A Lycanthrope In Boston

Story Info
Lovers have supernatural encounter.
3.7k words
3.62
57k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

BROCKTON, MA.

Alexandra woke up. It was a saturday. She went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She stared at the reflection. She looked at a young woman with short black hair and dark green eyes. A face that some would consider pretty, if a bit average. She took her toothbrush and rinsed it with hot water. She put on some colgate total and started brushing her teeth.

She brushed her teeth for ten minutes before spitting and rinsing her mouth. She went to the bathroom and sat down. She peed and emptied her bowels. She wiped her ass and washed her hands. She went into the shower and let the water fall on her. It was medium hot, just the way she liked it. She scrubbed herself and cleaned herself with water and soap. She stepped out and took a towel and dried herself with it. She walked out of the bathroom after closing the water. She went to her room. She dried herself off and went into the closet. She took a look at some clothes.

She looked at a black T-shirt featuring Rob Zombie and put it on. She put on some Hanes underwear. She put on blue denim jeans. She went back to the bathroom and took some hair gel out of a drawer. She put it on her hair then used a brush to slick it back. Her hair was black, nice and short. She brushed it and then licked her finger before running it over her eyebrows. She took a look at herself in the mirror. She looked good. She went back into her room and took her book bag out of the closet. She put in some books. Multimedia. Psychology. Calculus. Public Speaking. Those were her classes of the day. She went to the kitchen and took a bottle of Nestle out of the fridge. She mixed it with some milk and shook it before taking some bread. She ate the bread and drank the chocolate milk while looking at yesterday's newspaper.

She hurried out of the house and locked it up. This house belonged to her father, Liam Volcy. Alexandra Volcy had been raised by her dad and whatever lady he was seeing. Alexandra's mother, Nicole Volcy had ran off with her best friend Mary Stiller when Alexandra was just ten years old. The divorce followed. Liam Volcy got custody of Alexandra because Nicole Volcy was a mean drunk with a rap sheet a mile long. Being an adoptee was tough. Alexandra didn't complain. She just accepted this as the way things were.

She went into the bus station and took the Bat bus out of Brockton. This bus was headed toward Ashmont station. She got on the bus and started reading a book. Since her graduation from Cardinal Spellman last year, Alexandra Volcy had been a recluse. She didn't make many friends. She kept to herself. These days, the men and women of this world couldn't be trusted. This was just as well. Too many psychotic people in the street. You just couldn't tell these days. She started sleeping and woke up just as the bus pulled into Ashmont station. She went to the booth and bought two tokens. She walked through the metal thingie and sat down waiting for the train. She read Thomas E. Sniegoski's The Fallen.

The train came and people hurried inside. Alexandra went in and sat down. She watched the people in the train and also watched the stops go by. Shawmut. Fields Corner. JFK UMASS. Downtown Crossing. ect. She got off at Park Street and went to the green line waiting area. She waited for a moment until the trains came by. She had to wait for the second one because the first one was packed. She got on the green line train and stopped at Arlington. She got off and walked to her school. Fisher College. It was just another friday morning in Boston. A morning in mid november.

ELSEWHERE.....

Michael Renard woke up. He went to the shower and did his business. He was a tall, slim young man with short blond hair and pale green eyes. He put on his clothes and got ready to go to school. In the eyes of the world, Michael Renard was a young man. He was not. Something was hiding behind the features of the handsome youth.

Michael Renard was a young man but something else lived inside him. A demon. The demon was a creature that had been around since the beginning of time. A powerful creature with great intelligence and ability. Yet this demon had limits. It needed a human Host body to inhabit. The human Host had to be a willing one. Not many people would be willing to take a human inside their bodies. The Demon would be impossible to remove once incorporated inside the human body.

Michael found his Demon by accident. The Demon had been trapped for centuries inside a very ancient box made of steel and gold. An ancient sorcerer from the land of Africa bound the Demon to the Box. The Demon's name was Achelus and he had been responsible for countless acts of destruction throughout human history.

Achelus has had many men and women as Hosts. He used these Host bodies to wreak havoc upon the world. Michael Renard freed Achelus by accident when he was sixteen years old. The Demon entered his body. At first, Michael had been scared. The Demon was trapped inside his body and would be stuck there until Michael's death. Once Achelus entered a human body, only the death of the Host could expel him. Michael Renard had been a nerd in high school.

When Achelus became a part of him, all that changed. The Demon was a great liar and seducer. He used his powers to seduce women and turned Michael Renard into a studly don juan. He even used his powers to alter Michael's body and make him look handsome. He was irresistible.

The Demon had the power to change form. He used those powers on his Host. Michael Renard joined the Fitchburg high school football team. He became the MVP. The Demon inside him lent him strength and stamina far beyond any athlete's. Michael Renard found life easier since he became the Host of the Demon. He dated the prettiest girls. Seducing beautiful women was child's play for a demon. Sometimes Michael slept with three different women in one night. When Michael's parents, Gerald and Tina Renard told him they were in danger of losing their house due to lack of money to pay the mortgage, the Demon intervened.

Michael played the lottery and the Demon used his powers to affect the odds in his favor. Michael won five hundred grand. On top of that, he won an academic scholarship to MIT. Michael had always been a straight A student but the presence of the Demon inside him and the Demon's vast knowledge accumulated over countless thousands of years proved invaluable.

All at once, the Demon was his friend, counselor and protector. All that Achelus asked was that Michael give him total control of the body one night a month. One night in which the Demon controlled everything and could do as he wished. Michael Renard never remembered those nights. He didn't care. Tonight was the night and as was their pact, it was lights out.

BOSTON, MA.

Alexandra tried to get through her classes. She sat down next to her friend Steve. Steve was a handsome, big and tall black guy with a thick french accent. He was an immigrant from the island of Haiti. A real nice guy. He and Alexandra were both graduates of Cardinal Spellman's back in Brockton, Massachusetts. Steve had been her buddy since the ninth grade. He used to go out with her friend Nikki. She once had a crush on his brother, Ethan. Steve was a Computer technology major and she was focused on Business Management.

Alexandra felt twitchy all day. She knew why she felt this way. She knew that tonight was the night and that pretty soon she would go through.....the Change. She was quite surprised when Jennifer, one of her friends at school invited her to stay over at her dorm this weekend.

" I couldn't." said Alexandra. Jennifer had given her this sad look and said. "Why not?"

Alexandra had been unable to come up with an excuse. She just couldn't stay with Jennifer tonight. Not tonight. Yet she ended up saying yes. Her dad had always told her she was way too nice. Alexandra grunted when Jennifer walked away happily. When the classes ended, Alexandra took a long walk around the Back Bay. She walked in front of the Club Cafe and got onto Commonwealth Ave. She also walked around some of the schools in the area. Bay State College. Berkeley College of Music. ect. She walked through the Public Garden and threw stones into the water. She walked in front of Emerson College and went into Chinatown.

Alexandra kept walking until her feet felt tired. She walked back to the Fisher college dorms. Jennifer was ready to go out. Jennifer's friend Roselyn was there too. Roselyn was a dark-skinned Latina. She was Jennifer's best friend. Jennifer had planned for all three of them to go clubbing and try to meet some guys. Alexandra watched these girls getting ready to go out and stuff. Making themselves pretty. She envied them. They had careers. They had lives. They had boyfriends. She didn't have a boyfriend. Had never had a boyfriend. No, she wasn't like that. And she was not one of those, either. She was just a normal, nineteen-year old girl. Ok, the virgin part sucked.

Alexandra went out with Jennifer and Roselyn. They went to the movies and watched something called Underworld. Alexandra found it boring and fictional. They then got into the car and drove to Cambridge. Alexandra liked Cambridge. She was quite surprised when Jennifer and Roselyn brought her to the Hideaway Pub.

"What is this?" she asked.

Jennifer and Roselyn smiled at her and suddenly held hands. Alexandra's eyes widened. Jennifer nodded, and kissed Roselyn on the mouth. Roselyn put her arms around her. "We're lovers." said Jennifer. Roselyn smiled at Alexandra. Alexandra smiled back.

"Good for you." she said. " Can I have a drink?"

Alexandra went inside the bar. It was full of women. Lesbians. Alexandra had mixed feelings about lesbians and gays. Sure, they were just people and she didn't discriminate but it was a lesbian that seduced her mother and caused her parents to divorce and caused her mother to abandon her. Alexandra didn't hate lesbians. She just didn't trust them. When a pink-haired girl approached her and introduced herself as Joan, Alexandra was polite but with chilly overtones. She let the little dyke know that there was no way in hell.

