A Maggot in My Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel that heat now, understand that passion. The need she had to be satisfied, no matter what the cost, such a dreadful pain to have to suffer alone and yet one that is so easily resolved if you have understanding friends; ones that she can trust to keep her secret and whilst taking care of her, satisfy her hunger. Don't you think? All she has to do is ask them for help and she will not need to risk the unknown of the night. She does not need to expose her need; with understanding friends she can resolve her inner conflicts without leaving the safety of her home? What do you think Sara? Do you think she could escape her pain by letting go? Do you think she should share her desires and let someone else - a close friend, a confidante, someone who can understand her need and the need for secrecy? Wouldn't that be such a burden to be released from? Should she not let go of the responsibility of her desires and allow them to be the care of someone she could trust?"

All this while Sara was unable to take her eyes off the face of Marie, so close, so earnest, so accepting of her. Meanwhile unnoticed, Marie's hands had slid under Sara's skirt and were resting on the mounds of her ass. Her fingers played with the elastic of Sara's panties and while her eyes never left Sara's, Marie's fingers danced little circles across her flesh, caressing her, reassuring her, so complicit and so intimate. Sara found herself yielding, the need to relinquish her secret overwhelming her. It would be so easy to let go, acknowledge to Marie what she had done and feel safe that Marie would help her keep the secret that she must keep from Tom. She felt the weight of her burden of secrecy pressing down upon her, as if suddenly magnified tenfold. Marie already knew anyway, all she would be doing is acknowledging the facts. Why was she hesitating? She was about to speak when Marie's finger came to rest on her lips silencing them.

"Hush." She whispered. "You don't need to say anything. Kiss my lips and I will know everything. One kiss and you will be released, free to feel no shame, no longer to feel alone. I will protect your secret and make you feel better."

Sara stared at Marie's lips. They were full and although there was no make-up on them, they seemed very sensuous and pink. She licked her own lips as she imagined what taste Marie's lips would have. She felt the tension building inside her as she stood on the brink, but Marie was leaning towards her. Sara could feel the girl's breath on her cheek and her hand was still outstretched, tight against Marie's stomach, squeezed between their bodies that now stood so close. Marie leant ever so slightly closer to Sara whose eyes remained fixed on her lips, Marie's words still spinning around inside her head. Sara shut her eyes and leant forward just a fraction, just an inch, just enough to bring her lips into contact with Marie's. She felt the lush warmth of her flesh and sucked at Marie's lower lip. Her hand was being pulled upward and came to rest upon Marie's bosom, pressed into the soft flesh of her breast through the material that was holding it out, erect. She felt Marie lean forward and start to press her lips against Sara's. She felt her tongue entwine with her lips and invade her own mouth. She felt her nipples respond with a tingling current and dug her fingers deeper into the mounds of Marie's breasts.

Marie took hold of her hands and pulled them to her sides and whispered to her to undress and as Sara started to mechanically unbutton her blouse she watched Marie reciprocate as if she were her own reflection in some imaginary mirror. Marie pulled her blouse apart and freed her breasts from her bra while encouraging Sara to continue to disrobe. As Sara struggled with her skirt and panties Marie was kissing her neck and nipping at her flesh. Sara had never been attracted to women before, but there was something about the complicity that now existed between them, their shared secret, her dependence upon Marie to keep that secret. Sara felt safe, but no longer self-assured in front of Marie and this thought drove a sexual need deep within her, which she could not stop now to fathom. She stood before Marie totally naked, her arms limp by her sides awaiting instruction. She was not sure where all this was going, how this relationship was going to work. The model of employer and employee had just evaporated and she was mesmerised by the power she had just relinquished to Marie. Reinforcing her self-doubt, Sara realised that her reaction to these events was not so much one of fear, which her mind was telling her she should feel, but one of pure sexual arousal. She wondered whether secretly she hadn't hoped that Marie or someone would see her out on the streets. What was that all about?

Marie stared directly at her, weighing up the extent of her power over her former mistress. They had started to behave like two little girls acting out some role-play game:

"Open your mouth". She said. Sara made a perfect circle with her lips, trembling slightly in front of Marie who proceeded to slide two of her fingers inside Sara's accepting mouth. A smile of derision spread across Marie's face as she looked down at Sara, a little doll that she could manipulate. Yes her victory was absolute. Sara stood there, her mind switched off as if time had stopped; yet she could feel its pulse through her heartbeat that reverberated inside her head. She felt rather than thought, that Marie was treating her like some slave at an auction. Fantasies circulated in her mind as she felt the heat growing between her legs. With her eyes still locked onto Sara's not allowing her any reprieve from their derisive domination, she put her arms out resting one on each of Sara's shoulders. She started to pull Sara towards her bosom, burying her face into her soft tanned flesh. Sara licked at Marie's nipples as her face was squashed. She imagined she was a baby being solaced by its mother, wrapped in a feeling of safety and understanding, held within this bosom and protected from the frightening and incomprehensible world out there. Yet at the same time she felt dampness spreading between her legs, a need rising and gripping her, a need to be stroked, a need to yield to her maid.

Marie continued to push Sara down onto her knees in front of her. Sara looked up at the woman who they had now implicitly agreed was in command. Holding her hands behind her back she waited to be led further down this path into unknown territory. Sara had given up the struggle to make any sense of the feelings flooding through her and was willing for now to be led by Marie. Sara leant forward and started to kiss the maid's inner thighs. She hadn't been told to do so, and she didn't feel desire for the maid, but some inner need that was driving her to pleasure this person, to pay her back for understanding her and keeping her secret. Sara kissed and licked at the soft silkiness of Marie's thigh and started to work her way up towards the hem of the skirt. Marie slumped back against the wall and felt the excitement of her overwhelming power over Sara. At last she had her just where she wanted her: naked on her knees looking up at her former servant; cowed now into submission, accepting so readily the shift in their roles. It was all too delicious. She wondered as the sensations of her victory washed over her, the pleasure that rose as a tidal wave from her groin and the invisible head of her mistress buried under her skirt, just how far she would push Sara.

Sara stood motionless in front of Marie who leant forward whispering to her. There was no need to whisper, the house was empty, yet Marie was still afraid that if she spoke any louder then Sara might snap out of her trance, that she may reassert her previous role and Marie's victory would evaporate. Marie had to press her advantage and make their shift in roles irreversible.

"Now I have agreed to do something for you - I am going to keep your secret safe. It is just something that you and me will know and no one else need know anything about it. But what will you do for me, eh?" She looked quizzically at Sara, as if they had been stupid not to realise there was a problem they had yet to address. Sara stared back blankly.

"I know" Marie continued, "You do the housework today and I will have a day off. It will be a day of paid leave for me! A reward for agreeing to help you." It was so simple, of course. "It will be our little secret, one that you will keep for me by not telling your husband. That's fair isn't it, you keep a secret for me and I keep a secret for you, and that will bind the two of us together."

She was laughing triumphantly at having found such an excellent and simple solution to this imagined problem.

"But..." Sara started.

"Hush now. I know you will want to help me too." Then as if it were an afterthought: "But you'd better wear my uniform; you don't want to get your clothes dirty. Here lets swap."

Marie was now grinning with playful glee; yet her intent was far more serious. She had confused Sara with this child-like play, and while she was confused she hoped to lure her into not only dressing up as the maid but also assuming that role, and not just for today but from now on. Marie smiled to herself as she pictured turning Sara into a servant in her own home whilst at the same time being forced to keep the truth of her humiliation from her husband. Marie would continue to get paid for doing nothing! She would come round and treat the house as her own with the bonus of ordering Sara about to do the chores and at the end of the day Sara having to pay her for the privilege of being bossed around. As the possibilities started to fall into place she started to imagine turning Sara into her sexual slave too. Her pussy still felt wet from the girl's ministrations earlier. After all she had turned herself into a street whore, even if she did appear as a respectable middle-class suburban housewife at home. Perhaps she would get Sara to do some more work on the street and take a camera with her next time to collect some evidence to strengthen her hold over Sara. Yes she must look around the house today for a camera.

