A Mage's Tale Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the thought of that had my shaft rising to the temptation. "Val, that sounds..."

She pulls my chair hard turning me to face her and plunges on to my shaft faster than Clue every had. I gasped for air as I slid past her lips. Cross eyes widen, jaw dropped open in complete surprise, sat there speechless. Oasis pulled the apron aside and started shoving fingers in her wet cunny, content to watch the show.

Val bobbed her head sucking eagerly at the throbbing tool between her lips. She moaned as she pawed at my legs and abdomen. She paused for a breath tugging me closer to the edge of the chair. She pushed my legs further apart she adjusted herself she stood pulling her hair back and put it up in a ponytail. To everyone's disbelief, she steps over my lap grabs my shaft and impales herself on it.

She grunts and rolls her hips trying to squeeze more of my cock into her greasy tight hole. I know she isn't holding back. I take her hips and shove into the hilt. She trembles as she falls forward on my chest. Her eyes glazed in rapture as her inner walls pulse rapidly over my invading shaft.

She moans loudly as she puts her hands on my shoulders and rides my monster like she was in the saddle of a show horse. She'll pause to regain herself after every orgasm. Hold my eyes and grind herself on it to keep it slippery. The chair stretches loudly as it is pulled a little too hard making her tense up and squeeze my captive member even tighter.

"Give it to me, I'm not in season, cum in that hot little twat. Claim my elven pussy." she huskily says in my ear.

I do as requested. Just her saying pussy was enough of a tip to push my orgasm trigger. I spurt hot semen into her, she holds herself tightly on my bucking manhood. Riding it with her own pulsing core. I moan then let out a big sigh. She stands, lifting her drippy cunny strait off of me. She steps back and quick sucks back into her mouth, looking up at me with a pleasure filled gaze. Like I am the most delicious thing she ever tasted. I cum again.

She grabs my cock and squeezes every drop into her moaning mouth. Her pulsing pussy oozing loud dripping globs of our mingle juices on the floor. The back of the chair snaps causing my balance to shift and push a little deeper between her lips. She moans releasing it before falling back on the floor. I grab the table for balance.

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw." Oasis moans adding her juices to the puddle on the floor.

I get to my feet shoving the chair aside. Cross has a dizzy look in her eyes and a pool of her cum dripping off her and the chair. I feel dizzy, more then I should. Val has gone limp on the floor eyes open unfocused gasping for breath. I call up aerial servants and have them blow the windows open. The blast of fresh air clears my head somewhat. I reach down and lift Val off the floor.

She shivers in my arms then coughs hard a few times. After a few deep breaths, she can hold herself on her feet. I have the servants lead me to the source of the bad air. It's laying on the floor just in the front door under the mail slot. I toss the bundle of incense stinks into a buck of water and return upstairs. I tell Val what I found, she nods but says nothing about who she thinks it might be. Cross is a long time in shaking off the effects of the incense.

We have a something to drink and wash up. Oasis helps Cross who seems still drugged I check the stink and try to think. After looking in one of the old herb books I run over to the bar for Vodka. I pour a double shot and make her take it. She makes a gack face afterward but since when has a cure tasted good?

"Val start talking woman. Who was it? I can tell you know." I ask sternly.

"Reaper, it was Reaper. If not him personally one of his agents." Val says.

"Well, then tomorrow I kick the shit out of the Reaper," I say. "Tonight you sleep here with us."