A.M.K.O. Film Studio Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

"Of course, Katrina. I promise."

"Just remember, It might spoil our chances to use that footage and any adult movies might have to be done with Dárcy in any future films, heaven forbid." I shuddered.

"How can I help?"

Olivia seemed to realise the difficulty that I faced.

"Just be really friendly and you can tell them about the other movies that we made out at the riding school. You can just be yourself apart from that. I told Jim that I would introduce you to him and that we might be making movies together later in the week."

"You want me to come on to him?" She smiled adoringly.

"Just be a bit subtle about it, but yes, it might help." I conceded. "I don't mind if you do."

With that awkward subject out of the way, we both knew how important it was to encourage Jim to make the decision that we were hoping for.

I felt far more confident that tomorrow would be a success in every way.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12