A Mage's Tale Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Cleaver making her fixate on the building. Nix wouldn't notice a want or hate like that. Too vague."

"Lady Herthwright is a devious control freak." Oasis mentions again.

"Val, you need to find that charm item. Get this girl's belongings, search every girl that works with her if you have to. It may carry a curse and do this to anyone who uses it." I rattle out. "I'll give Loretta instructions that will make her easier to handle but if I don't give Cross what she's earned soon. I fear we are going to be wearing this bookshop." I say taking the rings off Loretta.

"Handle her, we got time with this one right?" Val asks.

"Until I set her free." I answer.

"Give it to her good, we're gone, but back in an hour or so?" Val asks looking at Cross.

"It's fine. Bye-bye now." I say

I grab Crosses legs, pull them wide, and just shove my cock into the hilt. I pound her hanging body through more than a dozen orgasms. I let go of her legs and untie her from the post to push her face down on the table. She moans taking hold of the edge of the table as I ram it back in her drippy love box. I see Loretta watching in wide-eyed fear. I sneer at the girl as a press Cross harder onto the surface of the table.

"You ... stupid little ... oh yes! It would have been so good... Oooww! Dumb bitch." Cross taunts.

I ram it deep and unload my cum in her clutching depths. I hold her hip and grab her neck limiting how far she can buck and thrash as she rolls into a mother of an orgasm. She growls and whimpers feral oaths of being loyal and willing to please me whenever I wished. Before a quake rolls thru her one last time and she goes still panting on the table.

"Good girl. Did you want to add the riding crop to other play sessions?" I ask Cross.

"No!" Loretta answers.

"Bitch don't know what she's missing. Do that again on fuck-a-slut night, please Master." Cross purrs.

"I will try to remember that. As for you girl." I say stepping in front of Loretta. "You might want to think about what could have happened to you if I were a different man. Truly vile ones would have just tied you to the table and fucked you until you liked it. Then would've slit your throat when they got bored with you."

I step over and clean up in the basin. "Here's what is going to happen. I am going to have a friend of mine look into that twisted mind of yours. Depending on what she finds, it will give me a better idea of what to do with you. Until then you are not allowed to leave the second floor of this building. You will not attempt harm to me, anyone else here, or yourself. If you show proper respect you will be allowed clothing. Do you understand what I have said to you?"

"Yes." she says softly.

I call up a servant to untie her, "You have permission to speak. Don't abuse it or I will take it away."

"Why are you doing this?" Loretta asks.

"You try to kill everyone in this building and don't see why I would do this?" I ask back.

"Why not just kill me?" she asks.

"You're worth more breathing you dumb cunt. And a virgin, I could get 10,000 gold for you unspoiled." Cross mumbles from the table. "I could get more but why not just take the quick money."

"I have other reasons, but that sounds good too. Magic ain't cheap." I add.

"Were you really going to make her drink my pee?" Cross asks giggling.

"I wasn't lying. But things have worked out differently." I say taking the pitcher and wine glass, dumping both down the drain. I pour a tankard of water and hand it to Loretta. "Here."

"You would sell me?" Loretta asks.

"Not any real value in keeping her around otherwise, right Master?" Cross says lifting herself from the table. "Not like you're a collector of virgins or anything."

"Enough Cross, I'll decide what to do with you after I get the answers I'm looking for. Until then your a house pet. Act up and you'll get punished. Behave and be rewarded." I say.

"But what answers, I want this building and you all out of it." Loretta says.

"Why?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

"I just do. It's mine." she says.

"How is this building yours?" I ask.

"It ... it just is." she says.

"How long have you felt this way?" I ask.

"I... don't know?" she says a cloud of doubt rising behind her eyes.

"Those answers. Someone has fucked with your memories. I have a friend that can see when and how. If you did this of your own free will, you will pay in flesh for your involvement. If you were used against your will, we will help undo what has been done. Then you can go about your life, a free girl."

"You're far too nice, you evil sex sorcerer." Cross says washing up in the basin.

"Careful. I'll not touch you for a week you get too mouthy." I say to Cross.

"You couldn't. You wouldn't. Tell me your joking, I can't go that long without it." Cross says getting more desperate sounding with each comment.

"And to think you are the bad ass of the group. I need to enchant a statue for talking to the island from here. Think Oasis would like that?" I ask Cross.

"It would make her want even dirtier sex." Cross says.

"Sure when you say it like that I want to get it started right now." I say.

"Is this how you are all the time?" Loretta asks.

"No, sometimes he's a sex-crazed pervert." Cross answers.

"Only days ending in 'y' when you bitches won't let me wear clothes." I say defensively.

"I don't understand." Loretta says.

"Don't try. It'll only give you a headache. Speaking of headaches, Valkyrie. Welcome back." I say.

"Yeah yeah I got all her belongings. It would be helpful to know what I'm looking for." Val says.

"Loretta, where's the hypno-charm you have been using on the other girls," I ask.

"It's in the puzzle box right there." she points out.

Val tosses the indicated item at me. It is a very well crafted cube of smooth wood. Before Loretta even has a chance I slide one of the faces slightly then a second thus revealing its contents. I giggle as I take the thing out. A hoop with 8 inches of thin chain holds a medallion on their other end.

On one face of the medallion is engraved an all-seeing eye and the other a pussy. What some would call a gypsy wife tamer. Meant as a gag, these dirty pendulums never really worked. Someone took great pains to see this always did.

Looking around the room all their eyes were transfixed on the medallion. I drop it back in the box and flip it closed. Val shakes her head then walks over to put Loretta's thing on the table. I look through them, seeing nothing that carried a magic aura. I hold the box towards Loretta.

"Where did you get this?" I ask.

"My brother." she answers.

"Why would he give you such a thing? It only works on women. Rather odd to give it to a little sister."

"He said it was to make friends." she says.

"What's his name? Where can I contact him now?" Valkyrie asks like a stalking predator.

Loretta's eyes go wide, "I don't remember. But I can see his face, hear his voice. Why can't I remember his name?" she says panic setting in.

"As I said. Someone has fucked up your memory. We'll find out who so calm down." I soothingly reassure. "The questions will wait, Valkyrie. We'll have answers soon enough."

At about dinner hour Oasis comes back. She hands me the iron flask. Scelene was told by Crys that traveling in it had not been at all unpleasant knowing I would free her. The Mind-flayer agreed and allowed herself to be bottled to speed their way back here. I give Val a warning of Scelene's species and then release her.

"Crys was not at all untrue in what it's like traveling this way. I will have to thank her." her words form in my head.

"I would like these things done." I say out loud but send my intentions for Loretta with what I need to know. "Is that possible, Scelene?"

"How very Lithidian of you Master Nameless, it excites me. You and I will have to do a bonding." she thinks to me.

"Did she just beg you to fuck her?!?" Valkyrie asks.

"You're not reading that right. More of a ceremony of kinship, a flayer thing." I say.

"I have the girl. Remove your slave glyph or I can not see clearly. It would allow your wants and thoughts to cloud her mind." Scelene says.

I will the ring to function and break the ties that bind Loretta. Cross backs away stepping closer to Oasis in the corner of the room. Loretta sits very still in instinctive fear more than thinking about doing so. Val gives me a sideways glance trying to appear outwardly calm, but even I can see every fiber of her is poised for a first strike. Scelene steps behind Loretta placing her three fingered hands on each side of the girls head.

"I will show you as I see it." Scelene says in my mind as a window forms over my vision.

In the window images of beams across a ceiling pass across, like looking up at it while walking down a long hallway. Looking upward a fair blonde male carries one end of the litter to which she is tied. A set of doors open and an older, mid-50's, a woman stands next to a cage with a scaly dog with the walnut ridges of brain where it's head and face should be. The world goes fuzzy and the window fades from my vision.

"What the fuck was that ugly dog thing?" Val asks her voice pitched up.

"A rare creature indeed. My kind hunt them as guard dogs. It is a thought devourer. From its size I would say it is well feed and trained. Maybe 8 or 9 years in age. Dangerous to be sure. Similar powers as a Mind-flayer, but the intellect of a shit house rat." Scelene explains.

"That was Lady Herthwright, I don't remember that room but Iknow that hallway." Oasis says.

"Scelene please check her too." pointing at Oasis.

"I will for you, Nameless. Oasis please sit in this chair. I promise it will not even be noticed much less be uncomfortable." Scelene says waving her hand towards one of the dining chairs.

Oasis sits down and Scelene checks her as well. She has the same kind of programmed sister as Loretta has a brother. But in Oasis's case it was done years ago. Loretta had this done to her less than 8 months ago. Oasis drops her head, a few tears roll down her cheek.

"It's better knowing she wasn't real then dead. I wondered why it was taking so long for you to get her away and returned to me." Oasis says looking at me.

"All those talks with Fred, he looked and watched. There was no girl matching the description you gave in Lady Herthwright's house." I tell her.

"My worry was you found out she was dead and couldn't bring yourself to tell me. I knew that wasn't the case, you were still searching. But doubt's will rise up when you feel lonely." Oasis says.

"With all us around how could you feel lonely?" Cross asks.

"Around the time of losing my parents. Feeling those lost feelings again in dreams. At those times when I'd think about my sister and what she would think about licking him with me. Silly huh?" Oasis says.

"Not at all, it means you are still alive. Scelene do what you can for Loretta. Would it be too much to ask that you make the memories of the Lola's disappear from the people of the Vale?" I ask looking at Valkyrie to see if she understands my thinking.

"It would take a few days. There are a large number of people you are asking about. And you are asking me to do it neatly, not just leave a hole in their memory. That is not a quick process. If I have permission to stay and freedom of movement around. I could complete the task in three or four days. If I have to hide here and do so remotely much longer." Scelene imparts in rapid form.

"We'll start with her and the girls she charmed. If that goes well, we'll talk about you having freedom of movement." Val says looking from me to Scelene. "I get what you're saying Nameless but sometimes you need to reap what you have sewn."

"All of those charmed girls?" I ask. "Is it right to leave things this way for them? Stop the prostitution but not the looks and guilt, when it wasn't really by choice."

"Them first, then ok. There are going to be rules to this." Val says trying to still feel she has the authority and moral high ground.

"A will abide by any rules you stipulate, Valkyrie." Scelene says bowing at the waist.

"Since your here maybe we can scare up some pussy and open a cat house?" I ask Scelene.

"You really want to do that?" Val asks.

"How else am I going to teach sex ed? Swauvey lessons? How to not suffer a dick death?" I say.

Cross roars with laughter, Oasis looks at Val. "Who's Ed?" Gone, all of us, even Scelene descends into laughter.

Loretta has her memories reset, removing the compulsion to take this building. Cross and Scelene wander the Vale, Val not wanting to leave Scelene unwatched. Scelene changes the memories of all Loretta's victims and starts on the customers. I fly back to the island and gather the items Scelene listed for making cute critters into nice curvy girls that love sex but can't get knocked up.

The next day a meeting at Sun-Downers takes place to talk about the folio and the changes it will make in the Vale. Even Rogue, six shades of hung over, agrees that everything sounds totally doable and good for getting the Vale running properly. I voice the one thing I didn't put in the folio.

The Brothel. Giving Val a public way to hem and haw before letting me build it.

Standing at the snooker table, the Vale road-building layout map spread on its surface, Strike and I check available space for a build like this. I listen to his suggestions and pick a spot that would be easiest to build and guard once complete. Two smaller buildings would have to move but they were built and moved to where they stand anyway, so no big issue in moving them again.

With a plot, I set to designing the building. Three floors a courtyard, bathing salon, and small dancing stage with pole and mirrors. Strike made comments about me not being here sooner. I joked about not being studly enough to admit being so architectural gifted. We talked to the mill rep and ordered the timber and beams. He thought I was crazy wanting to do the masoning myself. I shook my head telling him to watch and learn.

Scelene and I gathered up a dozen or so cute fuzzy things for her to start training. After a few days Loretta was free to return to the regular life of a Vale student. Memories of the Lola's were purged from all but a hand full of people, which included Strike making talk about the Brothel's soon to be stable of girls easier to talk about. I took Scelene back to the island so she could start brewing up the potions the day after the lumber started to arrive.

During the visit I picked up several large slabs of red toned granite from the coastal cliff face. And rocked the Queens world five kinds of sideways. Once back in the Vale I made to slabs large again but in standing positions for the brothel's walls. Magically sculpting them together and making the openings for windows and doors. Strike lost some coin on a side bet with Val, that I could do it. Once the granite shell and pillars were all set in place I told the carpenters to get the rest done.

Nickel coins were now the only money used inside the Vale. All the weird money shuffling and skimming stopped overnight. The Marker system I came up with gave students motivation to really practice between lessons. Gold and Black markers gave you special rewards like personalized gear or a free romp with a hottie in the brothel. Wall climbing, lock picking, rope use, and acrobatic skills all had skill tests to win a basic white marker. These could be used to buy into a special class or privet bedroom out of the barracks.

It was three days before the potions would be finished when a halfling from No Name came with a note from Scelene. The Queen needed her Consort and a very twerpy Bard was making trouble over the last day or two which has Tempis miffed and about to do something stupid. I gather up my gear and ring before taking to the sky. I turn north a bit so I can drop over the cliff and approach No Name from the seaside.

Tempis and Crys are on the landing talking with Caldoria in the water. All seem very relieved to see me and set down on the landing to a double-sided hug. Caldoria rising from the water to kiss me passionately. Scelene touches my attention from a distance letting me know I should deal with this Bard straight away. Tell Caldoria I will be ready to Consort at high sun then make my way to No Name.

"You must be the Lord Super Stud of this No Name town. I am Aerial Starlight. Nice to finally lay eyes on a person." a tall skimpily dressed skinny woman says holding her hand out to me.

"Shut up." I say walking right past her to Scelene's door. It opens for me so I don't even break stride when entering. "Cuon is Master upstairs?" I ask getting a nod and grin as answer.

"The bitch has been asking about 'dick slitter' rituals?" Scelene says questioningly.

"Really, to what degree?" I ask.

"She's offered Cuon blowjobs and sex repeatedly. It's getting hard to control him with so easy a plaything begging to give him sloppy sex." Scelene almost sneers by the feel of it.

"She been mouthing off with the halflings?" I ask.

"She has offered to dance naked and blow whoever can get her on the island." Scelene states.

"Good to know. I can use that. I think this bitch is going to get what she's been begging for. Just not how. I'll be back after taking care of her and Consort duties with the Queen. Anything I should know?"

"Aquatic Elves." Scelene sends.

"Shit." I say and go back down the stairs.

I step out the door and this slut of a Bard is in my face. "You are very rude." she says getting in my face.

"You have no idea. You want on the island?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanna... oowww!" she starts to mouth before I grab her by the hair and start dragging her towards the bridge.

"Where your shit Bard girl." I growl.

"Right there you fucking brute." she points between hitting me and trying to scratch at my eyes.

"That's all? Guess a skinny titless Bard like you doesn't bring in the coin that others do." I say calling the island servant to gather up her things and carry them.

"You rude bastard let me go!" she screams punching me in the stomach. "Ooww" she whimpers after striking me.

I pull her over the bridge and into the main living area, Tempis clicking across the floor fire in her eyes. I hip check the bard as I let go of her hair send her tumbling to the floor. The servant drops her bags on her. I pull a chair out and sit down crossing my arms over my chest and staring at the woman. She rights herself reaching for a blade. Tempis hisses at her and I dance a spark of magic on the end of a fingertip.

"You're pissing off my residents and lewdly offering your body to underage halfling and adults alike. Just to have a talk with me about some cock mutilation ritual. If you don't start explaining, I will let my lovely siren friend tear you apart and dine on your flesh. She has been lacking in that kind of meat from her diet for too long." I say let the spark dwindle.

"Nothing like that, you ignorant prick. I work for Dick Splitter. She sent me here and said be lewd and loud." Starlight says rubbing her head. But no longer reaching for a weapon.

"What does she want?" I ask not as pissed but still angry.

"She wants your help, her sister has been winged? Not sure what it means but I am just passing the message. Not an all knowing font." she says sarcastically.

"Crys does this fit the pattern we have been trying to map?" I ask.

"It does, Master Nameless." she replies.

"I'm slapping your boss when I get her here. Get up, Tempis be nice but watch, a guest room is over on the second hull. Take your things with you." I say.

"Can I be here when you slap her, did pay to see it?" she asks.

"Maybe, guest room, go." I say sternly pointing at the second staircase to the landings and ships.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers