A Lucky Tenant

Story Info
A man gets a lovely time with his hosts.
3.9k words
4.69
36.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manhasso
manhasso
95 Followers

I was almost burned out. Years of corporate business had made me grumpier and more tired than ever. It was the right moment for a pause, an interlude. With no free time outside my office - I had no family, no love affair - my life was just a dry line of working hours. I used my apartment just to sleep at night. My bank account was full, with more money than I needed to live a life as others could only dream of. So, I resigned, sold my empty house, and started to travel, to see what I have missed all these years.

On the road I began to take pictures of people, animals, and landscapes. I was getting to know the world around me. Instead of living in hotels, I preferred motels or private rooms. This life suited me. My body was again toned, I lost that exhausted look from my face and my moves were again lively. I even started to have sex with girls and women that I met in bars or on the road. Life was beautiful once again.

When I arrived in the Smokey Mountains, I found a nice room in a house in a small village somewhere along the road to Waynesville. The landlady was about my age, in her 40's, and she had a son who worked in the city as a hairdresser. They were renting their extra room to earn some extra money. Emma worked as a waitress in a diner on the interstate. She had that redneck look, but in a very sexy way: blonde-reddish hair, shapely legs and a firm bust, I must reckon a C cup. She almost always wore hot short jeans and very slim T-shirts. In fact, I noticed that every girl and woman around were dressed similarly. Her son, Pete, was a shy boy, not very talkative. After work, he played video games in his room. I usually saw him only at dinner, which we used to serve together. He was slim and wore his hair pretty long, almost to his shoulders.

It was June, and I spent my days hiking, white river rafting, and fishing. In the evenings, I would sit on the porch, drink Southern Comfort with ginger ale, and read a book. I was living there for two weeks already, when Emma came home from work and asked me if I minded her sitting next to me.

"Don't be silly, it's your home! Of course you can join me here anytime."

"I didn't want to bother you,, she replied. "After all you're paying for your own space and alone time."

"In fact, I'm feeling so good here, I'd like to stay longer, if you don't mind."

"Why would I mind? You can stay as long as you want," said Emma with a large smile. It was obvious she was truly relieved to hear me say that. I'm sure that she needed every penny.

"I love this part of the country, the scenery, the people, everything. And, on top of that, you're a great cook!"

"Seriously, you think so?"

"Definitely! I love your mud pies, they're delicious!"

"Then I'll make some more tomorrow," she said with a smile.

We continued to chit chat like that, sharing a few SoCo and ginger ale until night fall. By 11 pm we were both pretty tipsy, and laughing about everything.

Pete came home from work, and went straight to his room. Emma became serious again.

"It breaks my heart when I see him like this," she said.

"So what's his story?" I asked.

"Since he was a little boy he was more sensible and shy than the others. Sometimes it was like I had a daughter, not a son. He preferred to play with the girls and even asked me to buy him dresses".

"And did you?"

"Of course! I could never say no to him." She started speaking in a lower voice, as if it was a big secret. "In fact, I buy him cute dresses even now! We go together to the department store, he chooses them, and I buy them as if they are for me".

As she was speaking, she got even closer to me, so I could hear her better. A small naughty smile appeared on her face.

"And we even buy shoes. In fact, when he's dressed up, he's way more hotter than I ever was".

"No way!"

"Don't you believe me?"

"No! That can't be true! You're the hottest women I've ever met!" I almost choked when I said that. I hadn't intended to say it, it just came out.

"Sorry, I didn't wanted to say it like that. It sounded creepy." I was blushing and my voice was trembling with shame.

"Don't be. In fact it was cute. And, to tell the truth, I like you as well, very much".

I looked her in the eyes, not very convinced. And then she just kissed me. My heart was beating faster as our lips and tongues met. She had the most delicious taste. I was simply in heaven.

After we broke the kiss, she asked me, "Now you believe me?"

"You're very convincing".

"Then, it's your turn to kiss me."

This time the kiss was longer and wetter. And somehow, at the end of it, she wasn't sitting in her chair anymore, but was straddling me.

"You promise, that no matter what happens tonight, you'll not disappear in the morning?"

"How could I do that?"

"I don't know, but it's all so sudden, and I don't want to lose such a good tenant as you are."

"To be honest, after a kiss like that, I'd be mad to leave."

We continued to make out, and she started moving her hips, sending electric jolts to my boner.

"It seems that someone else is also very happy," she said with a laugh and slowly inserted her hand between us, under my shorts. Her fingers started caressing me slowly, but then without notice, she closed her palm on my cock. I almost came with a gasp.

"Don't you dare cum! I want this inside me right now!"

"Shall we go inside?"

"Why waste time? It's perfect here."

"But what if Pete..."

"Don't mind him. I don't think he'll come out this late."

Emma started to pull down my shorts. As it was hot outside, I wasn't wearing anything under, so my very hard dick popped outside.

"Someone is very happy to play with me in the open air!"

She kissed my cock slowly at first, taking it in her mouth inch by inch. Her hot breath was burning my skin and her fingers were playing with my ball sack. I was utterly in heaven. I started breathing harder, as my orgasm approached quickly.

"I'm... I'm..."

Emma was sucking my cock without paying attention to what I was saying. To my total surprise, she even inserted a finger in my ass without any notice. It was in exactly that moment that I climaxed, filling her mouth with cream. She didn't seem to mind, sucking me slower, until I finished cumming. Her finger was moving inside me, and I could feel it like it was something huge, something that turned all my organs inside out. After the last spurt, she looked at me with smiling eyes and swallowed it all. I could not believe I'd experienced something like this.

"It... was... the ... most... incredible... moment... of... my... life..." I said panting heavily. "Could you remove it?"

"My finger? Don't you like it?"

"I do, but I'm not used to it."

"Then we have to do a lot of exercises," laughed Emma. She straddled me again, kissing me, making me taste my own cum. I'd never tried it, but it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined. She laughed when I said it out loud and then kissed me some more.

"Why don't you take off your shirt, too," she asked.

"It's not fair! I'll be buck naked, and I haven't seen your sexy body."

"That can be easily arranged."

Emma jumped quickly to her feet and took off her hot pants and white top.

"You are even hotter then I imagined!"

"Should I leave my panties on, to save some mystery?"

"No way!"

"Then take off your shirt."

We both finished undressing.

"Wow!" was all I could say. She looked gorgeous. Her tits were perfect and there was just a small landing strip shadowing her pussy lips.

She straddled me again, this time with her pussy lips touching my cock. As I felt her moist and velvety pussy, I became instantly hard again. As we were kissing, she rubbed my boner with her wet pussy lips and, as if it was the most natural thing, it slipped inside.

Emma's body tensed as I penetrated her. Moaning slowly, she started to rock on my lap, giving me the best fuck I ever had. This time it took me longer to cum. We were kissing, fucking, and saying dirty words to each other. She was pinching my nipples and I was kissing and gently biting her tits. And after what seemed like forever, I cummed again, this time deep inside her. She collapsed on my torso and I held her tight in my arms. We were both breathing heavily, like after a long and hard climb up a steep mountain. And all this time, we remained locked, as if my now limp cock didn't want to leave her pussy.

"It was just incredible," I said in her ear, kissing it gently.

"For me, too!"

She got up from my lap, and sat again on her chair, with her legs open. Her freshly fucked pussy was gaping and leaking cum.

"You look like a goddess of sex!"

"This is a first!" she laughed. "Usually men find and excuse to leave after sex."

"Then they must be mad. How could anyone leave a women like you?!"

"It seems I only met jerks before you."

"It's just my luck. I'm glad we met."

I poured two more drinks, and we remained there, on the porch, naked, talking about our lives. I told her about my life until recently, and she told me the story of her life, too, how she got pregnant when she was very young with a man who disappeared right after that, and how she dedicated her life to raising Pete by herself. She never had the chance to meet a decent guy.

It was long after midnight when we picked up our clothes and went to bed.

The next day I was a little worried. What if last night was just a mistake? How will she behave with me in the daylight? I left my room and joined Emma and Pete for breakfast in the kitchen. They were both ready for work.

To my relief, Emma smiled warmly in my direction.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Hello, there!" said Emma.

Pete said also a faint "Hi!"

We acted like nothing happened and they both left for work. I decided to remain inside all day, ordering my pictures on my laptop.

At 5 pm, Emma came home. I was again on the porch, waiting for her with a bottle of SoCo, ginger ale, and two glasses.

"Hello, lover!" she said.

