A Maid's Tail Ch. 04: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for her, there was only one uniform on offer for this job, and so she took a little care not to get her dress dirty as she packed more books away. All the while, thoughts of the necklace swirled about her head and she silently kicked herself for not tearing through the entire house while Sylvia was off doing whatever it is she did when she wasn't sexually assaulting the help.

Kim smirked at that thought, if only briefly as she broke out the dusting equipment and began to clean the shelves she'd just stocked. Top to bottom, one after another until she was nearly done. A flicker of something glimmered in the shadow of one of the book cases at the end of the row when she got done with a stack and she squatted down to check on it. Something under the book case glittered. It looked like. . .

Like gold.

Kim smiled as she turned her head flat against the floor and reached for it, digging her finger tips under the lip. "Hello there. . ." While vaguely aware of it, she had no idea how much she looked like a cat pawing for a trinket just out of reach- her curvacious rear end was presented upward to anyone who happened to walk by the open door.

And walk by they did. "Hello there. . ." Elliot's voice echoed her words a second later. Kim jumped, wheeled on him and blushed deeply at his smile. "Horizontal stripes fit you well. . ." He smirked. "And I like the hole for the tail, that's clever."

Kim coughed and smoothed out the pleats of her skirt, looking away. "Ah. . . Yeah-" proper. Be proper. "Yes, well. It seemed the best way to do things, mister McKenna. Have a good day?"

Elliot crossed his arms, watching her fidget for a few seconds before she pushed off the doorframe. "I did, how about you?"

Oh, you know, getting assaulted by your wife. Having a kid try to pull my tail out. The usual. Kim smirked privately. "It's been an interesting day."

"Glad to hear- this looks good, by the way. Would you mind clearing a spot for the chair? I'd like to have desert in here."

"Ah. . . sure- I mean, yes, of course."

"Great, thanks."

Dinner came and went as expected; the McKennas ate while Kim stood by waiting to tend to their every need and desire- and while she didn't mention it, Kim was sure she had an idea of how to get the necklace from under the book case.

That, however, would have to wait until tomorrow.

After dinner Elliot filled a bowl with some ice cream and motioned Kim to follow him to the study. Sylvia glanced after them but didn't seem interested in commenting, even if she looked ready to. Almost as if she knew something was going to happen and was content to let it. Maybe it was about the necklace.

"Is something the matter?" Kim ventured.

"That depends. . ."

Uhoh.

Elliot lead her deeper into the room and sunk into the high backed chair, kicking his feet up on a nearby box. Kim saddled up beside the chair, looking at him curiously. "Do you enjoy this job?"

"Ah. . . Well, mist-"

"Elliot."

"Elliot," Kim said softly. "It's not without it's perks? Uhm. It's different."

He took a spoon full, bobbing his foot thoughtfully. "It occurred to me earlier that we never discussed your pay. So, I'm thinking, perhaps we should do that at some point soon."

"Oh, well. Yes, I suppose so."

"Tell you what, write a number on a piece of paper and bring it in with you tomorrow, we'll talk it over. . ."

Something in his voice suggested a certain finality, like the discussion was over. Kim dampened her lips and dared a quite 'sure' as she knelt down. "There was something I wanted to ask you about, if I may?"

"With that kind of attitude, you can ask me anything you want."

Kim swallowed, unsure of how she was even going to phrase her question until it was spilling from her lips: "Has your wife always been so. . . aggressive?"

Elliot considered her for a long moment, brow arched as he cleared his spoon with laborious strokes of his broad tongue. When he was done with the spoon he set it back in the bowl and leaned against the opposite side of the chair. "Some would say its part of her charm. Why, does she make you uncomfortable?"

"Uh. . . N- No. No, mister McKenna." Silently, she added. She terrifies me. Her smile looked genuine enough, Kim was sure.

"You know what I think. . ." Elliot reached out for her as though it was the most natural thing in the world and stroked her hair back playfully, down her shoulders. Then his hand continued to travel down her back in one slow pet that didn't stop until he touched the base of her spine. They looked at one another for a moment and he reached up and repeated the petting. This time, however, his fingers were much firmer, more sure.

Kim felt her body melting under his fingers- it'd been so long since anyone paid her any kind of attention and between the two of them, she could have lost herself easily- hell, she was ready to right then and there. She licked her lips and sunk her teeth into her lower lip, eying him. What was he expecting of her?

"I think she scares you," he leaned in to share the secret they both knew. "I think you like it."

"M- Maybeyes." Kim turned her head into his hand when he petted her again. "Maybe I do. . ."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." He stroked her hair back again, cupping her jaw. "Tell me, when was the last time someone told you how beautiful you were?"

Kim looked away as heat flared up her cheeks.

"Well, you are. . . I'm glad we hired you." He leaned into her space, inch by inch melting her resolve as he drew nearer, breath slow and steady while his fingers ran down her back- right to the crest of her ass. He looped her tail around his finger, brought his other arm around her shoulder and in a soft whisper, he murmured. "We like having you here, Kimberly. . ." He pulled gingerly on her tail, spreading her anus around the girth of the plug holding it in.

Kim whimpered in his ear. There was no escape, even if she wanted to, she couldn't move, such was the strength of his demand and power. There was only one thing she could do; she mewled.

"Mmm. . . Someone likes that."

"M- M- Mister McKnenna-" Kim barely stammered, fighting for every breath. She pushed herself against the side of the chair, smooshing her breasts against the fabric and letting out the tiniest of moans. Just for him. If it wasn't his wife, it was him- god why were they so demanding.

"You do such good work, kitten. You deserve a treat."

Kim clenched her ass, sucking the plug inward to the base. Elliot wasn't about to give up just yet, though. He pulled, pulled. Fought the tension in his maid's body, spreading her little virgin anus open to the girth of the plug. Stars exploded across her vision- the secret nature of it, the thought that at any second Sylvia would catch them was enough to make Kim push him away. But she didn't push. The curvy catgirl mewled helplessly as he took the plug to its thickest point and eased it back in, teased it back out a little, then back in. Kim struggled to breathe, only managing to draw in Elliot's powerful essence in which she buried her face. "Imagoodgirl- agoodkitty."

"Mmmm," His purr of satisfaction sent Kim's heart racing even harder. She sighed and mewed.

Elliot played with the plug a little more, easing in and out- when he stopped, Kim huffed a moan into the crook of his neck and slumped forward. "Keep up the good work, Kim. . . We'll do this again."

Wasn't he going to finish it? She was ready for it! She wanted to see where this new form of enticement would take her- how could he not-

No.

She had to be a good maid. A good kitten.

There was no play for selfishness in her job. She sighed deeply. "Y- Yes mast-. . ."

"Say it."

Kim was blushing the brightest crimson when she acknowledged her place in their relationship. "Yes, master."

12