A Mage's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Thats a lot of ears.."

"Nameless, just call me Nameless. And yes it is, this is a very big area to cover for one person."

"Came they be trusted?"

"Two are from further out of town then me, with no vested interest in this empires politics, one you sent me, and the last would take a dagger to her chest before betraying Valkyrie. Does that answer it?"

"Yes I suppose."

"Good, the matter of the Scribe Certificate?"

"It will be there in the mornings post." sounding a bit surly.

"Come now Jack, your doing a noble thing. No need to get angry over it."

"You are an irritating person."

"For now. I will however change the payment to one gentler on your purse. One that could open the way to an alliance that would greatly aid future concerns and commerce."

"I'm listening."

"4 hectares of jagged coastline, with a half league claim on all fishing and salvage rights. I am having my agents draw up the exact measurements and they will be to you by months close. So 12 days or so."

"And you believe this better payment then the offered amount?"

"I value this ten times greater then the gold offered by you in this assignment. Thou I doubt any Noble of the Realm would see it that way. And as a mage you could down play any interest I have in it as some wizards foolishness."

"I'll look them over."

"So where did you want to start Jack?"

"The Barron will be there tomorrow. I don't know why he left a full day early but he has, today just after mid-feast."

"Clue tell Valkyrie." I say to Liz.

"Yes Master." she replies hopping down off her bed and beelining for the steps.

"So what did you think of that deed contracting?"

"It's twelve layers of evil in ink." I reply.

"Why did you think she signed it?"

"She's got a plan, good night Jack." I say and cast silence on to it.

"That guy needs to get a life." Cross commented.

"He isn't like that in the palace." Jillian commented.

"So you going to tell him about being the Queen's Consort?" Nix asked.

"I'll save that for meeting him face to face."

"Why call him Jack?" Cross asked.

"It's a technique to help throw off detect truth spells. Same reason everyone here gets a fake name in the Vale."

"Why didn't she get one?" Jill asks pointing at Cross.

"Cross isn't her real name." I answer.

"Nix wasn't your real name" Jill asked her.

"I just wanted him to give me a new one. A pet name that only the two of us would know in the undersea kingdoms. In case, kinda like Valkyrie knew seeing 'Cathy' on the note you had."

"Okay I told Val. She was a bit peeved cause it's gonna spoil her night but not our problem, right?" Liz says skipping back over from the stairwell.

"Well the day is finally over." I sigh. "I could use a a good nights sleep if I am going to keep up with you four and handle this Jack business."

"Well nothing better then a good fuck to help you sleep right?" Cross asks.

"I want you to have me and be my first." Jill says coyly.

Nix steps closer handing Jill and I glasses of wine. "A sweet red, Master."

"When I get uncursed, I want you for my first too. Watching you with her will do for now thou." Liz says darting about the room turning down the lamps.

"Can't have me tonight anyway, we'd hurt each other." Cross comments as she steps behind Jill and pulls the womans robe open from behind.

"I take it all of you planned this?" I ask.

"Just take the wine and enjoy her body... Mas..ter..!" Nix says with a wink.

Cross tosses Jills robe over the foot board and retreats to her own bed. Nix and Liz scoot back into the shadowed part of the room and giggle as they climb into Lizs bed for a better view. I drink down the wine in two gulps and set the glass aside. Stepping close to Jill, she is already panting. I reach out and take her hand giving her the choice to step away. She drinks down her wine and steps closer. I take the wine glass from her and set it on the table next to mine.

Once the glass is out of my hand I fill it with the warm yielding flesh of her firm ass. Tilting my head to the side I kiss her neck just under the ear. She gasps and tenses up, I run the finger tips of my other hands lightly up the line of her spine. She wraps her arms around me as a breathy moaning sigh escapes her. With a caress here and squeeze there I direct her motions towards the bed. I lay her onto the bed climbing in over her. Her eyes are hazed and wanting.

Leaning down I flick her hard nipples with the tip of my tongue. She wriggles and gasps, "please take me." she breaths into my ear. I nod and gently bite the side of her neck before rocking back into a kneeling position. Taking my hard shaft in hand I drag the head of my cock up and down her swampy gash. I wiggle it to her threshold.

"This first thrust won't be purely pleasant, the rest will give you plenty to make up for the first. Put your hands on my sides, look in my eyes."

I push into her slick hole splitting her feminine vale in the first thrust continuing forward fully filling her sacred passage. Her mouths opens as her nails sink into my skin. Pupils dilate as I swirl my hip stirring my hot member inside her spasming womanhood. She bucks and grunts as her first little orgasm ripples though her.

I start slow sliding in and out of her. Each time she urges me on I accommodate. Her body responds in a cascade of orgasms. She moans and sighs tears trickle from the corners of her eyes. "Please cum my lord, you're to much for me." I gently slide out of her and roll on to the bed beside her. Before I can decide how to go on, Cross climbs between my legs and sucks my Jill-juice coated cock into her hungry mouth.

She reaches out for my hands and guilds them to the back of her head. I allow them to be and feel her moan in pleasure as I grab a hold of her horns. She nods approval then pushes my hips down forcefully then pulling them back towards her lips with urgency. As my cock fills her throat she quivers with a small orgasm. I push aside my normal cautions and start fucking this demon-girls throat as I would a seasoned lover's sopping pussy. Cross moans and sucks til I can't hold back. She pushes my hips so only the head of my cock stays between her lips and drinks down my spurting seed.

"Thank you Master Nameless. I have needed it like that for far to long." Cross coed before retreating back to her own bed.

Sleep is peaceably reached for the first time in many days.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers
12