A Lucky Fan Ch. 01

Story Info
A lucky fan meets three different celebrities.
2.6k words
4.12
60.6k
59
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this fantasy about Ashley Tisdale, I sent a fan mail letter out to her telling her how big a fan I am of her and how I'd like to hang out with her for a few days. Two weeks later, I get a phone call while sitting on my home office.

A woman with a strong southern accent on the other end introduces herself as Janice and tells me that she is a secretary for Ashley Tisdale's talent agent's office.

"Ms. Tisdale read your letter personally, Mike." she tells me.

"She's very interested in coming out to spend time with one of her fans for a while." Janice continued.

"Oh very good." I say.

"I run my own business so I can take time off anytime I want."

I tell her.

"Well, Ms. Tisdale had two weeks open next month if you can make that." Janice says.

"I can." I said briefly.

"Alright, Mike, I was told to inform you that there are going to be a handful of stipulations that you'll have to follow in order for Ms. Tisdale to visit." She says.

Then, Janice beings reading out the stipulations for me.

"Ok Mike, here are the stipulations your going to have to follow."

"One, You must provide adequate shelter for Ashley during her entire visit; whether it be a hotel, motel or a private residence."

"Two, Transportation must be provided at all times.

"Three, A complete itinerary must be planned out for each day during her visit including on bad weather days if any should occur."

"And finally, Ms. Tisdale wants to send one of her friends out a week before to see if it's worth coming out." Janice finished.

"Uh, alright that won't be a problem." I say.

"Now, Mike. Ashley wanted me to let you know that she does not intend to offend you by stating that list stipulation, she's just a very busy person and doesn't want to waste time she doesn't have." Janice continued.

"I understand completely, I'd probably do the same thing." I say jokingly.

"Very good then, Mike." Janice says. "Ms. Vanessa Hudgens will be arriving at Philadelphia International Airport on Friday, July 18th around 11:30 A.M. , is that alright?" Janice tells me.

"Can you repeat the name please?" I ask.

"Yes sir, that's Vanessa Hudgens." Janice replies.

"You mean the actress?" I ask.

"Yes sir, the one and only." she says.

A week later I hop in my 1958 Plymouth Belvedere and begin the drive to the airport to pick up Vanessa Hudgens.

The morning rush hour on I-95 was surprisingly light as I made my way to the airport. I figured I'd get there a bit early to beat the traffic. I arrived in at the airport at around 9:30.

I park in the parking garage and head into the terminal to wait for Vanessa's plane.

I sit at the counter at a little restaurant and have a little breakfast while waiting. Following my breakfast, I walk over to the arrival and departure board to check her flight number and the words "On Time" show up next to it.

"Flight 738 from Las Angeles International Airport is now arriving at gate 82." The Airport P.A. system says.

I begin my walk to gate 82 and wait for the passengers to deplane.

Then, I see people filing out of gate 82 and the ten or eleventh person was Vanessa.

I watched her as she walked checking out her body and clothes. She had on a pair of tight light blue jeans and a dark blue blouse with a frilly scarf sort of thing hanging from the collar down to her beltline. As soon as she spotted me, she knew who I was. She smiled and walked over to me.

"Your Mike right?" Vanessa asks.

"Yup, that's me, nice to meet you Vanessa." "And you too." she replied.

"How was the flight?" I ask.

"Oh, it was nice. I never slept so good." Vanessa says.

"Well, that's awesome. We're going to have a long drive ahead of us to get to we're were going today."

"Oh, I'm up for it, no worries." She replies.

Vanessa and I walk over to collect her bags. We only wait for ten minutes or so before they come circling around the conveyer.

I pick up her biggest bags and she grabs a small laptop case and a gym bag. We head out to the parking garage and when Vanessa spots my car her eyes widen.

"That's your car?!" Vanessa asks.

"Yeah, restored her myself." I tell her. "Looks good doesn't she."

"Absolutely." Vanessa says with a chuckle.

I load her bags into the trunk and she asks if she can put the lap top on the back seat.

"Yeah, the front seat tilts forward, you can put it back there." I tell her.

Vanessa opens the passenger door and sets the laptop case on the backseat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't open the door for you." I say.

"That's alright, I'm not used to people doing that for me anyway." She replies.

Vanessa gets in and I am quick behind. I start the car and push the "D" on the pushbutton transmission and we start the two hour drive to Amish country Pennsylvania.

During the drive, Vanessa and I talk about her career and her future works and she asks me about my business.

About an hour and a half later, Vanessa and I arrive in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

The first thing on my itinerary is to hit up a few of the stores around there and do a little shopping. Then to go for dinner at one of my favorite Amish style restaurants. A place called "Good 'N' Plenty".

After shopping and eating Vanessa and I arrive at our motel.

A little place called "The Red Caboose" motel. Each motel room is a decommissioned railroad caboose.

It was about 9 0'Clock by the time we reach The Red Caboose and a summer storm had begun to brew. Thunder echoed through out the valley and the rain fell in torrents.

Vanessa and I settle down. I booked a "Double room" caboose with a curtain separating the halves and Vanessa heads into the back half to change into her night clothes.

I sit on the bed and flick on the Television and scan through the channels. After a couple of minutes, I hear Vanessa call my name. I head into the other side of the caboose to see what she wants. When I enter the separating room, Vanessa has her lap top set up on a small desk.

"I'm sending Ashley a video message, do you want to say anything?" She asks.

"Sure, uh, I guess." I reply.

"Hi Ashley, I can't wait until you come and visit, I swear you won't regret the time you take." "Oh, and uh, Ashley... MUUUUAAAAH!" I jokingly send a kiss into the camera.

Vanessa chuckles and shoved me away in a playful manner.

I head back into my side of the caboose and continue flipping through the T.V. channels. Ten or so minutes later, Vanessa comes walking into my half. She sits down on a computer chair and watches T.V. with me.

"Hey, I'm going to run across the parking lot to the soda machines and get something to drink, do you want anything?" I ask Vanessa.

"Yeah, can you get me a diet Pepsi?" Vanessa asks.

"I sure can, I'll be right back."

I head out of the caboose and I run across the parking lot trying to dodge to torrential rain. When I get to the machines, I put my money in a push the diet Pepsi button and the console reads "Sold Out" I push the Mountain Dew button for myself and one comes out. But still, no Diet Pepsi. So, I decide to get Vanessa a Diet Mountain Dew.

I grab the bottles and sprint back across the parking lot to the caboose. Heading back in the door, I nearly drop the bottles and do a walking 360 just to grab them.

"They were out of Diet Pepsi, so I got you a Diet Mountain Deeeeeeeewww." Spinning around, I see that Vanessa is sitting in the computer chair wearing nothing but a smile.

I stand there scanned her thin bronzed figure. I see between her legs a nice trimmed and shaped bush.

"What?, you've never seen a naked girl before, Mike?" Vanessa asks.

"Oh sure, um, but, uh, your you." I say stumbling over my words.

"Oh, just because I'm famous, that makes me any different?" Vanessa asks in an angered tone.

"Oh, no, it's not that." I start. "It's just meant that I've wanted to see you like this."

"So, now that you saw me, what do you plan on doing?" Vanessa asks.

I place the soda bottles on the table behind me and I step toward Vanessa. Kissing her forehead first, I work my way down to her cheeks and lips. Spending only a few seconds in each spot, I work lower and lower. I move to Vanessa's perky breasts and I cup, lick and sick on each of them. I lick her nipples and suck them and Vanessa sighs in pleasure as I do.

"Come on, go lower now." Vanessa demanded.

I moved down lower kissing her belly and slowly moving down before reaching her nice little Pussy.

I lightly slide my finger across her clit then slide my tongue up and down on the inside of both of her thighs. Vanessa's body tenses up as my tongue begins probing her Pussy.

She begins to moan softly, a slight smile grows across her face and her eyes are shut slightly. I begin fingering her tight slit as my tongue slides up and down her moist clit. Her Pussy hair tickling my nose with every pass.

Vanessa grabs my head and pushed it deep into her Pussy, grunting in pleasure as she does.

"Oh, come on, Mike, get in there." Vanessa demanded.

Vanessa's body shudders and trembles and with in minutes her Pussy begins trickling to an orgasm. She screams loudly as her pussy juice begins to run like a waterfall.

"Oh my god!" Vanessa screams. "I'm cumming, oh shit I'm cumming." She continues.

After the last bit of pussy juice falls from her clit she lets out a loud sigh.

Vanessa sits up in the chair and has me stand. She reaches for my cock and begins to undo my pants.

"My turn to make you cum now." Vanessa says.

