A Lust Demon's Mate

Story Info
Jessie - aka Daemon, a lust demon - finds his mate.
1.7k words
4
45.3k
57
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

Jessie wanted to explode in anger. So he did.

"Fuck you, Sarah! You miserable slut!" he growled out. "Go back to the little cock in our bed, enjoy! But know this, you will never see or be near me again. Your loss!" Slamming the door in her shocked face.

The anger begins to finally calm a bit as he climbs into the waiting cab and directs the driver to The Five Winds Resort. Making pit stops at some clothing stores to purchase new clothes and necessities along the way. Arriving at the resort exactly two hours later.

After paying the driver, he climbs out with his bags. Taking a deep breath, he enters the posh resort. He quickly heads to the front desk to get a room. After the necessary paperwork is done, the clerk hands him a key card for room 1826.

"Sir, the room is just now getting finished by the housekeepers, would you mind waiting in the bar for about 20 minutes?" the clerk politely requests.

"Sure, I need a drink anyways." Jessie mumbles, heading to the bar quickly.

Jessie orders a scotch on the rocks and slides into the soft leather recliners near the fireplace and closes his eyes. His breath calm and even. Suddenly, a chill crawls over his skin, he feels like someone is watching him.

Cautiously opening his eyes to glance around, his breath catches as he sees a woman staring right at him. His eyes widen to take her beauty in. She is the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. And he's seen alot. Drinking his scotch in one long gulp.

She looked to stand five foot six, her body definitely worthy of worship. Her bronzed honey skin flawless and glowing. Long, wavy black hair and piercing green eyes perfected her goddess-like features.

Her full crimson lips curled up into a smile full of sexual heat and promise.

The clerks hand lands on his shoulder quietly. Jessie clamps his hand over the intruding hand forcefully, almost jumping.

"Oh sir! I'm so sorry. I was just letting you know your room is ready, " the clerk explains.

"Thank you." Jessie replies, already headed for the elevator.

Trying to relax as the doors close. Punching the button for floor eighteen. Gathering his bags and composure as the doors slide open on his floor. Quickly and quietly, he makes his way down the hall to his room.

After entering and throwing the bags onto the couch in the sitting area, he takes a long look around. It wasn't a room but a suite. A large bedroom was connected to the living room. Both rooms richly decorated in mahogany and burgandy silk and the bed looked to be made for sinning. Smiling, he casually undresses and heads to the shower.

After a long hot shower, Jessie steps out and vigorously towels his usually pale skin till its red.

Brushing his long chestnut hair, he checks out his reflection. He stands six foot four, his body chiseled and toned. Being blessed with a thick ten inch cock was just icing on the cake. At least in this form. He wasn't really human, not at all. His real name is daemon, and he is a lust demon. But sadly, he's trapped on the surface until he finds his mate.

Sighing to himself, he turns to head to the large bed. A soft knock on the door changes his direction.

Grabbing the silk robe hanging in the closet, provided by the resort, and slipping it on. Opening the door, smiling wide when he sees that the gorgeous woman from downstairs is standing there.

"Hello," Jessie grins, looking down at her. "Can I help you?"

Her green eyes lazily travel up and down his body, sending a trail of fire coursing through his veins.

"Hello. My names Serena. I hope you feel the fire that burns between us like I do. May I come in?" Serenas voice just as sexually alluring as her looks.

For a moment, Jessie cant help but stare. Bowing his head slightly, stepping back to let her enter.

"I'm usually not so aggressive but my body seems to be betraying my mind, Jessie." Serena softly whispers as she enters and backs him up until the couch hits the back of his knees.

As he falls to the couch, her small hands grab the tie to the robe. The delicate silk untying easily. Jessies eyes suddenly turn an unusual color, flaming to a deep amber as he looks up at her, his naked body on display for her between the parted robe. His lips part slightly, a deep growl of appreciation rumbles deep in his chest at the pure lust in her eyes.

"Jessie, I'm going to make you feel like a man should" Serena whispers as she kneels down between his muscular thighs.

He spreads his legs farther for her, slowly his eyes locks on Serenas as he guides her mouth to his hard cock. "Serena, I'm no man, I'm a lust demon. Turn away now if your scared but I'm burning alive from the lust I have for you."

Gently and expertly, she licks up and down the shaft, driving him crazy and honoring him with her acceptance of his true nature. Using a hand to cup his balls, she starts to rub them gently. Moaning as she finally takes him deep into her mouth.

Jessie tangles his hands into her long hair to pull her closer, his hips bucking. His grunts and growls fill the room. The orgasm building quickly in him.

"Oh fuck, Serena! I'm gonna cum!" he barely rasps out past the groans of pure pleasure. Shocked he was cumming so quickly.

Serena slows her movements for a moment but only to wrap her hand around the base . Stroking him fast and thrusting her mouth down on him faster. Silently pleading for his cum.

"OH!" Jessie growls out, his body tensing up hard as he orgasms, filling her mouth and throat with thick creamy cum.

The only sound after Jessies growl of rapture is Serenas tongue slurping up all of his cum hungrily. She keeps licking and sucking until she cleans him.

Raising her head finally, her smiling mouth wet with his cum, "Mmm, Your cum is so hot and powerful. My body is aching for you now, my demon" Serena moans.

"Let me see you, Serena. I need to see you now!" Jessie orders.

She stands, untying the side tie of her dress, letting it slip down to stand completely bare before him. "Am I pleasing to your eye, Jessie?"

Daemon smiles savagely, "Call me Daemon, my dear." Scooting to the edge of the couch and hooking his hands around her soft pale thighs, pulling her to him. Slowly and sensually, cupping her pussy and sliding a finger in her folds to tease her clit.

"Oh god yes, Serena," his lust filled voice whispering, "My body is burning alive for you. But first, I must taste." his hand spreading her folds open, eyes locking onto hers as his hot wet tongue teases her clit.

"Daemon! Oh god yes!" Serenas soft voice exploding in passion. "Taste me. Feel my passion for you."

Serenas gentle hands grasping his hair, urging deeper thrusts with his tongue. Her leg lifts up and hooks over his shoulder to allow his tongue deeper penetration. He grunts and begins to tongue fuck her hot wet pussy. Her hands grasping his head , urging more. Her loud moans echoing in his mind.

"Oh! Taste me now!" she screams as her hot cum fills his mouth and throat. His thrusting tongue continuing until he swallowed it all.

As soon as he removes his mouth from her, he stands and scoops Serena up into his arms. Carrying her to the bedroom and laying her down.

"My sweet, i must tell you that I'm no mortal man," Jessies long fingers coaxing her pussy, "Do you still wish to have my body? Do you wish to see what I really am?"

Serena nods yes, the pleasure he was evoking to great to speak through. Moaning loudly in protest as he moves away.

As she stares at him, he transforms. He grows to be over seven feet tall, his eyes become pure amber and slightly slanted, a long forked tongue darts out quickly, the muscles he has, amazingly become bigger and more defined, and her eyes glide to a stop on his cock. His thick ten inch cock is now at least fourteen inches.

"Do you still want me, my sweet Serena?" Jessie growls.

He gets his answers by her spreading her thighs slowly, and licking her lips.

"Oh darling, you won't be sorry!" he growls. Jumping on the bed and raising her legs straight back and up, causing her ass to lift off the bed. He rests her ass on his thighs, and guides his cock to her tight pussy. "You ready, my sweet?"

"Oh god! Fuck me now!" she screams out wildly, her hand darting down to begin to rub her clit.

Jessie growls and thrusts half his cock deep into her. Her pussy spasms forcefully around his cock. Pumping in and out slowly, moaning deeply with each thrust. "Oh god, your so tight, sweet! I want all my cock deep in this hot pussy so bad!"

"Give it to me! I need to be filled by you!" she begs.

His control breaks, throwing his head back, growling. He shoves his cock deep in her wet pussy. Her screams urging his animalistic urges. He begins to ram his whole cock in and out over and over. His growls deepen and grow longer as he fucks her hard and fast, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh fuck, Serena! Your so hot and tight!" he grunts.

Her pussy suddenly grips his cock tighter, her screams filling his head. Her hot cum gushes out around his cock, driving him over the edge. Pounding deep and hard, spurting large bursts of cum deep in her.

Serenas legs and arms wrap around him quickly, "Please don't leave me! I won't be able to live alone now that I've tasted heaven"

Holding her tightly, gasping for air.

"Serena, my sweet, I'm never letting you go." Jessie whispers into her ear, knowing he had just found his true mate..

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers