A Major Milestone

Story Info
Vacation in paradise leads to a torrid threesome.
1.2k words
54.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers

The following story is completely fictional. Any similarities between any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*

Every relationship undergoes key pivotal points in its evolution. Casual dating transitions to an exclusive arrangement. Exclusivity begets genuine feelings of love. Love ushers in cohabitation: a combining of lifestyles and possessions, a bold declaration that the pairing has a sense of permanence, and a testing ground for matrimony. Of course, there are sexual acts as well that serve as major milestones in a relationship. The exploration of fantasy and sharing a "first" builds trust and intimacy and signals a stronger, more tangible bond.

For Tammy and Robert, their three-year relationship was about to turn the corner into un-chartered territory. The plans were made, the date was set, the cable had been cut off . . . all the details were in place for Robert to make the move from Georgia to Florida to create a new home for himself under the same roof as his beautiful queen and soulmate. He was nervous about what the big change might bring but completely confident in his decision. In anticipation of the big move and as a special gift to Tammy, he planned a surprise get-away, week-long vacation to Exuma, Bahamas Grand Isle Villas. It was a luxury resort that had every amenity one could ever want or hope for: a free form pool with a swim-up bar, a private chef for in-villa dining and most importantly, a crescent-shaped white sand beach that was created by God for the sole purpose of rest and relaxation and soaking up the sun. It was his way of saying, "Tammy . . . I'm so in love with you. Thank you for completing me," and to set a peaceful, relaxing stage before movers, boxes, and disorganization reigned supreme. They had seven whole days with none of the pressures and stresses of fixed interests rates or balloon payments or doctors and insurance companies making demands that were fiscally impossible. In their Caribbean hide-a-way, they could even be free of those pesky nuisances of being in an interracial relationship that were subtle but taxing irritants.

From the moment their plane landed, they soaked up every decadent and hedonistic experience they could. There wasn't a massage, spa treatment, or beverage they didn't sample. Robert worked on his all-over tan, opting to do a little bit of nude sunbathing. Tammy was more than happy to assist in applying suntan oil, which ended up serving as lubricant for a heated round of anal sex one afternoon, in full view of passengers on a sailboat that was anchored slightly off-shore. There was no shame or embarrassment to be felt, they were a couple taking advantage of paradise and living with no regrets.

By day four, Tammy was ready to venture out to do some shopping. They combed the tiny streets of Exuma, in search of the perfect gifts to take home to friends and family. The Peace and Plenty Gift Shop had such an inviting name, it was virtually impossible not to go in.

"Welcome to Peace and Plenty, is there something in particular that you are looking for today?" The voice came from the shop owner as she came out from behind the counter to greet the pair face to face. She was breathtaking—and quite willing to share lots of intimate details about her life in a very short period of time. Raised in Brazil, her name was Kia and it seems her mother was half French and Spanish and her father was half Kenyan and Indian. She ended up on the island after having gone on vacation with an ex-boyfriend and falling in love with the place and making the decision never to leave. She purchased the shop for a steal after Hurricane Andrew and never looked back.

Tammy began moving around the shop in complete ease and comfort. Robert was content to just watch the two chat and browse. It was more than apparent that the ladies were getting along like long lost friends who'd been reunited. Kia proclaimed, "Here, you absolutely must try on this bikini, it will look fabulous on you." She pulled Tammy behind a small partition that was cordoned off to create a make shift fitting room. They seemed to be in there for an inordinately long period of time and Robert wondered what could be happening. As the curtain was pulled back and Tammy emerged, he saw the signs of her arousal. Her nipples were hardened and poking out from the thin material, her breathing was shallow, and her eyes were glazed over with a look of pure lust. Robert could feel his cock stiffen with unspoken excitement. Kia emerged, equally as radiant and supercharged with sexuality. All Robert could do was say, "WOW, you look fantastic. We'll take it."

Back at the villa, Robert was anxious for details of what had happened in the fitting room but he knew Tammy well enough to be patient and that she would share at the perfect time. He didn't have to wait long because shortly after they'd unpacked and repacked all their souvenirs, there was a knock at the door. "In your haste, you forgot your old clothes. Lucky for me, you mentioned where you were staying so I could return it to you."

"Oh, thank you so much, do come in," Tammy said as she closed the door. Did it really matter that the premise of returning the clothes was a thinly-veiled rouse coordinated by Tammy? As soon as she was safely inside, Kia turned and the ladies began kissing, making out really, while Robert stood staring in disbelief. Tammy broke the kiss long enough to come over to him and whisper in his ear, "This is my way of saying, 'Thank you for completing me, sit back, relax, and enjoy. I love you.'"

Robert almost couldn't believe his eyes. It was like a dream. The incredibly sexy woman he loved more than anyone or anything was about to make love to another incredibly sexy woman for his enjoyment. He sat back in a comfortable chair, pulled out his cock, and watched the seduction begin. Tammy was amazing, expressive, uninhibited in her actions. Her movements were fluid as she gave into passion like she'd never known before. Not once did she hesitate or have second thoughts as she devoured every inch of Kia's body with her mouth. Kia, no stranger to being with another woman, was equally as talented and brought Tammy to several orgasms with her mouth and fingers. She took special pleasure in sucking on Tammy's gorgeous breasts. Intertwining their legs, they rubbed their clits against one another, mixing their juices and aromas like a special blend of perfume.

Robert was stroking himself, crazy with lust. Just when he thought things couldn't get any better, couldn't get any hotter, he felt the tender caress of soft lips against his own. Almost at the same time, a set of lips began sucking his erection. Tammy was sharing her man out of love, out of connection and there was no jealousy or competition to be found between the three of them.

The remainder of the three days were spent making, erotic, exotic love; Robert, Tammy and Kia. It was a stepping stone for the couple, a portal through which they traveled in order to become closer. There were no regrets to be had. Back in the States, they would consummate their combined lives with renewed vigor and the knowledge that they could look forward to the next major milestone in their relationship with eager anticipation.

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Interesting idea...

However, weren't boht the jumps

- first from theory to background

- second from tourism to bisexuality

a little too hurried and jerky?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home Not So Alone Anya loves masturbating in her empty house. Or is it?in Group Sex
Not a Typical Day at the Gym Eve and Natalie do more than chit chat while at the gym.in Lesbian Sex
Sound Effects Older woman eavesdrops on neighbors having sex.in Mature
Edible Friends Beth & Maria try edibles for the first time together.in Lesbian Sex
It Starts With A Fall (Chicago #01) Sam falls for a handsome stranger...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories