A Mage's Tale Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm going." comes from her lips as she scurries to her feet.

"Crys if she noses in things or attempts any her..." I say.

"She'll make a nice addition to my collection." Crys says with a smile.

I nod before going up and changing clothes, or gear in this case. I strip off the flying ring put on the water breathing. Strap the wand holsters on and take up the Queen's thorn and water spear. I march down to give a quick kiss to the ladies as I pass but head right into the water. Slightdi, Caldoria's Mer boyfriend and special guard meets me just below the waters surf. We nod to each other and swim for the grotto of the clan.

"This new Envoy is testy and less than well mannered." he says.

"He's someone not to underestimate then?" I ask.

"She." he says.

"She?" I ask looking over at him.

"Yes." he points at a school of armed Elves floating around an Aquatic Elven Maiden.

We turn down into the grotto and two others dash out to greet the Envoy. Caldoria waits with Talantia at her shoulder. Both visibly sigh seeing me swimming towards them. I greet them both then convert the water spear to trident and take my place at the Queens right hand.

The new Envoy and her guard are led into the Queens audience with the introduction to her Majesty. The envoy is Slypheria Ulfoviad of the House of Epiex. Daughter of the Sea Goddesses High Priestess. As she swims closer her eyes note my legs as she gets closer still she transfixes her gaze on my staff and not the one I am holding.

"Greetings Envoy, welcome to my court. Your arrival being a full day early was welcome yet inconvenient for making sure my Consort attended your welcome." Caldoria says with respect.

"Your Consort is a dweller? His absence may have been proffered. I see little a half-blood dweller could offer a court as noble as that of the former Queen Talantia." Slypheria slickly imparts, stealing as many glances at my crotch as she dares.

"You assume I don't understand the tongue. You offer a vialed insult to my Queen as a greeting and imply my cock is my only value to this court. You will offer an apology to my Queen and speak to her as due her station or I will gag you with my cock since you can't stop looking at it." I sneer flexing my abdomen making my cock bob at her.

Her guard ready themselves for her defense. "Queen Caldoria, I apologize for my previous statements and offer my humblest apology. Your court has shown a great deal of honor and nobility in the short time since your ascension. I have no reason to question your court or choice of Consort. Forgive me." She says in heartfelt tones.

"I accept your apology. My Consort is one of my greatest allies, you would do well to make a friend of him. I would fear for more then just myself if he was an adversary." Caldoria states as even her mother at her side nods with her Queens opinion.

The formalities are observed and exchanges are made. I ask to be excused to complete matters of import above the waters. Caldoria thou looking a little disappointed gives me leave. I bow and revert the trident to spear then holster it before swimming out of the Queens court. I swim back to the cove at the back of the villa. I come out of the water to find Scelene standing there with an overpowering cloud of happy hanging around her.

She holds her hand out to me showing a ring on her middle finger. She gives it a twist and the magic activates transforming her into a much more female form with big perky breast and puff girl lips between her slightly spread legs. Her facial features are much like an elf but lack ears, pointed or otherwise, and tentacles in place of hair.

"I have finished my magic ring. And the potions are also ready. Think in this face I could pass as madam?"

"If you can't, I don't know what would pass for one." I reply. "You feel really ready and wanting right now. As much as that appeals to me, that can't happen right now."

"I hadn't meant to be loud with my desire." She says in a cock quivering bedroom voice.

"Wow, your voice is ... arousing." I say.

"I really want to make a good member of your harem." she says batting her eyes.

My manhood throbs to half erect in only two heartbeats. I feel flush and have overwhelming urge to take this otherworldly woman right here on the ground. I sigh and quickly dash up to get what I need to summon up Dick Splitter. I stripped the consort garb as I gathered vials and sachets to the table.

I look at the gathered items. I nod my head once I recheck the pile before gathering them up and head down to the landing. I find a level space on which to draw the summoning glyph. Dumping the vials and sachets to the ground then started drawing the circle. I pour from vials and sprinkle from sachets to put the finishing touches on the circle.

Stepping to the summoners glyph I call up my magic and pour it straight through the glyph. The arcane symbols flare in power. The magics entwine and fold as they open a gate the planes of the hereafter. "Vis Eckta Melflaxis I call you forth." I say over the chromatic vortex.

The plane of energy split to release a thick inky smoke that glopped up against the pull of gravity. It pooled in mid-air and took on a humanoid shape. A bright flash of light erupted from the black shape reveling a clawed hand jutting from its chest. A sheath of paper floated to my feet from the palm of the clawed hand. 'read it' hissed the wind.

I grab up the paper and read it. It is in feral and speaks of a house contract for just compensations and sustenance. I stand and read the feral litany spelled out on the piece of paper. The cloud rolls and splits into three pieces.

Splitters voice speaks clearly, "Wizard Nameless, your words and intentions are in line with the house of Laxis. We allow you to bind us to your service. Do you wish our service mage of depraved education.?"

"I accept the service of the house of Lexis." I say hoping I didn't just seal my fate.

The glyph erupted into a rage of green flames. It died as fast as it came leaving three lashed and blooded demon huntresses in twisted heaps on the ground. Splitter reached out towards me trying to speak. Her eyes glazed over then closed before her face dropped heavily to the dirt. I turned and yelled to Crys, Scelene, and Tempis to come help me. I Felt the heat under my feet as I dashed forward to lift Slitter off the ground. Scelene gasped in and out of mind seeing the demoness in my arms.

We carried them inside and for the next two hours cleaning wounds. One had few wounds but her wings turned at unnatural angles one turn almost completely backward. Being demons healing potion was poison to them. Scelene broke every rule of brewing and concocted a demon potion.

Testing it on Splitter it healed her outward wounds enough that she came to and could speak. Scelene listed what was in the potion and Splitter tipped it back like a shot of whiskey. In moments she was restored to her amazonian lethal best. Giving the other two potions had the same result.

The two others raced through a conversation with Splitter. An accented feral I didn't hear anything to translate that would give me some signal as to what would happen next. Crys and Scelene stayed behind me but would aid if things turned bad. Splitter made a gesture toward my crotch and the others followed with their eyes. Both grinned nodding like halflings saying yes to pudding. They line up shoulder to shoulder then take a knee.

"We the Daughters of house Laxis swear loyalty to the Wizard Nameless in the hopes that good service will be rewarded with the pleasure of his grand phallic endowment." Splitter speaks stoically. Then they prostrate themselves at my feet folding their wings low.

"Now you've done it." Aqua says from over my shoulder.