A Maiden's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Meg journeys through the woods with her elf scout.
5.6k words
4.23
4.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had left the Elven village Saria stepped ahead of Meg. "Follow me Miss. We can make good time taking a short cut we use when hunting."

Meg was out in the woods. It was very relaxing. Saria walked ahead of Meg, but going up hills Saria was slow and would often fall behind Meg. Meg thought this was due to her having a longer stride than the shorter elf. In any case he always caught up to her at the top of the hill.

When they reached a stream, Saria suggested they have a wash to freshen up before they had a bite to eat.

Meg removed her clothes and went into the water for a quick dip. For the sake of modesty, Saria had washed further up the stream. He returned looking refreshed.

"I've found a lovely apple tree. We can pick some apples later," Saria suggested as he unpacked some cooked meat and bread. He picked out a mound of grass to settle on for their meal.

"Yes, some apples will be good after this meal" agreed Meg, speaking with a mouthful of bread and meat.

"We are making good time but we can't stop here long. We should reach the road early tomorrow," Saria said staring at Meg chewing her food.

Meg looked at Saria and was surprised to realize how pretty he was. Short blonde hair, pretty green eyes. "My goodness", Meg thought to herself "I'm looking at a young teenage girl. Does his boyfriend still find him attractive?"

Having quickly finished their food, Meg and Saria gathered their bags and walked along the bank of the stream until they reached an apple tree. It was loaded with ripe apples. They picked a few apples and popped them in the bags. There were apples which were too high for Saria to reach easily so Meg clambered up a branch to pick them and hand them down to him. As she did so she caught Saria looking up her skirt. Suddenly it all made sense, Saria had been walking behind her so he could ogle up her skirt.

Meg smiled to herself. He wasn't doing any harm. He was her age and would get just as horny as she does. She decided she would tease him. Whenever they were walking up a hill Meg would lean over to give him a glance of her butt and occasionally would even stoop down to pick up a daisy and give him a big show of her rear end. She could imagine how that made his cock twitch. She did that a few times whenever Saria was behind her.

It was getting late in the day and Saria was in a permanent state of arousal. "We don't have far to go," Saria said with a little disappointment in his voice. "The road is just on the other side of that hill. We should probably stop here for the night and you can travel down the road tomorrow. You should be at the Lady's manor tomorrow afternoon."

They camped for the night. Meg built a fire while Saria took out the rest of the meat and bread he had packed.

Curious about Saria, Meg asked, "Saria, when you were a maiden, how often did you and your boyfriend, you know, have sex?"

Saria fidgeted with the food. "I was very young at the time. My boyfriend and I would cuddle a lot, but we never had sex. Elves are very sexual so I was going to engage in sex, but before I could do it, I was changed to a boy. As a boy, I have had no female partner and I don't want sex with a boy," Saria said wrinkling his nose.

Saria looked at Meg. "Did you have sex with your boyfriends? I'm sure you would've had plenty of boyfriends."

Meg rolled her eyes. "I've never had any boyfriends. I was stuck out in a remote farm. I hardly saw any boys. I was eventually promised to a Lord, but we were attacked by brigands before I could be taken to the manor. So you've never had sex as a man or woman?" Meg asked Saria.

Saria gave a heavy sigh. "The village is excited that your coming will result in the curse being lifted, but I would've liked to have experienced sex as a man. Errr..not that I mean for you to have sex with me." Saria turned his face away, embarrassed.

"I think women get more out of sex. When you get to be a woman again, you'll see." Meg grinned.

"Does your boyfriend still find you attractive?" Meg asked awkwardly. "You are very pretty."

"Thank you. Err..he does still find me pretty, but the curse has put a block on same sex coupling. I don't find him sexually attractive. At first we thought we might be able to, you know, put his thing in the other place. I even tried to put it in my mouth, but our bodies and minds rejected all attempts. We couldn't even bear to kiss or hug each other. It was a repulsive experience. I grew a beard so that I would not look pretty to men." Saria said with a shudder.

"I'm sorry to hear that. The people of this land must be very frustrated and unhappy."

"We are used to it now and have found ways to compensate." Saria responded looking away.

"How old were you when you were with your boyfriend?"

"I was 16 years. I'm now 18 years. How old are you Meg?" Saria asked, sizing up Meg as a prospective girlfriend.

"I'm 19 years. I do look older because I am an early bloomer. But I'm only 19, we are really the same age," Meg replied like a teen not wanting to spoil her chance of getting a boyfriend.

After the meal they each had an apple before retiring to their bedding.

Saria could not sleep. He kept visualizing Meg's gorgeous butt as she walked up the hills and embankments. Yes, that was good ogling. Her tits were pretty good too. Lying wrapped up in his bedding he had a hardon. He decided he had to have a wank to be able to get to sleep. A young man's cock always seems to get stiff at awkward times. Meg was lying on the other side of the fire. He had to turn away from her and slyly tug himself so he did not make any noise.

Meg could hear him having a tug. He was a little younger than her and inexperienced with knowing how to make it with a woman. Meg had never had any experience with making moves on boys. She wanted Saria to move on her, like his father did. She listened to Saria masturbating until he came. Meg tossed about, casually rubbing her pussy until she fell asleep.

Meg woke up at the break of dawn. Saria was already up. He looked refreshed. He had remade the fire and had unpacked more food for breakfast.

Meg and Saria said very little that morning. They looked at each other while having breakfast. Saria was fantasying Meg was his girlfriend. She was a little older and taller and larger, he was dizzy with desire for her. He had not felt such desire since he was made a boy.

Meg had had no experience with boys while growing up. She never had a boyfriend. All her sexual experiences had come to her in recent days. She was still learning how to use her female wiles to get her man. She wouldn't mind Saria fucking her. Like all teens, she was weighing up Saria as her boyfriend. He looked cute.

After breakfast they set off up the hill. This may be the last time they are together. There was a sense of desperation between the teens, which made the atmosphere tense.

Once more Saria fell behind Meg as they walked up the hill. There was something strange about this hill. Meg was feeling a tingling sensation wash over her, it kept coming and going. She thought it was related to the adrenaline rush she got knowing Saria was perving up her skirt. She liked that feeling. It felt dirty and sexy.

The higher up the hill Meg went the more intense the tingling became. Her body was telling her to increase her level of exhibitionism. She wanted a bigger buzz. Meg went behind a tree to empty her bladder. She had an idea of how to get a bigger buzz, she did not put her panty back on, instead she slyly slipped it into her bag. Saria waited for her to finish her nature call.

Meg's body felt alive, confident and exhilarated. As soon as she could, Meg leaned forward and gave Saria a peak at the curve of her butt. That would make him wonder if she was wearing a panty.

Saria had noticed more bum cheek was being shown that ever before. It made him quite excited. He started to duck down to try and get a better look. He kept scooping down or stumbling over. Meg was not far from the top of the hill when she stopped to pick a daisy. She bent over slowly and stayed bent over, showing her bare rear end. Her wrinkled butt hole and pussy were on display. Saria nearly came in his pants.

Meg smiled when she straightened up. She wondered how Saria was coping, until she noticed she herself was aroused. Her nipples were aching to be rubbed. She turned around and saw Saria had a huge bulge in his pants. He looked cute.

Her face flushed. She turned around and continued walking up the hill. Rubbing her breasts as she did so. She was going to have an orgasm if this kept up.

When Meg reached the top of the hill, she was quite fatigued and tense with lust. She reached out her left arm to lean on a tree for a rest. In her fatigue, she misjudged the distance and fell against the tree. She was at the base of the tree on her hands and knees. She looked down at the soil beneath her and noticed some desire moss. It explained why she felt so wanton walking up this hill.

Saria quickly came up behind Meg to pick her up. He grabbed Meg's hips in his strong young hands to lift her. Meg was trying to get up at the same time. This resulted in a clumsy collision where her bare buttock met the stiff bulge in Saria's trouser. The feeling felt fabulous for both. Instinctively, Saria pressed his trouser baton between Meg's bum cheeks. He kept pressing his stiff cock against Meg's bum, sliding it along her crack.

Together, they fell back on the dirt at the base of the tree. Meg did not move. She froze in place on her hands and knees. She bent over further, it lifted her skirt over her bum.

Saria hesitated. He had Meg in a good position. His cock was in a good position. He faked falling on top of Meg again. She had lowered her torso for him. This time his hands ended up on the earth, on either side of Meg's arms, propping his body over her. He managed to spread his legs so that he was straddling her from behind.

Saria slyly dry humped Meg's butt crack a few times. He felt her soft, large and firm butt cushioning his hard cock. Saria did not want to get off. He pivoted his balls on Meg's bum and dry humped her butt crack more vigorously.

"Ooo.." Meg cooed as she positioned her rear so that the sliding dick would rub against her clitoris. They were behaving like two excited teens. They wanted to do it, but were too excited to go about it with any cohesion.

Meg wanted Saria to undo her garments and do some foreplay. But Saria was like a bull at the gate. He just wanted to mount her. The sooner he could get his cock in the better. Saria had not even tried to undo the laces on her skirt. Meg's top was still strapped in place. Meg had learned a lot over the last two days, she had to take control.

Saria was the first male Meg wanted to fuck. Up until now, her sexual experiences had been of men wanting to fuck her. She was hot to fuck this pretty boy. She wondered if this was due to the affect of the desire moss.

"Wait. Saria. Let's go there" gasped Meg, pointing to a patch of long grass, away from the desire moss.

Saria quickly scrambled to the long grass. His pretty face staring at Meg, his mouth opened like a girl's. Meg suddenly had the sensation she was about to fuck some horny teenage girl.

Saria was ecstatic he was about to fuck a sex goddess. He grabbed Meg's head as she came near him and he pulled her mouth to his. His hot tongue went looking for her mouth. It was like he was having his first kiss. Her mouth opened for his tongue. He was in.

Meg felt Saria's tongue on hers. His tongue was sloppy and excited. It was Meg's first real kiss. She tried to reciprocate as best she could. She sucked and pursed her lips over Saria's invading tongue. Meg wondered if she was doing it right and whether she was a good kisser. Saria seemed to be enjoying what she was doing with his mouth.

After a short session of 'horny teen' kissing and groping, Meg pushed Saria away. He sat back on his behind, his legs spread apart.

Meg unlaced her top and released her bosoms. She slid the top off her shoulders showing off a big round pair of hooters, topped off with a couple of big round nipples. Saria eyes popped out. Saria used to have a pair of those, but they weren't as spectacular as Meg's.

He reached forward and gently covered them with his hands. He massaged and played with them, just like he used to do with his own. He pinched and pulled the nipples and massaged the sensitive underside. Meg felt as if she was doing it to herself. This gave Meg great confidence about this tryst.

Breathing heavily, Meg looked at Saria's crotch. She reached over and undid his trouser buttons. Pulling off his trousers, she saw he had lost his erection while they fooling around.

Saria's penis looked small with a prominent foreskin. Meg wrapped her index finger and thumb around it and tugged it tentatively. It started to expand slowly. Meg continued giving it little pumps. It started to get longer and thicker. The tip was starting to push through the foreskin. Meg was fascinated with the erection, she locked

her index finger and thumb around the ridge of the knob. She centered her little pumps on the ridge.

Saria's cock just kept growing longer. The knob stretched out and pushed its head out the top of the foreskin, the foreskin quickly surrendered and collected behind the ridge, leaving a round knob to proudly jut out at the front.

It was more than long enough for Meg to wrap her hand around now. It kept getting longer and fatter. The throbbing cock in her hand made Meg excited. Her pussy started to become wet, saliva gathered in her mouth. That dick became harder, it became straighter. Meg kept giving it her rapid little tugs flicking the knob ridge.

Saria had one of those straight cocks. No bends or bumps. Just one long white pole. Meg was surprised at how big that dick had become. He was very long and but not fat. He had a longer dick than his dad.

Meg focused on that dick and licked her lips. She thought about what to do next. She leant over the tip and let some spittle drip out of her mouth. Her pumping hand collected the spit and allowed her to slide along the shaft making a slurping sound.

Meg leant forward a little more and licked the tip of Saria's knob. Saria lay back on the grass with his eyes closed. Meg ran her tongue along the shaft. She licked the tip once more, then she let the tip of his cock push her lips apart and enter her mouth.

Saria groaned. He lay back on the grass, his head facing the sky.

Meg smiled, she was proud she was doing it right. She kept pumping her mouth on Saria's long meatpole and added a little more saliva to the shaft so that it made a slurping noise.

Meg ran her tongue along the shaft and then slid the cock back into her mouth as far as she could go. She could only go half the length before gagging. To her amazement, that cheeky schlong started to grow even longer and thicker. Meg pumped that wang with her mouth, saliva dripping along the shaft. Once more she gave it a deep throat. It made her eyes water and she gagged. Breathing heavily, she needed to go to the next step.

