A Lustful Reunion

Story Info
After Years of going without, they began within.
3.1k words
20.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are fictional. The story is fictional based on imagination, eroticism and a little speculation. Hope you enjoy it! Thank you, the author.

*

Friday, April 4, 2006

"Scoundrels are better in bed, Rebecca," Gary said to me.

"And, you are not a scoundrel," I replied. But, I knew it was true based on womanizing traits who were indeed sexy scoundrels, of a sort.

"Anyway, how would you know whose better, Gary? You've been out of circulation for too long. But, tell me, you're not the best lover on earth because of my college training when you were still a virgin?" I asked.

"Rebecca, you just don't know what you've been missing all these years," he said grinning ear to ear.

"Well, I'm remembering a young shy man. I would have taught you more but instead I wontedly aggravated your fantasy mind to no end. As I recall, you love to kiss and be teased. You love watching a woman show off for you. You love, love and love giving oral sex. Furthermore, you love giving pleasure to a woman, in general. The sweet trembling of a woman on the edge and the perimeter of an orgasm turns you on immensely."

He knew I was right, as usual.

>>>

When Gary was going through some difficult times in his marriage with Sally, he made an inference to me about having an affair. I was reluctant to get involved with him on so many levels. I told him exactly I felt at the time.

I loved a man around me. I loved to see one naked. I loved to cook for one and be with one constantly while in a relationship. I was never interested in solving anyone else's relationship or marital problems - or being a fifth wheel in an extramarital affair. I never wanted to be a go-between Gary and Sally while he was figuring out his own problems and desires.

Back then, I didn't know what would happen if I got involved with Gary again. College had been a long time ago although we remained friends over the last two decades. I knew we loved each other at a lot of different levels since college although I never really wanted to marry him back then.

Professionally, Gary and I were both successful. With personal affairs, we both sucked.

Gary needed to figure out his marital situation ... to stay or to stray ... I was only there to listen but not be trapped in an affair where I may get hurt as he meandered and experimented with another woman. Especially, not me – one he had known for years.

At 45 and not 21 anymore, a massage meant sex and coming over to a single girl's apartment meant sex. These offerings I took seriously from him.

I wasn't completely opposed to a relationship with Gary. I didn't think the timing was right. An affair might be good ... it may perhaps be terrible. We didn't share enough about our present lives for me to even imagine an escapade with Gary.

I would go out for dinner with him. I liked going out in public. I liked being in front of people with a man. He, on the other hand, was not in that place at this time to be seen with another woman in public.

Gary went to group functions but had few close relationships. I didn't think this was unusual for a man, in general. Men tend to form stronger friendly and intimate relationships with their wives, family or relatives, in my opinion. Gary had been with Sally for many years. From the sound of it, their relationship never seemed quite normal or participative as a couple.

I sent him a letter about my by decision to not become involved with him.

It would be for the better if I stuck with my decision.

>>>

Monday, July 7, 2004

Dear Gary,

YES! You made me very nervous with your propositions and many suggestions that we pursue an affair with each other.

Although, fun may be in store and a casual affair would be desirable, I do panic at the thought of this at this time. I need to dissuade you and push you away. I know this is my tendency based on history especially when we were younger. I don't judge you. I would never assume anything about you or what we have shared in confidence as man and woman. Don't ever worry about this.

I'm sorry ... Gary. My life is complicated on a lot of different levels at this time. I know that I can be overly sensitive and worrisome. Although, this is not a light topic or subject matter, there are certain feelings you provoke in me so it is best we go about our own ways at this time.

You are an intelligent man. You know what is best for you as I know what is best for me. You are not completely at fault ... I found the attention from you flattering and desirable. Realistically, you know the situation that you are in. It may be okay with you now until someone comes home one day and says ... I have something I need to tell you ... and that is my last comment on the subject.

Maybe, I have been more open with you about my personal life than I should have been. You are just acting like a man and responding like one.

I've never gotten involved with a man who has a wife or a girlfriend. I always wanted to be first and in the heart of all hearts, we will always be that to each other on some level.

Gary, of course, at this moment I'm feeling bad. You really didn't do anything wrong or offend me. Yes, I do become a little melodramatic at times. When something is up by butt, along with other stressors simultaneously I tend to overreact or show poor judgment. We all have the regular trials and tribulations of life each day.

I know you do not go aboard a decision light-headedly and you never did.

I never want to hurt you. I value our friendship, too much. I GUESS, I just was feeling frustrated in a few regards (what you were telling me about your personal life, which was no surprise to me) I was glad you were confiding in me. But, I've told you so much more (and like a man) you didn't share with me until recently the serious problems in your marriage.

So, when I guess you communicated to me your desires, I was overwhelmed and consumed on the implications that most people would take for granted, but not people like you and me.

We should have talked the last time we met. Not on a computer or in writing.

Anyway, I got that off my chest. I'll be going back to life as it stands.

But, with some truths shared, life is not over.

I hope you understand what I am sharing...

Get me drunk and things could change ... just joking. I treasure you and always will. Take care and let me know if your situation ever changes.

Luv, Rebecca

Gary, replied with a mature and respectable response which took in my feelings profoundly.

Friday, July 14, 2002

Dear Rebecca:

I've been thinking more about all this ... I sense there is a gloomy and somewhat explosive component here that is not good. Your previous communication to me spoke of my aversion of precedent associations with other men, your rendezvous' or online dating, whoever and suchlike matters and all my professed negativities towards you and your life.

I think you are overtaxing yourself and to some degree embellishing some of my prior observations, or at least that's what I am getting out of some of your past messages.

I really don't know much of anything about these people. I think you need to pursue what you want, other than I offered my viewpoint to you that to develop a worthwhile relationship with someone, there needs to be someone that doesn't travel as much as the man you were seeing. That's all that I can recall.

Yes, the lusty part of me thinks our embarking in some sort of liaison might be appealing, even fun and pleasurable, but part of me also sees the panorama of things getting dreadful at some point, and it is imperative to me that not happen. Computer play has also been fun and sexy, but as I said, I've never had an affair, think a great deal of my wife, Sally, and obviously the idea concerns me on several levels, despite the circumstances I earlier shared with you in what I believe and hope was expressed in the strictest of confidences.

I'm not looking to engage in a stable alternate relationship, which is

what you seem to envision and in my opinion deserve. So, at this time, I don't think it is good for things to go beyond what they have to this

point - regardless of my horny side carrying on to the converse.

I think I recognize that what I want is not what you want. I hope you understand and find some degree of comfort in this. I also don't have any need or desire to have my personal life examined in depth ... for the

most part I'm very happy with my life, as undemanding as it is, with the one exclusion that is well known to you and you alone.

I again say that I trust our private pondering amidst regarding both our lives are kept between us and us only.

In any event, it is imperative that we stay friends, and that there not be any misunderstanding or later sense of disloyalty or disenchantment for any reason. You wanted dialogue, now you've got it.

Fondly and Always in awe of you, Gary

Life, after Gary's letter, pretty much settled my feelings towards an affair. Gary quit contacting me being the gentleman that he was. We discontinued the prospect of having an affair between us.

>>>

Saturday, September 9, 2006

Several years later, I ran into Gary at a college tailgate party. Gary was with another woman which made me very curious.

I was with a date, too, but nothing serious. Gary and I hadn't spoken in years but I felt like it was only yesterday since I had talked to him and we were broaching an affair.

I kept giving the other woman the once over. I knew that I was feeling jealously and remorse.

Gary excused himself from the woman and pulled me to the side. "I recently got divorced, Rebecca. You knew I needed to way before I did. It took awhile to make the decision but Sally and I finally split up. You, and only you, know the real reason behind it."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Gary. Divorce is not an easy thing. I'm sure you'll be happier in the long run, now that you've figured your life out. You'll be much better-off."

I gave the other woman another stare of envy and resentment.

"It's not what you think, Rebecca. She's only a friend. I've never stopped thinking of you. I wished we had gotten together years ago. Here's my business card and my new phone number. Call me some time, please," Gary asked.

"No promises," I said as we departed. "But, let's keep in touch now."

I went home that night more confused than ever. Should I call him? Should I forget about him? I didn't know what to do. I was frantic. I hadn't thought about us getting back together in a long time because of the complications in the past.

>>>

Instead of fretting about Gary at the moment, I chose not to think about him any longer. I put on some pink sheer lacey lingerie with sequins outlining my breasts and a hemline barely covering my ass. I wasn't feeling particularly sexy, or vulnerable or particularly interested in being touched by any man that night. I was carrying a few more pounds in my tummy then I like so I wasn't really feeling sexy or sensuous.

I knew Gary would rush over in a heartbeat if I contacted him but that wasn't what I was interested in tonight. Any man, generally speaking, receiving a booty call would choose and prefer sex with or without consequences. But, Gary was not exactly that kind of man and there was too much history behind us.

Timing was everything. But, I was feeling worthlessly unmotivated tonight. Worry was not on my agenda.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A few weeks had passed. I was feeling painfully horney. I thought of Gary once again and his request to call him.

I thought about his divorce and the secrets we still shared about his marriage. The subject had not come up again for years but I knew the reason behind his divorce.

As my pussy got more and further keyed up, weighed down and restless, I finally picked up the phone. My pussy was visualizing the image of Gary's huge, rigid, distended cock inside of me now, as soon as humanly possible and without further delay or adieu.

"Gary," I asked as he answered the phone. "Would you come over right now?"

"Okay," he said gutturally and without further discussion.

I wondered to myself, if Gary was feeling the same way I had been. I was wondering if our distant paths of young love were lost and wasted as the years passed us by. Our paths never quite met at the right time or place.

I wasn't going to push Gary away again for the third time in my life. Now, stuff was different and the circumstances were different ... so, I thought I wanted to finally give tonight a chance. I needed him desperately physically and emotionally. I wanted him frantically. I lusted and desired him a great deal. The 'itch' had never gone away since I first met him as a teenager, I guessed.

Shortly thereafter, I heard a knock at the door. I told Gary to come in.

I was lying on the bed stark naked wearing only a red g-string and a red bustier shelf bra pushing my tits outwards for him to see. I laid there with my legs wide open for him to speculate and harden as soon as he walked in.

While the sweat was edifying from every spore of my body, hostile and defenselessly, I summoned Gary to my bedside.

"My, my, what do we have here?" he asked seductively.

"Take off your clothes, Gary, and strip slowly for me, please?" I implored in a begging and sultry voice.

As Gary unbuckled his pants and unzipped them, his already hardened dick bobbed upwards towards me saying he was glad to see me without doubt. He wasn't wearing boxers and his pants dropped to the floor. He sat on the chair, removed the rest of his clothes and dimmed the lights some more.

The years had treated Gary well as he I looked at him standing in my house naked. He was muscular and still in shape. At six feet tall and an appropriate weight the same as he was in college, I was attracted to him more than ever now.

I was breathless in anticipation of our long-awaited reunion.

He looked at me and I could tell he was still attracted to me. He showed it in his eyes.

Although, I didn't have the girl figure I did in college, I had blossomed sexually and sensuously in my own rite and he knew it.

>>>

Gary began kissing me softly and then deeply.

I kissed him back passionately and we said nothing to each other. Both of us knew what we wanted and what was going to happen.

Our hands moved all over each other, massaging, kneading and wanting each other overpoweringly with animal appetites. The hours seemed to pass like minutes. We began to making love slowly and conscientiously. We didn't want to rush what we had waited years to occur. We were still virgins with each other.

He turned himself around as I lifted my leg over him sucking his dick ferociously. I was enthralled in how good it felt and I kept sucking deeper and deeper.

His licking of my cunt filled me with ecstasy and as my cunt orgasmed, ejaculated and spasmed for endless moments, he came hard in my mouth as I swallowed his hot cum wholeheartedly.

His cream was very thick and he came for what seemed like forever while I gasped and swallowed him yearning for more.

That was quick, I thought to myself. But, I'm not done with him yet. Imprisoned in our thoughts we laid there paralyzed as we embraced each other lovingly.

To me, the perfect orgasm is when a woman expostulates and cries out in pain with a throbbing desire for more aching and pleasure. She is twisted on in every part of her body and cunt. Every part of her pussy feels sexy, defenseless, helpless, perspiring, moist and corporeal. Every part of her body is stroked, petted, ever so delicately, till all senses are riveted and exuberated. Every component of her is irritated, annoyed, wound up and bothered yet not wanting to be handled.

It was like Gary had read my mind.

We started performing oral sex on each other again. I couldn't believe how quickly he had hardened. His big thick cock in my mouth was the perfect size for me. I loved sucking the head of his cock but I wanted more.

At this point, I was looking for sex and climaxing, wanting it and waiting for it made the whole lovemaking experience more electrifying, draining and incomprehensible.

As he inserted his cock inside of me and I was climaxing, Gary moaned louder as I kissed him obstinately and stubbornly. It was as if he was unbendable, unyielding and the deeper he went the louder I got and the bigger he was inside of me.

Next, He rolled me over and lifted my legs above his shoulders and came in so deeply, I almost fainted and erotically orgasmed and came inside me with full impact.

We continued to touch each other through the night. It was if we were two teenagers again on my parent's couch. We made love over and over again. We were like teenager in lust and virgins with each other at 50.

As the sun started to come up, we fell fast asleep with his softening penis still inside me.

***

Friday, July 14, 2026

Gary and I are still together and married. We are aging gracefully. Our love is stronger than ever and our sex life is more scorching than ever. A love of decades lost between two real lovers. The fairy tale really did come true.

Gary's secret still lives inside me. It will never be spoken to anyone. He never had to tell me why he divorced. Our lustful reunion had told it all.

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dearest A letter to an inmate.in Letters & Transcripts
A Lover's Touch Reunited love.in Romance
Dreams & E-mails Her e-mail tells just how much she wants him.in Letters & Transcripts
A Lovers Touch Spirits touch across the land.in Romance
Finally The best meeting a couple could have.in Anal
More Stories