"Hello, beautiful!"

She sat directly on my lap.

"How was your day today?" she asked.

"I missed you, to be honest."

"Me, too." She smiled back at me.

We started kissing. As the things were getting hotter, we decided it was best to calm down a little, because it was about time for Pete to arrive home.

"So, tell me more about Pete. You were saying he likes to wear girl clothes."

"Yes. And they look very good on him. He's even better looking as a girl, than he is as a man."

"Really?"

She got her phone from her purse and started flipping thru the pictures.

"Look. These were taken last month on a trip to Atlanta. He never dresses up around here."

It was a picture of a very sexy girl. She looked stunning in a short black dress, with very sexy sandals. She had long legs and was smiling confidently to the camera. One could see a small resemblance to Pete, like maybe she was his sister. But her hair was arranged differently and she looked really happy. I never saw Pete look that happy.

"Is this really Pete?"

"Yes, he, or better said, she is Paula."

She flipped some more pictures on her smart phone. Some were in the same dress, some in other clothes. But in all of them was a very confident girl.

"She looks really happy like this."

"Yes, she does."

"And why doesn't she wears those clothes permanently then?"

"Because he is afraid that here, everybody knows him as a boy, and people are not so tolerant around here."

"So why doesn't he move to another place, to start over?"

"It's not so simple."

As she said that, there was a picture on the phone of Paula in stockings, wearing just a bra and a thong. Her bulge was barely visible. I started to get hard looking at those pictures.

"I see you like her as well," she laughed.

"Can you blame me? You have a very sexy daughter."

"Yes, she is."

The next picture was even hotter. Pete, or should I say Paula, was lying just in her stockings and bra, with no panties. She was stroking her cock. It looked like 5 inches long and was completely shaven. Strangely, it seemed very feminine.

"Who took this picture?"

"I did. I told you I'm a very supportive mother. I would do anything to make my child happy."

"She definitely looks happy here."

The next pictures were from the same set. In some of them, there was even a third hand in the image, that penetrated the delicate rosebud between Paula's ass cheeks with a finger.

"I see you really like fingering," I said smiling.

"Didn't you like it, too?"

"I did."

By now I had a raging hard on and Emma was touching it thru my shorts. Right then, Pete arrived home. He saw what we were doing, blushed, and hurried inside without even saying "Hello!" Emma retreated her hand quickly, but not quickly enough.

"He should definitely get out of here. It will destroy his life, not doing what he loves to do," I said.

"I told you, it's not so simple. He wants to go to Atlanta, to attend a hairdressing academy, but he still has a lot of money to save, in order to afford it. And from my salary, I can't help him. We're very lucky we have your rent money."

"And how much is that school?"

"It's 10k. I think we'll need years to save that kind of money."

"I could lend it to you."

"No way! It's too much!"

"It's not such a big deal for me. I saved a lot of money and, as you can see, I'm not a big spender. I enjoy the simple life."

"And how could he repay it?"

"When he's a famous hairdresser, and making a lot of money, he'll give it back."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"I'll have to talk to him about it, to see if he would accept it."

"You should. It kills him living here like this."

Emma returned to my lap, and cuddled. She had a naughty smile on her face and her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Would you like to see the dirtier pictures?"

"Would I?" I took her free hand and put it on my cock. "What do you think?"

She grabbed it and started stroking it thru my pants.

"It seems you would. Here, take the phone, and swipe from right to left."

And while saying these words, she took my dick out. I had to gather all my strength and concentration to be able to look at the phone.

And I didn't regret it a bit. In the next pictures, Paula was sucking a real dick. It seemed they had a threesome with a man. And there were pictures, clearly taken by the man in POV style, showing both girls sucking his dick. I felt a little jealous, but by now Emma was sucking my cock. So, in fact, I was the lucky one, I had this smoking hot lady right now. The last picture showed the girls covered in cum, kissing. That lucky bastard.

"Did he know that Paula has something different between her legs?" I asked.

"No way! She didn't take off her panties, and neither did I. He was just a stranger we sucked in his motel room. We didn't even tell him our real names."

"He was a lucky bastard!"

"You think so?" And saying that, she fingered my ass again.

"I think I am the luckiest bastard in the world!"

"That's more like it." And she resumed sucking my cock.

I put down the phone and slowly pulled her to her feet, kissing her lips. We were both standing, my cock captive between her legs. Gently, I undressed her and pushed her into the chair. I kissed every inch of her body, getting closer and closer to her pussy. And when she could hold it no more, I took her clit between my lips. By now, Emma was moaning loudly and this time for sure it would not remain a secret what we were doing. I kept kissing and licking her clit while gently fingering her ass, until she orgasm and begged me to stop.

Emma turned and perched herself on all fours on the chair. Her ass was in the air, lovingly open and waiting for me. Her pussy and asshole were glittering with spit and her own cum. I started rubbing my cockhead on her private areas and she started moaning again, pushing her ass back.

"Stop playing and put it in me!"

My cock slipped in her pussy with one move. Evidently, she wasn't in the mood for gentle love making right now. She was pushing her ass violently, and I was meeting her moves.

"Play with my ass! I want it in my ass!" she moaned.

I spit on my fingers and started fingering her rosebud, first one, then two fingers. When I felt her muscles relax, I retreated from the fiery hot vagina, and put my cock head on the upper hole. Slowly I pushed it in. It was like a velvet glove rubbing my cock. After a few slow moves, Emma started pushing back again. I couldn't hold off for too long, and I ejaculated inside her ass.

Exhausted, I crashed on the other chair as Emma laid down on my chair. We were both panting. It was then that we a heard a window closing. Evidently, Pete heard everything.

"Do you think he minds?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to ask him."

"Maybe he minds that we didn't invite him," I said as a joke.

"It could be," laughed Emma.

We decided to sleep on it and discuss with Pete about the money the next day.

Next day, I woke up early in the morning, took my camera, and went on a hike in the mountains. I returned home in the evening all sweaty and tired. I didn't see Pete or Emma around, but both their cars were parked outside. While I was taking a shower, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Emma entered.

"Am I disturbing?"

She had on just panties and a white top.

"I just took a shower. My only regret is that you didn't come earlier and join me."

"Maybe some other time."

I dried off and we both sat on the bad, me naked, Emma on top of me. We started making out, moaning, caressing, and rubbing our bodies. Just when I was about to take down her panties, she interrupted me.

"Wait a minute, wait!"

"Can't we fuck now and talk later? Look how hard you got me."

And saying that, I put her hand on my boner. Emma smiled.

"You won't regret that you were patient. I just wanted to tell you that I told Pete your proposition."

"And what did he say?"

"He was extremely happy. In fact, he wants to thank you in person."

"OK. We'll talk with him afterwards."

"No. He wants to thank you now." And she showed me her naughty smile, the one I've begun to love so much.

I was more than intrigued. What was happening?

"Paula!" yelled Emma. "Come in!"

The door opened slowly. Even if I wanted to hide my nakedness, I couldn't because Emma was on top of me.

It was an apparition. In the open door stood Paula, in her black stockings, panties and bra, and wearing a very sexy pair of golden high heel sandals. She was stunning.

It wasn't shy Pete, grumpy Pete. It was smiling, confident Paula.

"There is no need..." I tried to mumble.

Paula laid down beside us, touching my body.

"Thank you! I'll be forever in your gratitude." And she kissed me on my lips.

As I closed my eyes, lost in the kiss, I could see Emma smiling at us. I hadn't even realized it when they changed places, but not long after, Emma was lying next to me, while Paula was in my arms.

Paula's lips and tongue were playing with mine and my hands were roaming on her beautiful body. A hot breath was on my cock, followed shortly by a mouth, that started sucking me. I was in heaven. We were a mingle of bodies, lips, and hands. Soon they were both sucking my cock, alternating with kisses between them. Emma left her daughter in charge of my hard on and straddled my face, putting her pussy on my mouth.

I was licking and sucking, as I was sucked and licked.

And then Emma announced, "Let's change places!"

I tried to get up, but they pushed me back. This time, Emma lowered herself on my cock, riding me slowly while Paula took down her panties and presented me her shapely ass, facing her mother. Without hesitation, I started licking her rosebud, while my hand got a grip on her dick. She was very hard and leaking precum.

She opened her ass cheeks with her hands, to allow me better access to her hole. It looked delicious as it gaped under my tongue's assault. I started to feel my climax approaching, so this time it was me who asked to change places.

manhasso
manhasso
95 Followers
12