A Magic Garden

Info
Complete hypnotic induction with a sensual fantasy.
27 words
176.2k
7
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a hypnotic induction for men and women to enjoy. It's more sensual than erotic, but very relaxing. Get comfortable, relax, then click the link below.

--:--
--:--
1.0
masterhypnotist
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was good, until...

You shoved your personal religion in it.

I was quite relaxed and enjoying laying on my bed, imagining flowers (I love to garden, so it was especially enjoyable to think of), when all of a sudden I was hearing frequent mentions of God, a name that has come to mean many things to me: mostly ignorance, violence, and death. It absolutely ruined my trance and offended me greatly.

normiquenormiqueover 15 years ago
A wonderful way

to relax before going to bed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. This girl was honored to feel the raindrops on her skin the next day and enjoyed every single sensation that touched her skin.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good idea

The concept is good, but the tapes are too quick and in general has an unrealistic idea of how quickly and in what way a woman gets aroused and can reach orgasm. The tapes and instructions are simply too fast, like rushed fore-play, and variations would be good as well. Not all women enjoy playing with their nipples or enjoy anal.

I am grateful to the author who took the time to submit these tapes although they do leave some to be desired.

I too have been looking for other hypnotic material that are also erotic, but without any further look at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
didnt work...

it sounded very exiting and the idea kinda turns me on.. but none of this guys stuff worked.. i havent been able to find anything else... anyone know where i can find stuff like this (that works)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
First Time Strip Poker A game of 'I have never' leads to more.in Group Sex
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Welcome to St. George Visiting an island where nudity is mandatory.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories