A Lusty Date

Story Info
Mistress Heather and her female subbie enjoy a night out.
14k words
4.46
66.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 7:00 P.M. Saturday evening when my computer alerted me that I had incoming e-mail. The note was brief and to the point, “We are going out tonight. Pick me up at 8:30 P.M. sharp!!!”. The message was signed simply, “MH”. Mistress Heather, or more specifically, my Mistress. You see, I am the collared slave of the beautiful enchantress, Mistress Heather Lee. She owns every bit of my 5' 7", 125 pound body. my 36C titties are Mistress Heather’s alone to do with as she pleases. As is my shaven cunt. I am Hers', body and soul.

As I read the e-mail, my mind raced. Time, time was everything now. The clock on my computer screen read 7:03 P.M. ‘It’s twenty minutes to Mistress’s home, if I’m lucky,’ I reasoned. ‘God damn it, I only have an hour and ten minutes. Oh shit,’ I thought. ‘Well,’ I thought ‘at least I don’t have to undress.’ You see I was already naked. Mistress Heather always makes me wear my ‘uniform’ whenever I work on my computer. First I must be completely naked and wearing 6-inch high heel pumps. Then I have to wear leather wrist and ankle cuffs, as well as leather cuffs buckled around the top of each thigh. Between the ankle and thigh cuff I put in place a steel snap link, in this way I cannot stand. Then I take a 4-foot piece of rope and wrap it around my waist twice. The ends of this rope are then tied to my wrist cuffs. After this is all done I must insert a 1-inch thick butt plug into my ass. Once I am in “uniform” I can work on the computer.

I began to free myself almost before I was done reading Mistress Heather’s message. I had to hurry. As soon as I was free I raced for the shower. Turned the hot water valve on full and step into the shower stall. The water was almost ice cold, but I didn’t have time to wait for it to warm up, my nipples instantly hardened. I scrubbed myself thoroughly and then shampooed my shoulder length black hair. And since I hadn’t shaved my pussy in two days I took my razor and quickly made sure that there was no stubble. Mistress Heather requires her slaves to have a soft and silky smooth pussy at all times. And, I wanted to make sure that I would meet her high standards. When I was done in the shower I stepped out and began to dry myself rapidly with a large bath towel. Wrapping the large bath towel around my naked body I ran to the computer screen and saw that I had spent 25 valuable minutes in the shower. Panicked I raced to my bathroom vanity and grabbed my hair drier. Turning it on I began the process of drying my hair. my hair was about half dry when I put the hair drier aside and began to apply my make-up. Heavy lipstick, mascara, Jovan White Musk.

At least it didn’t take me long to decide what to wear. Mistress Heather never allows me to wear underwear when we go out, so I didn’t have to bother with a bra or panties. Quick as I could I found my blue mini skirt that Mistress Heather likes so well. The skirt is very short with the hem ending a good ten inches above my knees. As I looked for the skirt I also looked for my white “slut” blouse. This blouse is very sheer and has elastic around the mid-riff, which acts a bit like a bra. Needless to say the ensemble I was about to put on would conceal very little of my well rounded and tanned body. The outfit shouted to the world “I’m a slut”. It was humiliating to be seen in public in such attire, but it pleased Mistress Heather. And, that is all that counted.

Once I was dressed, if you want to call it that, I still had a few details to attend to. Five inch black heels, gold ankle chain, and bangle earrings. Last, but far from least, was the fine sliver chain that went about my neck. This necklace is worn much like a dog’s choke collar would be worn. The loose end I let hang down towards my ample titties. This chain is symbolic of Mistress Heather’s collar, and I must always wear it when out in public.

Now that I was ready I took a long look at myself in my full-length bedroom mirror. What I saw was a slut. my hard nipples could easily be seen through the thin material of my blouse. Glancing at the bedroom clock I was pleased with myself since it was just now 8 P.M. I still had plenty of time. As I walked through the living room I grabbed my purse and opened it. I inspected my purse to make sure that it’s contents met Mistress Heather’s requirements. Two leather wrist cuffs, check. Twelve wooden clothes pins, check. Twelve alligator style clips, check. One large black dildo and one vibrator, check and double check. One small, and one large butt plug, check. Everything seemed to be in order, so I started for the door as fast as my five inch heels would allow.