Meg slipped off her skirt and straddled Saria's hips. She slid Saria's long dick along her wet pussy crack. She developed a good rhythm grinding her pussy on his cock. With her sex juices coating his shaft, she leaned forward and lowered her gazoongas onto Saria's face. He wrapped his arms around her midriff and pulled those flesh globes towards him, burying his face in tits. He now understood when boys obsessed over tits.

Meg pressed her tits on his grateful face. He caressed them with his tongue and lips. Meg then slid her body down, bringing her mouth in line with Saria's face. What a pretty face that was.

Meg dropped her mouth over his lips; she stuck her wet tongue into his mouth. She mauled him. Licking and sucking his mouth. She wanted to bite him, but she had to settle for sucking and caressing his lips and tongue.

Saria's old instincts almost had him wrapping his thighs around Meg.

"You are so pretty" Meg said and then wished she had not said it.

"Thank you" said Saria appreciatively before grabbing Meg to him and devouring her mouth. He wanted to eat her. He cupped his hands around Meg's fleshy bum cheeks and coaxed her body higher. Meg slid her body higher, her tits returned to his mouth. He gave it a cursory lick and suck and continued to coax Meg higher. Meg's belly was now in his face and a hot cunt was hovering over his chest.

Meg got the picture. She looked down at that pretty face, she wanted to fuck it. She shuffled on her hands and knees and brought her steamy pussy up to Saria's mouth.

Saria had never been this close to a woman before. He looked closely at her sex before taking a deep sniff of her odor. He raised his face and placed his lips on her labia. His tongue flicked at the entrance.

Meg's body instinctively humped forward as her vagina muscle contracted.

Saria clasped her hips and pulled her down on his face as he stuck his tongue up into her sex.

"Arr.." Meg gasped as she humped her cunt onto Saria's mouth. Meg's face lifted, her eyes closed, she let her hips collapse onto Saria's face but quickly raised herself for fear of suffocating him. She positioned her pussy at a height to receive Saria's attention.

Saria did not want the pussy to pull away from him. He wanted to be engulfed by that cunt. He wanted that cunt to fuck his mouth. He licked his lips before grabbing Meg around her waist and shoving his tongue deep into her vagina. His nose pressed against Meg's clitoris bud, her scent smeared his mouth.

"Mmmm.." Meg groaned as she pressed her crotch against that mouth. She arched her back and found a position to move against that wet tongue. She slowly pumped that mouth, feeling the tongue lap at her hole. Meg's juices were hot and flowing.

Saria mouth was generating a lot of saliva. What spit he did not pack into that pussy dripped down his chin. He rested his head on a pillow of grass and let Meg fuck his mouth. She was doing a very good job of it.

Meg's hips moved back and forth on Saria's slippery mouth. She opened herself up to get as much of that tongue inside her as she could. She moved her hips to have that wet tongue track her pussy from top to bottom. The tingle in her vagina prompted her to speed up her movement. That tingle was building up as Meg moved faster. It was as if she was riding a horse, her hips undulating back and forth in time with the horse's canter.

Saria felt like a dog licking a bitch's crotch. He sensed Meg was getting more excited and this encouraged him to increase the speed of his tongue flicking her pussy. He wanted to bring her on. He wanted her to smother his face. His dick had gone down a little but that was not his focus. He held Meg's hips and nuzzled and prodded her pussy.

Meg felt the tingle in her cunt build up. She pressed harder against Saria's mouth. Her hips moved faster and faster, coating that mouth with her juice. Her muscles started to tense up. She could feel her pussy contracting and expanding. She could not move, she could only hold her cunt around Saria's tongue. Meg felt it was her finest hour.

Meg's orgasm caused her to lose control of her body. She collapsed on Saria, grinding her hot wet crotch on his mouth. She did not care if Saria was gasping for air. She was going to fuck his mouth good. She rode him hard.

Saria was in bliss. His face was covered in Meg's sex. He looked up at Meg's torso, planted on his face. He reached up and squeezed her swaying tits, as Meg squished on his mouth.

When Meg's muscles eased, she sidled down Saria's body and kissed him gently. He reeked of pussy. She wanted more of him. She straddled his hips and planted her bosoms on his face. She mopped her juices from his face with her tits.

12