A Lucky Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot509
hot509
9 Followers

“I have a delivery here for Colleen Simpson,” he said. “Just sign here”

Not sure what was happening Colleen signed the piece of paper on the clipboard and took the package handed to her. She closed the door and returned to the room, placing the large box on the bed. She was just standing there staring at the box when Jeff came out of the bathroom.

“Well aren’t you going to open it”, he smiled. “I saw this in the shop window when we were passing through town, and thought how sexy it would look on you, so I rang the shop and bought it for you to wear tonight.”

“But, but how did you know what size”, Colleen stammered.

“Easy, I just looked at the tag on one of your dresses in your bag while you were in the shower. Now come on lets see what you look like”

Colleen opened the lid and pulled back the tissue paper to reveal a piece of red silk. As the lifted it from the box she saw it was a simply cut red cocktail dress. Although simple in cut, when she slid it over her head and down her trim body it transformed into a very sexy number. The tiny shoestring diamante straps held up the bodice that plunged just deep enough to reveal a hint of cleavage, the dress falling to half way up her thigh showing her long legs to their best advantage. In the box also was a matching pair of high heel shoes exactly the same colour.

“Wow you look stunning,” gasped Jeff. “It was a good choice even if I say so myself”

Colleen paraded before the full-length mirror. She had never owned such a sexy dress before.

“Are you sure this is all right” she asked.

“Of course, do you thing I would have got it otherwise”, he laughed. “A pretty girl deserves pretty things.”

Just then there was another knock at the door. This time Jeff went to answer it and returned with a young woman pushing a food trolley.

“Thought you would like to eat in our room tonight. I have ordered a special meal for us. Just a sort of thank you for the fantastic times we have shared” he said

The waitress set the table in the room with a white linen tablecloth, candles and crystal wine glasses. She then handed Colleen a beautiful corsage of orchids before turning and leaving the room.

Jeff looked at Colleen standing there in her sexy red dress and shoes gently touching the exotic blooms with trembling fingers. “Thank you” she whispered.

They sat down to the meal Jeff had chosen, all kinds of seafood, and salad, followed by strawberries and cream, accompanied by a crisp white wine. After the main course, Jeff said that he was full and would she like to wait a while before attempting dessert. Colleen got up from the table and went around to Jeff. Standing before him she held out her hand and beckoned him to follow her. She led him to the couch and gently pushed him down; she then straddled his lap sitting her down facing him.

“You didn’t have to do this you know”, she purred. “I planned to fuck your brains out tonight anyway. That was my parting gift to you.”

Jeff felt the heat of her pussy through the leg of his trousers. His cock sprang to life hardening just at the feel of her. She smiled a very knowing smile as she lowered her lips to his. His lips opened allowing her access to his mouth. Her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. Her lips travelled down to his neck, nibbling and biting on his ear on the way. Jeff groaned. Slowly, she undid each button on his shirt very slowly, nibbling at his chest as she did. Each of his nipples was teased to tiny peaks by her tongue. As she got lower, she slid from his lap lowering herself to the floor. She knelt before him fumbling with his belt. Jeff lifted his arse and helped her lower his pants to the floor. Needing no further help, Colleen took his swollen cock into her mouth. She teased and licked at it, playing and teasing him. One minute she was licking and teasing the head with her tongue and next she was sliding his entire length down her throat. Very, very slowly then suddenly her pace quickened bringing him almost to release before slowing again. This erotic torture continued for nearly half an hour until Jeff could stand it no longer and came in great spurts deep into her throat. Colleen gulped trying to swallow as much of his cum as she could but some escaped down her chin, this she sensuously flicked into her mouth with her tongue.

She stood up and lifted the red dress over her head. Jeff gasped as he saw she was wearing nothing underneath. He was surprised to see that his cock was hardening again already. He pulled her down on to the couch beside him the pushing her back against the cushions. Taking hold of one red shoe shod foot; he lifted her leg over his shoulder. Laying down he probed at his pussy with his tongue. Already her lips were engorged and swollen glistening with her juices. A small moan escaped Colleen’s lips as Jeff’s tongue probed deep into her. The more his tongue fucked in and out of her the wetter she got. He removed his tongue and replaced it with two fingers. Slowly he pushed them in and out while his tongue stroked her clit. Just as he felt her pussy closing around his fist he would stop, kissing instead her inner thigh, then going back to her pussy again.

“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, she teased me, she is going to get some of the same” thought Jeff. But he underestimated how aroused Colleen already was and after a short while she came to a screaming orgasm. Gushing pussy juice all over his face. Jeff slid between her legs and lifted them over his shoulder, plunging his cock deep into her wet steaming pussy. She groaned as he pumped into her, his cock stroking her inner folds, reaching deep into her. Colleen met each of his thrusts, lifting her hips to get his cock deeper.

“Harder, fuck that cock into me.” She screamed. “That’s it fuck this hot cunt. Don’t stop. Deeper. Harder. Hurt me”

Jeff thrust harder and harder, his balls slapping against her arse. He grabbed her nipples roughly and twisted them. She moaned even louder.

“That’s is hurt me. Twist those nipples hard while you fuck my wet cunt”

The effect of the smutty talk coming from such an innocent face was too much for Jeff and he shot his load deep into her. Colleen’s hungry pussy took spurt after spurt of Jeff’s cum. As he withdrew the combination of their juices leaked from her gaping hole. She just lay there smiling up at him.

“You look like the cat that swallowed the cream sweetheart”, he laughed. “Actually I have something here that goes nicely with cream”.

Standing up Jeff went over to the table and picked up the bowl of large red strawberries. Sitting Colleen on the couch, he knelt down and spread her legs. He picked up one of the plump strawberries and bit into it, next he took the remaining half and slid it along Colleen’s wet slit and placed it into his mouth.

“Mmmmmm, nothing like strawberries and freshly whipped cream” he smirked.

Again he took another strawberry, this time running the fruit along her slit and into her hole. Colleen giggled as he then placed the strawberry into her mouth.

“You’re right. Absolutely delicious”

They finished their desert before tumbling into the large bed together. They fucked and sucked each other for most of the night before beginning their last day together.

On their return they completed all the duties before saying farewells.

“Thanks for everything you have shown me Jeff. It has been a pleasure working with you. Who knows maybe we will work together again”. She smiled

“Yes, good luck, sweetie,” he said. “Listen, I er, about us…”

“Hey no probes mate, I know you are married, lets just call it a holiday romance, it was fun but we both have our lives. Now go on, you have a wife to get home to and I have people to see” She reached up and kissed his cheek, flashed him a cheery wave and was gone.

Jeff went to the office, to hand in his paper work. Kevin his boss was there and asked how his trainee went. He told him that she was a good worker and was willing to please. She still had a lot to learn but she showed a lot of potential.

“Good”, replied Kevin “I want to put on a casual hostess and I am going to offer Colleen the job. Looks like you will be working with her more often.”

“Yeh, no worries boss. She is easy to work with and I don’t mind taking her under my wing and teaching her all I know”.

Jeff turned and left the office so Kevin couldn’t ee the smile on his face. As he went to his car he found he was looking forward to getting home but looking forward even more so to his future trips with Colleen.

hot509
hot509
9 Followers
12