A Mage's Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nose, the first time," Lily says.

"I see, you have an issue with being fucking gorgeous. I have a spell for that."

"That was a bit out of line," the lord says.

"Don't you dare say anything else," Vinissa hisses at Lily.

"Lily,take Vinissa up stairs and dress her as if she were going to meet a suitor this evening and bring her back down. I want you, young lady, to act as if I am the suitor you are meeting."

"Lord?" Lily asks.

"Do as the Chamberlain requests," Lord Helzury says. "No stopping off in a linen closet."

They leave the room.

"Pepper, are you attracted to her ladyship?" I ask.

"Yes, is that a problem? I am her closest friend."

"Would you sleep with me?" Pamilla meekly asks.

"Yes, would you have relations with her if the lord permitted?"

"I might by so..."

"You'd have sex with me?"

"It isn't as if I don't watch you with his lordship from time to time," Pepper says.

"You watch us?" the lord asks bewildered.

"Why do you think I take such care in how she dresses for you, my Lord," Pepper says.

"Perhaps your Lord and Ladyship would like to take this conversation to a more private place, like your chambers," Nix suggests.

"I trust you will not do anything to my daughter I would have to kill you for," the lord says.

"Lord, I am traveling with 6 woman I have shared a bed with, your daughter holds no interest for me in that way. I give you my word I will do nothing to her that you would find offensive," I say.

"You better not," he says, before following his wife from the room.

Once they have left, I turn to Blank and Nix, "Lets strip."

"You're evil," Nix says.

"I love this," Blank says.

We strip off our clothes and wait. Nix just giggles and gives us an empathic report on the lord and lady's progress elsewhere. Things are going very well and the lord is holding his own which is exactly what I expected. The doors open. As Lily and Vinissa step through, Cross steps in locking the door behind her.

"Miss Vinissa, I am so glad to make your acquaintance," I say, extending my hand to her.

"They're all naked," Lily says, trying to step back.

"The plee... Pleas... why are you naked?" Vinissa asks, averting her eyes.

"The clothes don't make the man. You seem to have trouble with keeping your mind on the task at hand," I say. "As for you, Lily, hand over your undergarments."

She starts undoing her top.

"Don't strip, just remove your panties from under your dress," I insist.

"You can't tell her what to do," Vinissa complains.

"Is this how you talk to suitors?"

"You're fucking naked, I don't want to be near you."

"And yet it turns you on. You have made no attempt to flee," Nix says. "Something to note, Blank."

"Of course, Sexy Sooth," Blank replies.

"You have the door guarded. What are you doing?" she asks as Lily hands me her panties.

"Complying with the Chamberlain's instruction," Lily answers, eyes playing over my body.

"Vinissa, what do you want in a suitor?" I ask again.

"Tall or short, muscles or lean, interested in sex or some other interaction of a more platonic nature?" Blank rattles off. "Do you find Master endowed to a pleasing or disturbing size?"

"Lily, what other complaints did she voice about her suitors?' I ask, holding Vinissa eye to eye.

"They never complimented her, opting to speak about themselves, bragging of their deeds or holdings. Spouting what they would do together, not asking her anything of her hopes or interests," Lily says.

"Those gussied up prats, never took notice of my flirting, I could have stood there..."

"Naked?" I ask.

"Are you a demon or something?" she asks.

"Or something," Nix answers.

"I'd give him the job," Cross answers.

"Would it matter?" Blank asks.

"Why am I still in my uniform?" Lily asks.

"Right, moving on. Vinissa, you are going to answer our questions. Every time you lie, Lily will lose clothing. If she is rendered nude before we have finished, I will put her over the back of one of these chairs and fuck her while I make you watch."

"Lily finds the idea of that very arousing," Nix says, lifting the front of the young woman's dress.

"You can't be serious?"

"As ever," I answer. "You, regardless, have no fear of being in any way harmed by me, nor will I take liberties with you even should you offer, in respect to your father's wishes. At no point did that include Lily. To put it bluntly, I could fuck every woman in this room cross-eyed, but not touch you and still be true to my oath to your father."

"You ever have a man before?" Blank softly asks Lily. "His size is quite filling."

"Now, Vinissa, let us begin. Blank, continue to take notes, Nix, being unsureness is not a lie, Cross, pop out to tell the staff we need more drinks. White wine perhaps," I say. "It would seem my nudity is no longer clouding your thinking; there may be hope for you yet, young lady."

The wine comes in and the questioning begins. By the end, Lily is standing there in her socks, hairpiece, and corset. To her credit, Vinissa has practical tastes. Strong, pleasing on the eyes without being 'pretty', dutiful, supportive and honest. Has to be open to her relations with Lily and not be wanting to just have her, too. This would be the most difficult for most males. But she wants him to be an amorous lover that won't be threatened by a woman or greedy in wanting them both.

Returning Lily's clothing, the women are allowed to leave. Cross shakes her head watching them scurry up the stairs to Vinissa's room. Nix fixes me with a questioning stare before walking over to peek out of the lounge herself. Blank and I gather our clothes and the notes before making our way to the rooms upstairs.

"You just can't help yourself can you?" Nix asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Getting caught up in other people's affairs. Caldoria, Clue, her," pointing at Cross. "me, now the lord and his daughter. You're cursed to make things better with sex and magic, like a pervy godfather."

Cross starts laughing. Blank just grins and nods.

"I'd argue, but I think you're right," I remark.

Once in our room, Cross takes it upon herself to relieve my stress from a kneeling position. Blank giggles and watches as she compiles the notes into a report. Nix checks on the others before joining Cross in front of me. They make out with each other using my cock as the arena for their tongue wrestling match. I shoot my wad over their wagging tongues as they giggle and purr. We finally climb into bed for some well deserved sleep.