measure. "Spread your legs wider." He ordered. I did, and my bottom, big and round and spread was offered for his taking and using. I laid my head on my crossed arms. I was a slope of submission. Ass high, head prostrate. I smelled the twisted sheet. That new out of the package smell, like that faint smell of ink in a newspaper. I loved Dennis for that. New sheets for me. I loved the touch of his big cock head to my opened wanting cunt. He entered me.

I lost my mind. He controlled me. I was his. I was a woman, a surrendered vessel for his cock and his pleasure. A vessel filled and soon to overflow with my own pleasure. A married woman being fucked by a new man. I lost my mind. Lost in the power of his standing leverage behind me, his long hard thrusts in and out of me, lost in being a receptical for our mindless lust.

Standing behind me, he fucked me hard and for a long time. His body smacking against my ass in deep thrusts, his big cock head reaming me when he swiveled his hips in short thrusts. I was total submission to him on my knees, my ass raised in surrender. That was the primitive, animal way of a male taking a female. I opened my cunt, my entire body, and my mind to total submission to the power of man and cock. I was Sondra, a woman with a PhD., your wife, a slut and a whore, and I was a Goddess, a pristine divinity. It didn't matter who Dennis was. He was the personification of every man; he could have been any man.

Spittal drooled from the corner of my mouth. My fingers clawed and clinched the sheet. Dennis huffed and grunted behind me, slamming into me, plowing my cunt. I heard a wail escape my throat like a sound coming from another person in the room. I came with such intense pleasure I fainted.

To be continued...

12