I unlocked the door to my blue S-10 pickup and stepped in behind the wheel. Once the motor was started I noticed the dashboard clock read 8:05, still lots of time. I shifted the manual transmission into reverse and started backing out of my driveway. It was then that my self-destructive nature reared it’s ugly head. I had twenty-five minutes to make a twenty minute trip, why in the world would I speed? I still don’t know where it came from but the first thing I knew there was a police car right behind me, with it’s lights flashing and siren screeching. As I steered toward the curb I prayed the car would race on by me. But, I wasn’t going to be that lucky. As I pulled to a stop the police car pulled right up behind me. I shifted the truck into natural, set the parking brake and waited. And waited. Finally, the blond female officer came up to my window. “Do you know,” she started to say in a not so unfriendly way. Then for just a moment she was stunned into silence as she noticed how I was dressed. Her demeanor suddenly got considerably cooler as she started over, “Do you know how fast you were going back there?”

“Gosh, I wasn’t speeding, was I”, I tried to be coy. That ploy had worked on male police officers before. But this blonde bimbo wasn’t buying it.

“I have you on radar going 62 in a 45 MPH zone. What’s the rush anyway, late for a date?” I could tell that behind her dark sunglasses she was eyeing me from head to toe as she spoke. Anyway she asked for and I gave her my driver’s license and proof of insurance. Then she walked back to her squad car and wrote me a ticket. All I could do for ten long minutes was sit there in my truck and ponder the punishments that my Mistress would surely inflict upon me for being late. I can tell you it wasn’t a pleasant ten minutes, because I knew that Mistress Heather would be pissed. And I always pay a heavy price whenever Mistress is upset with me. Finally, after what seemed like hours I was free to go.

As I again started on my way, I noticed the truck clock read 8:25. All was lost since it was still almost six miles to Mistress Heather’s beautiful home. There was no way in hell I’d be on time now. The damning clock shouted 8:42 as I pulled into Mistress Heather’s driveway. I parked next to Mistress Heather‘s silver Porsche Boxster. I was doomed, yet for some silly reason I could feel the sexual excitement begin to build between my legs. Snatching my purse I got out of my truck, and straightened what little there was of my skirt. At almost a trot, I dashed around Mistress Heather’s house to the rear door. Quickly I ran up the porch steps to the door and rang the doorbell. Then I assumed the respectful and submissive position that Mistress Heather requires. Kneeling, head and eyes lowered and arms behind the back.

In that submissive poise I waited to be allowed admittance into Mistress Heather Lee’s realm. One thing that this slave has learned over the years is how underrated kneeling is as a form of punishment, especially when done on a hard surface such wood or cement. Anyway, there I knelt on the hard cement of Mistress Heather’s porch for what seemed like an eternity. I wanted to ring the bell again, but dared not. my knees began to ache from the pressure of my weight. Had I angered Mistress Heather so, that she would make me wait all night? ‘No’, I thought to myself, ‘she has far worse things in store for this worthless slave girl.’ I felt my pussy lips begin to fill with passion as I pondered the possibilities.

Then without warning the door was flung open, my heart skipped a beat, it startled me so. In my submissive position I couldn’t see Mistress Heather except for her beautiful bare feet. But I could certainly hear her. “you are late,” her tone was very harsh and cold. Any hope that I had harbored was dashed. For two long minutes Mistress stood there, finally in her measured style she ordered, “Well, don’t just kneel there, come in.”

I began to stand when Mistress Heather stopped me. Her voice was filled with sweetness now as she purred, “honey, did anyone tell you to stand”? So as Mistress Heather Lee held her door open I crawled into her kitchen on my knees. Still with my head lowered and hands behind my back. I dared not look at Mistress Heather but I knew she was watching me closely. As I crawled toward the center of the kitchen I heard the door close behind me with a bang. I stopped near the center of the room. From my humble position I could hear Mistress Heather’s soft footsteps as she walked around to stand in front of me. Mistress came to stand just in front of my face. It was at this point that I realized for the first time that Mistress Heather was naked from at least the waist down. With my head bowed as it was all I could see of Mistress Heather was from her naval downward. Her neatly trimmed bush was just inches from my watering mouth. I felt my juices begin to ooze as I was forced to stare at her love nest. God, how I longed to feel her soft body tremble under the assault of my hot tongue.

“What on earth am I going to do with you, barb,” Mistress almost cooed as she began to berate her slave girl.

“I....I,” I began to stammer.

“Shut up slut, I don’t care to listen to your jabbering,” Mistress Heather nearly shouted. I immediately fell silent. I could sense Mistress Heather reveling in her control over me. “Look at me when I speak to you slut,” my Mistress demanded, and I instantly obeyed. As I raised my eyes to meet hers I saw that Mistress Heather was completely nude. my eyes were allowed a brief glimpse of the beautiful body that my Mistress possesses. my heart began to race as I viewed Mistress Heather’s slim and well toned female physique. Her pert breasts were so very deserving of my special talents. Then I was mesmerized by the loveliness of her oval face and cold hazel eyes. “you are late again, barb,” her voice once again filled with sexy sweetness, “this makes three times in the last month. What am I going to do with you?” Mistress Heather continued her lecture, “when I summon you, barb, you MUST be on time. I can’t stress that enough. Yet, you continue to blatantly defy me, your Mistress,” there seemed to be a bit of disappointment in her voice now. “Do you remember how you were punished the last time you were late, barb?”

Oh gosh, did I remember! Mistress Heather had made me wear one of those dreadful steel alligator clamps on each of my poor nipples all evening. I was almost in tears just thinking about the pain those awful little serrated teeth had caused me. Those cold clamps certainly hadn’t shown me any mercy as they dug deep into the tender flesh of my nipples. And had that painful lesson taught this miserable slut anything? Apparently, not!! “Well, speak up, dear. Do you remember?”

“Yes ...yes ... I remember ... it was awful,” I somehow stammered, still staring into Mistress Heather’s cold stern eyes. I wanted to beg for mercy. To plead that it wasn’t my fault. But I dared not to anger my Mistress further.

“It was so awful that it didn’t teach you a damn thing did it, bitch?” Shit, how could I argue with that? “And do you remember what I promised you if you were ever late again?”

Literally, a tear came to my eye as I said, “yes, Mistress, I remember.”

“Come now, dear, tell me what did I promise you if you continued your unacceptable behavior?” I wanted to beg for mercy, to plead that I would do better. But, I knew better, it was no use.

Finally, I summoned the courage to answer the question, “Mistress ... you told me .... that .... that if I were late again I .... I ...would have to not only wear clamps on my nipples but .... but ... but, on ... but on .... my pussy lips as well.”

“So you did at least know what is in store for you?” Mistress Heather asked almost pleasantly.

“Yes ... yes ... Mis ... Mist ... Mistress, I knew” I nearly sobbed, still staring deeply into her stern eyes.

“barb, dear, it really does hurt my heart to have to continue punishing you week after week for your tardiness,” Mistress Heather went on, “but you really do have to learn this lesson.”

“Yes, Mistress,” was my only answer. But, I wanted to scream, ‘but, your not ready, Mistress. your not even dressed. you are late TOO.’ Oh, but I knew better than to say anything like that, I had learned that lesson well.

“Well, then, hon, take six alligator clips out of your purse and place them on the floor in front of you. Then you may take off your blouse.” With trembling hands I instantly obeyed my Mistress’s command. First, I took out the clips and arranged them as Mistress had ordered, on the floor in front of me. Then, laying my purse aside, I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and let it slip from my shoulders, exposing my ample titties. Mistress Heather couldn’t help but notice my arousal, my nipples were both knotted up into tight little balls. And, I had to secretly admit to myself that I loved Mistress Heather’s cruel attention, like a wanton slut, I craved it.

“Okay, hon, please hand me one of your little friends.” Taking the proffered clip Mistress Heather kissed it. Giving the cold steel ‘the kiss of pain’ and handed it back. “Now, barb, that kiss was meant for your left nipple.” Dutifully, I took the clip and placed it on my left nipple. The pain surged through my trembling body, as the steel teeth of the devilish clip bit deep into my sensitive flesh. Our eyes were still locked as Mistress Heather sweetly purred, “barb, dear, would you like another one of my special kisses?” I didn’t trust myself to respond, other than to hand Mistress another clip and nod my head. Again she kissed the awful clip and handed it back to me saying simply, “Right nipple, dear.”

Again, taking the dreadful instrument I placed it on my own hardened right nipple. Once more Mistress Heather’s cruel “kiss” bit deep into my soft and tender flesh. It just wasn’t fair; cold hard, unmerciful steel against soft female flesh. After the second clip was properly in place Mistress Heather allowed me to put my flimsy blouse back on. Then I was ordered to lift my skirt, which I immediately complied with. The ritual was played out six more times as each of my pussy lips received three of Mistress Heather Lee’s special “kisses”. my whole inner core was racked by the unremitting pain that the innocent looking clips caused. “Now, honey, I would like you to take out your large butt plug,” Mistress cooed sweetly.

‘Oh, god no,’ my mind shouted, even as I complied. Reaching for my purse, I quickly found the one-and-a-half inch ass plug and placed it on the floor at my knees.

Then Mistress Heather took my silver chain collar and pulled my face very close to hers. In this position she looked me straight in the eye and said, “Listen you little slut, I can’t promise you that you will learn anything from this lesson. BUT I CAN guarantee you, my little slave slut, that this is a lesson that you are NEVER going to forget.” I knew she was right, Mistress Heather is always right! “Now, lean forward and get that tight little ass of yours high in the air, your knees spread wide like the slut you are” she demanded. When I had my 36C titties pressed firmly into her ceramic tile flooring and my ass raised high in the air with my legs spread obscenely wide Mistress Heather softly said, “Slut, you now have ten seconds to bury that plug in your asshole.” In my haste, I fumbled around and dropped the plug. scrambling I retrieved it and quickly had it posed for insertion. I realized I didn’t have much time left, so without any preliminaries I rammed the plug all the way home in one forceful stroke. It sent another shock wave of pain racing through my ravaged body.

“To slow, slut. Pull it out and try again,” were Mistress Heather’s only words. I could only obey. “Insert it again slut,” Mistress demanded. Instantly I drove the evil plug deep into my ass, harder than before. “To slow slut, pull it out.” Again I obeyed. It came to my mind that Mistress was watching me fuck my own asshole. “Ram it home, slut,” I could almost hear the glee in Mistress Heather’s voice. Again I slammed the plug home, deep into my ass. “To slow, you stupid slut. Try again,” she slapped my left ass check hard to add effect to her words. The blow was so sharp and sudden that it made me jump. And again, I plunged the evil instrument home.

“Here, let me show you bitch,” Mistress Heather nearly hissed as she grabbed the tip of the butt plug and nearly tore it from my poor abused ass. Then three times in rapid secession Mistress hammered the plug hard into my ass hole and pulled it out just as fast. my whole body was ablaze with both lust and pain at the same time. Then after a moment, Mistress Heather slammed the awful butt plug home with such force it flattened me right out on the floor. The jaws of my nipple clamps were pinched even tighter than before, and a small gasp escaped my painted lips. Just as fast as possible I returned to my sluttish submissive position. “Now don’t you so much as move a muscle, while I get dressed. Do you understand, bitch?”

Somehow I found the strength to answer in the affirmative. Mistress Heather seemed to be gone for an extremely long time. All that time, I was left to wallow in my agony. my poor nipples burned like the very fires of hell. And my pussy lips felt as if they were being prodded by red-hot pokers. My mind was awash in a sea of flaming misery. My body was lost in an ocean of torment without bounds. And yet, I knew that this was only the beginning of a long, long evening, the worst of which was yet to come.

After an eon Mistress Heather returned to stand before me. She ordered me to my feet, and to pull down and straighten my short skirt. With my butt plug still rammed deep inside my body I obeyed without hesitation. As I rose to my feet on wobbly legs I saw that Mistress Heather was dressed in a most sophisticated looking black satin pant suit. Under her suit jacket Mistress wore what appeared to be a white silk blouse. For shoes, Mistress Heather wore a fashionable chunky heeled, three inch black pump. Add to that the pearl teardrop earrings Mistress wore, and she presented an uncompromising picture of pure elegance. Brushing my cheek with an affectionate kiss Mistress Heather purred in her sexiest voice, “Well, hon, what are we waiting for? Let’s go to dinner.”

With that she ordered me to stand. I picked up my purse and stood on legs that were less than steady. Mistress Heather handed me her car keys and purse as we walked out the door, and I offered her my arm. Thus, arm in arm, I was led around the house to where our vehicles were parked. It was understood that I would be driving Mistress Heather’s powerful sports car. On our evenings out I always acted as the chauffeur. And, we always took Mistress Heather’s sexy car. As I had been trained to do, I opened the passenger door for Mistress Heather and once she was properly seated, I closed it. Then I walked around the car to take my place behind the steering wheel. That was a bit easier said than done, since Mistress Heather’s car sits so low. I’m sure that Mistress Heather got a good look at my bald beaver as I entered the car. my skirt was way to short for modesty in this situation. Of course, sitting down in my seat only drove the butt plug deeper into my well stretched and abused ass. While I started the engine I asked my Mistress where we were going. “Oh, I don’t know dear, let’s go to Maxine's, okay?”