A Maiden's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg now wanted the main meal. She pressed her wet pussy on Saria's cock. The heat and wetness allowed her to easily slide her labia on the shaft. It did not take long for Saria's dick to get hard again. That long dick was now half way up Meg's stomach as she slid on it. She hugged Saria to her body as she slid her wet labia on his cock.

Saria buried his face in the mounds of tits. He sucked and squeezed those tits, like they were his own. He hugged her to him, he did not want to let her go.

Meg arched her back and raised her cunt. She reached down and collected Saria's cock in her right hand. She then guided her pussy to the hot rubbery tip and slowly lowered herself on it. She settled with half the length in her vagina before starting to pump it.

Saria's wish had been fulfilled. He was eventually getting to fuck a female. He pushed up to meet Meg's pump and shoved his cock all the way in up to her cervix.

"Oophff.." Meg moaned from the deep penetration. It hurt. She wanted to raise herself a little more to adjust the amount of penetration but Saria had wrapped his arms around her waist, locking her down.

Once Saria felt he had enough purchase he slowly pushed back and forth. There was no escaping that long cock. His shaft was coated with juice and was sliding up into Meg. He pumped her with short strokes. There was no need for him to go balls deep, there was plenty of cock in Meg's sex to keep him hard.

Meg felt good once she had adjusted to the length. There was no danger of that cock slipping out in the pumping. The caress of the dick was extensive along the depth of her vagina. Each short stroke stimulated a large section of her sex. There was no need for long strokes. Meg simply hunched over, with her bosoms in Saria's face and let him pump her.

Saria was very excited. This was more intense than any masturbation he had done. He was pumping into Meg with a steady rhythm. When he needed a rest he would stop and kiss and suck Meg's erect nipples, while she humped his cock. They had a beautiful technique going.

That long cock was close to bringing Meg to her second climax. The tingling of her nipples and clitoris combined to make her slam down on the cock. She took it up to the hilt. It pressed against her cervix as she shuddered and ground against Saria's balls. It was like she was riding a stallion.

Saria was aware of how many times a woman could come. He could feel Meg coming again. Meg's second orgasm aroused him even more as this time it was on his cock. A jolt of energy rushed through his loins. He sped up his pumps to a frantic pace.

"Ooo..ooo" Meg cooed as her head dropped and her body cupped Saria.

Saria's balls tightened and the calves of his legs stretched out as he pushed his cock up and deep into Meg. He held her against him. His face looking to the side, with Meg's bosoms pressed against the side of his head.

Meg felt the deep penetration. She tightened her vagina and gave him a couple of pumps.

Saria's cock shuddered "sffftt...ssfftt..sppff" he started to unload his sac into Meg's cunt. His hot semen hit her cervix and trickled back down his shaft as he held himself up inside her.

His crotch twitching and convulsing in her sex hole. He kept pumping Meg. The horny teen was still hard. He wanted to try another position. He got up and kneeled behind Meg. She placed herself in the doggy position.

Saria rubbed the tip of his cock on her labia majora. A stream of his spunk was seeping out of Meg's sex hole. He moved his knob into the labia minora and bathed it in his sperm. He stuck his cock back in with a splosh. The sensation was warm and slippery.

Meg's longer heavier thighs positioned her pussy above his dick. Saria grabbed Meg's hips and fucked upwards into her cunt, causing the jizz in the hole to squirt out.

Meg loved the feel in her wet sloppy cunt. Saria was fucking her in a mid tempo. The semen in her vagina made a slorping noise. It was a noisy fuck.

Saria was kneeling between her thighs. He grabbed Meg by her hips; leant back and started slamming his cock up into that hot cunt.

Meg wanted it faster and harder. She spread her thighs, to lower the target for Saria. This enabled Saria to pick up his pace. He could now bang Meg's vagina in a horizontal angle. He was also going deeper.

He gave her a couple of hard slams. Yes, he was in all the way. He held it there until Meg squirmed forward to take the pressure off her cervix. He had found his depth. He pulled back and settled into a steady rhythm. Meg was gasping and squealing.

Meg played with her jiggling bosoms while she was being fucked from behind. She decided she would also like to touch herself lower down. She reached underneath with her right hand and gave her clit a familiar rub. This felt very good, it added an additional dimension to the pleasure of having a dick in her pussy. She turned her head and looked back at pretty Saria. Saria's mouth was open as he focused on the delight of having his dong in Meg's cunt. He smiled at her while giving her a good rogering.

