A Mage's Tale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

When the King arrived, full regiment army in tow, we were all so joked out that everything went smoothly. The guard that checked the island and room we set aside for the royal family was impressed and terrified. The King and family crossed the bridge leaving their army behind putting their trust in me and my harem.

"Greetings, Majesties, welcome to Isle Amour." I say.

"Thank you, Master Nameless." the King says extending his hand.

"Please this way, we have much to talk about."

"Indeed." he says looking around the place. "You built this yourselves?"

"Magic and elbow grease." I say.

"The payment to us in sex made the hard work so worth it." Cross says walking in.

"Did she just..?" Cathy asks without finishing the question.

"Yes, which signals the end of our formality, outside of introductions to Caldoria, for the rest of your visit. If coarse language offends you then you might want to go up and hide on your room." I announce.

"Can I come out and sniff them now?" Tempis asks. "I want to see if their royal smells different then yours. Please Nameless."

"Majesties? Tempis would like to meet you." I say opening the curtain. "this is the Siren Tempis."

Tempis bounces out of her nest coming face to face with Cathy. Cathy goes ridged as king Fred

choke back laughter and trying not to ogle Tempis's bare charms. Princess Adellia looks completely unaffected, showing more disappointment in the small size of the recommendations.

"Lord Helzury said she was mute." Fred states.

"I lied, had her stay quiet around 30 plus men with sharp steel at the ready." I say.

"She smells tasty, like fresh morning berries." Tempis says.

"Are you doing to eat me?" Cathy asks.

"If you want her to. She is so gentle licking you, the orgasms flow out of you like none you've ever felt." Oasis says over her shoulder as Tempis nods excitedly.

"You'd have your siren seduce my wife?" Fred asks angrily.

"Tempis would love if you watched, she loves teaching tricks to the rest of us." Blank says.

"And with that we're done with the lewd teasing ladies. Right?" I say.

"Gee mother, why not do it with this beautiful creature? She'd being doing the work and who knows, you might even enjoy it." Adellia sneered at her mother before stalking up the steps.

"Addy! Why you.. young lady.." Cathy says giving chase to the angry princess.

Fred Watches them go before looking at me, "Training?"

"Training." I relpy.

"Can you?" He asks.

"Maybe." I say

"Would you ...?" Fred asks with a raised eyebrow gesturing vaguely at his lap.

"No, wouldn't help." I frown.

"And them?" he asks looking at the ladies.

"Like I could stop them, your daughter being so cute and all." I say.

"Will you?" he asks.

"Thinking about it, we'll talk about it later." I reply pointing up the stairs at his beckoning wife.

"Wow, I thought Valkyrie was making shit up with her 'man speak' thing. Now that I saw and heard it, I think I have to apologize to her. Do all men do this?" Clue asks wide eyed.

"Only the uncompetitive intelligent ones, the rest can't think past their penis. I am going down to talk to Caldoria. Please, no more hyper flirting or lewd seducing the royals. Any of them."

"Yes, Master." Nix leads the chorus in reply.

The king nods and quickly joins his wife at the top of the stairs.

"I don't get to like the Queen?" Tempis asks.

"Nix? Could you?" I ask pointing at Tempis.

"I got it. Come here pretty bird." Nix says beckoning Tempis over with a finger and wink.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs I see the line of rain sweep across the cove. The hiss off the water's surface dulling all other sounds. The cloth touching my shoulder make me jump. Spinning I call a missile fearing a guard had snuck over to the island. Cross throws her hands up jumping back as well.

"My give up stud, do what you want with me, please." she pleads.

"Damn it," I say dropping the spell and my hand, "Scare me like that. As if things here didn't go crazy enough. Did you get the cloak?"

"No, Val sent these instead." she answers holding a sling bag out to me. "She said she traded the cloak a few years ago for tools, magic one's of coarse."

"So what's in here?" I ask looking in the bag.

A scroll bond with a ring, an iron flask, and an oddly shaped book sit in the bag. I take the scroll out sliding the ring off. It's a ring of flying, usable by any magic wielder. It works a length of time based on a person's skill with magic. So a novice might get an hour, were I could use it for eight to ten.

The scroll reads...

Nameless,

This is the only flight magic in the Vale. Cross told me about your problem with your neighbor. You can catch her in the iron flask. I know a few people if you want to sell her after that, could be worth twenty or thirty thousand to you. I also sent along a book on the Gorgon from my personal library. It might have something in it that could help protect you from those wicked eyes of hers. Don't get yourself turned to stone, I really want to see you again. And get a chance to turn part of you to stone and try it.

Valkyrie.

"She thinks she can now?" I ask.

"She can get you hard." Cross quips.

"I meant trying it. I think she's fooling herself."

"So is it going to work? The ring?" Cross asks.

"Yeah, better then the cloak ever could have. I want to give this book a read. Take this up and put it next to the bed." I say putting everything back in the bag and handing it to her. "I need a few words privately with Caldoia, so keep anyone else from coming down, politely in regard to the royals."

"Got it."

Looking over Caldoria is bobbing in the cove, her arms spread, and face lifted to the sky. Many of the Mermaids are doing so out in the deeper waters as well. I take a seat closer to the waters edge and say nothing, letting Cladoria continue her commune with out interrupting. A short time later I notice Tempis and Nix have ventured out into the rain and have taken a similar pose to the beads of water falling from the clouds.

I realize that for as well as I know these women personally and carnally, I still know very little of them culturally. I am immersed in the political and ritual culture of two of these women's societies and know so little about them. I close my eyes and listen to the hiss of the rain on the water.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers