A Lusting In Athens

Story Info
A trip to romantic Athens to meet Mr. Wonderful.
1.9k words
4.63
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am... sitting on the beach in beautiful Athens. I never thought I would be here.... watching the water ripple over the white sand.... feeling more relaxed and at peace with myself than I had in years.

I was going to meet you here.... for the first time. We had arranged to meet at this beach that you've talked of so fondly for so long, over the internet.

I was excited about meeting you.... and more than a little nervous. I was also very tired from my travelling, and before long I felt myself sinking back into the warm sand.... closing my eyes and listening to the sounds of the ocean and basking in the last few rays of the later afternoon sun.

I'm not sure how long I lay there like that.... but I sense someone standing behind me and it rouses me drowsily from my half awake-half asleep slumber. Squinting the sunset out of my eyes and attempting to focus... get my bearings and remember where I was, I pushed myself up on my elbows to see the tide coming in on the shore.

I heard a movement behind me on the sand.... I didn't even turn around.... I knew it was you... I could sense you, feel you in my presence. I sat still and waited for you to speak... the silence was deafening. I watched as your legs came alongside both of mine and realized that you had sat down behind me. I felt the small soft hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, even though it was still warm on the beach.

I felt your breath warm on my neck and very softly heard you say "Rhon".. and felt the gentle touch of your hands on my shoulders.

You pulled slowly me back until my head was leaning against your chest. And your arms wrapped about mine and folded together to hug me. I hadn't even looked at you yet... we just sat there in the comfort of each other... acknowledging the warm mutual feeling of togetherness that we had both been craving for from each other for so long.

I could feel your chin resting on the top of my head... and I moved my head sideways and tilted it up.... I found your eyes.... we looked at each other... into each other.... and smiled. And slowly your mouth came down on mine. We kissed... the kiss of all kisses.... like I've never been kissed before.... intense, passionate, meaningful.... making tiny goosebumps appear on my skin. Months of talking and longing poured into that kiss. I never wanted it to end. I couldn't bear the thought of tearing my lips from yours. And all my doubts and fears dissolved with that kiss... this was right.

We sat like that for what seemed like hours.... holding each other, kissing.... lots of kissing.... whispering to each other.... and your hands touched my arms.... feeling the cool of my skin where the ocean breeze had been touching. You moved back and stood up reaching out your hand to take mine. "Come on Rhon, you're getting cold.... let’s go home". I took your hand and stood up and you picked up my bag, wrapped your arm about my waist and led me up the beach across the sand.

We got to your home and I stood there as you unlocked the door. Then before I knew what was happening, you’d picked me up in your arms and carried me inside. I was giggling like a silly schoolgirl as you kicked the door shut behind us and carried me through the house.

You walked into your bedroom.... and gently lay me on the bed. I stopped laughing.... you were kneeling over me.... staring at me.... wanting me... and tired as I was.... I wanted you too.

I reached up and slid my hands gently through the back of your hair.... pulling you slowly towards me. I began a slow tracing of your lips with my tongue... feeling your soft hair in my hands... tasting your mouth.... swallowing your soft moans as my tongue probed it's way inside your mouth again.

My hands left your hair and, still kissing, they moved down your back... pulling at your shirt.... lifting it up over your arms... You sat up and finished taking it off for me. I stared at you... loving every inch of you. Damn.... romance will have to come later... I wanted you... desperately... and I wanted you NOW!

I reached down and began undoing your pants.... and I could feel your hands at my top.... pushing it up over my breasts... I lay still as you removed my clothes... all but my underwear... and watched as you took off your pants and shorts... You are beautiful to look at..... You climbed back over the top of me.... licking at my ear.... making me tingle... and raining gentle kisses on me as you work your way down.... on my neck.... my shoulders... my chest.... and I could feel you lightly kissing my nipples through the material of my bra. A few expert flicks of your tongue... and I feel your hands sliding around my back and undoing the clasp... removing my bra and tossing it on the floor beside the bed... and then the warm, wet sensation of your lips and mouth covering my nipple.... sucking at it.... pulling at it as you dragged it from your mouth... then gently blowing at it... making it hard and erect... then the same to the other one...

I was wet with excitement and anticipation.... I could feel you continuing to kiss further down my body now.... kissing me tenderly on my stomach... my belly button... my entire flesh was covered in goose bumps now as I felt you move lower still.

I felt you nuzzling and licking at the crease where my leg joins my body... making me moan a little and writhe my body up to you... you kept kissing me.... all around my now soaking panties.... kissing at my pussy through the thin satin material.... your hot breathing against me... sucking my cunt through my panties... making me crazy... your hands on my thighs... rubbing.... and I could feel your hard cock pressing against me... a little pre-cum wetting my leg.

I laced my fingers through your beautiful hair as I felt your hands tear my panties away from my body as if they were paper... and then the delicious sensation of your tongue sliding slowly up my pussy. I felt like I was on fire.... again you licked at me... lapping at me like a kitten with cream.... faster..... tasting me.... sucking on my clit... feeling the bud grow and throb in your mouth.... then teasingly flicking with your tongue.

I was going to cum.... I could feel the sensation running through my body... sending shock waves pulsing through me.

I began to moan louder.... calling your name.... body in spasms, as you brought me to orgasm with your tongue.

You didn’t stop... I was going insane. I had to push you away while my entire body continued to writhe and shudder.

I sat up and gently pushed you down on the bed.... I wanted to love you like you had never been made love to before. I straddled you.... leaned in... bit softly at your earlobe.... and dragged my tongue down your neck.... stopping to flick at your lips.... then continued on down your delicious, tight body. Licking you and kissing at you with a hunger I’d never known.

Dragging my nails across your body as I moved over you.... down.... till I found your cock.... erect, swollen and moist with pre-cum. I leant over and swept my tongue under your cock... catching a long drip of precum before it hit your stomach... dragging it into my mouth with my tongue... I then lightly brushed my tongue over the head... tasting you.... then leaving it, I moved down between your thighs and ran my tongue over your balls... full and tight... I could hear you whispering something, and felt your hands on my hair. I continued to massage your balls with long purposeful strokes of my tongue... then running it up the under side of your cock... till I was back at the tip. My hand stroking gently at you, I leant over you and closed my mouth over the head. Sliding slowly down the length of you... pausing to let my tongue pump at you inside my mouth... then back up to the top again... and down again... a little further this time... taking more of you in my mouth... and I could feel my throat opening up to receive you... I began to feel you thrust up into me in sync with the now rhythmic movement of my head. I could feel you deep into the back of my throat. I wanted to swallow you up.

You were moving a little faster... grasping at my hair... I knew you wanted to cum.... but not yet.... I wasn’t finished with you yet... I wanted you inside me first.

I stopped sucking at you and slid my body up over yours... till my eyes were staring into yours... and with a movement of my hips, I felt your hardness pushing at me... slowly entering me. My pussy lips parted with ease to allow you entry... holding myself up slightly.... just letting the tip of you inside me. Letting you feel me squeeze at you with my muscles. And slowly I lowered myself fully onto you... feeling you glide easily into me and fill me.... tight inside me against my inner walls.

I closed my eyes and sat up on you... pushing back a little... driving you deeper into me... your hands were on my full breasts... rubbing and pinching.

I was lifting myself off you just a little... enough to keep squeezing at the base of your cock, which now felt so deep inside me that I felt it buried somewhere deep inside my belly. My hand reached around behind me and I was gently scratching at your balls with my nails as I continued to slowly fuck you, this man of my dreams.

I leant forward.... your hands now on my hips... and began to rock over you... a little faster... looking deep into those soulful brown eyes of yours. We were moving together now.... each wants to get each other to orgasm.

I could see the expression on your face changing... small beads of sweat forming on your brow.... I was ready... and told you... ”cum with me.... I want you to cum with me”...

And I kissed you... pulling you up to me.... my mouth hard on yours.... my tongue deep in your mouth... muffling your noises of orgasmic pleasure, as I felt you release into me.... flooding me with your cum... mixing with mine...

I collapsed on you... exhausted. I lay there for a few minutes before sliding myself off you and making myself comfortable beside you... my head resting in the comfort of your arm. Snuggled closely into you I could feel sleep creeping up on me uncontrollably. The combination of my long flight and our session of lovemaking finally making my mind and body insist on deep, relaxing sleep.

And my hand resting on your chest... feeling you kiss at my head as my eyes closed.... your strong arms reassuringly about me.... I drifted off.... I felt your hand gently stroke my face.... And I thought I heard you whisper softly “ I love you Rhon”...