A.M.K.O. Film Studio Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"Yeah baby, you'll know what to say." Arnold agreed. "Just Keep him on side with us. We don't want any drama on our first project."

We dismissed any thought about the consequences and planned for me to start off at about 1am tomorrow morning. Arnold had to make sure he was ready to roll when the moment arrived.

I was more than ready for my hot date with Jim at his sports club function and keenly anticipated the fun we would have when we left to come back to my new lair. I straightened the bed and tidied up the room with Olivia's help while Arnold and Monica showered and got dressed.

"Wait until you see Jim tonight." I paused as I thought of sharing Jim with Olivia. "He's just yummy!" I licked my lips.

"I'll have to be quiet." Olivia started to giggle. I don't suppose you'll need any help, will you?"

"Not tonight sweetheart!" I said firmly. "Maybe next time."

I detected a look of regret as Olivia took a last look at the room before joining me in the shower when Arnold and Monica had finished.

As we got dressed, Monica suggested that we leave the new studio and have Jim pick me up from our apartment.

"We still haven't told the other girls that we might be moving out soon. We'll have dinner with them and let them know while you and Jim go out to the dance. Olivia and I can tell them what's been happening with us this week if you like?

Monica made sense. I had all but forgotten that we hadn't seen them and it would give them more than enough notice to find someone else for our room. It had been so hectic in the last few days that we had been unable to meet up with them and discuss our plans to move.

"It should take much longer until we're able to shift in." I agreed with Monica. "We'd better get going then."

To Be Continued: A.M.K.O. Film Studio Ch. 2

* * * * *

Author's Note

The regular readers may remember the "EPILOGUE" section of 'Abduction Ch.3', where Katrina brought Jim back to the studio for some eagerly awaited sexual gratification after the dance.

In chapter two, we take up the story again from that point where Jim and Katrina are about to make love on the king sized bed in front of the mirrored wall that conceals the camera equipment and Katrina's new partners as they await to film the encounter. He is totally unaware that their private moments are about to become a little more public than he was expecting. He is about to become an unwitting but willing movie star, with any luck.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12