A Magical Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's give you a quick rubdown." Linda excitedly grabbed the bottle of sun lotion that had been lying on her chair. Duncan giggled as she popped the lid and quickly squirted a large dollop of the cream onto her hands. She always got so excited when she got to freely play with his belly. Duncan was happy to let her go to town.

"Just lie back baby, let me get you all nice and lotioned up." She brought her palms together, spreading the lotion across them, before her hands pressed into his shoulders. She started there, kneading his flesh, as her hands covered him in her cream. She worked her way across his large shoulders, down each arm, feeling his firm biceps and down to his forearms. Not a single part of him was missed, Linda making sure her pregnant husband was completely covered, not a chance of getting sunburnt at all. She moved to his chest, those tight pecs, disappointingly lacking in milk. Her fingers flicked across his nipples, making Duncan moan just slightly from the manipulation. Linda rose up and gave him a kiss on the lips, both of them smiling through their embrace. She kept her hands on his nipples, giving one quick tug on each.

Duncan broke the kiss. "Mmmmmm... fuck..." He groaned; eyes squeezed shut. Linda moved back down, back to his belly, and saw his pants had tightened even further. She skipped past his manhood, as eager as she was to see it, and went down to his feet. The poor things were so large now, swollen and red. Duncan's ankles had disappeared so that his thighs now seemed to go straight to his heels. As happy as he was to be pregnant with triplets, there were still the downsides of pregnancy he had to deal with, and swollen feet and ankles were no exception. Linda rubbed them down, her hands kneading the tender flesh, easing as much of the tension as she could.

"Thank you, baby, you have no idea how that feels. It's been getting a little hard these days to stay on my feet with these three getting bigger every moment." As Linda continued to massage his feet, she saw a quick little movement in his rounded belly. "It's too bad this is a one-time thing I guess. I've kinda gotten used to being like this. Wouldn't mind having another go."

"Well I guess we don't know for certain how this came about." Linda began to work her fingers higher, starting up his calves.

"You know, I've been thinking about that lately. None of the Doctors or Biologists or Gynecologists or anyone we've talked to in the last couple of months can explain it. But I was thinking back, all the way back to our honeymoon. Do you remember that statue- oh God, mmmmmmmm... right there..." Linda had found a particular bad knot in his left calf and was currently working it. Duncan just groaned as he clung to his belly, letting his wife continue to worship him.

"Sorry, what did you say honey?"

Duncan said nothing as Linda moved ever higher, up to his muscular thighs, her hands tracing a path to her ultimate goal. It was time for the grand prize now, the treasure she always craved. Reaching for the bottle of lotion, she squirted some more on her hands, liberally applying it all over her palms. She was going to need it all for that massive round midsection of Duncan's. It was so large it dwarfed everything else by comparison. It was so wonderfully shaped, not distended but perfect and round, the ultimate belly for pregnancy. She cooed softly to herself, Duncan shifting slightly where he lay, as Linda's hands laid right onto the taut skin of his belly. Duncan just moaned again, his eyes closing, as his wife began to massage his body. Her hands glided across his skin, moving slowly and smoothly, up and down along the sides of his gravid abdomen.

She would move in a concentric circle, ensuring all of him got covered in the lotion. She was rewarded with a few little kicks and pokes as she did, happily smiling to herself as the children inside bustled with energy. She ran her hands up onto the top of his belly, having to extend herself up as he was just so pregnant and full now that it was impossible to reach all the way over his taut belly. As she stood up and over him, she saw the line of his Linea Nigra. It was running right through the center of his belly, darker than it had been a few weeks ago, only to be broken in half by his popped-out belly button.

The poor little nub looked so peculiar sitting right on top of him, a little mound atop a great round belly. Linda traced his pregnancy line, starting at the top closest to his chest, letting her index finger run it's course as it went up, up and to the top of his belly, flickering across the little nub which received a little gasp from Duncan. She giggled again, pleased with her reaction from her husband, and continued to go down the other side of his belly. She let her finger trail off as it reached just short of his swimmers. Duncan was unable to see her hand, hidden behind his swollen form, and with a naughty little flick, she ran her finger across his cockhead and quickly down the top of his shaft which was poking obscenely through the material.

Even with the swim trunks separating her finger and his cock, Duncan felt like lightning had hit him. "Oh fuck baby! Don't tease me like that!" Duncan's hips rolled slightly up, thrusting his cock high, as the single stroke from Linda was enough to make him shoot his load straight away. The pregnancy hormones had done a wreck on his libido. He was a man in a desert: he had a giant thirst to quench at all times! Getting himself back under control, he was breathing shallowly and quicker as Linda returned her hands back to his fecund belly, giving him a sultry wink.

His belly roiled underneath her hands now. Experiencing their father's increased heart rate as well as him nearly jumping right out of the chair from Linda's sneak attack, they seemed to be rapidly moving around within him. Duncan grabbed the sides of his own stomach, shushing and cooing to them, in an attempt to settle down his unborn children.

"Easy little ones. Sorry about that. Dad's just a little -- worked up today. Go back to sleep."

"Go back to sleep? Not right now I hope. I wanted to play a little game..."

"Linda, out here? Right now?"

"Why not? You clearly look like you want to play." She motioned down to his now rock hard cock. Duncan, said nothing, merely swallowed in anticipation. Linda had discovered a little trick when she had been playing with Duncan's growing belly back at the start of his third trimester. Back when the triplets had first really begun to move, growing ever bigger within Duncan's stomach. That had been an active time for them, especially in the bedroom. Duncan had been big, but still flexible enough to be able keep up with their night time activities. In Linda's mind, there was no greater sexual image in her mind of she lying on her back, her thighs spread wide, while her pregnant husband rammed his cock right into her dripping snatch, his pregnant belly protruding right too her, so she was able caress it and feel the life inside him as he pumped his seed into her.

In those nights, what had been a pleasant discovery had turned into a regular trick she liked to perform when the mood got going on her poor fruitful husband. With the babies now very active, and with Duncan's stomach bubbling about from all the little kicks and knocks from them inside his belly, Linda placed her hand just under his belly button and below his dome. She was rewarded with a few little bumps from the babies as they recognized her, reaching out to greet her. Never removing her hand, she moved her palm down a bit lower, sliding her hand as she did, and was rewarded with a few more bumps. Linda looked up at Duncan. He was looking down at his belly, unable to see anything, but he had a look on him that was both apprehensive and excited. She slid her hand lower still, the babies still following her, kicking out to feel the firm pressure of her palm.

With a few more movements down his belly, and with the babies responding in kind every time, she was one palm size away from the bottom of his dome, which flared out to his pubic bone and his manhood currently sitting very erect in the prison of the swim trunks. With no hesitation at all, she lowered her hand to the final spot and pressed in. The babies dropped, reaching out to give her the little bump they always did. However as they did so, they dropped right into the floor of Duncan's pelvis, pressing into the little room that was available. Not only did this include his bladder, but also his very sizeable prostate which had become engorged since his pregnancy. His children sat upon it, moving directly over it, rubbing it as they moved within his womb.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Duncan's cock seemed to grow even larger than before. His shorts now strained against his manhood; the pants so tight even his waist band was lifting up off his skin. His pants had dried in the sun since coming out of the pool, so Linda knew the wet spot right on the tip of the fabric was certainly not from water, but pre cum. Duncan just groaned as his belly shuddered from his excitement.

"Oh baby, you know what that does to me. I nearly shot my load right then!"

"That would be a shame wouldn't it? I haven't even had a chance to taste you today..."

"Mmmmmm... well, it has been since last night since I came. You know what pregnancy has been doing to your man here. I'm sure there's a full load for you to taste right nowwwww UUNNNGGGHHH!!"

Linda pressed right below his belly again. His children were right on top of his prostate, pressing down hard enough that Duncan's cock seemed to spasm. It was like an animal was in his pants, his cock twitching, in dire need of release as he cried out into their backyard. Linda dared not do it again. He'd blow his load after only more try. And she didn't want to be cruel. She was a doting wife to her husband, and she was supposed to be doing her best to look after him. She may as well start doing her job.

"I'm sorry about that Duncan, I didn't realize just how pent up you really were! But I'll take care of you now, don't worry. Let's see about getting these pants off you first, that's it... off they go! That's better isn't it, your cock's all free for me!"

It sprang right up, nice and hard in the summer breeze, so much blood pumping through it it had taken on a red color, the tip of his cock purple and thick, oozing traces of pre cum out of it, falling down his shaft. It glistened in the sunlight, a tasty delight all for Linda. She stepped over him now, straddling him and the chair, as she looked down to him. He looked up, his face furrowed in wanton lust. She grabbed her husband's cock with one hand, and with the other she pulled her thong to the side. And with practiced ease she sat down upon him, letting his cock slide right into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Duncan! That's it baby. That's it... oh God you feel so good inside me! God how I've missed that dick inside me.... Mmmmmmm you feel so warm, so hard, you know that's how Mummy likes it... "

She reached down, grabbing his belly as she sat atop him, letting his cock go, her hips not moving yet. Instead she let her hands run over his pregnant form, lost in wonderment of this man, her husband, and the miracle he had been living through for the last few months. Duncan was already close to orgasm, Linda could tell. He kept his gaze on her, unable to move from his weighty bulk let alone that she was sitting on top of him. He would have to wait, at the mercy of this beautiful woman, to ride him into oblivion.

Linda could feel the babies moving. God it felt so powerful to be atop him like this! To be the caretaker of this walking baby maker, a man who was pregnant! The children were safe and comfortable inside him. She began to move her hips now, clinging to that great belly, as she slid her sopping wet cunt up and down his shaft.

"That's it Daddy, that's it, I want you all the way inside me now." Linda bucked her hips up and down him now, working all of his length inside her. He felt his cock throb, thicken, aiming to hit her cervix. Linda didn't relent. She bounced upon him even harder. "God I love having your pregnant cock inside me. I love you so much my pregnant man, my big, so big pregnant man!"

"Oh baby... Oh baby... I'm so close already!"

"Yes baby, that's it! Shoot your hot load inside me! I want my pregnant man to make me pregnant! I want to be pregnant just like you, I want to be pregnant with you! I want us both to have big bellies full of babies! God, GOD THIS IS IT! I'M CUMMING!"

Linda felt herself release, her pussy spasming as she came riding her pregnant husband's cock. Her pussy squirted upon his length, coating it in her own sticky girl cum as she gripped his belly for dear life, crying out her orgasm to the world. Duncan followed suit directly after. He gripped Linda's hips and with all the strength he could muster, thrust once, then another right into her. His hips slammed into her cunt even as he lay on the chair, and spurt after spurt of hot cum splashed inside her, coating her cervix in their fertile fluid.

His cock shot rope after rope of his seed, a greater load from his pregnancy hormones than he had ever produced before getting knocked up. Some of it dribbled out of her snatch even while he was still lodged in there. Linda, spent and exhausted herself, raised one leg and slid off him, cum gushing out of her cunt to splash down onto his torso. Wobbly, she moved herself up next to him, cuddling him, one arm wrapping around his belly as both of them sighed contently, drifting off to sleep in the midday sun.

The pregnant man and his wife lay by the pool, in love, as his belly rumbled from the children playing within his womb. And as Duncan dozed off, snoring peacefully to himself, Linda once again thanked herself silently that they had visited that little fountain in France.

After all, she had taken her husband there on purpose. She guessed they could visit the fountain once more in the future. Or maybe a few more times every year...


12