A Mage's Tale Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't take long for her to get what she being spanked for, even sucking harder just to get a swat or two. I shove back on the bed after a time to tie her ankles and wrists the each other and the corner posts of the bed. Looking down at her spread labia and quivering abdomen I lean forward. Taking her clit between my lips I suck it hard. She cums instantly to the chorus of moans from downstairs. The three demoness on all fours humping the air desperate for release. I lean back as I bring the flail down on Cross's dripping snatch. She arches her back and cums again.

"You dirty little fuck hole." I hiss and smack her clit with the flat of the crop.

Cross moaned arching her back and the three Huntress follow suit. A few yelps and howls echo up the stairs with a giggle from Nix. Trying not to let that be distracting I grab Cross and drag her to the edge of the bed. I smear my fingers up and down her sloppy cunny then use it to lube up my cock head. I step and shove in deep. I rock my hips in long deep strokes into her clutching depths.

The whimpering moans and drunken platitudes of the Huntress spur me to a frenzied pace. Cross begs for her lesson. To make her submissive. I pull all the way out and shove my greasy pole up her backside. The 'Oh Gods' and 'It feels so dirty' commentary about spoil my mood. I increase the pounding of her tight ass and mash her clit down with my thumb. The four up here cum and mew, riding the decadence of pleasure.

"Anymore attitude from you and I swear you'll feel the next lesson for days," I grunt as my seed pumps into her.

I slide out of her less than satisfied and step to the wash basin. The three demon women fall face first on the floor twitching and moaning. Nix comes up the staircase with a devils grin. She looks at the Huntress with a giggle before stepping to my side.

"Sorry about not giving you more warning. It was Val's deal." Nix says with a shrug.

"Yeah, this has her 'my way' feel to it. She didn't even attend downstairs did she?" I ask.

"No, her, please. If those women knew she was into this kinda thing the world would fall apart around Val's ear. That what she thinks, anyway." Nix says.

"And them?" I ask pointing over at the floor.

"You have no problems about their wantings and pleasures. They loved every second of it." Nix says with a grin. "They hope they'll get it like that one on one after they do a good job."

"Good, then they got the meaning. I won't have to explain it like I am talking to a bunch of toddlers."

"You seem a bit miffed. What's under your skin? Something about the Brothel?" Nix asks worry on her face.

"You know what is really going on. What about what is going on here do you think would tilt my brain and put me in a mood? And when you have that, ask yourself how much longer is it going to keep getting dumped on us this way? Untie her when she stops cumming." I say pointing at Cross before reaching for my pants.

"Where are you going?" Nix asks stepping towards me.

"To get a drink. Go for a walk to clear my head. Shop for a better set of sex whips. I am not sure." I say pulling my shirt on.

"This really is bothering you. Should I ..." Nix starts saying.

"What? Who else is going to have any clue about being in my shoes right now? If I can't get a handle on this myself, there is no help for me anywhere. Just let it go." I say picking up my boots and starting down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom a mix of moaning and sniveling fill the room. I look and four women are rubbing their pussies like their trying to start a fire with it. A few others are holding on to each other trying to calm their sobs and halt the tears. I shake my head as I make my way to the front door. I take down a door key step out and relock the door behind me.

I look down the road toward the brothel. I large crowd still lingers around the place leaving the rest of the Vale deserted. I set on the stoop and had for Downers. Walking in there are a few people including thankfully a bartender. I cross to the bar and take a stool. The bartender gives me a big dorky smile and asks what I want. I tell him to bring a bottle of strawberry liquor and thickly walled glass mug.

"That's a lot of liquor for a guy who has so much," Strike says sitting down next to me.

"You try it, then we'll exchange stories." I bite back.

"Whoa, hold the hostilities. I wasn't trying to start nothing. I take it Val's little 'welcome home' wasn't as all that as she thought it would be?" Strike says.

"You like using your daggers? How well you can hit your targets every time?" I ask.

"Yeah, what's that got to do with you wanting a full bottle of liquor?"

"You feel top of the world whenever you score a hit with a dagger?" I ask.

"Well, not every time. It's kinda second nature anymore." He answers. "I still get stoked during real challenges."

"And if those challenges started getting fewer and farther in number?" I ask.

"I think I would start trying to find something new to test myself with." He says.

"And if the subject was sex and not daggers?" I ask.

"Oh, ... ... I'll have what he's having." Strike says to the bartender.

"Yeah. What used to be a goal is now just part of the job. Add to that I am in the business of selling it in the brothel. Wheres the challenge?" I say chilling the mug magically.

"Really, nothing else would compare to that. Chill this one to please." He says pointing at his mug.

"Sure," I say giving his mug a frosting.

We sit there drinking through the bottle and into a second. My mind starts to haze and I figure it should be time to stop. I pay for the drinks and stand to head for the door. The rush of movement set the room spinning in my vision. I wash of dizziness has me stumbling to the door. Strike seeing this stands to offer me a hand but falls to the floor himself. He flips me off before passing out. I stagger my way back to the bookstore and make it inside the door before doing the same.