A Maiden's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Meg goes shopping and has to pay for her goods.
4.3k words
4.11
7.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the hut was in high spirits that morning. They sat down to a hearty breakfast and discussed the best way for Meg to travel to see the Lady of the Valley. At this point Shandalar and Saria entered the hut. Saria was carrying a bag.

"We have a bag you can use to carry your provisions. We will pack some food and water when you are ready to go," said Shandalar.

Shandalar and Saria had shaved their straggly beards and tidied up their hair. They had scrubbed up very well. Saria looked quite the dashing young man, if a little too pretty. It appeared that the curse afflicting the land gave females the bodies of men, but it did not give them male faces. As a result, when the cursed females shaved they revealed their female faces. Saria could not take his eyes off Meg. She looked hot in her brown suede leather outfit.

Moira collected the bag and started packing it with some clothing. He noticed Saria staring and gave him a nudge.

"You look fabulous in that outfit Meg, be careful the men don't get too excited." Moira said while busily packing clothing into the bag.

"Leave some room for food and water, looking sexy will not be helpful if Meg is hungry and thirsty." Shandalar said with a laugh. They all laughed.

"Have a look around our lovely village before you leave. I'm sure our people will be happy to help you with anything you need," said Theoden.

"Before you go anywhere, let me cut and tidy up your hair. It looks such a mess," said Moira before fetching his hair care kit. Moira cut Meg's strawberry blonde hair back to fall around her breasts, getting rid of any split ends and giving her hair a luxurious sheen.

When Meg looked in the mirror she liked what she saw. Her hair now fell just over the top of her breasts, helping to display the fullness of her bosoms, and she had a fringe which made her look prettier.

"Put on the black leather dress for going about town. It is more becoming for town wear." Moira prompted as he handed Meg the shiny black leather dress to try on.

The black dress was one piece and quite tight. It was beautifully soft and stretched to fit her like a glove. At first Meg was embarrassed by how closely it fitted her. Every curve on her young body was being shown. It was laced up the front going from below her belly button to just above her breasts. Meg had to bind the lace tightly to meet the overlap to fully cover her bosoms.

Moira kept preening the dress to make sure it fell properly. It fell not far below Meg's butt cheeks. Meg felt very self conscious about wearing it.

"You look fabulous in that dress. Much better than what I did, believe me, men could not resist me as a young elf when I wore this dress. They will faint when they see you in it," said Moira beaming with pride. "It is a little short because I made the dresses to fit my height, but it looks better on you than it did on me."

"Moira, you sure you want to give me this wonderful dress?"

"What am I going to do with it? Look at me! No one in the village can wear it. All my best work is going to waste. I wish I could give you more, but then you would not be able to carry the bag. Give me a hug." Moira wrapped his strong arms around Meg and held her tightly to him, squashing her tits to his chest.

Moira was excited to see Meg step out in his outfit. Before Meg stepped out the door Moira fussed and fiddled to make sure it fell to his liking. Moira stepped out of the hut with Meg, studying how the dress looked as she walked. He was happy with the wiggle of Meg's hips and the wobble of her bum cheeks. Meg did it better than he ever did as an elf maiden.

"Go take a walk around town. They will want to spoil you but be careful they don't overcharge you on anything you buy. Don't be too hard on the men, they can't help themselves." Moira said with a chuckle.

Moira then lent close to Meg's ear and whispered "you will have noticed that Shandalar and Saria looked quite pretty when they shaved. The females who were converted to men are noticeable as "shemales". They have male bodies, with male chests and penises, but female faces."

"That must be very confusing for the men." Meg whispered back.

Moira nodded "it was difficult to get used to at first. The women (shemales) lost all interest in men. The curse made everyone strictly heterosexual. Shemales grew beards to avoid attracting any men. I dare say some have shaved their beards this morning so that they might look fair to your eyes."

"Oh, I hope I don't disappoint them," said Meg a little anxiously.

"Don't worry, you won't disappoint them. I have tasks to attend to, I'll leave you to wander the village on your own." Moira said with a twinkle in his eye.

The black leather dress and the new haircut made Meg feel sexy. She wondered if it was too much. She discovered she liked showing off her body, she enjoyed being desired. There was a sexuality in being desired which she found stimulating. Nevertheless, Meg did not want too much attention. She kept tugging down the hem of the dress and checking that her front was laced up properly.

While Meg was strolling around the village, she was surprised to see many elves were clean shaven and scrubbed up. They smiled and waved to get her attention. Meg smiled and waved back. She was the largest and only female they had seen in years. She was a larger than life celebrity and sex object.

A crowd of shemales started to follow her around. They started to get very close to her, brushing against her. Meg was not a shy girl, nor was she sexually bashful, but some in the crowd were taking liberties about where they put their hands. She saw a delightful trinket shop and thought it would be a good time to get away from the crowd.

The old trinket shop owner saw her look in the window and he signaled her to enter his shop. The crowd wanted to follow her in, but he shut them out.

"Come in and have a look at my wares, and take a break from the crowd" the old elf said with a smile. "All those people following you were previously females, as men they have not had the opportunity to interact with women. Needless to say, this has made them very curious and frustrated. When a woman becomes a man, she wants to know how it feels to have sex as a man. It has been the most frustrating dilemma in the village."

Meg realized then that she could not stay in the village long and had to move on soon. The shop owner went about shutting the windows so the crowd outside could not look in. The atmosphere in the small shop suddenly began to feel intimate.

Meg cast her eyes around the shop and was dazzled by the quality of the jewelry.

The shopkeeper lit a few candles to give the room a more romantic feel before approaching Meg once more.

"Have a look at this lovely bracelet, pure Elven silver and craftsmanship. Let me put it on your wrist. No obligation to buy." The old elf said as he took Meg's hand and slipped the bracelet on her wrist.

"This bracelet is beautiful. You make such marvelous work. I'm sorry I would never be able to afford your jewelry," Meg said looking disappointed.

"I'm sure you can afford it. I might be able to do you a deal for that bracelet. Come with me to the workshop and we might be able to work something out."

Meg followed the owner to a small room at the rear of the shop. He gestured her in ahead of him. He stepped close behind Meg and reached around her body, 'incidentally' pressing against Meg's bum, and picked up a silver bracelet from the work bench in front of her. "Try this one on. It is not as fine as the one you are wearing, but it is still quality. Let me put it on you."

The owner's adept fingers quickly removed the ornate bracelet from Meg's wrist as his cock desperately pressed against her rear. In the course of reaching around to do this, he managed to also brush his hands against Meg's bouncing bosoms.

"Look how fine the silver is. It looks beautiful on your wrist. You like it?" The shopkeeper's hot words brushed Meg's ear from behind.

Innocently, Meg looked at the bracelet "I'm sorry but I have no money and could not afford anything in your shop" Meg replied wrinkling her nose.

"That's okay, no harm in looking, and admiring, and touching." The shopkeeper said with a quaver in his voice as his eyes studied Meg while she admired the bracelet. He slyly pressed his crotch against Meg's butt once more.

"That bracelet looks so good on your wrists. You can keep the bracelet if you would do one little favor to earn it. You do want the bracelet don't you?" The shopkeeper said in a coarse voice, getting a little excited.

Meg continued to look innocently at the bracelet and feel it as it glistened on her wrist. "It is a beautiful bracelet, but I can't see what I could do to earn it."

The shopkeeper, breathing heavily, now rubbed his crotch more boldly against Meg's round bum cheeks.

Meg now became aware of that slowly expanding penis rubbing against her ass. Her eyes and mouth opened wide in surprise.

"What favor would you want of me?" Meg slowly asked, with her head tilted and an arched eyebrow.

"Miss, I will give you that bracelet, if you just let me touch your breasts. That's all I want. One little touch, surely that's a favor you can give to a lonely old elf like me. That's not asking too much for that bracelet." The shop owner whispered his dirty offer, and in a second, from behind, he darted his hands around and grabbed two handfuls of Meg's tits and pulled her against him.

"Oh you are so wantonly beautiful. A big, hot, luscious, jiggling piece of ass. I want to touch you so much! You are such a beautiful minx. I can't control myself!" The old elf exclaimed while pawing Meg's tits.

Startled, Meg pushed herself away from him and stepped out of the workshop into an adjoining storeroom.

At first confused, Meg then managed to regain her composure. Meg covered her large tits with her hands. It was then that Meg realized that as the only female in this land, she would be able to negotiate a number of situations to her advantage. "No, I want a better one than this" she said stuttering softly.