Sara felt the shift in conversation rather than being consciously aware of it. All she knew was that she didn't like this idea of doing the housework. How would she be able to tell Marie to do work in future if she agreed to pay her while doing the work herself now? Yet she felt safe at the moment following her shock at discovery, and she was afraid to lose that refuge. Marie could have confronted her more directly, and with less understanding. She was scared, scared of how Marie could use the secret she had admitted to her, although as yet Marie never considered such a possibility. Better to play along and keep Marie's approval. She was being so kind and understanding which made Sara feel secure. While there was no hint of a threat, she didn't want to upset Marie. To her it seemed to be just an innocent game and nothing more. If she was to keep Marie sweet she knew she would have to comply.

"Do I have to?" She hadn't intended it to come out in that kind of whine. She was only dimly aware that she was actually asking Marie permission to remain mistress in her own house. Yet Marie was affronted:

"You want me to keep your secret for you don't you?" Not so much a threat as a whine in her own right. "You gotta do something for me, right? This will just be our little secret. Don't worry no one will know. You do this for me and I will take good care of you." Her hand smoothed over Sara's cheek as if there had been an imaginary tear there. Sara relented. At least she had made Marie promise that no one else would know, and if that was the price of her looking after Sara's secret, then it didn't seem too high a price really. She picked up the black dress and looked at it without moving. Marie meanwhile was busy collecting up Sara's expensive clothes and putting them on.

"Come on, there's a lot to get done before your husband gets back."

Marie was sitting on the sofa watching TV. She had helped herself to what was in the fridge and in spite of Sara's attempts to protest, which had been brushed aside, she had used the telephone for some long calls. Meanwhile she kept encouraging Sara to get on with the chores. She even said that some of the cleaning was not really good enough:

"Would you have let me get away with that?"

Sara considered this and thought that she would. She could not remember ever complaining to Marie that she didn't clean well enough. Perhaps she had? Perhaps she gave the impression of being dissatisfied. Well she didn't want to give the girl a bad example, so she would try harder to show how good a job she would do, an example for Marie to follow in the future.

It was early afternoon when the front doorbell rang. Sara was in the kitchen scrubbing at the grease. When she heard the bell, she froze. Into her mind flashed images of various friends walking in and seeing her on her knees, dressed as the maid scrubbing the floor while Marie told them how useless she was, only fit to be a whore out on the street. She must get out of these clothes, she must exchange with Marie. She got up to run into the sitting room, to demand her reinstatement, when Marie called out:

"Get that will you. It will be my brother."

Sara went into the sitting room looking flushed.

"I... I can't go out like this." Her arms stretched out pointing at her clothes. Marie looked up,

"Your fine. Just let him in, it wont take a moment. I am in the middle of this program on TV. Now hurry along." She felt she had been scolded by Marie's response, yet it was still said in a friendly voice. She hesitated whether to rebel further, weighing up the response she might get from Marie. At least it was no one she knew at the door. Yet why should she be allowed to invite her brother to their house to drink Tom's beer? She felt angry, and as all these thoughts tussled within her mind she remained hovering in the doorway. The bell rang again.

"Go on, let him in. Don't leave him waiting outside." Marie was cross with her. Sara wanted to respond, she wanted to say that she shouldn't be letting him in here, and that Marie shouldn't have invited him. Yet she was frightened by how quickly Marie had lost her temper over Sara's hesitation. What more anger would she feel if Sara refused - maybe she would threaten to tell Tom. Sara gritted her teeth. Well just this one time would be the payoff, and then she would put her foot down.

Sara opened the door and found the teenager standing there. He stared at her, somewhat taken aback, as if he hadn't expected her to be at home. They stood looking at each other a moment and Sara felt the need to ask him in, to divert his attention away from the question that was forming in his mind and was burning across her cheeks. As he walked into the hall and Sara could at last close the door on the outside world, Marie called from the other room,

"Come through to the sitting room, Juan!" He pushed past Sara seeming to be as embarrassed as she was.

"Sara, bring Juan a beer from the fridge and tidy up in here."

Sara resented the order all the more now that Marie's younger brother was there. It was one thing to have a little secret between the two of them, but now it was being shared with her brother. She brought the beer in.

"Marie, I don't think you should talk to me like that now your brother is here, and I don't think he should be here anyway." Sara was shaking as she defied her friend. Marie stared up at her for a moment with a look of authority over the insolent girl. She shouted:

"Why should I not invite my brother round? It is my day off and I want to spend time with my family. You have things to get on with so you wont even notice Juan in the house. If you hadn't acted like a street whore then you wouldn't be in this position now. As it is you will serve him in just the same manner you will serve me. Get that!"

Sara froze. Marie hesitated as if working out what was wrong. Still angry she said:

"Now look what you made me do. You've made me angry and through that I forgot to keep your secret. Now Juan knows everything. I am sorry, I didn't mean to say anything to him, but you upset me. Don't upset me like that!"

Sara had gone pale. She had been determined to rebel and put a stop to her humiliation, she had wanted to re-exert her authority before any more people took it for granted they could order her about. Yet all she had achieved was letting her secret become known to Marie's brother. She looked at him with fear when she saw his puzzled expression. How stupid she had been to anger Marie like that. Juan turned to his sister and said:

"You mean your boss was out on the streets offering herself? Was she really a street whore? Is that why she is dressed as the maid and you are here in the sitting room?"

His voice sounded more incredulous with rising anger at each question. He could see the answers to his questions in Marie's triumphant face. She did not need to say anything for Juan to know the truth. He turned to Sara and studied her for a moment:

"I bet your husband doesn't know does he?"

There was a pause, as Sara could not think of anything to say.

"As I thought. Well that is a very bad thing to have done to someone who loves you and trusts you, don't you think? That really makes me angry."

There was an electrified silence that hung in the air. This teenager who she had never met before, who had just walked into her home had already learnt her secret and was rebuking her. She was humiliated and ashamed of herself. She could only agree he was right to rebuke her.

"You are a very bad person and you must be punished for such actions. Since your husband does not know and cannot punish you, then I must. Marie spread her across this table."

They both got up. Sara was shaking her head in disbelief at how fast she had lost ground. She backed away as they advanced and each took hold of one of her arms. She pleaded and begged them to let her go as they forced her round to the coffee table and pulled her across it. Her knees buckled and she was stretched across the table, her rump in the air. Marie had now grabbed both her arms and held them like vices. She stared into Sara's face with a malicious grin as Juan disappeared round behind her. Sara could only whisper the word Please to her captors as she felt the brother pull her skirt up and slide her panties down.

"You must learn to respect your husband and not act as the wanton slut you are." His hand crashed down on her behind and she yelped in pain but more in shock. Marie tightened her grip as more blows fell.

"My brother doesn't forgive as easily as I do. He believes that women should be dutiful to their husbands and not go off in the night to sell their bodies. You shouldn't have made me tell him your secret. He knows people who run brothels in this town and rings of prostitutes. They know how to bend girls to their will and break them. If you make Juan think you are a hopeless case he will take you to them and you will end up working for him. You had better do as he says or you're going to become Juan's whore and then there will be no escape for you. Perhaps we should let him do that, then Juan can take care of you."

As Juan's blows beat down on her from behind, his sister's words beat into her ears and her mind. Sara felt herself sinking into a bottomless pit. It was one she wished anything to escape from, yet dimly through all the voices in her head she could recognise her own longing. More shocking than anything else was the realisation that actually sinking into depravity thrilled her and the wresting of responsibility from her added to its sweet taste. She hated the beating and she hated the humiliation, yet there was a strange delight from both which she anxiously wished she did not feel.