A Lucky Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jayne. I've heard a lot about you from these two."

"You mean what a great piece of ass and cocksucker and pussy eater I am?"

That had me stammering and stuttering worse than I had ever done before.

"Well, yeah. Something like that." I laughed.

She broke out into a huge laugh as well and that broke the ice. Mark had brought some scotch and vodka with him and we proceeded to do our best to finish one or the other of them before the night was going to be over. I walked out into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and looked behind me to see Jayne right there. She rested a hand on my shoulder and said, "I would really love to make you feel good."

"Maybe we ought to schedule a foursome. What do you think?"

"Why, are we going to play golf?" she said with a smirk.

"No smart ass. But if we were we would be playing with the best foursome imaginable." "Let's go back in the other room and ask them." She suggested.

They jumped at the chance and we set it up for the following night. I was ready right then but Jayne had to get back to her husband. They had a dinner date with some friends.

I was staying with Annette and Mark was going to pick Jayne up in the late afternoon and we could be together until Monday morning. WOW, this was going to be something else. I had never been with three women before.

The afternoon went fast but not fast enough. I was really anxious to get close to Jayne. It looked as if she had a great body and it looked from what I could see, her tits were the size of Annette's and mine combined. I couldn't wait to get my lips around one of her nipples.

Annette opened a bottle of wine around four anticipating they would be there shortly. Sure enough they were knocking at the door at four on the dot. Annette and I had made up to be bare ass naked when they arrived and sort of hanging on each other to see how Jayne would react. React ... she damn near tore her own clothes off to match our state of undress. I was right. Her breasts were large and more importantly ... firm. I first thought they were store bought tits but they weren't. They were au natural and gorgeous.

I was sitting on the arm of the living room sofa and that suited Jayne perfectly. She slid to a stop on her hands and knees on the hard wood floor stopping with her face right at my crotch. Damn, she was like an acrobat. With in a few seconds she had her face buried in the lips of my pussy with her fingers on one hand trying desperately to get in alongside of her face so they could search out my clit. Whew, From the way I was sitting I simply wrapped my legs around the back of her head and used my legs to pull her into me. This gal knows how to eat pussy.

While she was busy with me Annette worked her face under Jayne's hips and I could see she was perfectly aligned to use her mouth on the pussy she was staring at. Mark wasn't idle during all of this. Oh no, he pulled Annette's hips up to him and rammed his cock into her in one smooth motion. With the way Annette had positioned herself under Jayne Mark couldn't do much more with his upper body other than to use his hands to massage Jayne's breasts. That made Jayne ever more active on my pussy and it wasn't long before the juices were pouring out of me. Mark was next and he let out a yell as he was filling Annette's pussy with his load. He kept pounding away for a little while longer until Annette exploded. Everyone had an orgasm except Jayne. Well now, Annette and I had a treat for her and this was the perfect time to bring it out.

Jayne was still licking every inch of my pussy. First up one side of my pussy lips and then down and up the other side. She had been able to get my clit to uncover and she worked on it a little while longer but that doesn't do much for me. My clit gets very sensitive right after one of my orgasms.

Annette had got the twelve-inch strap-on dildo treat out of the closet and strapped it on. Jayne's pussy was soon going to feel that thing deep inside of her. Annette reached down and lifted Jayne's hips up and then with one long thrust pushed about eight inches of the twelve deep up Jayne's pussy. You could have heard the gasping a mile away.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to me?" She shouted.

That didn't stop Annette at all. She had hold of Jayne's hips and pulled herself and the remaining four inches all the way into Jayne's innermost reaches. By then I had pulled myself away from Jayne's mouth and she was left holding on to the arm of the sofa while Annette was ramming this humongous cock up her pussy. It would have killed me but Jayne took it well. Perhaps because she had had a child or more likely because she had had a million cocks in her pussy over the years.

The thrusting went on for another four or five minutes when Jayne was huffing and puffing and breathing harder than we had seen up until then and she finally reached around behind her as far as she could and pulled Annette's thighs to her as hard as she could. She let out one huge moan and then screamed, "I'm coming."

Annette kept up her thrusting another minute or so and then let the thing slide out of Jayne. Mark moved down and put his face where the dildo had been and licked up Jayne's juices while she was still coming down from a huge orgasm.

The rest of the night went pretty much as one would expect. Annette and I let Jayne try the dildo on each of us but it was way too big for our tender young pussies!!! (Or so we told Jayne)

Mark and Jayne left after breakfast the next morning and Annette and I went back to the bedroom to catch up on all of the sleep we had missed. I don't think we had sex for another few days after that night.

The job Mark arranged for me was tremendous. I had no trouble with any part of it other than one of Mark's peers started putting the move on me the minute I got started. I think I have it stopped but I'll have to see.

Our sexual activities are still going strong. It is a rare night that Annette and I aren't wrapped up with each other before we go to sleep. After about three weeks I said I was going to have to start looking for my own place and Annette almost flipped. "No way, there is plenty of room here and you can use the money you will be saving to get yourself started again." And so I did.

Things are going almost exactly as they had right from the start. Mark comes over a good few times a month and he brings Jayne with him on one of those times. Other than that things are still going great. I'll keep you posted if anything else develops.

12