Yes, Saria was doing very well rogering Meg. His cock was hard and he wondered what it would have felt like being fucked with a cock like this when he was a girl. His reflections came to an end when he felt his nerve ends tingling. His crotch started to twitch faster. He started pumping Meg frantically. He felt inspired.

Saria stood up and his wet juice covered cock came out of Meg's pussy with a plop. He quickly pressed his hot springy dick on Meg's bum hole and pushed. His dick bent a little before plunging into Meg's bum hole.

" Oww!" Meg exclaimed and looked back at him before placing her head in the long grass in front of her. There was enough lubricant on his dick not to burn her hole, but she would have liked it going in slower.

Meg's bum hole was tight. Saria had to slow down and do short strokes. He marveled at Meg's big round bum. It was the biggest bum he had ever seen. He played his hands over the cheeks and gave them a squeeze. His pumping of Meg's sphincter had loosened it up. He held onto Meg's hips and pushed his dick deeper.

Meg winced, but that friction in her back passage gave intense pleasure, which coursed along her nerve ends to her clitoris. Meg reached for her clit once more and gave it a good rub. Some semen trickled out of her vagina and collected in her labia minora. Meg collected that jizz in her middle finger and stuck her finger into her cunt. She then put her index finger in and massaged her pussy passage. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips.

Saria had managed to push his cock all the way into Meg's back hole. He then slowly pulled it back, giving Meg a delightful digital caress in her rectum. He pushed forward again, this time he lay on Meg's back, his head resting between her shoulders while he reached under her and grabbed two handfuls of her tits. Pivoting his cock in her rectum, Saria continued pumping and grinding his cock into Meg's bum hole.

Meg lowered her head onto the grass. The pumping of her rear end was pushing her body lower, to the extent that she was almost lying flat on her stomach. Eventually Meg was lying pressed against the soft grass. Her fingers buried in her hot wet vagina.

Lying flat on top of Meg's back, Saria straddled Meg. He gripped Meg between his thighs, feeling the curve of her bum cheeks pressing against his stomach. He was now able to ride all of Meg's mounds and curves as he shagged her ass. He was shoving his long cock into Meg with long hard strokes. It made Meg's flesh quiver as he slammed into her.

Meg arched her back to give him better penetration of her rectum, and also to enable her wicked fingers to slide into her slurping cunt. Meg's pussy was a hot steamy mess. All her juice and the semen had enabled her to stick three fingers up her cunt. Her pussy was getting just as big a fuck as her ass.

Meg felt a tingle in her rectum. It flowed to her sphincter. It triggered her sphincter to contract and grasp Saria's dick. The caress of the dick in her bum sent a tingle to her clitoris. Meg's fingers caught the tingle in her clitoris and rubbed it to encourage it to flower. The tingle then travelled to her tits, pressed against the soft grass. Meg moaned and pushed her three wicked fingers deep into her wet pussy.

The muscles contracting around Saria's cock took control of him. He found himself pumping Meg's bum frantically. He was really giving it to her. It was like he could not unload his balls fast enough.

He could feel Meg coming. The intensity shot out of his cock "Ssfftt...shfft..shfft" he pumped that fleshy mound as hard as he could. All the spunk left in his sac was sprayed into Meg's rectum. He could not stop coming. His rigid body held his rigid cock deep in her ass. His eyes closed, he collapsed on Meg's rump. His dick was sore.

Meg's clenched sphincter held his cock inside her bum until he started to go limp. Breathing heavily, she did not move. Her body was resting on the grass. A slight breeze was blowing. She unlocked her feet from Saria's calves.

"Aaahh.." Meg groaned as Saria pulled his cock out, a string of jizz dripping off the tip of his dick. A stream of jizz flowing out of Meg's anus.

Meg felt wonderfully relaxed. She rolled over onto her back and stretched her body out as she looked up at the overcast sky. It was going to rain and wash the forest clean.

Saria lay beside Meg. A happy look on his face. "I wish you were my girlfriend" Saria blurted out, almost ruining the moment.

"I hope that the next time I see you, you will be a beautiful young girl once more. At that time I don't think you will want to couple with me" Meg said with a smile.

After a short rest, the travelers dressed and walked down to the nearby dirt road. "Come and visit us again" Saria said hopefully as he gave Meg a farewell hug.

"I will" Meg said, not knowing if she would ever be able to return to the elf village. She collected her bags and went on her way.

12