A Lunchtime Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five foot walk to the chaise seemed like a five mile jog. My heart throbbed in my chest, and we seemed to be walking on air. I sat down on the chaise, not knowing what would come next.

"I am not done kissing you," Jennifer indicated. "I wanted to kiss you 10 years ago, and you didn't even give me a hug."

She then pushed her dress up far enough so that she could sit on my lap while facing me. It wasn't far enough to reveal her secret garden, though it was tantalizingly close. When she sat down on my lap, she put her hands behind my head and, with a mischievous look in her eye, pulled my mouth to her waiting mouth.

This time the kiss was more sensual. Her mouth parted, and I obliged, taking her tongue into my mouth and greeting it with my own. Like a predator leading its prey into its lair, her tongue withdrew and my tongue gave chase. It suddenly found itself ensnared; she closed her mouth around it, while flicking its tip with her tongue, and lightly sucked back and forth on it. This time neither of us closed our eyes; rather, both of us gazed into each other's eyes knowing the destination to which we were headed but uncertain of the precise route we were going to take.

Jennifer's mouth finally relinquished its prey, and she began nibbling and gently kissing my neck and sucking on the lobes of my ear—and I reciprocated, inhaling the perfume she had sprinkled on her neck and shoulders.

"That feels good," she purred, playfully biting at my ear while whispering in it.

My hands were wrapped around her slender waist, and they found the opening at the bottom of her blouse. I carefully moved them up along her back, stroking along the contours of her spine. This caused her to move her body even closer to mine, prompting her to hike her skirt up even farther in order to accommodate the closer proximity.

Then, while running her tongue along my neck she reached around to find the buttons on my shirt, starting with the first one. She worked her way down, one button and a time while I continued to caress her back. With the shirt still tucked into my pants and one button remaining undone, she retrieved my arms that were wrapped around her to unbutton sleeves.

To get at the final button, she playfully yanked it free, finished with the last button, and pushed the shirt off of me. In virtually the same motion, she pulled my tee-shirt up and over my head and leaned back to take in a full view of my chest and stomach.

"Still presentable at the neighborhood pool," she joked, as she craned her head, leaned forward, and placed her mouth over one of my nipples. She started with gentle kissing and began flicking it with her tongue and running it around the areola. I had placed one hand behind her head and the other had drifted back down underneath her blouse, this time exploring the area from her arm pit to her waist.

As she played with the one nipple and areola, she began to pinch and caress the other one. My cock had come to life with the initial kissing and touching, but Jennifer's exploration was causing more and more blood to pour into it.

She felt it growing, ceased the foreplay with my nipples and looked down at my crouch. With a naughty smile she reached down to touch it, causing it to recoil, though its girth and length grew with her touch.

As she began to massage my cock through my pants, I commenced in removing her blouse, starting with the top button and working my way down.

She told me "that I would be disappointed." And I replied with a definitive, "No," assuring her that her breasts were amazing.

With the release of each button, more of them came into view. She was wearing a bra with a light, semi-transparent fabric and as I removed the blouse, I could see the tops of her breasts with each nipple and areola protruding from the fabric.

I leaned down and began kissing her chest and the tops of her breasts not covered by the bra. She also reclined backwards, placing one hand on the chaise and wrapping the other one behind the back of my neck.

"Oh, that feels so good," she told me. And I eventually discovered, after searching for the clasp behind her back, that her bra hooked in front. "Searching for something," she teased, unclasping it for me. The bra fell away and slid off her shoulders, with both of her breasts springing free. Both of us were now naked from the waist up.

My hands were on either side of her, while she reclined with both of her hands behind her on the chaise. "What do you think of them?" she asked. I replied, "They are the fruit of your garden," which elicited a giggle from her and a lascivious smile from me.

I put my hands behind her waist and pulled her mound up into me. The skirt was now bunched around her waist, and I could feel the warmth and wetness of her sex against my stomach. I yearned to taste it, but her breasts were the immediate priority.

I reached out with one hand to squeeze one breast. Jennifer responded with a soft purr. With my other hand cupped behind her back, I used it to push her other breast up to my awaiting mouth and tongue. Her breasts were the ideal size; I was able to fit my mouth around its entire circumference while alternating between sucking and licking the nipple and surrounding areola. "Your breasts are wonderful," I mumbled between sucking.

Jennifer's was enjoying the attention. When I peered up at her, I found that she had closed her eyes and was lustily licking her lips. She was playfully sifting through my hair with one hand and massaging my growing cock through the fabric of my pants. I then started to knead my mouth and teeth lightly on her areola and nipple while sucking on her breast. Each time that I did so, she let out a heightened sigh of pleasure.

After a couple minutes I switched my attention to Jennifer's other breast, providing it with comparable treatment. "Does this feel good to you?" I queried. "I want this to be extra special for you." Without answering, Jennifer pulled my mouth up to hers and passionately kissed me.

She then climbed off of my lap, adjusting her skirt so that she could gain easy access to the zipper on the back and pulled down on the zipper down. The taunt skirt was released, falling to her ankles. She was wearing blue bikini panties that were transparent through her pantyhose.

I caught her ass on the underside in one hand and pulled her toward me. It was soft and smooth to the touch. However, she instructed me, "It is my turn to sit," sliding over to sit beside me while pushing me to stand in front of her.

Chapter Five: It's My Turn Now

Jennifer reached out to my belt, adeptly unbuckling it. She then unzipped my pants and unfastened the button. As they began to slide down exposing my briefs, she giggled, noting that she was very curious to see and touch me. "I've been wondering what your cock and balls look like," she disclosed. "Let's hope the anticipation has been worth it." However, rather than immediately removing my briefs, she leaned forward, opening her mouth and wrapping it around the head of my cock.

After fondling and sucking on her breasts for the past 10 minutes my sex was already 90 percent erect, waiting to be freed from the constraints of its bondage. Because of its hardness it had extended sideways along the side of my leg, and its head was pushing against the elastic of my briefs. Pre-cum had accumulated and the wet residue had seeped onto my leg and had been absorbed by the fabric of the briefs.

Jennifer nibbled along the shaft, compressing and releasing it with her mouth as she progressed to the head and the small pond of waiting cum. When she reached her destination she ran her tongue around the outside of the elastic band and then placed her mouth around the head of my cock, lightly sucking to extract the pre-cum that had soaked into the fabric. As she did this, I stroked one hand through her hair, while holding her other hand in a locked position.

After a minute or two, she pulled back. "I am really curious to see a circumcised cock," she said. "The only cocks I've sucked or fucked have been uncircumcised." She then hooked her fingers around either side of my briefs and began to remove them.

As she tugged them past my inflamed member, it sprung free, swinging out and hitting her in the mouth and nose. This elicited a laugh from both of us, and she reached up and grabbed hold of its shaft, taking in its appearance, particularly its circumcised tip. Not releasing it, she descended onto it, initially licking around its very tip and eventually wrapping her mouth around the head while continuing to use her tongue to play with the tip.

She did not descend further than the head, gently placing her teeth around the rim. "That feels so good," I told her, adding "and it looks even better. I don't think there is anything more arousing than a woman giving head." She laughed, replying, "Well, I'm just getting started—arousal needs to move over for ecstasy."

And she didn't disappoint. She cupped my balls in one hand, lightly massaging them, while her other hand remained intertwined with mine. I continued to playfully run my fingers through her hair with my spare hand. Initially, she simply ran her tongue around the tip of my head, enclosing her mouth around the head but then withdrawing after a few seconds.

At first, I was entranced with the sight and simply watched. As she progressed, however, I allowed myself to relish the moment, closing my eyes. Now fully erect, my cock was at a 45 degree upward angle. Each time Jennifer entrapped and then released the head she would suck up all of the pre-cum that had built up.

After one of her "entrap-and-release" maneuvers, she glanced up at me. "I really like circumcised cocks," she related. "I didn't realize what I was missing. And your girth is bigger." Changing her approach, she opened her mouth, inserted about half of my cock, and began sucking up and down on her.

The vacuum she created was enough to begin extracting my cum from its reservoir, with her slurping only adding to my desire. My hips began to move back and forth as her mouth went up and down on my sex.

I was entering a zone of ecstasy, and I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, taking in the entire experience. I thought she would come up for air in a minute or so, but she was intent on bringing me to climax. The pace of my breathing was becoming faster and faster, as I lost all vocal restraint and began to moan in utter pleasure.

Periodically, she alternated the rhythm of her oral stroking and slowly increased the intensity of her sucking, drawing more and more blood into my sex, which I was convinced would be quickly followed by cum. It took only a few more minutes, and I began to cum, shooting six or seven loads into her mouth.

As I felt the orgasm welling up in my loins, I warned her that I was about to cum, expecting her to withdraw her mouth and let the cum spray onto her breasts, but she simply winked at me and quickened her pace of stroking and sucking.

Jennifer swallowed much of the cum, though due to the quantity she had cum around her mouth and she retained the last portion on her tongue, playing revealing it to me as she finally withdrew her mouth from my now spent cock.

Our hands were still locked in an embrace, and I plucked her up from the chaise. Pulling her into my naked torso and pressing her breasts against my chest, I kissed her deeply, using my tongue to trace around the edges of her mouth, licking away the sperm that had gathered outside of her mouth. With my tongue I lured her tongue into my mouth, which I proceeded to suck lightly back and forth.

I initially was repulsed by the thought of tasting my cum, as I simply wanted to express my appreciation to her, but discovered the action of passionately kissing her after she had eating me was exceedingly arousing.

Chapter Six: Savoring the Pleasures of the Garden

Having united with Jennifer in completing the disposal of my remaining cum, it was time for me to provide Jennifer with a comparable experience. Softly kissing her neck and ear, I teasingly asked, "Am I going to get to see your garden yet? I'm sure that I'm not completely out of fertilizer." She laughed and said, "I don't see how you would have any left after shooting more than "Old Faithful."

While we were still in an embrace, I inserted my thumbs into either side of her panty hose, pulling them down over her ass. Unable to reach down any further, I got onto my knees, while she was still standing, and slid her pantyhose all of the way off, with her lifting each foot so that I could remove them entirely.

Just as she did to me, I placed my mouth over her sex, starting with the clitoris and then gently nibbling my way down to the vagina, which was steeped in her juices. Her wetness emitted a sweet, tangy scent, and its taste matched the allure of its smell.

"Oh, that feels so nice," Jennifer reported. "But aren't you curious to see what the garden looks like?"

It didn't require my needling, and I began to remove her panties, revealing a very cute and sexy untrimmed bush and then her clitoris and labia, which were effused with blood and were a dark purple. I reached out with my mouth and grabbed some of the hair from her bush and gently pulled on her, which caused her to exclaim, "Yes, that is more like it."

Now fully naked, she laid down on her back on the chaise. My initial thought was to spread her legs apart and begin eating her pussy, but I decided to take a different approach. I straddled her with my legs on the outside of both her legs so that she couldn't open her pussy to me, bent down and began running my tongue along the inside of her legs, starting above the knee and extending all of the way to the inside of her thigh.

Jennifer welcomed this attention, moaning a sigh of pleasure, though I could tell she wanted me to do more than lick and kiss her legs. My half-erect cock hung down, with the tip brushing between her calves, which she opened so that it rested between them, enabling her to gently pull and squeeze it. Lubrication was provided by her remaining saliva and cum on my shaft.

I extended my attention further up her body, grabbing the hair above her pussy in my mouth and playfully pulling on it. "I see you are trying to clear some bush," she joked. "Do you think that you can find the garden through all of the forest?"

"I am an expert navigator," I quipped, "and I am sure that it isn't far away. You simply need to remain patient." With that both of us laughed, and I placed my mouth over her pussy, taking in the lingering perfume smells from her bush mixed with the juices that were accumulating in her pussy. I took my tongue and slowly licked her from the vagina all of the way to the clitoris. As I did so she took in a deep breath and arched her back.

Her juices were already at the surface of her sex; its taste was both sweet and tart, and its musky smell was intoxicating. One of my hands remained on one of her nipples, lightly pinching and caressing it while the other one was poised on the inner part of her thigh. She had one of her arms reclining behind her head, exposing the unshaven hair in her armpit, and she was using the other hand to squeeze her other breast.

But I wanted more, and it was obvious Jennifer did as well; she was gently moaning and begging me not to stop. "This is so good," she cooed. "I continued the routine, permitting her to open her legs farther and farther. Her labia were wet with my saliva. Her pussy began to spread open, initially revealing her clitoris that was now swollen and a dark purple and then the labia began to separate.

As her legs were already spreading apart, both of us, apparently thinking the same thing, shifted our positions on the chaise. I laid down flat on my stomach and moved both of my arms underneath her legs, and she moved into a spread eagle position, baring everything to me. Her labia were fully parted, revealing a fully swollen clitoris and vagina glistening in its emerging juices.

"Wow, this is a sight to see," I remarked. "This is indeed a sumptuous garden. I am not sure where to start. "Well, 'Mr. Expert Navigator', I am sure you can figure it out," she kidded. "Let me give you a hint. There is only one route to the final destination."

With the bantering reaching a dénouement, I turned my head and began gently kissing and running my tongue along the inside of her leg. The musky smell of her pussy was pulling me towards it, but I wanted to prolong the moment. I glanced up at Jennifer to observe her reaction. She was no longer watching me, but rather she had closed her eyes and was soaking in the physical attention.

One of Jennifer's hands enshrouded a breast, lightly stroking the nipple. Her other hand was cradling my head, and she was tussling her fingers through my hair while trying to guide my oral stimulation closer to the desired destination.

My shoulders were pushing against both of her inner thighs, helping to keep her sex fully exposed. I allowed one hand to drift up to her unattended breast and began fondling it. My other hand I hooked around to her bush and began stroking her clitoris while riffling through her pubic hair.

Jennifer found all of this attention arousing; she started to arch her back, stretching the muscles that extended through her breasts and forcing her pussy to open further. I moved my attention from her inner thigh to her clitoris, initially gently running my tongue around and over it.

"Please eat me," Jennifer begged.

After teasingly pulling on her hairy bush, I placed my mouth around her clitoris, sucking and licking at the same time. Her pussy was too tempting at this point, and I began extending my tongue into its crevice and licking up to her clitoris. This caused Jennifer to exhale, and I could tell that the pace of her breathing was increasing.

I then brought both hands down to her pussy and softly pulled her lips apart to provide full oral access, shifting stimulation of the clitoris to two fingers while using the remaining fingers to fondle both sides of her labia. I paused for a few seconds, looking up to see what Jennifer was doing. I found her peering down at me, and she sensually whispered the words, "You're so good."

This was all the encouragement that I needed, and I pulled her pussy into my waiting lips and tongue. As her pussy was already infused with her juices, I began by sucking on it. With my nose brushing up and down on her clitoris, it was enmeshed in her lubrication, which retained its musky smell but also emitted a tangy scent. Between sucking and licking, I muttered "You taste so good," begging her to open her sex wider.

Jennifer's hips began to buck in concert with my licking and sucking. My tongue had found her vagina and I was using it to extract her sweat nectar, sucking and swallowing it in one motion. Her breathing was much heavier now, and her moaning could no longer be described as soft. The hand she had used to tussle through my hair was cupped around the back of my head shoving my mouth deeper and deeper into the inner walls of her pussy.

I wasn't certain if she reached initial orgasm, but she slowed the thrusting of her hips and told me between gasps that her pussy needed something longer than my tongue in it. "But I don't want some half-erect cock in me," she teased. "Let me see what I can do about that. Switch positions." I rolled over onto my back and she turned around, flipping her leg over my head, so that we were in a 69 position.

I was now looking up at her pussy, which was a dark purple and glistened with saliva and her lubrication, and she was looking down at my cock. Lowering herself onto my awaiting mouth and tongue, she took my cock in her hand and pulled its head into her mouth, placing her teeth around its outer rim while using her tongue to caress it. She gently tugged at it, with her teeth serving as the lock. With each tug, it regained an inch or two of its original erection.