A.M.K.O. Film Studio Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"Thanks guys." I took a last look before I left them. Jim was drying himself and looking into the main room. "I'd better get back."

"Keep up the good work, baby." Arnold waved.

I walked slowly into the studio/bedroom and closed the heavily padded door behind me, snipping the lock again.

"Let's put on some music." As nonchalantly as possible, given my heavy breathing, I turned on the radio and selected a station with soothing mood music. I turned up the volume.

"I left the water running for you, darling." Jim reminded me. He was beckoning me over. "The water's just right." He raised his voice to compensate for the sound of the radio. "Be quick, looking at you, I'm getting all randy again."

I shivered with nervous delight.

"Sorry Jim. Right away sir." I laughed as I raced back toward him and began to wash myself under the shower. "Just make yourself comfortable on the bed. Be with you in a jiff." I was more confident now and was looking forward to our next union. I douched myself and dried off carefully, watching Jim as he flexed and posed in front of the mirror. "Are the others expecting you home tonight?" I dabbed on some perfume and smiled lecherously at him. What a stud.

"Naah, They knew that we were going out together. I'm a big boy now." He opened his arms toward me. "Let's make the most of it."

Jim transported me to exhibitionist heaven as soon as I had worked my magic on him. You would almost think that he knew that we were being filmed. I watched myself in the mirror as he lifted my leg and took me standing up, right in front of the mirrored wall. Watching his twitching penis disappear inside my engorged vaginal lips was one of the more memorable moments as we performed and he effortlessly took my entire body weight. With him standing tall and me, with my legs wrapped around his waist, digging my heels into his firm muscular buttocks, squealing in ecstasy like some randy schoolgirl and urging him to fuck me harder at the same time, orgasming freely we performed our dance of love to perfection. The music in the background was familiar and soothing as he rested my buttocks on the bed and spurted yet another load of seed, deeply inside my womb this time. I clung on to him tightly as if I never wanted to let him go. The devilish smile that creased his rugged features as he witnessed my passion signalled the beginning of a long, lingering kiss. I sighed with contentment.

I responded with more passion than ever as he wiggled his index finger into my bottom and I jerked and shuddered in the throes of further orgasmic delight.

"Oooh! I love what you're doing to me, darling." I managed.

My breathing was laboured and ragged as I struggled to find the right words to express the depths of my pleasure.

"Let's lay down for a while." Jim groaned with pleasure as I milked his penis with my vaginal muscles. "Do you mind if we get into the bed, as we are. It's time for a rest."

His breathing was surprisingly steady but I welcomed the opportunity to broach the subject that I dreaded to mention. We were now under the continental blanket after we wriggled our way into the bed with some difficulty. His penis was still trapped inside my hot sex cave.

"Imagine doing this for a living? We could you know, my love!"

There, it was out, finally. I looked into his puzzled face. "You know when I was kidnapped a few weeks ago?" I began obliquely.

"Yeees." Jim was uncertain where this was leading as he drawled hi reply. "What about it?" He looked anxious. "It's all over now isn't it? You did have those bastards put away, didn't you?"

A flood of words tumbled out of my mouth as I told him suitably selected parts of what had happened in my life since I last saw him. I very carefully explained exactly how my trusted friend, Greg, had used my talents and captured every detail of my forced stay at his country studio on film. I began by reliving the missing period of my life as Jim listened to the way I had been raped and made to do those degrading and unspeakable acts for my captors. I explained that I was surprised to learn that I had become an unwitting porn star and explained some of the fantastic series of coincidences that had led to their arrest. I neglected to mention the purchases from Greg that brought about the new beginning of my planned career choice. I told him that I intended to star in hard core movies.

"I thought that I might as well get paid, darling."

"And now you're going to make money out of your experiences?"

Jim was obviously incredulous.

"Why not!" I answered deftly. "Might as well turn my experience into some sort of financial advantage."

"Well, isn't it illegal or something?" He grinned as he whispered under the blanket. "Sounds like there might be good money in it, though, doing it and getting paid I mean." He thought about it and smiled. "Better than working your arse off at some nine to five sweat factory like I do."

There was a note of reasoned regretfulness at the thought of his job.

Now he was coming around to my way of thinking. I replied swiftly to reassure him.

"Well, for a start, I is most definitely not illegal!" I was quick to emphasise. "It's really good money for the guys that do it too." I urged. "I think I could confidently recommend your talents after this." I giggled as I squeezed his flaccid penis with my vaginal muscles again and stroked his smooth chest. "You really ought to try it. Three or four hundred a day, I believe. Why not?" I said invitingly.

"I would have a hard job concentrating on keeping Jim Jr. in peak form with a camera and other people running around." He laughed regretfully. "It might be alright for you, though." He paused, thinking now. "As long as we can still get together and you don't forget all about me. Will you?" He enquired urgently.

"NEVER! Please think about it though." I giggled. "You'll have more time to do what you like. More money too."

At least Jim didn't appear to have any deep moral outrage or obscure philosophic objection to the thought of my capitalising on Arnold's filming experience. I sensed that with perhaps a little bit more encouragement, Jim might just consider the idea that I had planted so insidiously inside his head. I thought better of mentioning that we already had all the equipment and contacts to make our new enterprise a success. I was half-way toward my goal. It was now time for him to sleep on the idea. Meanwhile, I cuddled into him and suggested that we get a couple of hours sleep. I decided that I hadn't finished with Jim Jnr. quite yet. I pulled the heavy continental blanket over our heads to block out the light.

To Be Continued In Chapter Three...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12