Heartened, the crafty old elf grabbed a better one. "This is much better. Here take it," he said and looked at Meg anxiously.

Meg studied the bracelet and nodded.

The shopkeeper immediately unlaced the front of Meg's soft black leather dress. Her large gazoongas popped out.

The shopkeeper licked his lips. "Your breasts are so beautiful. Round and plump" he said fervently. He placed both of his tiny hands under Meg's breasts and pinched and pushed them up. His hands then slid up to her shoulders so he could slip the dress straps off.

Meg's breasts bounced free. The old shopkeeper immediately collected a nipple in his mouth.

"Your breasts really are a natural wonder. Even as a woman I would've enjoyed fondling them," said the old elf between licking, sucking and massaging. The force of which had pressed Meg against the wall of that small room.

The world went quiet. "mmm..mmm...mmm...mmm...swosh..swish..slorp" the only sounds were those of the old elf enjoying Meg's bosoms.

Patiently, Meg allowed him to grope and lick her breasts. His saliva was now dripping down her body. Meg looked down and noticed the old elf had lowered his trousers and was masturbating. She looked curiously at how he spat on his hand and pumped his dick. It made a similar sound to the one sucking her breasts did.

Meg's breasts had swelled up and her nipples were erect but she felt she had given him enough of her boobs to fulfill the deal. Meg gently pushed the old elf away "that's enough now. I think I have allowed you your little touch."

The shopkeeper sighed.

"Miss, you are the most magnificent woman I have ever seen. I have an even better bracelet than that, here look at this one. Just play with my manhood until I come. It would be lovely to have a beautiful woman touch it. Here, here, take it." The owner picked another bracelet out of a case and put it on Meg's wrist. He then took her hand and placed it on his hard little dick.

Meg examined the new bracelet before she wrapped her hand around that slippery cock. She tugged it like she would a ram in preparation for breeding. His penis was small but very hard. She liked the look of the bracelet on her wrist as she pulled on his cock. Precum was now leaking on her hand, making it slide easily along the shaft. The owner continued kissing and sucking her tits. Meg did not think it would take long for the old elf to cum.

The shop owner suddenly stopped and looked at Meg pleadingly. "You can have my best bracelet, you will not find a better bracelet in the land. Just let me have you completely as a man. I am not big, it would not inconvenience you. You could sell this bracelet for enough to put a roof over your head. You are so wonderful."

The shopkeeper went quickly to a small cupboard and pulled out a display case. In the case was a fabulous bracelet. "Look at this, it is art for you to enjoy for a lifetime."

Meg was sorely tempted by the offer. This bracelet was dazzling in its beauty. She would have to marry some fat pig or work a lifetime in the fields to get something as fine as this.

Meg felt adept fingers on the laces holding her dress to her waist. Her dress fell to the floor, then her panties followed the dress to the floor. While she was considering the offer, the decision was made for her.

The old elf got on his knees and pressed his sloppy mouth against Meg's hairy pussy. He was ecstatic with the smell and feel. It reminded him of what he used to have, except it was bigger and more luscious. He buried his face in it. It was the best thing he could conceive of doing in his life as a man. He realized how intoxicating the scent of a woman was. He put a couple of fingers in Meg's vagina, like he used to with his own one. It felt so familiar.

He was too excited to dally. He had to shove his cock into that cunt before he came. He was only too aware of how men can be premature.

Meg was impressed with the old elf's technique on her pussy. There was no clumsy prodding or licking the wrong spots. He knew exactly how to press her buttons. He had two fingers caressing the sensitive spot inside of her vagina, while his tongue tasted her clitoris.

Meg was not just being finger fucked. This was an expert bit of masturbation she would not be able to better herself. Meg moaned and groaned with the stimulation. Her tits had swelled up and her nipples were sticking out for attention. Meg closed her eyes and rubbed and pinched her nipples. She did not want him to stop.

However, the old elf hurriedly got to his feet. Meg tried to push him back down to her pussy, but he was being driven by his dick. He got on his tip toes and launched his cock up into the air, but try as he could, his height prevented him from getting his cock to enter Meg's cunt.

"Quickly into the bedroom," he whispered in his hot breath. He took Meg by the hand and led her to an adjoining room. "On the bed, quickly," he said pushing Meg backward.

Meg fell back on the bed. Her bosoms bounced and jiggled, and her thighs fell apart to display her sex. Her feet dangled over the bottom of the bed making it necessary to raise her knees to place the bottom of her feet on the edge of the mattress.

The old elf quickly got on his knees between Meg's raised thighs. Just the thought of having his cock in her wet, swollen cunt almost made him cum. He rubbed the tip of his cock on Meg's labia and clit, just like he used to enjoy when male elves did it to him as a woman. He coated his cock with her juices and pressed on the hot entrance. That big pussy swallowed him up to his balls with ease.

He lay locked between Meg's thighs, two pillars of soft warm flesh cradling him. He slowly pulled back and thrust forward again. It felt good. He ground his cock inside her hole, rubbing against her mound and clitoris. He imagined the sensation she would be feeling. Conveniently, his height placed his face on top of Meg's mountainous tits. He took them in his mouth and sucked and bit them until he have tasted every bit of those bosoms.

Turning his attention to his dick, the old shopkeeper went about pounding Meg's pussy. He was doing Meg long and hard, slamming into her.

Meg wrapped her thighs around him and held him in place. Meg was coasting. He was no bigger than her middle finger.

The shopkeeper was getting tired. He was too old to plough away at Meg's pussy any longer. He needed a tighter hole. He pulled out.

Meg looked down between her thighs in disappointment at the pause in being fucked.

The old elf looked up at her. "Miss, you are magnificent from the front, but I would also like to look at your amazing posterior. Come on, please lie on your stomach."

Meg looked at him puzzled, but turned over on the bed and lay with the curve of her big butt displayed in all its splendor. Although Meg recently had experience with anal sex, she was perturbed at first. Then she thought about the benefits the bracelet would bring her. It was an easy decision. Yep, to be set for life, she would let him fuck her up the ass.

The old shopkeeper excitedly spat on Meg's bum hole, just like his lovers used to spit on his own bum hole. Memories of his sexual escapades as a woman flooded back. For a moment the shopkeeper envisioned sticking his cock into a male bum hole as an alternative. That thought almost made his cock go limp. He quickly banished that image from his mind.

The old elf ran his tiny hands sleazily over Meg's bum cheeks. He rubbed and squeezed them. Softly caressing and teasing her. Then lightly trailing his fingers along her back, over her fleshy mounds and along her thighs.

Meg's body was tingling from the attention. She relaxed her sphincter muscles, enjoying the sensation of the sleazy caresses.

This was the first time the old elf was fucking a woman. He savored the sight of Meg's shapely butt, he could not stop rubbing, squeezing and caressing it, but his cock was starting to sag. He had to do something to become fully erect again. He did what men used to do to him when he was a woman.

He cradled his limp schlong between Meg's bum cheeks and gave it a good sliding rub. He slid his body over Meg's enormous butt cheeks. The heat wafting from her rectum made the rub especially pleasant. The juice on his cock gave the rub a wonderful slippery sensation. It was not long before the old elf was stiff again.

The old elf kept delaying sticking his rod in Meg's shit hole. He was savoring rubbing his nob on her sphincter and sliding it along her butt crack. However, like an eager teen, he knew he was going to cum early.

In a flash he stuck his little dick as far as he could into Meg's wrinkled hole.

Meg gasped. Her muscles reacted by contracting her sphincter, clasping the invading penis. Meg made herself tight. She gripped onto that cock as the old elf started to pull back. The friction was delicious. Meg pressed her nipples and pussy against the mattress, relishing the rub of that soft material against her sensitive parts.

The old elf straddled Meg's thighs, he reached forward, lay on top of her and grabbed her tits. He was now in a good riding position. He hung on to this big soft hot piece of ass and started to pump her rectum. He rode Meg like a jockey. He was shoving his cock in as deep as it could go, it did not feel like he could get it in deep enough. He was straining for more.

He shoved it into that hot shithole balls deep and held it there, grinding Meg's bum until he could feel a tingle travelling along his schlong. His cock seemed to extend itself and get harder until a flood of thick spunk spurted into that rectum. His body shuddered as he emptied his sac into Meg's hot, wet hole. He was gripping tits and pumping bum hole.

12