A Lucky Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,640 Followers

The conversation stood still after a while. Alexis had a pensive look as we sipped coffee, and I had to ask what was up.

It took a while for her to open up, but the end gresult was that everything wasn't what it seemed to be. Oh, her husband Mark was a very successful businessman, operating the family business.

She didn't really want for any material thing. But he also liked to chase skirts. She couldn't leave him because of a pre-nuptial agreement that would leave her with next to nothing if she left in the next seven years.

"It's like at Columbia, and he's just like Dave was. Wonderful to be with, providing for my needs, but with his own needs requiring strange pussy on a regular basis. Believe he's screwed at least five of the girls at work - one of them got pregnant - and most recently he's banging a secretary in the accounting department."

Seems Mark liked young girls, and the current flame was four years out of high school. I asked how she knew the details, how she knew for sure he was cheating.

"He actually bangs her at lunchtime at a local park," said Alexis. "Yes, I have it on camera from an investigator, but it means nothing. The agreement I signed is iron clad, if I leave, I lose. I've learned to swallow my pride, but I know I can't let him know I know, because he'd become an asshole. I've seen him in action."

She relayed a couple stories about how he walked all over some business associates, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Alexis admitted they still had sex, and she hated being second (or third) best. It irked her to no end that he was sleeping around on her, but there was little she could do. He cared about himself, used her, humiliated her.

We talked a bit more and agreed to meet again soon. Signing credit card receipt we gathered our belongings and started to leave the restaurant.

We slowly shuffled hand-in-hand down the hall toward the elevators before she surprised me. She stopped, looked around, and reached toward a door under and exit sign.

"Alexis, we're on the 15th floor, don't you think the elevator would be a better choice, especially with you in your heels?"

She looked at me, smiled, and pulled me inside the doorway and carefully led me down a floor and a half. There, on that landing, she turned, pulled me close, and passionately kissed me.

Damn, it was hot, and my hands roamed her back down to her ass. Damn, that ass felt good as I massaged it and rubbed my midsection against her.

She tasted great, kissed wonderfully, and I mumbled something about the kiss being long overdue. Her lips were magnetic as they merged with mine.

Our mouths played for a minute before Alexis broke the embrace. Looking me right in the eyes, she quietly mouthed a simple request: "I want to suck your dick. May I?"

May I? May I? Shocked, I missed a beat. But then quietly replied. "Of course."

The woman slithered down by body, sliding her hands to keep from falling. On her haunches, she slowly unzipped my trousers, and she looked up as if to ask if she should proceed. I mean, as if there was ever any doubt in my mind. Of course I had a fleeting thought about someone stumbling upon us, but I merely nodded at her to keep going, mouthing silently the word "please."

She reached inside my boxers and gently pulled out my cock. "I think he remembers me," she said in a sultry voice. "I've missed him."

Still unbelieving, I watched as she licked her lips before running her tongue along the underside of my cock, holding the tip between her fingers. At the top, she swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock, slowly generating the excitement that blossomed my manhood to full attention.

She gripped the base, jerking there for a few seconds, while alternating kisses to my stomach and cock. After a bit she jerked my dick off, and I groaned in excitement. It was so damn hot. So erotic. She looked beautiful.

All at once she stopped, and I thought it was over.

"Take off your jacket, I need it on the floor," was her request. Pulling back, I took off the sport coat and handed it to her. She arose, placed the jacket on the ground, and then knelt on the coat. She looked so sexy in her actions, as I realized the sex hadn't ended, but had just begun.

Throughout the process she continued to wank my cock, which was at full mast. She knelt on the stairway ledge, on my coat, and pulled me closer. This time it was a blow job for real, as the jerked my dick off in front of her face before bending toward me and slowly taking inch after inch into her hot, sexy, wet mouth.

Her head insistently bobbled while she worked her way down about three inches, stopped and merely sucked. It was so erotic. Then she pulled up a little and followed by going down a little more.

The action continued for a couple minutes as my brain wanted to explode as much as my cock.

No longer working slowly, she now worked faster up and down on my cock. She still grasp the base, jerking while sucking, but moved her free hand to the back of my pants, fondling my ass. I began rocking in and out of her mouth as she willingly allowed me to take over the driving from her. It was awesome.

Words can't really describe the blow job, but it was nothing like anything I'd felt before. Maybe it was the dangerous location, but more likely it was the fact that she was sucking my cock so skillfully, and I was so excited by her actions.

We rocked together for maybe 90 seconds before I couldn't take any more.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Alexis."

She didn't miss a beat, sucking harder on my throbbing cock. She hugged me close by holding tightly on my ass, and then stopped her head bobbing and such sucked my dick. That sent me over the edge, and I released a three-day buildup of cum into her mouth. Given she'd stopped bouncing her head on me, it was easy for he to accept the load and I could tell she swallowed while still holding my dick in her mouth.

Alexis kept sucking while my dick began to get smaller, and I tried to push her away but it was for naught. She kept sucking for a good couple of minutes after I'd shot my load, as she appeared to be savoring the blow job actions she'd just completed.

Finally, she looked up, slipped my cock out of her mouth, and held my midsection. She arose and hugged me, before planting a big sloppy cum filled kiss on my lips. We made out for a minute or two before hearing a door close below. Quickly we made ourselves presentable just in time. A chambermaid spied us as we began our ascent back upstairs.

"Are you okay," she asked. "Is there a problem"

Alexis shooed her away, "All is great. Just wanted to kiss my honey."

The maid nodded a knowing look and left us to be as we both laughed at the near miss. We went into the hallway and over to the elevator.

"So, did you like that kiss?" said Alexis with a smile.

Uh huh was my nod.

"Good, because a guy who doesn't kiss me after giving him a blow job doesn't get a repeat performance. That was a wonderful session, and I want more one of these days."

It was a friendship that rekindled quickly.

JRob
JRob
1,640 Followers
12