A Lucky Day Prelude

Story Info
How it started at the mall.
1.6k words
3.7
32.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, the lucky day seemed to be a big hit on Literotica. At my husbands continued prompting I am going to tell you how my time at the boutique started and my new found interest in young black cocks.

When the sporting goods store I had worked at finally went out of business because of poor management and my continued distraction of sucking my young bosses cock and my co-workers. I had to find another part time job. I applied at a boutique in the mall that sold bras and sexy underwear. Unfortunately, the only employees were other women. I really am not interested in women at all. I love cock. Black is best but I am not exclusive since I am married to a white husband. But I prefer young black cock for my extra-marital affairs.

I got the job and the first week at the boutique I was encouraged to buy bras from that boutique. They were definitely an upgrade from my standard wear. Their bras accented my 36C tits perfectly. Some allowing my brown areolas to be visible through my typical silk blouse that seemed to be the required attire, my charms did little to get me the best schedules though. The manager of this boutique, Jill, was a total snobby bitch but flirting with the male customers was and is encouraged. After the first week there, Jill told me that the mall maintenance team would be sending over a technician to look at the lights in the back room. They could not complete the task during business hours and that I would have to stay late in order to lock up after they were complete. She agreed to pay me some overtime.

That evening I closed up the shop from a relatively boring day. About 10 minutes after I shut the sliding metal door I heard it rattle. I looked up from my duties of restocking the shelves and displays to see a young man, very black dressed in his maintenance jumpsuit carrying a ladder and a tool bag staring at me. I smiled and quickly when over to the door and pushed the button to get it to raise enough to allow him entrance. He ducked in and I quickly pushed the button again. The gate closed while he stared at my blouse housing my breasts. This the beginning of his lucky day or mine depending on how you look at it.

I smiled and pointed him to the back room. He nodded and said "Names Shawn."

"Hello Shawn, my name is Susan and I want to get out of here as soon as possible." I replied.

He walked through the door and I followed him watching his arms flex carrying his load. Quickly my mind briefly thought about the load in his balls. My mouth began to water.

Shawn set up his ladder and climbed up high enough to allow him to reach the light fixture in question. His bulge was almost level with my breasts. Shawn looked down and noticed my stare.

"Susan can you hand me my pliers please?" He asked.

Damn, polite too, this guy's cock is going to be satisfied. I bent over his tool bag and I said "Damn you have some nice tools, let me find it." I dug around in his tool bag and found his pliers quickly but spent some extra time shaking my breasts and ass acting like I was still looking. I straightened my back with the pliers in hand and looked up at Shawn. His eyes snapped back to my face. I glanced at his bulge which had grown in size.

"Looks like that tool is nice also." I blurted out before even thinking.

Shawn chuckled "Sorry about that, I cant help it."

"One second." I said, then I hurried out to the front of the store. No one was around the only noise was the stupid music playing over the sound system. I returned to the back room. Shawn was into his work on the light fixture.

"Shawn." I said drawing his attention back to me while I unbuttoned a couple buttons on my blouse.

He looked down and smiled deeply. "Holy shit, you're hot." He said.

I walked towards the ladder and gently grabbed onto his cock through his uniform. His cock twitched and jumped in my hand. He had at least 7 inches of man meat that I could feel and was not fully erect. I undid his belt, button and zipper while he stared at me with an aura of disbelief. I reached into the opening I had made and pulled out his cock. It still was pointing toward the ground. Shawn turned slightly on his ladder and I pulled his cock towards my tits. I then pushed his cock down through my cleavage. He moaned as his cock quickly began getting hard. Next thing I knew it was poking me in my chin.

Time to get to work I thought. "Mind if I suck your cock?" I inquired while smiling up at him.

"Hello no." Shawn replied.

His cock slipped into my mouth and I worked the base of it with my hand. His moans continued.

"Susan, I have to get off this ladder before I fall off." He said.

I grabbed a half used rolls of paper towels and went to my knees as he got down off the ladder. I slipped the paper towels under my knees to add a little comfort. Shawn walked towards my waiting watering mouth. I could see that the saliva on his cock was glistening in the dim lights coming from the light fixture Shawn had been working on.

"Let me see your tits." Shawn breathed. I willingly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it over my shoulders. The bra that housed my breasts strained against the flesh I possessed. My pussy juiced up and began to beg for attention. I was in a hurry though cause I wanted to leave my workplace so I decided on a quick blow job.

"You like this bitch." Shawn rudely stated. He was getting less and less polite as his confidence grew. It had seemed that the pleasantries displaced earlier were getting forgotten. What the hell, I'm a bad girl right.

I nodded and smiled as he pushed his hips towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and he grabbed the back of my head forcing the majority of his fat cock into my mouth.

"Shit girl, you can really suck dick." He gasped.

"I know." I thought to myself since I had so much cock shoved into my face I could not speak. I pushed back a little on his hips and he relaxed his grip. That is when I was able to start bobbing my head up and down the shaft making it slick with saliva. When I glanced up at Shawn he was looking directly at his cock and my full lips wrapped around him.

"Oh yeah bitch, this is some good shit." He said while I looked at him.

The switch that women know about had been flipped. The switch I am referring to is when a man gets past the point of caring if the woman servicing him is comfortable or even in pain. This point was reached quickly with Shawn's young cock.

"Don't stop, I am going to fill you up." He stated.

"Good." I thought to myself. He wasn't interested in fucking me or anything else. He seemed more interested in blowing his load quickly. This I was thankful for.

Suddenly both of his hands grabbed at the back of my head. He wrapped my pony tail around his hand and quickened the pace of my face bouncing off his abdomen. I gagged a little but he didn't let up on the pressure when he forced my head forward. I grabbed his hips trying to allow air back into my lungs but his force was just too great. A couple more face pounds and his legs flexed, I could feel his thigh muscles tighten since my forearms where resting on them.

"Shit!" Shawn half yelled.

I grabbed his ass with both hands allowing his cock to cut off the air to my lungs. Shawn was on the edge and didn't seem to notice if I was uncomfortable at all.

He thrust his cock in to my mouth almost to the hilt. My chin and nose where touching his opened uniform. He held my head in place as the his pulsing cock shot heavy spurts of cum down my opened throat. I looked up again and could see the "after I blow you glow" on his young face.

His cock softened but he held my head firm savoring my lip service.

"That is the first time anyone swallowed my cum." He said while watching my continued efforts to get more cum from his balls. He let go of my head but I continued to hallow my cheeks pulling more of the sweet juice from his cock.

This was more than his sensitive cock could take and he pulled away from me. I looked up at him with cum trickling down my chin. A small bit had fallen on my cleavage and I worked in the juice with my hands. My pussy was on fire. I had enough restraint to not touch it. I wanted to save that for my husband along with telling him about the fun at my new job.

I blew Shawn on four separate occasions after this night. Soon however he left for college in San Diego and took his lovely young black cock with him.