A Lucky Man

Story Info
A lucky man finds out his wife helps his luck...
3k words
3.13
26.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been a lucky guy. Well, it started in my Junior year of High School. Being a geeky guy, switching schools between Sophomore and Junior years was tough enough.

I noticed Stacy the first day in the new school. She is the type of girl everyone notices. But I knew that girls like her never notice guys like me. We had several classes together, and she occasionally asked me for help with her work. One day near the end of the year, she asked a question that I knew she had the answer to.

My mouth went dry with the thought that she could be flirting with me. To test this, I asked her out. I could barely respond when she said yes. This was when my luck began.

We spent as much time as we could together, which was not enough with my working at the local movie theatre and her track team activities. In December of our Senior year, I gave her a promise ring for her eighteenth birthday. Two months later for my eighteenth birthday she gave me her virginity.

We were in her parent's basement. She had cooked me dinner and brought it down to me so we could be alone. Stacy decided that she did not want to get food on her shirt, so she took it off and set it on the couch. I kissed her and put my arms around her back and clumsily unfastened her bra and said something about it getting stained too. I worshiped her body, tenderly caressing and kissing each inch of her firm warm flesh.

By the time that my lips got to her navel, she had her jeans down to her knees. I gently pulled them off, folded them over and laid them across the arm of the couch. She laid down on the couch with one leg against the back of the couch and the other foot firmly on the floor. I nervously kneeled down between her legs and smelt her aroma. I looked to her to see if she showed signs of being revolted. She smiled at me and I lowered my face into her crotch. I kissed and licked at random, knowing only that this was a dream come true.

Her moans, words and gentle pushes with her hands guided me to bring her joy. Soon she was bucking, and my face was covered in her juices. "Oh God," she moaned as I let her ride my face to orgasm. "Come here," she whispered. I stood and dropped my jeans and shoved my underwear down. I was already rock hard, and I climbed on top of her.

I stabbed at her wildly with my stiff member until she took it in her hand and guided it into her warmth. I carefully watched her face as I slowly entered. I was scared that I would hurt her. I could see pain in her eyes, but she was not about to stop me. At one point she bit her lip, then wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled herself up onto me. After that I was all the way in. "How does that feel?" she asked teasingly. I could only moan.

Slowly and gently I pulled back until just the head was inside, then slid it in until I could feel my nuts hit her pelvis. She had her hands on my shoulders and her legs wrapped around me. She tried to kiss me, but I would not allow it since my face was covered in her juices.

She came again, and her pussy clenched around my cock. This was too much for me, and I let out a groan as I started to cum. She dug her heels into my ass and used her runner's legs to pull me deep inside her. She wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders and lifted herself entirely off of the couch. I could only stay there on my hands and knees with my hips bucking as my load of cum squirted deep inside of her.

After I was done, my legs began to shake. She let go of me and sunk into the couch cushions. I ran to the basement bathroom and grabbed two washcloths and threw them into the sink and ran hot water over them. I picked up the first and washed my face, then my cock with it. I wrung out the second and brought it back to Stacy. I knelt between her legs and washed her cunt for her.

I put the dirty cloth on the coffee table with the uneaten dinner and crawled on my knees to her face and kissed her gently and lovingly. "That was incredible," I whispered as our lips parted.

"No, that was wonderful," Stacy replied as she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

That was our lovemaking; I worshiped her body and would never defile her by kissing her with "pussy mouth." It goes without saying that I never dreamed of her sweet lips touching my cock.

After graduation, we talked of marriage. I wanted to be able to support us and working part-time at the theatre would not work. As my luck would have it, the theatre owner approached me about becoming assistant manager. Full-time hours and a decent raise.

We spoke to her parents about marriage and they sat us down to work out a budget. Clearly, even with my new pay, there was still a gap.

As assistant manager, I was responsible for taking the deposits from the day before to the bank each morning. One morning, while I was waiting in line, the manager came to the front and opened a window and called me over. "I'm sorry we are so busy," he explained, "We could really use a new teller. I just don't have the time to advertise and interview a bunch of losers." He looked at me and continued, "You are a smart, hard working guy. What would it take for me to pull you away from where you are?"

Again, I couldn't believe my luck. "I'm not sure," I answered. He invited me to come back at the end of the day and we would talk about it. Our talk ended up with me starting at the bank in two weeks for much more money, vacation and insurance.

Stacy and I were married a month later. I was given two weeks paid vacation by the bank, and her parents gave us a dream beach honeymoon. Not to be outdone, my parents gave us the down payment for a house.

The house we picked had three bedrooms. Neither Stacy nor I were in a hurry to have children. I used one of the bedrooms as an office and she decorated the third as a guest bedroom.

In our bedroom, at least four times a week, I was licking her to orgasm and gently making love to her. It may seem odd, but Stacy said that her favorite part of our lovemaking was when I washed her up afterwards. She asked me once to trim her pubic hair. I agreed, and it got to the point that every Saturday morning I was shaving her. I got to be good at it, and after a while she was completely bald except for a furry little heart above her beautiful slit.

About the time I perfected this, my luck gave me a new promotion at work to loan officer. The pay was the same, but I received a negotiable commission on each loan; up to one percent. On a hundred-thousand-dollar loan, that was an extra thousand dollars for me. However, I was told to expect that this would be negotiated down by most borrowers, but I still got to keep whatever was remaining.

One of my first borrowers was a contract builder. A regular, he would borrow money on a vacant lot, build a house on it, then pay off the loan when the house sold. He reviewed the paperwork, saw the one percent commission and said, "Keep this on each of my loans, and give me top level service." I smiled at my luck, knowing he takes out several million in loans a year; ten thousand dollars each for me.

A few months later, I was doing another loan with him, and he commented, "This should take me over a million in loans since you started handling my account." I leafed through his file and verified that this was correct. I was not sure why this made him so happy, but he grinned ear to ear at me.

The next week, I had secured a lunch reservation at a fancy new restaurant in town. The new client I was going to take had baled on me at the last minute. I stopped by the million-dollar man's office only to find out that he was not in. I decided to surprise Stacy.

I was confused to see the contract builder's truck in the driveway. I pulled around it into the garage and went inside. I heard noise in the back of the house and walked quietly towards it. The door to the spare bedroom was open.

The contractor had his back, more specifically his bare ass, towards me. He was standing at the foot of the bed fucking my wife like a man possessed. Stacy was wearing a white blouse that had been torn open, and a black skirt that was now just a wad of fabric around her waist. He was holding her legs up, and she was meeting the forceful blows of his hips by slamming herself into him.

The whole time, he was grunting, and she was shouting at him, urging him on. "Yeah, fuck me baby. Harder."

She started to shake. "I'm cumming again," she shouted, "Fuck me harder!"

Her yell faded off into a moaning scream. Once she was done, the contractor pulled his cock out of her with an audible pop. Still holding onto her ankles, he pulled her back off of the edge of the bed, then he let her drop on her backside at his feet.

She leaped to her knees, tits flopping in her open shirt and took his rod deep into her throat. She sucked him like a pro, and soon I knew he was ready to cum. "You like my cock, don't you, whore?" he asked. She nodded up at him with a mouthful of cock. "You want to drink my jizz, don't you my little cock slut?" he asked again. Again, more eagerly she nodded up at him.

Suddenly she noticed me standing in the doorway. With her eyes, she pleaded for me to be quiet. She tried to wave me out of the room with her hand, but I was mesmerized and too much in shock to move a muscle.

While we had our silent conversation, he was saying something. He grabbed her by the hair and repeated, "I said, you don't deserve to drink it. You are going to wear it." With that he pulled his cock out of her mouth. I watched in amazement as he shot stream after stream of cum all over her face. When he was done, he took his hand and rubbed it into her face, then wiped his hand clean in her hair.

I realized that he was ready to start looking for his clothes, and I freed myself from the door and went quietly into our bedroom and sat on the bed in stunned silence and felt. I felt betrayed. I felt hurt that my precious wife had been so humiliated. I felt angry at myself for not rushing in there and stopping him. I felt angry at Stacy for so obviously enjoying it. Most surprisingly, I felt more turned on than I had ever in my life. I was sure that my cock was harder than it had ever been.

I listened as she walked him to the door. When they passed, for some reason I went into the guest bedroom and sat on the soiled bed in there. As soon as she closed the door behind him, Stacy rushed to find me. She had hurriedly pulled her skirt down, but I could tell that it wouldn't cover everything if it were perfectly straight. The blouse had no buttons left on it and her tits had to have been straining at them when they were there.

She stood in the doorway where I had been. The shocked and confused look on her face probably matched the one I had when I was standing there. I waved her in with a finger. She haltingly walked towards me.

As soon as she was in reach, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over my knees. She laid across me, not saying a word as I pulled her skirt to the small of her back with my left hand. My right hand came down on her ass cheek in rapid succession. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

These were no love taps; this was my frustration being worked out.

"How long has this been going on?" I shouted. Smack. Smack. "Don't try to tell me this is the first time."

"Okay," she sobbed, "I'll tell you. Just stop spanking me so I can talk." Smack. Smack.

"You are in no position to give orders," I snapped. By this time, I was noticing the burning on my hand. From the redness of her ass, Stacy would notice her burning for a day or two. Smack. Smack. Sometimes a man just doesn't care.

"When did it start?" I asked again.

"The movie theatre," she sobbed, "When you became assistant manager."

I was in shock. That seemed to be forever ago. Then I put the pieces together. "You fucking got me that job?" I shouted, "Or should I say your fucking got me that job?"

"Yes," she replied. Smack. Smack.

"And my job at the bank?" Smack.

"Yes," Smack. Smack.

"And my promotion to loan officer?"

"Yes," she choked through tears.

"And now with every loan I grant?"

"No," she replied, "I have agreements with a couple of your regulars. Once to start, then once for every million." Smack. Smack.

"Do you like being fucked like a whore?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she replied weakly.

"Stand up," I ordered. As soon as she stood, I stood myself and spun her around and pushed her face down on the bed.

She scooted to the end of the bed and spread her legs wide.

I found her sopping wet slit and poked the head of my cock into her. Then I grabbed her hips and jerked her back to me as I thrust my hips forward. She grunted as my hips slammed into her ass.

"Is that how you like it," I shouted.

"Yes," she answered through gritted teeth.

I slammed her several more times. I realized that my fingernails were digging into her hips but didn't care and kept slamming.

"I'm cumming," she growled. She planted her hands on the bed and lifted her upper body off of the bed. Her back arched and she lifted her head towards the ceiling and let out a scream in ecstasy. She looked like a wolf howling at the moon. Only I was her tail, securely attached by my cock in her now dripping hole.

She collapsed onto the bed, with my cock slipping out of her. "I'm not done," I shouted. I pulled her hips back towards me and jammed my cock deep inside of her. I left it there and asked, "Have you ever been fucked in your ass?"

"A few times," she admitted.

"Add one more," I answered and pulled out. I put the head of my cock onto her asshole and pushed. It started to open up and I slid in slowly. She let out a sound between a grunt and a scream and shoved her hips back, burying me nut deep into her asshole. I bent over and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I pulled my cock back, then pulling her hair I slammed her asshole back down the length of my cock again.

I was still so angry and hurt that I couldn't cum. I fucked her ass long and hard and listened to her groan out two orgasms. Then her groans started to sound like they had some pain in them. Still holding a fistful of hair, I pulled my cock out of her ass.

"Get down here," I grunted as I pulled her off of the bed by the hair, "Suck this cock." It was my first ever blowjob and it was glorious. I was not certain if she was that good, or just the idea of her sucking her own shit off of my cock turned me on. Suddenly, I was ready to cum. I got a fresh grip on her hair and popped my cock out of her mouth at the last second. A line of my cum started somewhere in her mouth and ran right up her nose and into her hairline. The second one tried to force its way into her closed eye and dripped down her face. I jerked back and aimed the third one at her nose. It splattered on her cheek and spread across her face.

I pushed her head down and let my remaining juice spurt into her hair. I ordered her to wipe her face with her hair. With two loads of cum in it, she started to look like she had dreadlocks.

She just sat there on the floor looking down. Exhausted, I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What happens now?" she asked, still not looking up.

"I don't know," I answered honestly, "But that was incredible."

Stacy turned and looked up at me, placing her hands on my knee. "Yes, it was," she replied, "But I so love our tender lovemaking."

"How often do you do this," I asked.

"Not very often," she answered, "I will quit now if you tell me to."

"Do you like it," I asked my wife.

"Honestly, yes," Stacy replied. Her head went down again.

"If it happens again," I said, "I will be in that closet watching." I pointed to the closet facing the foot of the bed. "And as soon as he leaves the house, I will give you double what he did."

Stacy smiled up at me with her cum covered face. She still was precious to me. But in even more new ways now.