Nightfall.

Alexandra was beginning to feel the pull of the night. The Change was not far away. She walked out of the bar with the lovers, Jennifer and Roselyn. They went back into the car.

"Did you have fun tonight?" asked Roselyn.

Alexandra nodded. Jennifer said nothing and got behind the wheel. She drove from Cambridge to the Back bay

"Are you coming in?" asked Jennifer.

"Going for a walk." said Alexandra.

Alexandra Volcy ran into the night. She knew how late it was. Other people might be scared to go out at night. Some men might fear getting killed. Some women might fear getting hurt or assaulted. Some people were just scared, period. Alexandra was not. She was more than just a girl. She was a creature of the night. She ran from Fisher's dorms to the Public Garden. She went into the garden and started running. She felt the Change begin inside her. She went behind the bushes and let it happen.

She felt the hair sprout all over her body. She felt her teeth elongating and sharpening. She felt her fingernails grow into wicked-looking and sharp claws. She became a hairy creature that looked like more like a fanged and clawed simian than a human being. She sniffed the air. She caught the scents of the hundreds of people who walked through the Public Garden earlier that day. The myriad scents drove her wild. Alexandra Volcy was no more. She was replaced by a rather strange creature....something humans called a Werewolf. A creature of great power....on the prowl.

THE PARK

After night fall, the Demon Achelus took control of Michael Renard's body. The Demon relished those nights. He leapt onto a rooftop, easily jumping sixty feet into the air. Once there, he concentrated and willed a certain change to take place.

The young man's body that he inhabited grew taller and larger. The skin turned bright red. Ordinary flesh and blood became much more powerful. Muscles grew all over the body. The teeth became fangs. The hands curled into wicked talons. The ears became elfin. The body that was once Michael Renard's became an eight-foot tall, red-skinned creature with huge claws and fangs. Huge wings sprang on the creature's back. The kind of wings a bat might have. Horns jutted out of the top of the creature's forehead. This was the Demon Achelus in his almost pure form.

" The night is mine!" The Demon roared in a thunderous voice.

He leapt into the air, flying in the dark sky. He was looking for victims. Achelus liked to feed on the flesh and blood of humans. He hadn't fed in a long time. The lifeforce of humans gave him great powers. One day, he would have enough power to open a portal to leave the earthly plane and return to the Hell that he came from. He would bring with him his fellow Demons and they would conquer the world of Man.

For some reason, Achelus went into the skies above Boston. He flew from one end of the city to another. His keen eyes scanned the night, looking for victims.

He wanted to feed. A few more nights like this and he would have enough power to retrieve the materials he needed to open the Gates of Hell and allow himself passage there. He flew over Boston Common, a place his human Host Michael Renard once liked. Achelus looked for humans. Surely some man or woman was foolish enough to wander into the Park this late at night. Some human who would become a snack.

The Demon saw a shape moving about in the night....his eyes zeroed in on it.

The creature Alexandra Volcy had become ran through the night. She was looking for prey. There was no prey to be found. Only far too many scents of humans who had gone by. She ran, loving the feel of her animalistic humanoid body as she ran through the night. She leapt twenty feet into the air just for the hell of it and landed on her feet. Suddenly, she felt something. An alarm went off at the back of the creature's head. She suddenly froze.....and looked around herself for some unseen threat...

The threat came from on high. A nightmarish winged creature swooped down from the skies and tried to snatch the werewolf out of the ground. The werewolf leapt out of the way at the last minute and roared. The Demon came in for another try. The werewolf ran. She didn't know what that thing was but it was clearly a threat.

Achelus knew what he was looking at, but just couldn't believe it. He hadn't seen a Werewolf for centuries. Once, there were many creatures prowling the night. Vampires. Werewolves. These beings had been hunted down almost to extinction by the humans. The humans themselves had forgotten the great wars they waged against the Creatures of the Night.

Achelus used to hunt werewolves. Just for the hell of it. They were strong and fast and very hard to kill. He was an immortal from Hell. Nothing on Earth could kill a Demon. If a Demon's Host body dies, the Demon simply looks for another Host. A willing one, of course. Achelus wanted to see this werewolf. Maybe ask her a few questions. How many more of them in this city? Seeing a vampire or werewolf in the modern world was like seeing a pink elephant.

The werewolf ran. She ran as fast as she could. The winged...thing or whatever it was chased her. Achelus dropped out of the sky and seized the werewolf in his strong arms. The creature roared and snarled. It tried to bite him. It slashed him with its claws. Achelus's body healed almost instantly. The werewolf continued to resist but Achelus exerted his demonic strength and the werewolf howled in pain. He threw it against the ground as hard as he could. The werewolf was dizzy for a moment but then got up and snarled at the enemy. Achelus looked at the werewolf. The creature was tall and slender, covered with hair. It had yellow eyes. Yet even underneath it all, Achelus could tell that it was a female. A female werewolf. A wolf woman.

The werewolf looked at the demon. She knew he was the enemy. Achelus looked at the beautiful creature and felt attracted to her savagery. The female werewolf looked at the Demon. Strangely enough, she felt some wetness between her legs. Her anger was replaced by a kind of excitement. She felt the Change begin again.....only it stopped halfway. She was just an extremely hairy woman with wild eyes, sharp teeth and long nails. She looked at the Demon. He had a strange look in his eyes. A look of pure lust.

He spoke to her in a language she had never heard before but nevertheless understood. She came to him. The Demon took the female werewolf into his arms and kissed her. She pushed him back but his supernatural might would not bend to her. He held her in his arms. His rough hands caressed her neck, her breasts and then slipped between her thighs. She gasped when the Demon's hand started playing with her pussy. He sat on a stone bench and lifted her so that she came down on him.

She saw his cock. It was huge. So long and thick. The female werewolf gasped when the Demon's cock entered her cunt. He thrust into her and she shrieked in pain and pleasure at the amazing sensation. The Demon fucked her like this for a long time, his huge cock going deep into her hairy pussy. She grunted and roared as he fucked her.

He threw her on the ground and mounted her from behind. This time he inserted his cock into her ass. She gasped when she felt his cock penetrate her and screamed. He roared in a bestial way and bit her neck. She pushed back against him, driving him deeper into her.

The Demon took his cock out of her ass and stuck it into her pussy. He came inside her, filling her up with his demonic seed. After he came, she roared and thrashed about like a fury. He just held her into his arms. When she calmed down, he lay by her side on the grass. She closed her eyes. When she opened them, he was gone.

The female werewolf thought about looking for the one she had shared herself with...but already she could feel her body changing. Her animalistic appearance changed to that of a young woman. Her feral mindset vanished. Her claws became fingernails. Fangs became ordinary teeth. Her eyes returned to their normal color. She was Changing again...the Sun had risen above.

The Demon Achelus flew back to Michael Renard's apartment. When the first rays of dawn came, the Demon had changed back to human. He went to bed. He let Michael Renard's personality and mind take over. Achelus the Demon was once more dormant inside Michael's mind and body. The young man would have no memory of what happened last night.

Alexandra Volcy returned to the Fisher dorms. She went back inside the dorm. Roselyn and Jennifer slept on the same bed. Like true lovers. Alexandra did not remember anything from last night after the Change but her body felt sore. She had some marks on her. Her body felt pleasurably sore. She felt...different.

"Good morning." she said.

Roselyn and Jennifer, the closet lesbian lovers woke up.

"Hi, what time did you come in last night?" asked Jennifer.

Roselyn looked at Alexandra.

"Where were you?" she asked.

Alexandra shrugged and decided to go to Burger King for breakfast. She stopped by the BPL but it wasn't open yet. She went into BK and ordered breakfast. Standing next to her was a tall young man. For some reason, the sight of him caused her to blush. She worked up the nerve to say something. The young man was intrigued by her as well.

" I'm Michael Renard." he said. " From Fitchburg."

Alexandra looked at him.

"I'm Alexandra Volcy, from Brockton." she said.

The two of them went and ate breakfast together. They had a lot in common. He played football. She was a football fan. He was interested in politics and so was she. He had a sharp mind for business and she was a dreamer. They exchanged phone numbers. The whole time, Alexandra felt like they had this connection. Like they were the same kind or something.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12