She takes my pants off and they fall to the floor with a faith thud. She takes my cock firmly in her hand and places it into her mouth. She slides it deep down and pulls it out. Vanessa looks up at me a grins in a devilish grin. She starts licking the head, smiling while she does.

"You want to fuck me?" She asks.

"Hell yeah." I respond.

"Well, your going to have to wait." She says in a teasing tone.

Vanessa continues sucking my cock. Taking it deeply down into her throat and bringing it back. She rapidly jerks and sucks my throbbing cock, making her lips tighten up around it.

"Alright, now you can fuck me." Vanessa says.

She stands up and kneels down on the computer chair. I slide behind her and slowly slide my cock into her Pussy. Vanessa sighs in pleasure as my cock enters her and her pussy tightens up around my throbbing shaft. I begin pumping. Vanessa begins moaning loudly as my cock slides in and out like a piston in a motor.

With in seconds, Vanessa's body shudders to another wet orgasm. I feel drops of her pussy juice slide down my shaft and onto my balls. I reach in front and grip Vanessa's tits and squeeze firmly but gently.

"God damn, your making me feel so fucking good." Vanessa exclaims.

"I can say the same for me too." I tell her.

I continue fucking her from behind for a few minutes and then Vanessa pushes me away. She turns around and pushes me into the chair. Vanessa hovers over me and gently lowers herself down onto my cock. As it enters her again, Vanessa closes her eyes and grins and lets out a satisfying sigh once again.

She begins to ride me, every time she lowers herself down she lets out soft grunts and sighs.

"I never thought I'd be doing this with you." I said, forcing out my words.

"Shut up and let me fuck you." Vanessa fires back.

As she rides me, Vanessa screams and moans loudly.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again." Vanessa shouts.

She raises herself off of me and rubs her clit to another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" Vanessa shouts.

After cumming again, Vanessa sits on my lap for a few seconds and begins laughing.

"God, Mike, I've never came so fucking much before." Vanessa says, still laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I tell her in a joking tone.

Vanessa steps off of me and lays back down in the chair. She spreads her legs and massages her Pussy.

"Come on, keep fucking me." Vanessa demanded.

I grip my cock and slide it back into her Pussy.

I begin pumping, and Vanessa begins to sigh and moan in pleasure again. She watches my cock as it slides in and out of her.

"When you cum, can you cum inside me, and on my face?" Vanessa asks.

"I can try." I tell her.

I keep fucking her, increasing speed and force every few seconds. My cum begins building up deep with in.

"Are you sure you want me to cum inside you?" I ask Vanessa.

"Yeah, come on, fill it, fill it, fill it." She screams.

I slow my pumping down and slide my cock slowly in and out of her, letting my cum go back down a bit before exploding in her womb.

"Are you ready?" I ask Vanessa.

"Yeah, come on!" She demanded.

I increase my speed again and I grow seconds from cumming.

I push my cock deeply into her and unload a few thick streams. I clamp my cock with my fingers to keep the rest of my cum from escaping and I pull it from her Pussy and aim at her face.

Six or eight more thick streams cover Vanessa's face from her forehead down to her chin. Vanessa smiles as soon as finished cumming.

"Damn, that was a lot of fucking cum." she says.

I finish cumming and Vanessa leans foreword.

My cum begins dripping from her pussy in thick globs and streams. She uses her fingers to scoop my cum from her pussy and she flings it onto the floor next to the chair.

I fall backward exhausted holding myself up on the counter top behind me.

"Oh I, I hope I get pregnant, that way I can take a break from acting for a while." Vanessa says.

I look at her and chuckle and she glances back at me with a slight smirk.

Vanessa stands up and heads into the bathroom. She grabs a towel and wipes my cum from her face, then daps the towel on her Pussy.

"Wow, I have never cum so much before tonight, Mike." Vanessa says.

"Well, I'm glad I could help you out." I tell her.

Vanessa smiles and chuckles and lays down on the bed.

"You going to sleep with me tonight, or do you want me to go into my side of this... thing?" She asks.

"I'll sleep wherever you want me to." I joked.

I crawl into the bed next to her, and Vanessa lays her head on my shoulder. With in minutes we both nod off into dream land.

The next morning, Vanessa and I showered separately and got ready for our day of site seeing. She spends a week with me and I take her back to the airport.

At the airport, Vanessa and I hug each other goodbye and I wait until her plane departs before heading home to get ready.

In a few short weeks, I'll be having a visit from Ashley Tisdale.