A Lucky Lady Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple discusses adding another man to the mix.
992 words
3.79
41.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jewel
Jewel
7 Followers

I am a very, very lucky lady.

First thing that makes me lucky: the man that I married. Steve and I have been married for 5 years, the best years of my life. He is handsome, sexy, kind, sweet, and is extraordinarily good to me, to the point of spoiling me rotten. We laugh, talk, make love, and are the very best of friends. He is my heart, and I don't know what I would do without him.

The second thing that makes me lucky: my lover Alex.

So let me back up a bit. A few years ago, Steve and I had a discussion one evening after we made love. We were discussing past lovers, and I mentioned that years ago I had the opportunity to have a threesome with my then boyfriend and his friend. But I passed it up, being too inexperienced at the time, and not wanting to make a fool of myself. Steve was quiet for a few minutes, and as I drifted to sleep, he whispered in the dark "I would love to see that."

My eyes flew open, and I turned my head to try and get a better look at his face. "What?" I asked. After a moment, Steve told me (in a hesitating way) that seeing me in bed with another man was something that would intrigue him. He said that I was so exciting in bed, so responsive, that seeing me with another man would be a huge turn on. This led to a more in-depth conversation, as we discussed further what we would like to experience, things like my being with another woman, possibly scouting out the area for swinger parties, and so on. After talking for what seemed all night, we finally fell asleep.

So did the topic. We didn't bring it up again, and we more or less let our desires lie. We still had the best relationship around, and life went on.

Then we decided to get a computer.

I wanted the computer so I could organize my daily work better. Steve wanted it so he could try out some cyber surfing. So we bought one, hooked it up, and entered the 20th century with everyone else. It changed our lives.

One evening, I rolled over sleepily in bed to discover I was alone. I went downstairs and found Steve on the net, gazing at a porno site, his stiff cock in his hand. He was mesmerized, slowly stroking it up and down as he scanned the photos, women very much like myself, attractive and hot. And very, very horny. I silently walked up behind him. He was so engrossed with the images that he never heard me approach. My hand slid down his bare chest, and he jumped. He looked up and I smiled at him. He smiled back sheepishly at being caught . . . yes, red handed. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked, as he had done that a few times when he was so horny he couldn't wait until morning.

"I don't know, I guess I wanted to see what I could find online. I hope you don't mind" Steve said. I brushed my fingers over his nipples, and he sighed heavily.

"No, it's ok. Don't let me interrupt you. Please, continue with what you were doing." He smiled and turned back to the screen. I played with his nipples as he started to stroke his cock again, scrolling through the site. I wet my fingers and ran them around and around his now hard nipples, and he moaned as his hand stroked harder, faster. I came around to the front of the chair and dropped to my knees in front of him. I let my tongue trace the dark red head of his hard cock, my fingers still stroking his upper body. He was breathing heavily now, stroking hard and fast. I bent my head down to suck on his balls as he moaned my name. I came back up to the top and sucked the head of his cock between my lips, sucking deeply, running my tongue around and around as I increased the pressure.

"Oh God, don't stop, God I'm cumming" Steve moaned. I sucked his entire cock into my mouth with one long, tight stoke, and that was all it took. He cried out as the cum came pouring out, splashing against the back of my throat. I sucked it all down eagerly, closing my eyes, and savoring the hot taste of it. He was shaking as the flow slowed down, and I let up on the pressure I was exerting on his cock. He stroked my hair as I slowed down, bringing him down from his climax. After a minute of rest, he pulled me up and kissed me deeply. I smiled as I kissed him back and told him that was what he got for leaving me alone at night. He smiled wickedly and said he'd do it more often then. We both laughed and got ready to pack it up for the night.

Just as the computer shut down, Steve said, "I'd love to see you have that effect on another man."

I was taken aback a bit. We hadn't discussed the subject in months. I decided to play along. "Well, who do you have in mind?" I figured this would probably put an end to it. I was wrong. "I've been surfing the net, and they have swinger sites where you can meet single and married people who are into that. What would you think about looking into it?" I was stunned now. He had been investigating this? I think that was when the idea really sunk in: we could do this. We were consenting adults, we could do whatever we wanted (within reason of course).

And I had a second chance at my threesome fantasy. But would I do it?

To Be Continued...

Jewel
Jewel
7 Followers